#AllTypesAllSwipes | Introducing More Genders on Tinder

Everyone is welcome on Tinder.

Introducing more genders on Tinder, an update allowing users to express their gender identity. Tinder asked transgender and GNC (Gender Non-Conforming) activists to share their dating experiences, on and off the app, to help shape the creation of this update.

Be vulnerable. Be open. Be honest.

Grindr not having already done this. When will the oppression of gender noncomforming people by cis gays end? :^)

Serious question here lads because I'm a lvl 99 wizard that stopped dating people before social networks became a thing. How common is this Tinder shit? It seems like everyone I meet is on it or has used it. Do most just use it for self validation or is this actually how normalfags find dates now?

Hope it collapses under its own weight. Tinder is for absolute degenerates, and if met someone who used that, into the trash she goes.

Why is tinder relevant to Holla Forums?

Look without being preachy, if you can't find a date it's because you're not going outside and socializing, or you are weak or fat. These are all problems which have easy to find solutions, but require a lot of work on your part. Start on that.

Tinder is certainly common, but so is the common slut. Do you want her? Probably not if you're on Holla Forums. It might be good to find an easy fuck, but would you want the mother of your children to have taken miles of cock from one night stands?

I said I stopped dating I didn't say I couldn't find dates. But thanks user.

i will not date a girl with a dick.
Majority of tinder users will not either.

Shills are trying to slide something, methinks.

I'm pretty sure the guy made it obvious that he didn't want to date. Women are spoiled cunts nowadays anyway, why would a men better himself to get a date if women were never to do the same thing?

I can't wait until this sick shit is finally over and done with.

Because Holla Forums is fighting the culture war as well.

It's not really a dating app, even though the company itself spins it that way. Most people who I've come in contact with use it as a hookup app.

About two years ago there were a lot of slutty white chicks on it, now it's all nogs and dreadlocks, and pierced emoskanks.
degenerate/10 would not download + it's malware.

So normal people won't accidentally run into them.

Like this was not the main purpose of it. I also bet they can predict future white population vs mixed based on swipes and can then send the data to higher ups that decide to push race mixing harder.

Daily reminder to ask your girl friend/ date in a flirty way if she has ever used tinder. If she says yes, then dump her on the spot.

If you ever want to find a wife, learn Day Game. You won't find her on Tinder.

Am i the only one trigger that in that pic the "R" in "her" should also be shown?

Well think of it as a filter for mentally ill people, if it's not female, move on.

Ys

Oh boy, I bet a woman will piss the fuck out of you if you get triggered by things like that.

Along with improving yourself. What's the end game of improving yourself anyway? BABIES.

And fucking low-quality women leads to low-quality offspring.
Enjoy your autistic child you got from picking up skanks at the mall.

Oh good, the problem solves itself.

I give it 6 months before it becomes the Myspace of """dating""" apps

Dumb shit. You are the autistic one here.

If you fuck them does not mean you have to leave each one pregnant.

Looking good and knowing how to pick them up gives you the power of when seeing a woman you like and think she would be a good wife, to approach and get to know her better, see what's up with her. It increases the chances of finding something better than what you'd find on Social Media.

Be Open
Be Honest

Comments not allowed.

I said "Yes," meaning "Yes, he was the only one." That said, women DO piss me off something fierce, these days.

I wouldn't know. I stole it from the Ralph Report.

Dat face and body

what does the skillcape in wizardry look like?
what's the emote?

Old news.

Checked.

Definitely Tinder is going to crash with no survivors.

So not only do people have to put up with catfishing, but trannies as well?

AYYY LMAO

I couldn't even get through a whole minute of that shit before the urge to gas overwhelmed me and I had to turn it off.
Why is it so fucking long? What gutter did they manage to drag so many degenerate freaks from? Put it in the fucking oven.

Meh, to me there are only faggots and traps.

Don't really care about these other words.

This is perfect. Now what we want is to get Tinder to stop filtering by gender for users.

If men keep seeing trannies and homos while they're trying to get their dicks wet, they'll start to get turned off.

Eventually straight white males will stop using Tinder altogether. Queers will just use it to spread aids amongst themseves.

Dont use Tinder, but think this is great. You want a dating app to let people expose these things themselves. Saves everybody else the trauma of having to find out themselves.

as shit as tinder is, degenerates clearly labeling themselves as such is good. maybe we could give them a pink triangle to wear on their lapel, or something.
i went on a mainstream dating site about a month ago, and it had decided at some point that it would match 'men seeking women' with trannies, without asking. fucking disgusting.

The app fucking sucks. So many fake accounts, for what purpose? They're obvious as fuck most of the time, blurry, pixelated, 3 pictures, no description, OR some random college not in your state, their job is "The Krusty Krab" or it has one out of 3 of the fake descriptions.

Like what the fuck is the point of these? Are people just making fake accounts and signing them up for Tinder just to make it harder to find real human beings?

Whores should definitely get executed in the Trumpenreich along with all other degenerates.