Tfw you realize reddit and memey is just an """adult""" version of the adventures of jimmy neutron

by a longshot, yes
The episodes had satisfying endings and none of the forced "feels" and dysfunctional family moments

I thought it was supposed to be a "mature" and "adult" version of Back to the Future?

"Dude what if the doc was a sociopathic alcoholic and Marty was a dumb loser with a stutter ?"

No, you'd know if you watch the show, the basic concept of the show is more like if jimmy neutron was split into two characters: the kid part of him is morty, and the genius part of him is rick. They have ""cool"" gadgets every episode.

The characters that became rick and morty was from a joke cartoon created by Roiland to poke fun at copyright. In the cartoon there's two parody characters of Doc Brown and Marty, and basically Doc asks "Mharti" to lick his balls to "solve" various problems. The only thing that "inspired" rick and morty was the basic character designs from the shorts.

Post more Hugh Neutron red pill memes. I love the shit out of those dank memes.

I only have the one, unfortunately.

It was nice to see a western cartoon where the girl had her underwear shown like the male characters.

Well, at least post some Hugh Neutron memes for an alternative.

But jimmy neutron is a ripoff dexster's lab

This. Dexter was superior in every way to Jimbo and Reddit in every way. Ego Trip was proof of that, until CN had to go and make those awful as fuck seasons 3 and 4.

actually, i'd say it wasn't. Neutron and Dexter had completely different character dynamics and plot. I'd say that johnny test is more of a dexter's lab ripoff.

They don't really have anything alike besides boy geniuses. It's just a character archetype.

truly based

Is Steve Oedekerk based?

Except that episode where Carl pretended to be a genius and treated Jimmy like shit.

That was sheen.

the back to the future cartoon was better than either of them

nah

Actually no. The episode with Sheen was the one where he actually became smart by using the brain helmet and wanted to take over the world. The episode with Carl was the one where he took over Jimmy's lab to impress a girl and made Jimmy act like his dumb sidekick who he abused regularly.

Forgive me Padre, for I have Sheened

What did he mean by this?

kys for your gross ignorance and for posting Planet Sheen of all things.

It's based on many instances of the magical elder who whisks kids away on adventures cliche. Back to the Future, Doctor Who, Charlie and the Chocolate factory, The Magic School Bus.

I was being half-facetious (johnny test is more of a Fairly Odd Parents wannabe anyway)

Holla Forums is the land of not forgiveness, I mean /a2/

Reddit and Memey is fine in small doses.

I'd say Jimmy Neutron was better, only because there was no nagging couple side-characters to create forced drama b-plots when the fun science stuff wasn't fill enough screen time.

Fucking shunned.

Planet Sheen was okay.

Also it came out years after everyone had forgotten about JN

Yep. By then all interest had pretty much died out. I mean, I did see some Jimmyfags get hyped for the news series on here and on some sites when the show was announced, but it was underwhelming. Jimmy really lost its buzz. And its first season has not aged well.

Basically. Although, there were memes about Jimmy Neutron, but those were years after Planet Sheen aired.

The Jimmy Neutron Happy Family Happy Hour, Sam the Candy Man, and Skeet from McSpankys were the memes I was talking about

There also was no political correctness and Jimmy didn't try to be 2deep.

Because it had a generic funny foreigner character?

Well yes. Even though Bolbi's home country and name is implied to be Eastern European/ Eurasian, liberal asshurt would be unreal due to it being named "Backhairistan", because of muh sacred Islam. I honestly really enjoyed his character and wishes he was written more in-depth and not just for a cheap laugh.

He's eastern European so it's okay.

Too wordy, condense it a little..

I'm not gonna condense a meme I didn't even make. I'm too lazy for that.

What about Croissant Carl?

Bolbi was a gift.

That one as well

Jimbles Notronbo added 10 years to my life.

Cindy is cute

CUTE
plus she gave me a fetish for bitchy tsundere girls, her and Lucy from Peanuts

western animation girls cannot be tsundere

anime is nothing without the west, shut up weeb

Lies, anime is strong while western cartoons are dying.

derusion is strong with this one

just looking at this picture makes me feel something funny, something painful. I think it's love.

She does kind of act like it though, same with Helga in Hey Arnold. What would be the western way to describe it?

Mean girl with a soft side?

/ R / that about "strong democracy" that burgerland leaded by it's ((greatest ally)), shove in the throat of other countries

And had one of the last decent fathers on tv

christ, this show was ahead of its time. time for a rewatch.

good

Despite being a mishappen midget she still is pretty cute

She was cuter in FOP.

"no"

Get on my autistic level of irony you plebs.

The one time 3D IS better than 2D
FOP made her pretty generic looking

nice

Jimmy is better.