"HELP HIM" JA tweets

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS: reddit.com/r/WayOfTheBern/comments/58s5x1/wikileaks_forgets_how_to_spell_secretly_a_coded/
keeps getting deleted.
RELATED? CRYPTO Tweets from TuringThe2nd mobile.twitter.com/TuringThe2nd

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ExxN8
archive.is/gGOlO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're really desperate now

hahaha what

bump

are you for serious nigga?

>reddit spacing
reported.

you have to admit the spelling errors are inconsistent with JA past tweets up until his internet shutoff//disappearance what have you

first place i was able to find the links, as others are being deleted so quick, specially for being old news. weird happenins

archive.is/ExxN8
archive.is/gGOlO

All of the plebbit discussion was filled to the brim with new accounts calling everyone crazy for even daring to suggest that Julian is kill. Bump for interest.

stay golden user

How the fuck did you get "Help him" from that?

grammatical errors. whopper has an H, intelligence has two Ls, and the P in president is supposed to be capitalized. don't know about E or HIM

He means do what he does.
He doesn't need to tell us that.

This is old and gay.

Namefags need to go and stay go.

Algorithim instead of algorithm
Haven't found the E though
The precomitment hashes aren't matching, and it's not just that, files on the WL server have changed, Assange's left hand did an AMA on leddit and failed to upload a photo showing they were alive and well, leddit mods did a coverup and then deleted their accounts

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

F

You linked to a Bernie Sanders subreddit. There's hardly a quicker way to eliminate all of your credibility.

Also, you realize that Assange is just the editor?

HAHAHAHAHA

This is all that you have? This is some of the dumbest speculation to come from you "assange is dead" shills. Did you give this any thought whatsoever before posting it? I mean how fucking stupid can you be?

Liar. The precommitment hashes never matched any WL releases. They are likely hashes of files INSIDE the insurance archives.

Quite the hostile reaction to what OP posted.
Only makes me more suspicious.

F

slowpoke.jpeg

reported

Oh look its this asshole again

The election is over. Why do Assange's parents still have him on restriction?

If Assange shows up after the inauguration, I will happily apologize.
Until then, you're the shill, faggot.

Has there been any proof to him still being alive since the internet connection was cut? Outside dipshits on social media saying he is fine, that means fuck all.

This.
I'm not optimistic about this whole thing, and the amount of shills going "it's not important! Stop concerntrolling!" is absurd.

I hope Ass Ange is okay. His cat too.

And it never occured to you that the same group is behind both sides? Camp A is yelling ASSANGE IS DEAD (OR BEING TORTURED)! WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED! and in response Camp B is yelling YOU'RE CRAZY! HE'S ALIVE, LOOK AT THAT NEW VIDEO (FROM 4 YEARS AGO)! …but the same group of shills are behind A & B.

An hour long phone call to a conference in Argentina on Oct.26

And interview with british reporter John Pilger somewhere between Oct.31 and Nov.2