Does anyone else feel proud to be an American again?

We finally finally made serious steps to fully uncuking our shit and we were the first western nation to do so. Our new space program is going to focus primarily on asteroid mining and deep space human exploration/colonization rather than climate science faggotry.

After so many fucking years of neocon/neoliberal domination we can finally be a force for real good in the world. It's like for the first time in my life I can be an American without feeling shame or like i'm living under occupation.

Beautiful, isn't it?

Yes, back it 2014 at the height of the SJW's power I never thought that things could possible end up like this. I thought that the election was just going to be Jeb vs Clinton and we'd make some memes but nothing would actually change.

But now Trump has seized the presidency, the GOP, and all branches of government and his VP just started a full on purge of lobbyists. Not to mention the left is in a full on civil war between their cuckservitives trying to win back the white working class and insane SJW's doubling down.

yup, have a bump op

I m a Swampgerman, send help.

Honestly at this point we can't allow a EU army to be formed so most likely we'll be forced to act and attempt to instigate the collapse of the EU.

All we have to pull off is Frexit or Nexit and it will most likely all come crashing down.

I do. Even living in Jew York City and working a few blocks from there and dealing with the traffic nightmare now (that's only going to be worse over Christmas), it's worth it because at least in 2 months I won't wake up feeling like I have a nigger's boot on my throat.

Currently at half pride. Full pride comes when he's inaugurated and peak dankness is achieved.

I'm so fucking glad it's 2016.

Trump got elected, and a few days later I literally stopped being a fucking worthless NEET.

As long as traitors and criminal masterminds like the Clinton and Bush walk free I can't say I feel proud about the state of the nation. Trump has yet to enact anything he said but future is looking bright. Ideally 90% of DC would get the rope for high treason.

EU army would collapse quickly on its own user. The Jew, as is their nature, overreached and moved their plan too fast. You can't just "get rid" of nationalism, which was a big part of their plan in bombing Serbia under Clinton.
It's going to be a free for all in Europe. Oh also, here is the CNN headline. I don't know whether to laugh or cry:

Too bad Germans have no say on who is their chancellor, otherwise she'd get the boot faster than it took the Reich to take over Poland.

Isn't it mostly an American decision? Don't we still occupy that country?

Can't we lean on Germany to kick Merkel out of pwoer?

I used to be pretty liberal. I never realized how focused the liberals were on hating America. They always talked about how ashamed they were of America and how awful it was. Just saying "…America" and shaking your head was a punchline to them. It never really occurred to me that there was any other viewpoint than this, and it happened so slowly I never realized how far it had gone. These people really, truly hate America in all of its forms – and like me most of them probably don't even realize they're doing it. They don't recognize the subversion going on, they see "America Was Never Great" and clap their hands and cheer, they hear "You don't own nuthin'!" and clap their hands and cheer.

I've been reading up on American history again, after not receiving anything of substance for any of my primary education there's a lot to cover.

I think there's still a good chance the CDU goes under. Le Pen is damned close to a win, esp. vs Sarkozy and esp. with another "tanned frenchman" attack before elections (which you can put money on). German banks also in chaos, and Italy has that referendum set for soon.
Agree with above user, if the EU doesn't fall soon and stop the business of the water ferry for niggers straight from Libya, Europe as a whole is finished. We should make plans for getting art out of France and Italy and maybe to Australia to keep it safe, because shit is really close to hitting fan.

Yes we own Germany until 2099, it will really depend on who handles foreign policy under Trump. That's why he must stop all neocohens and kikes from handling it.

This is why John Liebowitz should be drawn and quartered. For years, that kike had white people cheering for and laughing about their own demise without most even realizing it. And when you chimped out and told people Liebowitz was a Jew subversive fuck, people would look at you like you were Hitler.

It's going to take helping Europe to unfuck itself after fucking them over in WW2 to make me feel proud as a burger.

Sadly you can't move all that beautiful European architecture. If it goes down it really is a fucking shame. I'm still pissed at the destruction of those old school churches in France. Hell, even the architecture the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service destroyed in the middle east should never have been messed with.

When Le Pen wins, will her administration have the power to stop the destruction of those old churches?

French elections are the most kiked up in Europe. It's highly unlike Marine will win, as sad as it is to say. I'll still fight for the frogs though, Marine as top spot would be monumental.

