This is Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law...

This is Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law. He has acted as Trump's advisor for the whole campaign and wrote most of Trump's speeches. He is Jewish and Pro-Israel.

Is he one of the good ones? Or did he orchestrate this release valve to ensure white genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3940624/Jared-Kushner-cause-conflict-Trump-s-transition-team.html
heavy.com/news/2016/07/charles-kushner-jared-dad-ivanka-father-in-law-donald-trump-jail/
cbs
archive.is/YOznB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reported.

So Trump is a Jew lover then? You would report me for saying that too wouldn't you?

Nah, he is a jew-lover. 100%.
I voted for him but I won't pretend he's not a fucking kike-enabler. He's a band-aid, not fucking Hitler.

are you one of those faggots that thinks we worship jews because we put Trump in office?

Actually another Jew Stephan Miller wrote Trump's speeches. When it comes to Jared from what I can tell he looks pussy Whipped. I mean Ivanka didn't even take his last name.

I highly doubt that anyone raised by Donald male or female would let anyone use or control them. It's just not who they are.

Stephan Miller is white.

If Jews are sabotaging their own grasp on Western civilization then I guess I fucking love Jews.

Remember that 60 minutes episode about how Soros was helping the Nazis steal Jewish property but he didn't feel any guilt about it because if he wasn't someone else would have been in his place doing the same? That's a great analogy for this guy is if your image of trump is shaped by CNN (helped nazi trump steal the jewish property that was hilldawgs throne). To me it seems like he's just a businessman who obviously is going to try to secure his own stake in this whole endeavor seeing as Trump is his father in Law and involves his family with everything. There is no false dichotomy. My gut feeling is that he is an inverse version of Chelsea's husband, without really knowing much about either. I say this knowing very little of the guy though. If anything I think he should probably be watched very closely for conflicts of interest/jew tricks/exerting influence in areas for personal profit, just like most other people involved in politics in the current year really

oooooh, that is pussy whipped. If you're reading this Jared don't freak the fuck out. I was going to marry a rich girl who wanted to do the same shit, and my name is attractive to the generation.'

But really, Jared is Jewish mafia. So Trump had his kids marry into the mob

Time will tell. Jared's father is a piece of work. Apparently he was guilty of some white collar crimes and his brother-in-law ratted him out. He got revenge by hiring a hooker to seduce the brother in law, recording it, then showing it to his sister.

In other words, we better hope that apple fell lightyears away from the tree.

Also the Kushners are a real estate family that's not as affluent than the Trump's so it's not like they're banking Jews like the Soros and Rothschild families.

Just saying that i'm assuming that the Trump kids took control of their spouses rather than the other way around. I just can't see a submissive Trump.

Jared Kusher looks like a younger Bobby Fischer. Guess we'll find out if he's one of the good ones.

I wish more anons knew this and looked into it.

To me, Ivanka is more dangerous than Jared, she CHOSE to be a kike-jew, was legit frends with Chelsea Clinton and seems all in on SJW progressive stack bullshit.

It's tough to find anything out of hearsay and rumors on how these two met - how it was arranged, and if Jared is a big scumbag like his old man.

Rumor is it was almost like an arranged marriage for a MEGA Real Estate monopoly.

Trump seems to heavily favor her and i'd go so far as to say that she's his favorite child. From my perspective she looks like yet another one of Donald's plants. I mean there's no fucking way that Trump could have actually won if he didn't do a shitload of planning beforehand. I'm assuming that his plotting goes back decades.

Iv'e also heard that Chelsea is a sociopathic idiot that's easily manipulable.

Jared is a little baby compared to the real estate shit Trump did.

Not jared.

Daddy Charles. His dad had to sign it all over to him to keep it due to legal problems

Is Trump just one of 4D chess players?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3940624/Jared-Kushner-cause-conflict-Trump-s-transition-team.html

The Kushner Family are heavy hitters.
heavy.com/news/2016/07/charles-kushner-jared-dad-ivanka-father-in-law-donald-trump-jail/

so we knew this would be coming but trump has made it official and is seeking security clearance for his kids and jared now.

cbs news.com/news/trump-team-seeks-top-secret-security-clearances-for-trump-children/

archive.is/YOznB

His dad blackmailed a federal witness with a prostitute honeypot. This guy is NOT to be trusted.

How is he a bandage when the problem was Jews and their traitorous cuck pets in the first place? Do you really think a wall and expelling some Mexicans is an important treatment for that scratched knee of yours when your arm has been amputated and is pouring blood onto the ground? Do you really think Mexicans were the root problem and not the Jews pulling the strings to change the demographics of the U.S.?

Yes, Mexicans are a problem, but they are a distraction from the most important problem in white societies: Jewish subversion and white vulnerability to it.

Of course he's not Hitler. People have been trying to point out for months that signs point to him being another goddamned kosher conservative you blind idiot. Good thing the election is over, so now you reality deniers can't say we're trying to make Hillary president. Gullible patriots are a problem with historical precedent. America's dumb as dirt grandparents thought they were doing God's work going to war to shoot some of those evil, conniving Germans, and today's generation sure as shit didn't magically get smarter, being descended from gullible idiots, just more right wing.

Don't you get it, Holla Forums?
The masses do not get smarter and cannot be red pilled. They can only parrot the ideology of those exerting power over them at the given moment.

I can't wait for Trump to send us all out on another glorious war for Israel.

Osmosis means that, yes, Holla Forums will start becoming pro-Jewish slowly as it has wedded itself to defending Trump, and Trump will take pro-Jewish actions.

Some posters will become aware of this but they'll be banned.

That is something that is starting to be risky. I've noticed mods are still acting the same way towards Trump dissent as they did during the campaign. We're gonna be forced to do another exodus if it continues that way.

They don't understand the distinction between the necessary full on support for Trump before the campaign and more cautious support for him now.

We need to keep spreading our message to influence the conservative establishment, rather than letting Trump and the conservative establishment influence us. We've managed to stop the Democrats and got some breathing space, so we need to make sure Trump sticks to his plans that are any way nationalist, and we need to make sure to keep spreading the truth about the Jews across the internet, and not waver just because Trump likes some Jews.

bye

If Trump burns the country to the ground with me going first, it's worth it if he gets rid of the neo-cons. Trump is Jew Wise. His daughter got some wimmenz votes and hawked her jewelry.

Her husband is a Jew fuck, but Trump can been Jewing Jews for 45 years, and bigger Jews than Kushner. You don't get the sort of property he has in Jew York unless you are JP Morgan level ability to outjew the Jew.

Are you? :^)

no

Trump has full control over him. There was an article talking about how Trump tends to shout Jared down. Literally shout at him and such. And Trump had Christie working with him as well. Christie is the guy who put Jared's father in jail.

This.