IT'S OVER

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Donald Trump went to dinner guys. How are we ever going to recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-is-a-protective-press-pool-called-protective-What-does-it-protect
boredpanda.com/cute-snakes-hats/
archive.is/CvtkI
archive.is/NKidy
archive.is/ucGBD
archive.is/YwLjx
youtu.be/b_mpO95jTAU
archive.is/M5H99
archive.is/y38F3

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

media biased and favored trump
trump wants nothing to do with them

pick one

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

Media thinks Trump is going to respect muh media traditions.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

stupid yid. making this out to be some huge scandal with her "this is very important, you don't go anywhere without the media knowing"

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

OYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEYYYYYYY

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

Rachel Maddow

Don't care, tbh. Webm or fuck off.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Webm or get the fuck out, no shekels for you.

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

You cared enough to post about it :)

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

"""protective pool"""
WAAAAAAHHHH WHY WONT THAT MEANIE DRUMPF LET US FOLLOW HIM AROUND AND SLANDER HIM 24/7
Trump's campaign intentionally fucking with the media pool so Trump can go eat a steak

I love how she's trying to act like these are Secret Service agents with notepads, fuck these Yids lmao

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

HE ISN'T EVEN INAUGURATED YET

This reminds me earlier seeing a headline that Bernie accused Trump of breaking campaign promises. The thing is, Trump isn't even sworn in.
How can he break his promises when he hasn't even taken office? Somebody needs to explain this, because all the shills are jumpy lately.

Nathan White
Nathan White

God Emperor goes dark, only to eat a quality TRUMP steak
Isn't inaugurated yet, and kikes are already trying to hammer scandal into His name.

It's time to stop.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

you don't GET to do X
you don't GET to be X

Hahahahahhahaa, this sorry slag doesn't get it.

You don't make the rules anymore.

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

He's being a progressive and breaking with tradition, since when is this little dyke an Evolafag?

Check em

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

Sorry. I'm a fag and still learning how to squeeze webm to microscopic sizes. Anyone got a reference for that stuff btw?

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

WE'RE FUCKED, HE ATE DINNER AND DIDN'T SUCK MEDIA-KIKE DICK OSHIT

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

SAGE FOR DYKE

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

(checked)

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

Wasn't this a Simpsons episode? Or something close? The one where Homer gets called a molester and the media follows his every action.

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

These assholes better get used to it. They dont deserve better treatment after all the shit theyve pulled.

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

It's a matter of national security that we know where you are at all times
Never mind that the SS knows where you are and the people in the government that matter know
The press, which has nothing to do with the government, national security, etc, NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AT ALL TIMES GOYIM

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

It will sound stupid, but upload the video to either vimeo or spankbang and then redownload it. The file size gets way smaller because of how those websites encode video.

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

matter of national security

Yeah, because the press totally are looking out for Trump's best interests, no way they would want him to die or anything.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

trump went out to dinner without telling us in advance
missed opportunity to stage an assassination

OY VEY

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

OY VEYYYYY

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

-use xmedia recode
-use webm encoding as it has marginally better compression than mp4
-cut the fat from the webm by
-slimming the audio bitrate until its noticable
-cutting the video bitrate to taste

webm for retards used to be good about automaticlly getting the files under the specified size, but an update years ago cut that shit out, and i dont remember what version had that feature (this is one of the many reasons i desipes autoupdates and nagware)

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

I knew the butthurt would be enormous after Trump won but even I didn't think it would be this satisfying.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

the president ditched some nerds to go grab a steak with some friends

when I thought I couldnt like this guy more he goes and does something like this.

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Trump is smart for leaving the press in the dark. These people want him dead.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

HE SAID WE WOULD GET TIRED OF WINNING BUT I DON'T FEEL IT YET

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

How can it be protective if a would-be assassin could spot where the president is by following the trail of shit journalists leave behind in their wake?

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

post yfw the MSM is completely irrelevant

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

Trump disrespects the never more widely derided lying press
Lying press whinges about being told to fuck off
Yeah, good luck with making that one stick after the past few months.

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

"It's going to sound like the entire media is kvetching so hard they're vomiting blood over literally fucking nothing, but hear me out."

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

The dyke sounds like a battle axe wife bitching about her husband. That's the closest that thing will ever get to being marriage.

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

fuck is this dyke ugly and annoying

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

I'm waiting to get tired of it but the left won't let me

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

"You don't get to be a private person, anymore."

Rach, you ignorant tranny slut. He hasn't been a "private person" for decades now. Just come out and say what you really mean: "We want to catch him doing something evil and the absolute madman won't let us!"

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

"Trump goes to dinner without alerting press pool."

Hey, Rach! I think he might have had a big ogre shit without letting you know, as well!

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

TRUMP GOT DINNER SOMEWHERE PEOPLE HOLY SHIT!
Remember those times when Obama would duck out of the white house, go to one of the cafes near the White house, and got take out?

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Correction.

Married.

Chase Young
Chase Young

Silly jews, Bush wasn't swimming on 9/11, he was orchestrating the attack.
:^)

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

Protective Press-Pool
Lugenpresse now thinks they're the Secret Service

It's incredible so see how self-important these faggots are.

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

national security interest
She makes it sound like he snuck away from the Secret Service. Are they seriously so butthurt about not being invited to a steak dinner that they try to make it seem like he's acting recklessly?

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

yep

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

I like how she mentioned there was no law at the very end, after the fake outrage would have subsided in liberals.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

CRY MORE KIKE DYKE

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

He is going to keep ditching these losers. He doesnt need the media, he can take his message straight to the people. Now they are whining and crying that they can be apart of the club.
They really expected there to be no repercussions after spending day and night twisting words and stories to try to sink him. The bad news is on them, this is just the beginning.

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET US MAKE MONEY OFF YOU THE GOYIM ARE LEAVING

Jace White
Jace White

The only people that matter are the Secret Service. The media can go fuck themselves.

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

It's not illegal but it is tradition

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

matter of national security that kikes always know where you are

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

This is a pretty big red pill for me TBH and it shows their desperation needing to drop it. Did you guys all know about this "protective pool" that apparently gets to tag along with the president with no exceptions because of "muh tradition". Seriously, I consider myself fairly well educated on American politics but this mindblowing fact was somehow a dark spot for me.

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

She reminds me of an obnoxious highschool girl. If she got some dick, she'd probably feel like a real woman

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

"Protective" press pool? I don't get it, how is it protective.

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

And they will of course say it's for "your protection goy" because of "muh fourth estate" which we all know is not even a matter of debate at this point with domestic propaganda being legalized within the past 3 years and the entire media shilling for #her #pizza #treason #whitegenocide #femininepenis #etc. It's all so fucking tiresome. I hope trump tells them slavery was a tradition too until it was ended and then tells the SS to implement a restraining order and shoot on site if unpermitted media members approach within a 30 ft distance.