IDK user. Get/torrent Dr. Michael Scheuer's book "Marching Toward Hell." According to Scheuer, there is really nothing the US can do to save Europe. Their only choices are either to quietly put on burkas or begin forcibly deporting them, citizen or not.
"Forcible Deportations" of "citizens" from Europe may sound crazy now, but imagine a Weimar-type economic crash and you'll see Europe's true character reassert itself.
Also, will use the post to shill for Dr. Scheuer's site (non-interventionism.com) and his videos:

At least we won America, having won the single world superpower is by far the best prize imaginable.

Hopefully Trump and Putin can work together to destroy the EU utterly.

Disagree. After Nice, there was a real turn in how the French public began to think. you could see it when the crowds booed Hollande's representative (he didn't have balls to show up himself).
Sarkozy is a Rothschild Jew (literally) who is despised by most French, and Hollande has the lowest popularity of all time. One more big attack, I'd say Le Pen is a sure thing.

Nothing is stopping us from keep on winning, maybe there's (((something))) but it's power is decreasing every single day.

Never intimated otherwise, just saying that America is by far the best first domino to fall. An independent non-puppet US president is by far the most powerful man alive.

Some of it at least could be salvaged. the Brits were doing it with things like the Elgin Marbles over a century ago. With modern techniques, some shit could be moved.
I think Australia would be the ideal place (in terms of lack of seismic activity and terrorism) though not sure how the weather and harsh sun would impact some of the antiquities.

Obviously, could not move the entire Vatican and Sistine Chapel. On topic on Vatican, I wonder if we'll get full story someday as to why Ratzinger retired and allowed this Jesuit cuckold to take the papacy. He's been the most destructive thing to hit the Church since Vatican II.

I salute my burger brothers. You did it.

Now it time to Make America Great Again!

No

Why would I take pride in something totally arbitrary to my individual identity as the place I was born

I might as well take pride in my longitude and latitude while I'm at it

Why the fuck are you even on Holla Forums?

Let me guess, you're a Marxist-Leninist, or at least a modern day "liberal", and you think that family is an evil social construct as well?

Found the non-white.
Back to reddit.

Think about how fucking deluded CNN still is. MERKEL as "last bastion of stability?" did they happen to look over the crime stats from Mutter Merkel's children this past year? 144,000 crimes. And that is only reported crimes where someone was caught. To give an example, in Cologne, how many were actually arrested? Maybe 1 in 100 were arrested, none got any sort of serious sentence.
And Germany now looks like a fucking armed camp, spending more and more money to where police are not only militarized, but have to hide faces (in their OWN NATION!) for fear of backlash against they or their families.
This is the "bastion of stability" in Europe?

Fight agains the global jewery is everyone's.

edgy, Chaim.

You know about the double round elections right? Marine would have been in power already if it wasn't for that.

this is truly the brightest timeline

I honestly hope that he stacks the intelligence community with anons. He wouldn't have to worry about our loyalty and we have unique skillsets that aren't taught in any course.

Although apparently we've already turned a good portion of the FBI into anons. I still want the NSA.

Funnily enough, I'm filling out my applications to two branches of the military as an intel officer as we speak.

Heyyy almost the same story here, except I got a job at the beginning of the month.

Was a NEET for 10 1/2 months before. Feels fucking bad man.

Well Trump did say that only the American people can truly make America great again. And we are his internet people.

Also does anyone else have even close to the intuitive understanding of memetic warfare like anons do? If we're utilized properly we'd be an impeccable asset.

That's true but this guy isn't a nationalist, he's bashing nationalism.

no. We never forget. Once the playing field is reset, old mistakes won't be made again. The Americans have showed us over and over again who the real jewish power house on this earth really is. I'm a Finn and I'd rather suck commie cock for the rest of my life if I'd get the chance to see you degenerate whores being glassed.

Yeah i really didn't want to have to defend another bush. especially with all the Cucked "satirical comedy shows that just rammed in the idea that bush sucks during 00'-08' (ie. John Liebowitz, Stephan Colcucked.)

Are you retarded? The parasite is not the host's fault.

Holla Forums pulls off the craziest and most zany pranks with their zesty memes.

