Anti-Trump Letter Needs Signatures

Hello all!
So I'm a student at a University with insane leftist leanings. One of my Professors is a card carrying member of the Communist party, and has written wonderful Hugbox of an Email to our President Asking the University to be a sanctuary Campus and a safe space.
https: //docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9Sy1xyCbZOZbMx2ma_C5ULOiTG9F2ObCNFPwmO6o4SwJrqg/viewform

He needs our help yinz! Send him the signature you'd like to ad tot he letter. I've signed it about 6 simes under fake names, about 3 made it on to the list.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reported

forgot the sage

Pepe Al Trite Reporting in

ebin

Post on Holla Forums

not OP but I assume that ALL jewniversity uses google.

if you don't like their use of a shitty google drive, then fuck off from this thread and let other people have fun, otherwise kill yourself.

Except people dumping google.com links is how leftycunts and antifa have been doxing people throughout this election cycle. KYS faggot

Filthedelphia nigger confirmed nigger. Take your ebonics and eat it on a cheesesteak.

That beautiful salt on the Cleveland skyline sums up the entire mood in Cuyahoga county right now.

Go back to Reddit, "yinz"

thats not how doxing works you fucking imbecile.

this is not CSI where people will pull your IP and get your fucking address and billing information, that aside you're too fucking stupid to click a link without using a VPN or/and appropriate browser.

I stand by my argument, you're still a cancerous faggot and you need to kill yourself.

Oh and, spell it out next time, this is Holla Forums, you don't need to make acronym, but I can understand that you would make it, too much of a pussy faggot to spell it out in fear that the FBI will investigate you, your paranoia belongs to /x/ also read what I said previously; kill yourself.

it's "Yid" lrn2antijew newfag.

See

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinz

:^)

Yinz can also indicate Pittsburgh. It just means "y'all"

He actually added it.

I fucking love you guys

EBINNNNN :DDDDD

Added Samuro Hideki (special needs caretaker)