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

LOL at the expression on that dykes face, she looks like she's on the verge of tears and begging for her job

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

webm nigga

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

Jews are mad because they missed an assassination opportunity…

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

Because they have his best interests in mind…

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Are all former Rhodes Scholars unmitigated cunts?

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

And diddlers

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

They are incredibly adept at making me hate them more and more. Remember, Trump is going to be criticized for EVERYTHING. The media needs to be ignored. Just don't look.

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

never apologized for anything
said some things that ugly feminists didn't approve of
said he's looking forward to working with Putin
ditched the media for a quiet dinner
NOW THAT'S THE LAST STRAW

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

based james woods

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

There is nothing remotely appropriate about the way she is conducting herself. This isn't an unbiased media report, it's a fucking satirical news show like John Kikewitz or that English current year cunt.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Holy crap this woman actually thinks this is big news.

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

getting this fucking mad Trump is shitting on them
"we have to know where you're at at all times"
lol the butthurt is astronomical

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

it can't

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

I could listen to this guy verbally shitpost all day

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

What film?

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

Basically it's one of these "hidden rules" like in baseball where you SHOULDNT steal when your team is up by 11 runs in a ball game…. Except the fact that the media has treated you like shit for the past 16 months and now they expect some respect? Lmao.

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

tfw Norman Jewison directed this film
tfw Norman fucking Jewison is 100% goy

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

Why the fuck would he need to inform the press for his own protection? Are the reporters going to take a bullet for him if shit hits the fan?

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Does she fuck dogs?!

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

We saw the man aiming at Trump and here's why we didn't do anything

James White
James White

How do you even do that effect? At this point I'm curious.

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Please God let Trump revoke CNN and MSNBC's press access.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

didn't you know that the fourth estate is a bastion of free speech and the only hope of the citizen to maintain a vigilant watch over politicians?

Because I shit you not, that's why they call it that. It's to protect US from the president doing shady things. The press as it stands it such an insult to the public, in actual fact, that it needs to be put on a decomissioned cruise ship and pushed into the sunset. The press is dead and we have killed them.

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

If dubs, it may happen
If trips,
IT WILL HAPPEN

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

there's no law that states the president elect has to allow a pool representative to follow their movement

Then we're done here. Next question dyke.

James Taylor
James Taylor

Trump wants a quiet steak dinner
Presidents lie to their presstitute retinue all the time, this is just them being scared that Trump isn't going to run his administration for their benefit.

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

At a reasonable dinner hour Trump went out to dinner after telling the press to fuck off. Violating no laws whatsoever.
This is the (((News))) now.

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

Kek wills it!!!

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

I don't know, but I guess I'll never find out if she fucks dogs.

Brayden King
Brayden King

It's called content aware scale

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

Pretty Persuasion
www.imdb.com/title/tt0381505/
pirateproxy.click/torrent/5598883/Pretty.Persuasion.2005.DVDRip.XviD-WaWa

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

trying to hammer scandal into His name.
Cow-o-caust

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

The Clintons were Rhodes Scholars, so yes.

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

Oy vey how will Trumps professional bodyguards look after him it there isn't any press around!?

What a fucking cunt

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

yesssssssss do ittttttttttttt

kek is not needed for this one, should be a no brainer

lol at desperate cunt maddow. 8 years of BTFO these (((morons))), just getting started

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

Steakghazi

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

its for your own good goy

Jack James
Jack James

Holy shit that
BREAKING NEWS
banner. These people are hysterical.

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

Bush was in a primary school. He was reading a book to kids. What the fuck is he talking about?

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

he went to dinner
WHAT WILL WE EVER DO ALL IS LOST OY VEY
Could these kikes get any more desperate?

William Morales
William Morales

How can Trump eat steak?
This never happened before, Presidents aren't allowed to eat steak because they just know
This just proves Trump is a racist fascist islamist, because only they eat steaks

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Nice.

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

This must be the new hard-hitting, end-of-politeness era of progressive news programming. Trump is done for now!

Actually, I just remember how all White House food is sourced from secure, secret suppliers. I guess that might make the SS worried, but of course, they work for their charges, not the other way around, so they just have to deal as best they can.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

This. Just to drive them up the wall. She shot herself in the foot too by claiming it was not against the law. This will make people like Trump more and hate the media more. Maddow looked like a butthurt cunt.

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

Barry used to sneak away for fast food and take out. I'm sure the SS has guys in the kitchen whenever that happens- tough to poison the president with a guy in a suit watching you over your shoulder.

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

I'm glad Trump is already cucking the shit out of these faggots.
Their inability to understand their new, lowered position is laughable, but expected.
I trust the Don to serve out justice in the most humiliating manner possible.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

protective pool
hmmm
quora.com/Why-is-a-protective-press-pool-called-protective-What-does-it-protect
Now, because the president is a protectee of the secret service, this means that the press pool journalists who travel with him have to be men who can be trusted not to cause him harm. So it is given the special name "protective press pool" to distinguish it from other types of press pools. This pool doesn't protect anything or anyone. It's just called that because it travels with the protective service.

It must be hard to hear that your self-importance is unwarranted.

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

He should just deny them access if they suck. Stream stuff directly over the Internet for free.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Their inability to understand their new, lowered position is laughable, but expected.

Oh yes it was. In my weaker moments, I almost feel sorry for what we did to them.

Almost.

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

I think he means after the attack he was put on AF1 and kept in the air for safety.

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

user they've always known meme magic.

But truth is always the best meme.
And memes are naturally selected :^)

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

Sounds good, just have some intern or something stream whatever happening is happening while it is happening.

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

Four more years of Trump fucking with the press and making them extremely ass-shattered

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

first interview was with Alex Jones
snubs the media whenever he can

I can't handle all this smug

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

Pretty much this, plus it is more like a tradition that started with the avent of 24/24 news channels. There is no requirement by law.

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

BREAKING NEWS
Trump has lobbyists and neocons on his transition team, promise broken to drain swamp.

BREAKING NEWS
Trump has Pence remove lobbyists and neocons from transition team in STALINIST-like move of power.

BREAKING NEWS
Trump ditches press and ruins cherished American tradition of taking press to dinner.

I have had to perform ZERO redpilling since election on anyone around me thanks to the media going to full lugenpresse.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

He was talking shit user.

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

haha, do you think you're convincing kike? You're not even close. Your emotional IQ is WAY too low

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

James Fucking Woods

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

So what is the literal translation of "Nazi," anyway?

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

haha, do you think you're convincing kike? You're not even close. Your emotional IQ is WAY too low

Is the Applied Memetics bot glitching again?