The left and the media has now been reduced to rambling that frog memes are destroying society.

Should worry about how your country is still cucked before you get jealous over another country being so powerful that the Jews want it.

Clearly not.
like how your third picture contradicts your statement.

Fuck off Mongol

I suppose you think Al Gore or Kerry was somehow better? cause that's some cuck shit.

Want to know how I know you're new to politics?

Cripplingly disgruntled combat vet here. I feel a flicker of pride coming back. After foolishly thinking you were fighting for the right reasons only to find out the shit you went through and wounds sustained were all for zog I guess pride isnt something that you allow yourself to feel so easily. We still have a long battle ahead and the kikes already seem to be marching in the Judea declares war on Germany direction.

Basically what I'm saying is if you feel pride congratulations but get the fuck back up off your laurels.

Honestly I think we have a better chance then Germany did back then.

We're still the sole global superpower with an insanely OP navy. We're in a vastly superior position than Germany was, the Kikes will find us a much harder nut to crack.

Trump is the first non kike controlled candidate even make it to the general election let alone win since before the civil war.

He may have had a his conscience direct him to try to stop it in the end but he was kike controlled until the very second he earned himself a bullet.

Good thing Trump learned and apparently hired 13 merc companies for protection rather than relies solely on the SS.

Rejoin the real world where there was 2 names on the ballet that had the chance to win. One sucked more than the other, which do you choose? Wanna know how i know you're new to logic, and adulthood?

All 3 were lapdogs to the same (((entity))). Thank God for Trump.

I'm a Canadian and I'm proud of you. I get so swept up in the feeling of triumph of the election I had to keep reminding myself I wasn't American.

Honestly Canadians are pretty much just as American as Austrians are German.

I mean what's the fucking difference besides Canada being cucked and Quebec existing?

Oh yes of course. Germany started as a gutted nation and in less than ten years built an army to take on the world. We will be starting with the best storm troops in the world, which can only get better with trump at the helm, and the most powerful fleet to ever sail the oceans… Plus nukes and an amicable Russia. We got this. Just saying we need to continue pushing the window right. The more we succeed now the easier victory will be when it all goes kinetic.

Indeed, you cannot argue that both candidates are all kike controlled(in other elections) but i'd had much rather had McCain(even though he's Cuck of the hour) than Obama, Or Mittens(cuckqeen) than obama during those years. Shit would have been ran different than under obama. For starters, Hillary wouldn't have been secretary of state.

If Obama hadn't won Trump would never have gotten the perfect chance that was 2016. Also let's be honest McCain would have fucked up the middle east even more than Obama did.

Ok i'm going to give you americans an honest advice on what would make me respect americans again:

1. End all your wars, there's too much blood on your hands.
2. Get rid of your fat people.
3. Restore your reputation as an intelligent people.
4. Ban marriage among cousins, because its disgusting.
5. Get rid of niggers and mexicans.
6. Get rid of extreme organized nigger and beaner gangs (especially in the big cities).
7. Restore your Space exploration program.
8. Destroy ISIS in one quick sweep, once and for all.
9. Stop the NSA surveillance shit, and become protectors of free speech instead.
10. Accept that Evolution, Global warming, and the big bang are real things.

No offense. These suggestions were made with a good heart in mind.

The Prides always been there, waiting for the slimy utterences of King Barry that so long eclipsed it to be rebuked and now it merely reemerges.
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!!!

Not until leftism is completely dead. When I can talk to random people about President Trump without being afraid they're going to mace me in the face for hurting their feelings then sure. We'll see how I feel when the wall goes up & they start the mass deportations.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

No, we are far from done.

Nobody under the media's thumb will ever acknowledge any good thing that Trump will do. They will completely ignore his policy because to them, Trump is a cultural threat. He's a menace complete menace to their cult of identity politics and marxism, and the media will always spin it this way. The only solution I see to this is completely destroying these institutions, MSM, Hollywood. I don't know what Trump will do about them, but it won't be enough.

We never denied the big bang, global warming is bullshit meant to deindustrialize white nations, and cousin marriage is a state matter.

I'm proud that america is becoming america again, and i'm not even american. I'm not even that funded in american culture.

I hope with Trump you still haven't abandoned the plans to send humans to Mars in 2030s. I know he talked about Europa moon but Mars as a mission should be in much closer future.