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

One thing I've noticed since the election from my fellow employees at work is that the centrists are seeing through the media lies and warming up to Trump and at least want to give him an opportunity to prove himself, whereas the far leftists have double-downed in their insanity and are staying in their echo chambers. As for the far-right, well our quiet smiles have grown more smug.

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

I really can't believe they're still taking his bait over a year later.
-America first
-neurotic journalists
-these 14 generals and 88 vets are endorsing me, let's tour my hotel for 90 minutes. By the way, ObamawasbornintheUSokaybye
-international bankers and the media are destroying this country

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

press pool

More like cesspool, amirite?

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

Nice

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

four

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

Rachel Maddow should do a piece where she goes to Comet Ping Pong and interviews James Elephantiasis about why he could have been named as one of the most powerful people in Washington and goes on a tour through every hidden bathroom and then make fun of the Alt-Right boogeyman for devoting such a great effort to trying to get dirt on a hipster local business run by a successful gay man. Except she won't because it's all real and it's been going on for a long time right underneath their noses all through their city while they report on trivial nonsense while pretending to have journalistic integrity/intellectual capacity. Rachel Maddow has always been a golem, a soulless enabler of the worst kind of evil. She could redeem herself entirely with one easy little interview and tour of a pizza restaurant. But she knows some stories aren't allowed. Because she isn't a journalist, she's a propagandist working in the PR department of the money trust.

JMO GUYS this story is actually kind of important not for why she says tho

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

I'm not even american and I can't stop grinning like a dumb smug faggot right now holy shit

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

centrists are seeing through the media lies and warming up to Trump and at least want to give him an opportunity to prove himself, whereas the far leftists have double-downed in their insanity and are staying in their echo chambers. As for the far-right, well our quiet smiles have grown more smug.

100% this.
Centrists buddies text me after election:
Your boy won, can't wait to see what happens, congrats

Leftist Can't give up on family
MUH POPULAR VOTE.
Me
Have you read Trump's 100 Day plan? I find it reasonable except for Keystone Pipeline, thoughts?
Leftist
boredpanda.com/cute-snakes-hats/

A family member sent me a site link to bullshit instead of rationally communicating with me about a president elect's policies.

These people figuratively have their fingers in their ears yelling, LA LA LA LA TRUMP IS STILL HITLER while reality happens all around them.

They completely forgot how to argue due to the bubbles they have self imposed on themselves AND been placed in by modern social media technology.

Snark. It's not an argument.
Picture related

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

Rachel you dumb bitch, Clinton and Obama dumped the press all the time.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

I dunno man you gotta admit that snake looks pretty fucking cute.

Daniel James
Daniel James

Cheney was in the bunker, Bush was at a school.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

IT CAN'T

IT DID

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Just imagine for a sec how it's gonna be on Inauguration Day. Gonna be mass libtard suicide day–I hope!

John Carter
John Carter

James Woods has like 170 IQ or something.

He should go into politics or something.

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

As an aside, where was this spooky pic taken? I like it. And reverse image search isn't helpful.

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

Silly jews, Bush wasn't swimming on 9/11, he was orchestrating the attack.

Bush could barely eat pretzels without choking to death, he wasn't orchestrating anything, he was an idiot princeling put on the throne and controlled by neocohen advisors.

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

James Woods has like 170 IQ or something.

He should go into politics or something.
Unfortunately James Woods is a militant supporter of Israel as America's greatest ally

He's a great shitlord, but blames only muslims for current problems.

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

I don't know for sure I saved it from some spooky abandoned places thread and I think the person said somewhere in eastern europe possibly Romania or Ukraine. I'd like to know too, they said they didn't go in because bears are a risk wherever it was.

William Foster
William Foster

My understanding is that nazi was a slav term for a boorish thug, but the term existed before the NS. Guess what else has that word in it that's been around longer? Ashkenazi. Coincidence?

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

As if the press would still be alive to see Trump's second, third and fourth term.

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

Hahahaha, what the fuck is wrong with Americans, topfuckingkek
protective press pool
They literally invented this today

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

THE PROTECTIVE POOL OF JOURNALISTS WASN'T THERE TO PROTECT TRUMP. OMG HOW WILL THE SECRET SERVICE COPE WITHOUT SOMEONE WITH A CAMERA FOLLOWING TRUMP?

Easton King
Easton King

but but but there is no law that says he has to put up with us
but hear me out

Ok

he ditched us when he met with the sitting President (King Nigger)
he ditched us when he went to the 21 club for steak
here is a picture we got from the inside anyway
no idea if it's legit because I've never been lol

This is great user thanks for webm, fuckin' saved

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

If I were Trump I would consider the press a security risk, given the shit they've been running.

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

That's what I don't fucking get. They seem to think it's be safer for everyone to know where he is 24/7, when just like how obama likes to announce our military plans for no fucking reason, the obvious common sense is that if nobody knows where you are how can they kill you.

It's fucking baffling until you realize it's only a false premise to just keep tabs on the racist misogynistic bad goy.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

It's also bullshit considering Obama snuck off for smoke breaks all the time. Of course the press always covers for filthy globalist democrats.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Bush didn't know exactly what he was doing
Look into his first run for Texas rep, he wasn't always a chuckling jester. Either he had a stroke between that and the presidency or he updated his strategy.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

It's hilarious how they have absolutely no leverage left. They could publish literally anything about him and it won't matter.

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

It cannot win. It can't win. It can't.
IT JUST DID!

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

Yup, still haven't learned a damn thing. They don't seem to understand they work for the audience and even the lefty audience doesn't give a shit if Carole's cat was the cutest at the dinner party or if trump was extra rude this week. They look like petty, insular, elitist irrelevant, airheads, afraid of doing any reporting that requires more than firing up Twitter or reviewing a restaurant.

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

Here's the /a/ guide.

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

Cute enough to brainwash you into denying reality for another ten minutes at most. This is why they need cute animal pictures, food, drugs, freemium games and coloring books on a constant basis like an IV drip lest the creeping depression of the reality they are charging toward and living in overwhelm them.

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

WHY DIDN'T HE TELL US WHO MELANIA WAS WEARING?!

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

I think he had a trump like strategy to get folks to underestimate him before he would strike when their back was turned. Either that or the cocaine and alcohol finally ate his brain away and he had everyone in the CIA covering for him to be their best patsy ever.

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

who
I think you mean whom.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

He could rape Maddow on air and nobody would believe it at this point. Being a hyperbolic liar tends to hurt your credibility.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

But why are the pickles on top?!

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

Probably so people who dont like it can throw it away.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

I have dreams about Trump making a nintendo-direct sort of thing where he talks directly to the people and the lying press dies.

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

8 minutes of treating trump like a villain because he dipped out to eat dinner
oh by the way it isn't illegal

Then what the literal fuck are you going on about you angry twat. Is there nothing else worth talking about?

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Listen, I am not a technical wizard, but that man's genuine desire for that fucking sandwich is the tip top reaction image for the year.

Can someone make it so we can place other images behind his excited visage, Like each image be Trump electoral votes in Florida, Indiana and Ohio on images of the states.

That nigger just cums in his pants when he sees those pickles on top of that bun.

It's incredible.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

Does that man's face look like he is going to toss those pickles user?

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Since when do leftists care about tradition? You can smell the cognitive dissonance on this male woman through the video.

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

Holy shit she's so fucking mad and flustered, this is hilarious. I always assumed POTUS travel was a generally secretive matter, certainly not something you keep the press perpetually informed on.

it seems like they tried to tell the protective press pool something that was not true, perhaps on purpose
This is great. Not only is he ditching them, he's also feeding them false intel so they really have no idea what to expect.

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Top Kek

No one gives a shit about the (((media))) anymore. Trump's way of saying fuck you to them. Good on him.

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

This image has not been doctored.

Trump going out to dinner last night was BREAKING NEWS on CNN

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

That's why we need to put red pills on pictures of cure animals.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

That's why we need to put red pills on pictures of cure animals.
there was a megathread on that a couple weeks ago.

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

lugenpresse are you ready for the noose? ?? ??

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

I want James Woods to be the next president.

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

And people thought dimension jumping wasn't real.

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

he's gotta be redpilled on jews. you don't get politically blacklisted in hollywood for simply being a cuckservative neocohen.

Henry King
Henry King

Wasn't that just an old interview posted recently?

Noah James
Noah James

BREAKING NEWS: PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP ORDERS STEAK, WALKS TO BATHROOM WITHOUT TELLING MEDIA

Literally no one cares and this story only makes more people hate the media.

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

progressive faggots
pounding on traditions
pick one

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

Tradition

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Fixed.

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

all those girls who want the D even the one guy

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

Even those two guys, im not sure if the second from the right is in drag or just a ugly kike

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

He could rape Maddow on air
His approval rating would go trough the roof

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

It's a matter of national security to where you are at all times
Sorry, the media is not privy to the President's schedule and whereabouts precisely for national security reasons. The media is not the Secret Service.

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

I doubt even radical feminists hate real rape. What they hate is their definition of rape, basically cucks and betas breathing air.

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

did you just call Trump gay?

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Rape is not about the sex :^)

Angel White
Angel White

But all sex is rape.

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

bellissimo

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

If I'm remembering correctly his decline in eloquence was due to his alcoholism.

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

the president and all pres. candidates are not supposed to live a private life
This is fucking gigantically rich coming from a person who belongs to a group that has never ever reported on what's going with the secret lives of other presidents and politicians, e.g. GWB's connection to Skull & Bones, (((world leaders'))) affairs with the Bilderberg meetings, Bohemian Grove, blood libel etc.

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

HOLY FUCK THIS IS REAL?
I THOUGHT THE OP WAS EBIN SHITPOSTING
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Seriously, in kike doublespeak, telling them "for your protection" really means "open up for the assassinations, goyim." They are afraid of people on here for the same reason–we can't be controlled.

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

post more smug chef pix

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

after this i start charging

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

I'm mad that we can't stalk a celebrity
it's for national security
you wont die if the press are there
totally worked for Princess Diana

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

Trump wanted to fuck her so badly. Wtf.

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

people get to know where you are at all times when you're president elect.

Quick, I have to alert the media that i'm taking a shit and cleaning my ass with toilet paper, the media must know!

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

I just realized just how Jewish Fiddler is.
And I was in a production of it at a Catholic high school.

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

It's probably just an abandoned root cellar. People in Eastern Europe still store their food for winter, so you see lots of those around.

Adam Young
Adam Young

Some dude needs to bang Maddow back to sanity. Make Rachel woman again.

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

I've finally figured out what it is about her dumb kike face that annoys me so much aside from her snarky condescending expressions.
The bitch's face isn't symmetrical. The left side of her face seems like it protrudes further out than her right. It's really fucking annoying to look at.

Also, fuck these people. They deserve nothing.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

Holla Forums press passes when

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

They be the only ones not called lugenpresse, actually Trump should hopefully purge most of the (((media)))

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

mfw I was watching the british version of Kitchen Nightmares and Gordon refers to the Guardian as a fag rag

I love that fucking guy, my favorite chef too

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

Hitler just now realizes one of the defining ways to spot the jew.
Asymmetrical faces, specifically the cheekbones and orbital floors, are very common in (((them))).

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

I made an even better one

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Theory: The reason some people have lesser symmetric faces is because they sleep sideways.

Agreed?

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

This is derailbait

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

fixed

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

ok i dunno why its doing that

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

It's cool man, looks good

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

naw nigga, i always just say the first thing that comes on my mind when browsing Holla Forums.

usually people don't mind.

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

Also if I were to guess, it's because as the gif cycles through the images it is just stacking the images. If you see it starts as one then it just keeps stacking up like a deck of cards. I'm sure you know how layers work, and the problem is that at each frame it isn't erasing/making invisible the previous frames and it ends up a big stack.

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

Yea im being a faggot but most people sleep sideways

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

Funniest part is that even if he did that, he can just claim Slick Willy set precedent of doing it first :^)

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

If it's not on topic and it's not something anybody would reply to a thread about, it doesn't belong on Holla Forums.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

I cant wait til he announces press conferences and directs the msm to the wrong location and then meets with only independent sources and when the msm is sitting there wondering where he is press secretary Steve Miller comes out and gives them a long winded cocktease before telling them they are at the wrong place.

William Roberts
William Roberts

This needs to happen.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Underrated comment.

William Miller
William Miller

Henceforth and not withstanding all media cunts shall STFU and deal with it, whatever it is.

All media from here on out should be considered in the same light as any 3 card monte dealer rattling on in the street. All facts presented by them should be considered tainted and put forth for the sole purpose of manipulation.

YOU NO LONGER DICTATE SHIT. YOU'RE DONE. YOU'RE OUT.

James Thompson
James Thompson

WELL WELL WELL

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

Wow, look at what Adolf is wearing. Could he have been a nazi?!

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

flashgot plugin can rip most youtube vids directly to WEBM then it's just a preference of downscale or more compression.

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

Hold up.

If you look closely, you can see Adolf has a toothbrush mustache. These mustaches were popular among those who had to wear gas masks. WW1 had lots of chemical warfare. Is there a connection here?