He already destroyed the public's trust in the media.

Only 30% of the public has any trust in them at this point.

oy vey

Any nationalism or religion triggers the fuck out of lefties. It's getting to the point where wearing a shirt with the american flag on it causes them to break down. I never thought I would see that happen.

That program is getting set as NASA's first priority and a significant funding increase. The Europa mission is going to be robotic at first.

Also we're cutting earth science because fuck hippies.

Just being your neighbor makes me feel proud
GODSPEED AMERICANS

If McCain won all the changes that Obama made would have gone through Congress anyway and McCain would have said "I can't veto it it's the will of the people" or something to that tune.

McCain not only willingly cooperated with the enemy when he was captured, resulting in untold numbers of dead GI's but he also before he was captured had a negligent discharge aboard the forestal which killed and wounded many dozens of sailors and damn near scuttled the ship. The only reason he isn't in a military prison is he was the son of an admiral and some kike somewhere recognized that for his freedom he would willingly go along with any unamerican plan.

I would believe it if only 30% of the country voted Hillary, but it ain't so.

Please look up why the Large Hadron Collider is in Europe and not in usa. (Pro tip: its because creationist freaks got in the way).

Nope. People who believe that have no idea how planetary temperatures are measured. Or, maybe they are just corporate shills.

You might as well tolerate incest.

Oh well, I've told you what I think and what probably most europeans think. You do what you want at this point.

And Europeans should allow their citizens the right to self defense and the right to call anyone a nigger and get away with it.

I agree to that. Maybe you americans can make a list of things we europeans should do, so we could earn your respect again?

Why the fuck should Americans give a single mouse fart about what some pissant yuropoor who won't even take back his second world economy country back thinks? AMERCAN EXCEPTIONALISM IS BACK IN THE SCHOOL YARD YOU CAN EITHER LIVE UP TO OUR STANDARDS OR GO PLAY WITH THE SEMITES!

Freedom Ain’t free. The tree of liberty and freedom gotta be litterd with the blood of Patriots. Barack HUSSEIN obama aka “B. O” is not my presidnet. he is Islamic gommunist and probbaly kenyan as well :DD. ADAM and eve not adam and STEVE ok. praise jesus.

This.

t. Britbong

Might as well kill yourself while you're at it.

You don't get to dictate a goddamn thing to us, yuropoor. We are the sole superpower on the globe and we are now beginning to uncuck our selves. If you're lucky, we'll come unfuck your shit for you after we've taken care of our own. Meanwhile, keep your mouth shut and hope you don't get raped to death by a pack of feral rapefugees.

Hi lefty faggot. How's it feel to be completely powerless and irrelevant?

Being a boisterous arrogant asshole to everyone for at least 4 years is going to be great.

It's who we were always meant to be.

Go back to Mexico.

I do and Im not even Murrican.

Since being redpilled, I've lost all respect for the government of America, but since last week I've started to feel pride again in the people of America. Finally I know that there are people like me outside of Holla Forums, people who are completely done with America as it was. For the first time in years, I can have hope for the future.

Did you forget about the Brexit?

Still haven't elected a nationalist government, you're still governed by cuckservitives.

In 2 months our president will be an open America First Nationalist. It's a world of difference.

Honestly I think that this was only possible because Americans due to being a country founded on rebellion and freedom. We as a people are just naturally more suspicious of all institutions and we always seek by nature to break down order. Our people like to operate on controlled chaos. Maybe we're Kek's chosen people.

The Germans I think were cucked and enslaved so much easier because it's their natural character to value order and rules. Thus they trust institutions.

No, not yet. Half our country is still brain dead morons that need to be either removed, reeducated, or brought to heel. Obesity is still at epidemic levels, our public infrastructure is still crap, and we're still holding the world hostage with the dollar.

If Donald can address some of these issues. And work to ensure that whites don't become a minority in their own country. Maybe then I'll feel proud to be an American again. But for now, not really.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm still thrilled with the turn of events over the past year.