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

1. get youtube-dl
2. get ffmpeg
3. type 'youtube-dl [youtube URL address]'
4. take file and do some math:

Max file size = 12 * 8192
Length of video * 64 per second of audio = X * 64 = 64X

12*8192 - 64X = Amount left for video information

Amount left for video info / length of video in seconds = video kbps

Mason James
Mason James

I'm sorry user…. watch the video, the kids are reading to him, that was the wrong timeline

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

I don't understand. Why would he want to alert them for the dinner? Media are arseholes to him so I don't see the point for being kind to Media.

t. Aussie.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

eating a well done steak

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

le I need to maximize the number of living worms in my steak meme

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

WELL DONE IS H'WHITE AND REDPILLED

RARE-FAGS NEED NOT APPLY

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

I like medium rare cooked streak. It is so juicy and tasty.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

Reported for intl

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

I am not from Intl, you dense idiot.

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

Only intl likes uncooked steaks

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

I said medium rare cooked steak, not raw streak, you fuckin' bogan.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

Next you're going to tell me drop bears don't exist, intl

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Ouch, that's what happened when you didn't wear the Vegemite behind your ears. I have no pity for you, boogan.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Only fucking niggers eat their steak well done. If you eat your steak well done you are an uncivilized heretic and should be deported to Africa where you can be amongst your own unevolved monkey subhuman kind.

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

Reported for intl

Next you're going to say sweet potatoes aren't the best potato

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

hurr if u have a different food preference ur subhuman blah blah blah
Go back to /v/ with this shit D&C. This is Holla Forums. We have more important shit to discuss.

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

he doesn't remember the Onion wars of 2015

Hello newfag

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

Know how I know you're a nigger?

goes to restaurant
uhhh ummm yeah ummm yea yea yea ummm uhhh ayo lemme uhhh get umm uhh ight yo ummm matter of fact ummm uhhhh yea lemme get uhhh dat steak well done

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

Security bubble
Made up of Press Coverage
Fuck no.

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

Reported for intl

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

What a fucking retard, adding "muh conspiracy theories" only makes the CT-leaning normies suspicious of her allegiance, possibly even redpilling them on Trump - "If she lied about conspiracy theories, did she lie about Trump?"

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN SWORN IN YET. WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

Media are extremely salty. That is all I can say for.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

Hello newfag. One BLM chimpout got 17 threads that hit 750 thanks to a bunch of retards arguing all night about what kind of potato and onions were the master race.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

There was no argument as you cannot deny sweet potatoes and shallots are GOAT

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

/oven/index.html

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

It's retarded, the way she puts it : 'The press has to know where you are all the time'

So if the President was in his private bedroom having sex the media must be on hand to film it?

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

sweet potatoes and shallots are GOAT
TOP KEK, that is exactly what i was gonna write before I decided against going down that path yet again.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

Got anymore comfy Pepe pics/gifs? For the comfiest time in the comfiest Year in history? I already have the christmas house one.

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

They've done exactly the same with Brexit. It's all misinformation designed to get the public to regret voting him in and either be comfortable with their attempts to overturn the result, or in Trump's case failing that, vote him out next term.

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

implying a well done AAA steak cooked by a master chef isn't the most meatpilled way to eat

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

Trump continues to disrespect the MSM

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Hahahahahahahaha, "the press" still thinks they are relevant.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

It really isn't.

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

bunch of retards arguing all night about what kind of potato and onions were the master race.

Hahaha, that's funny. This is why we need population control.

They cannot help themselves to be gabbling retards because the proper logic do not exist in their malfunctioning skulls.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

wasting all that money and a damn good piece of steak to turn it into a piece of burnt leather
Throwing that $35 in a bonfire would be a better use of the money, at least it could potentially attract a Jew to the fire.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

eating high fat content steak undercooked

Pleb. Rare is for poorfags who can only afford round steak.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

PERFECTION

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

at least it could potentially attract a Jew to the fire.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

See:

You cook high fat steaks (all high end steaks). Only retard poorfags who don't know what they are doing eat that rare.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

We saw the man aiming at Trump and here's why we didn't do anything
user you can make america great again but you can not make a woman out of a man.

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Only retard poorfags who don't know what they are doing eat that rare.
Hey hey buddy there. You are totally wrong, everyone decide what they want to eat. I like juicy streaks. There is nothing wrong with the streaks because after all it's where we got to evolve if it wasn't streak then we would never had a computer today.

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

even the bull dyke is laughing at how dumb this story is
implying past presidents have not done this
Boy they sure are full of themselves and realizing how irrelevant they are now. This feels like it belongs on the Daily Show.

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

Bitch looks like a giraffe with that neck

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

I know that you're wrong.

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

go to steakhouse
ask for steak well done with a smug look on your face like you know what you're doing
waiter takes your order
everyone in kitchen laughs
must be niggers says the chef
who the fuck orders a 50 dollar aged steak just to have the flavor taken out of it
25 minutes later the steak is done
chef spits on it as he sends it to your table
entire staff looks on with disgust as you put another bite into your mouth not realizing what abomination of humanity you have committed

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

really really important
for me to continue justifying my redundant, over paid job

MSM, realize that you've been kicked out of the party, and you and your brown friends aren't coming back in…

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Protective press pool

What the fuck did she mean by this

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

See:

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

literally eating raw meat

matoomba is that you?

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Why does that look like pineapple pizza?

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

This is an excellent meme.

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

all this bitching that Trump didn't inform the media that he was going to eat a steak so they could watch him and criticize how he eats it
It's like they want us to hate them.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

libtards suddenly caring about tradition
bulldike caring about tradition
feminist caring about tradition
I'm not buying it

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

Disgusting things tend to look similar

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

There's no law saying a woman can't munch rugs and act like a total bitch cunt
but there is a tradition
and there is a tradition for a reason

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

wtf I'm a #JebHead now

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

user pls I can only laugh so much

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

OY VEY

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

I just realized just how Jewish Fiddler is.
you never realized that everyone in it is a kike?

Joshua White
Joshua White

Tradition? Only because WH was occupied by a social media whore nigger during last 8 years.

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

Liberals care about nothing except themselves. They only pretend to care about anything else if it can be used as a sledge hammer to attack their enemy, Western Civilization, and its manifestation, the White male. This accounts for 100% of Liberal behavior, this predicts 100% of Liberal behavior before they act, and there is no other theory which comes close to such power.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

mfw this thread derailed into the great potate debate 2.0

*red ruby master race**
yukon gold fags get gassed

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

Is english not your first language or have the hydatid cysts made it to your brain?

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

I'm a cook, I know damn well that overcooking your fucking AAA aged strip steak is gonna make most of that delicious fatty goodness leak away. You want it no more than medium rare so it stays juicy and keeps most of its flavor. It's even more important with high-end meat than with low-end cuts like rounds or chucks, which plebs who order them usually drench in sauce anyway.

It really is the only good use a thread with such a shit OP has.

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

a cuck cook and not a master chef

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

cook
not chef
Back to flipping burgers with you you fucking luddite

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

/r/ that one picture of the well done steak with bananas and Ketchup. You know the one.

Red Russet potato master race.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Kek
stop reminding me Jeb married the family basement goblin my sides just cant take it anymore

I usually eat mine medium rare

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

I'd image that on 20th these progressive (((snowbirds))) from Jew York and bean town will be going northbound instead of southbound from trying to escape the Emperor's rain of terror

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

We need to a side by side pic with Trump eating steak like a King and Guac man there eating his slob of green paste.

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

well at least you know how to embed a video so thats a plus.

obligatory ==LURK MOAR== for archiving and WebM-ing sheit.

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

FUCK THIS IS THE SECOND TIME MY RED TEXT DOSEN'T FUCKING WORK

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

Lurk more you fucking monkey

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

==LURK MOAR==
Has to be on a separate line by itself, new friend. Try lurking moar.

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

fam
well done
Nigger confirmed

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

It's a mockery of the NS and never used by them to describe themselves.

When I started watching "The Man In The High Tower" show I realized that the the NS were referring to themselves as "the Nazis".

I turned it off shortly after.

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

IM NOT NEW PLS DON'T JUDGE ME I JUST FUCKED UP IM TOTALLY OLDFAG ;_;

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Red Russet.
The potato with soil requirements more exacting than "must be soil".
The fucking nancy potato.

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

I'm far from having enough money to have my own restaurant. I guess sous chef would be more appropriate than cook, considering what I do, long gone are days of flipping burgers and deep frying chicken for niggers.

Eating char
Enjoy your cancer.

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

Oi m8. Watch it. I will concede Yukon gold a very close second.

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

there's no law that says he needs a press pool with him at all times
BUT IT'S TRADITION AND A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY GOYIM
the audacity of these fucking media kikes. they treat the guy like shit for the past 16 months in the hope that he wouldn't get elected, and now that he's president-elect they want to pretend like nothing fucking happened and they can go on with getting their scoop and shekels. perhaps if they had treated the position of a journalist as an objective reporter instead of a biased blogger, they wouldn't be being treated like the latter.

you reap what you sow, you fucking cunts. i hope he keeps it up

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

I love those pics where you really cant tell if they got edited or not. Its like those pics of this chick I cant remember the name of

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

Her name is gondola

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

The rutabaga is a far superior vegetable.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Who is this guy and why is he so mad?

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Well done
You can clearly see it's rare to medium rare.
What retard made this.

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

Didn't gawker lose an empire over that

Obvious nigger food
Yams: Native to Africa and Asia
Sweet potato: either Central America or South America.

Shallots probably originated in Central or Southwest Asia, travelling from there to India and the eastern Mediterranean. The name "shallot" comes from Ashkelon, an ancient Canaanite city, where people in classical Greek times believed shallots originated.

Ashkelon, an ancient Canaanite city

POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

So nigger potatos and jew onions…

aye begorrah its another potato famine.

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

Don't hate on my /comfy/ food.

Also because I never get a chance to post it.

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

tradition
Let's not fool anyone here dyke.

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

The fuck is this neet shit

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

I have to find anything to complain about because my salt excretory glands are overloaded with salt

Im so assmad about this cartoon frog its given me hemaroids

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

I think even Maddow is getting semi redpilled by now.
She spent all those years developing public speaking skills to report on pepe the frog and trump going to eat dinner?

She obviously feels her higher ups are idiots

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

diced beef, sliced bananas slathered in ketchup
fucking hell america this isn't even burger food its just autistic

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

Trump lied about getting tired of winning. Bet you feel bad about voting for him now

James Baker
James Baker

banana
ketchup
with steak

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

/intl/ pls go
and yes i know you're the same guy
i wouldn't be surprised if you're gonna claim Holla Forums should like a certain really really really common thing on your steak

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

I think even Maddow is getting semi redpilled by now.
Are you stupid ? She's a shill, she know exactly what she's doing.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

Mfw

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

It's well balanced patrician food.

I bet you eat pasta with walnut sauce.

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

These anti-well done steak faggots sound like liberals to me. So they like the taste of uncooked rubber. WELL GOOD FOR YOU you pretentious faggots. But some of us like the taste of mans triumph over nature. We harnessed fire and used it to make nature our bitch. But you primitive medium-rare cunts think we're the horrible ones here? No. you're all insane from mad cow disease, Meanwhile we've killed everything that could possibly fuck with us with the power we stole from the Gods. The power we acquired from Prometheus. So go ahead and eat your raw bullshit, all it means is you don't appreciate the power and majesty of propane.

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

Fuck, I thought that was a kid at first; holy shit.

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

No I eat medium rare steak marinated in diane jus, with hand cut fries in onion gravy with a side of salad drizzled in balsamic dressing
Im not a neet leaning from one drainfly infested noodle cup to the next

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

that picture isn't OC user
you'll probably get more bites anyway though

John Bell
John Bell

/ck/ shitposting

It's honestly the best a maddow thread deserves.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

not to mention the fact that barely a week ago they hated all the things Trump proposed and now they lament the fact he isn't allegedly following up on them. even if they were honest all this does is make them look like petty little faggots.

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

Now I like the taste of char as much as any man, but mad cow can't actually be cooked out. It's more resilient than the connective proteins which hold the meat together.

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

what you actually wanna talk about Man-Mad-Now?
I kinda wanna see her dildo a V2

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

Sooooooo, does she fuck dogs?

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

You got to be a hue.

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

burning away the fat
your body runs on fat as an energy source
not on sugar
not being on keto diet
functioning off carbs like a normie and pleb
medium rare steaks are easily past the point of killing nasties in your meat

I hope your memeing, because if not youre being a massive fag.
meat that has not had the fat burned away is objectively better suited to how your body is supposed to function in the hunter gatherer sense

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

Nigger, it's been 9 hours. Why didn't you go watch the fucking movie if you're so curious?

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

Yes. But the order of her higher ups are getting too stupid and have sound of incompetence. Hard to believe she didn't cringe inside when reporting on Pepe the Frog

Dominic King
Dominic King

You could have at least gone all the way and put ketchup in your milk too. So low energy.

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

I'm sure she didin't cringe at all, she's convinced the anti gay bad goyim army is coming to put an end to all of her degeneracy and lies.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Just got done making some chocolate peanut butter lentils

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP DIDN'T WASH HIS HANDS

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

yeah, 700 degrees or something mental it takes to kill it. Mad Cow disease freaks me out.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

Your body runs on fat not sugar
Your body runs on fat yes. Yours. Which is made of sugar, which you convert to fat when you have high blood sugar.

And when you eat fat, you break it down to glycogen. Then glucose. Just like if you had eaten carbs, only you have to deal with the glycolysis metabolites as well.