Are you trolling or do you honestly think this goes on? A while ago, there was a map going around on consanguinity. the Us has one of the lowest rates in the world. The ones who actually engage in this? Arabs, Orthodox kikes, and Indians.
The Jewish Media puts out these ideas, and the world never bothers to question them. Even in the most impoverished parts of Appalachia, this just doesn't happen.

user don't feel pride for the state of our country but feel pride that even with the K-12 and university brainwashing, the brainwashing in pretty much all entertainment except Million Dollar Extreme, MSM, and internet censorship the soul of our people was able to come back and propel a true Nationalist to the white house. Feel pride in the momentum that we currently have. Feel pride that for the first time in almost forever we have real hope for the future.

And we were the first in the west to do so.

Damn proud

Hmm. ok. Got any source on this? Sounds interesting to see which ethnic groups inbreed the most. I wouldn't be surprised if its the people from middle east.

You have been jumping from thread to thread misrepresenting people as hostile on this board. Counter bump.

Not really. The demographics are still against us. Trump is no white nationalist, but hopefully he'll at least do what he claimed he would do (build a wall and deport those who commit crimes).

We're still in a pretty bad position. A lot of the old whites who voted for Trump might die off over the next four years. But hey, it's nice to win for once.

I was ready to mentally "break up" with Americanism after Obama, feminism, homosexual laws, making soldiers walk around in red heels and so on. Had Clinton won that belief in American values would have died inside me. "It just can't be. If they vote for Clinton I was wrong all along and my experience with Americans was a complete misunderstanding." My actual thoughts before the election. So glad that the US doesn't turn into shit like my European neighbours.

These are all the same thing, eurocuck. Look only at white statistics and America goes back to the top of global SAT scores and is normal for first world obesity rates. Fuck off leftypol.

Lurk 2 years before posting, faggot

Look, fuckface. There is a tremendous incentive for client scientists and engineers working in the energy sector to fucking lie about this subject. Without it, they are over-educated and fundamentally fucking worthless. A belief in global warming, which has had numerous models that have consistently failed to predict actual climate trends, is what keeps the jobs flowing for them. They get public and private money to fart about in a lab trying to do a solution to a made up problem.

And what do they do when you try to question it? Argue by consensus. They don't argue with facts because the facts are not on their side. They argue like if you were to hear a normie discuss the Holohoax with one of us. "Wow, you literally don't believe in climate science. 95% of the experts do. I literally can't even." Bear in mind that any Climate scientist who disagrees with the "consensus" is practically guaranteeing that they'll get chased out of academia by a mob with torches and pitchforks. If their doctorate advisors get a whiff of climate skepticism, they'll sabotage the grad students.

What's their other strategy? Peddling anti-corporate conspiracy theories. I'm sure fucking Exxon needs global warming not to exist to turn a profit. Never mind the cottage industry that has cropped out around it where leftists give their business partner start-ups public money and a competitive advantage in industry. An industry that's entire existence is a wide-spread public belief in global warming.

What you believe is a lie.

You first.
You first.
We already are.
HURRR BUT FAGGOTS CAN MARRY JUST FINE, RIGHT, YOU FUCKING EUROPEAN?
You first.
You first.
It is. You have nothing.
HURR END YOUR WARS BUT KEEP FIGHTING FOR ISRAEL HURR
You first.
Reported for kike shill.

Reported.

That directly depends on how many war-mongering Israel-firsters make it into the Trump administration.

Generation EBT is still growing while China is becoming the leader in science and technology. The freefall will stop when Trump takes the oath, but I'm not sure if we can pull ourselves out of the shithole the jews dug us in. Decades of pushing whites through schools contaminated with niggers while billions of Chinese have been competing ferociously is going to leave America in second place at best for a long time.

ISIS is Israeli, dumbass. And the Euro has plenty of reasons to want America to end its worthless foreign wars, both World Wars considered.

Marie Taglioni

and

Anna Pavlova

we 80's awesome again

No, nothing has happened yet. The jew's nigger pet is still in office, no one has gone to jail, the hoard of illegal aliens are still here leeching making this place shitty, the muds are still being shipped in, etc.

> An industry that's entire existence is contingent on* a wide-spread public belief in global warming.

Forgot some key words when I wrote that up.

And obama doesn't? (iran deal to name one)

/thread

American soldiers killed over a million German civilians, including women and small children. While most of them having German ancestry themselves.

These weren't the Jews, m8. The punishment for fratricide is death.