Hunter gatherers subsisted energetically from the GATHERING and got PROTEIN from the hunting.

tl;dr, you're a biologically illiterate retard trying to act smug.

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

Prions- not even once.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

These mustaches were popular among those who had to wear gas masks.

Is that the actual story behind it?

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

PLEASE
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER ABOUT THE WALL
JUST DO THIS

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Cmon voters and Trump stop being anonymous so we can humiliate and destr– I mean have a dialogue.

No bitch. No more challenge us to open duels so you can poison our food. We're ninjas now. You won't see your killers eyes this time. Death from above.

Jayden King
Jayden King

You're a stupid asshole.

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

25 minutes later the steak is done

My sides.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

I adhere to an arbitrary dietary restriction and you're telling me there's no good reason to do so.
I could listen but that would mean I've been doing a lot of unnecessary shit for a long time.
That would mean I am in fact a retard.
Oh boy how do I get out of this one… that's it!
"UR DUM"
Haha nailed it.

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

What are you even ranting about?
You're using meme arrows incorrectly.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

They think they're entitled to it because the past three presidents let them tag along. Essentially, they're mistaking privilege for right.

Mason Young
Mason Young

"but it is tradition"
Muh Tradition

NOPE.JPEG

Man I want to see these media kikes fry

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

So you are saying that the media has to check their privilege?

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

Muh Tradition
These are the same bastards that undermined western civilization's social norms and "traditions" lecturing us about tradition……
Right go tell obama that he should not have campaigned for Hillary…..
"jews they cry out in pain as they strike at you."

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

DEVELOPING STORY
Trump got the mashed potatoes as opposed to the side salad

Fuck off you cunt, remember how you were IN HELL the morning after the election? You're irrelevent now, anyone else does your job but better with the internet.
Squirm in your irrelevancy before getting fired, and take your avatar-fagging autist with you when you disappear.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

mfw lugenpresse are now lolcows

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

now
implying they haven't been flailing around like CWC for months now

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

potato confirmed master race choice. side salad fags BTFO
now

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

i love rare steaks though, the rarer the manlier. Like a fucking lion.

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

Good god, Maddow is so butthurt, and all over the media too. Every time I see her now, she looks like she's just about to burst into tears.

Funnnnny

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

and jews turned on him when he directed jesus christ superstar. which most would consider trivializing the gospel. but whenever jews are reminded of that little series of events that took place in palestine two millenia ago, they go apeshit.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

Or the potato wars of summer 2016. Yukon golds for best potato.

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

STEAKGATE

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Try medium rare you fucking plebs

You fucking dumbasses are destroying the flavor going well done. With medium and pink, you no longer need steak sauce.

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEE

David Hill
David Hill

God damn, I think I've spent too much time on the chans.

Why do drawn images of cartoon women going insane with lust arouse my passions more than all the world's lusty 3dpds glaring hornily at a camera?

Aaron King
Aaron King

Why do drawn images of cartoon women going insane with lust arouse my passions more than all the world's lusty 3dpds glaring hornily at a camera?

You answered your own question:

God damn, I think I've spent too much time on the chans.

What we expose ourselves to heavily influences us.

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

Yes indeedy.

I knew you were going to say that.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

You have awoken to the truth behind truths, the primacy of 2D. Now erect your shrine and walk the path of waifus.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

We need to be there for your protection
The first thing that popped into my head upon hearing that was 'protection racket'.

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

I don't get it. Why do you guys say that the flavor gets destroyed? Blood doesn't taste good. Just seasons it with whine or some source and it's good to eat.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

They're being kicked out of the Cool Kids Club and don't like it one bit, nosiree.

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

we interrupt or regularly scheduled kvetching about trump to kvetch about trump not letting us kvetch about trump

David Parker
David Parker

and reading the mango
I now can't get out of my head the image of Trump smugly staring at a mango

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

It's like cooking an egg, applying heat to proteins changes their structure.
Change the structure too much and you physically can not taste parts of it anymore, the tongue can't register it.

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

What they hate is…cucks and betas breathing air
My god. Did we just find the one thing Holla Forums agrees with bluehairs on?

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

That is the gayest, most brosciency shit I have ever heard.

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Because of the word protein?
Go read up on how the neurons in the tongue detect taste.

Stops the Craving for Misbehaving
topkek

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

This is it. No irony. He knows they need a Donna Brazille to tell the operators where he'll be so they can kill him.

Their motive is clear and has been clear; they incentivized assassins when they gave that one asshole airtime.

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

I really hope the main streem media keep this shit up, it's waking up the normie faggets in droves.

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

Some semi-related asshurt.

NYT: Donald Trump Trolled Us All. We Should Learn From It

For more than a year, Americans were glued to their smartphones as Donald J. Trump tweeted and retweeted misogynistic, racist, anti-Semitic and xenophobic speech. It was not a strategy that any digital campaign expert would ever advise. Often, it felt more like a reality-show stunt than a real campaign.

But it worked. And the result is very real. Mr. Trump’s unorthodox social media campaign helped him beat more than a dozen other candidates, enjoy free media coverage that would have cost billions, become a major-party nominee and win the presidency.

archive.is/CvtkI

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

archive.is/NKidy

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Wow, he must have really impressed them with his steak eating technique

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

misogynistic, racist, anti-Semitic and xenophobic speech
But that was wholly memed by the media themselves, they've learned nothing.

When Trump makes anime real will media-chan be tsundere or yandere?

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

He obviously just let everyone know about his solution to the JQ. If only the press was there to catch this hate speech on camera.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

Wew, these are some angry ass niggers.

archive.is/ucGBD

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

Fuck you. I was about to post that somewhere kosher when I noticed the ticker had been changed, too. You’re a master, motherfucker. Kudos.

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

in a turbulent world
He’s not leaving the country, you fucking dipshits. What the fuck can that statement mean EXCEPT to suggest assassination?

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

He promised to pass a law making all steaks well done.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

He's not even president and the media is already dying.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

His plan on how to deal with the merchant issue is pretty solid
If a country wants protection, it has to pay for it
Without the goyim dying for free, it's over for (((Our Greatest Ally)))

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

in a turbulent world

And of course the precious media has done everything in their power to make sure it stays that way.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

how dare he not broadcast his position to all would be assassins and hitmen?!!?
This is unreal engine 4.

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

YALL NIGGAS POSING IN A MOD-APPROVED SLIDE THREAD

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

American People Have a Right to Know!
I always hated that fucking arrogant line, it's not that the people want to know it's that you want a fat scandalous scoop for a pretty paycheck you self absorbed fucks.

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

It's important. The White House press corps is going apeshit over this and it should be discussed. Into the filter you go.

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

Thank you for the bump.

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

Great journalism. If this guy goes on like this by the end of the month he will double his viewers and will probably have 10-12 individuals watching his show.

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

The disarray grew even worse when only a small group of reporters - those who had NYC press passes - were allowed to wait outside the restaurant.

Those without, which included several members of his private press pool, were forced to wait down the street where their view was blocked by a dumpster. 

archive.is/YwLjx

Trump enjoys a tasty 5 star meal in peace with his family while the press mills around in the dark next to a smelly dumpster.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Mom, please, stop posting, you're drunk.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

I wonder if short periscope streams would be acceptable. Maybe that's a little too unprofessional.

Or he could post to twitter like "check out this steak fam"

Justin White
Justin White

that image

Charles James
Charles James

These tabloid whores really have an inflated sense of importance.

Maybe if you had actually done your jobs in a credible and non-biased manner you wouldn't be relegated to the status of ugly groupie now.

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

webm?

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

top kek

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

I NEED A JOB

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

What is a slide thread in your view?

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

restöardähngs
you animals it's
restaurant

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

have a wallpaper

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

strong backlash

Colluding media outlets bitching about not having the insider scoop on what the fuck did the president elect eat last night is not "strong backlash".

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

This story has been great for our cause. Even normalfaggots are bashing the MSM for getting upset at Trump for this.

Remember…always let the enemy hang himself with their own rope.

Gavin James
Gavin James

Any and all threads he doesn't feel like reading at the time.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

Don't know if anyone posted already, but relevant

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

Those faces are great, especially Kristol's.
dat turtle

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

i'm a fucking retard: The Post

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

Rach is such a disgusting fucking cunt, I can't stand that retarded voice and face of hers. It also reminds me of Rachposter, which makes things even worse, hope he killed himself by now

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

of Rachposter
You mean learningcode.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

oh god Trump isnt alerting the media about what he's doing after we lied, defamed, and talked massive amounts of shit about him, his campaign, his family, and everyone he's associated with! WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

You mean autistic piece of shit

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

WHAT A SHITTY PRESS!
THEY DIDN'T EVEN REPORT ON WHAT HE ATE.

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

tfw you order well done and don't use steak sauce

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

I mean the autistic piece of shit Canadian Jew who killed Wizardchan and 4chon and now sits pretty on /newsplus/ and allegedly here.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

MODS

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

"Protective pool".

As if one of these reporters wouldn't be wanting to have a gun or knife and shoot or shank Mr. Trump.

Why the fuckdo you want vultures and faggots following you? For these oh-so-natural and "spontaneous" moments?

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

That feel when you order lamb instead of beef because lamb is tastier

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

he doesn't pan-fry his steak in butter

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

Lamb is bretty good actualy

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

When did Donald ever have a "private life". He's a billionaire, celebrity, always in tabloids, movies, selling steaks and hotels.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

direct youtube link
rachel maddow
(((Who))) could be behind this?

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

Thank you. Seriously, fucking thank you.

Thanks so much.

Gavin James
Gavin James

user, serious question.

What did you do with this image? I have been having it enter my dreams and random thoughts, making me laugh for no reason.

It's so absurd.

I spent 2 hours yesterday trying to find out if breaking chocolate is something chocolatiers actually do to quality control product.

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

As a matter of fact, high quality chocolate does snap. Really shitty chocolate is bendy.
Something about the Lindt guy is memey, I'll agree.

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

no it's not cool. fix it or it's useless and will never become an exploitable. you need to hide the old layers on the new frames, right now it's just stacking.

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

Shit like this makes me kick myself for losing my screencaps. Keep on the good fight.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

muh relativism
die in a fire marxist scum

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

Third image
LITTLE CHOCOLATES, TELL ME YOUR SECRETS

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

spongebob

kikebook tier meme

REEEE NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Look closer, the meme was lost in you

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

normies
that's a classic in our small arsenal of normalfag memes. it's a subtle redpill mocking both trannies and ahmed's bomb. lurk 2 years

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

He doesn't understand.
Newfag out.

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

Trump should give exclusive press access to sites that leftists consider "not real news". Breitbart, the Daily Stormer, RT, RSBN, PressTV, etc.

That way they HAVE to get info on Trump through outlets they hate, or their beloved MSM has to cite outlets that they despise.

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

囚拷
犯毒

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

the Daily Stormer
How about no.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Oh.. so now Tradition matters, sure didn't when you attack other traditions like Marriage.

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

and at this point its overused as your mother

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

Welll looky here. Seems like they didn't care when Obama's pool started in July 2008.

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

youtu.be/b_mpO95jTAU

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

Obama did the same damn thing and no one cared
When he was still president-elect, Obama ditched the press pool to take his daughters Malia and Sasha to Sea Life Park, a water park in Hawaii, when the Obamas were on Christmas vacation. At the time, even the New York Times seemed to mock the idea that something like that “passes for a bulletin.”

archive.is/M5H99
archive.is/y38F3

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

what is secret service

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

Can't even let a man have his DINNER in peace

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

Protective pool
He took his secret service, didn't he? What the fuck protection are you lugenpresse supposed to be providing?

You're not really allowed to be a private person anymore
There's no law that says a president or president elect has to allow a press pool representative to follow their movements
ಠ_ಠ

I think if the press were honest and impartial and high quality people would be more on their side here. But you guys have exposed yourselves as lying hacks for far too long.

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

good work dude

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

It amuses me how pissed the press is that they weren't invited

Wolf Blitzer sounded like he was taking it personally that Trump didn't let the press pool take a pic of him and his family having some steak

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

When you're the President of the United States and serving your third term and you can't walk because polio and you cheated on your wife hundreds of time including with your own cousin but you're a Democrat and the Press are all Democrats so they cover for you and nobody ever knows until you've been dead for years.

President Trump is going to get the reverse-FDR treatment for all eight years from these (((parasites))).

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

that three minute explaination
not making a mountain out of a molehill

Good. Keep crying wolf, your only making people listen to you less

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

I can't get it to work either, I tried fucking around with it. Can you fix it?

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Well of course, FDR was a Communist.

Connor James
Connor James

CDI Trump OC

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

rectal ranger

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

I miss youtube poops

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

They're still out there, I don't know how many new ones are good.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

How nice of your mommy to cut it all into bite sized pieces.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

This moderator looks like a male.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

trump's responce when

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

the move tuesday night has spurred a strong backlash
lol no it hasn't. Literally ONLY the media cares

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

Its because the chef looks like he's listening to the sound of butthurt. Perfect smug reaction image.

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

JUST

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Bush being dumb is a leftist meme.

He was a poor public speaker with a penchant for alcohol.

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

I say have her do the interview to save herself from the gassing, but she would forever live in a small cabin in Siberia.

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

just curious, why do you post one pixel image?

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

dumps CNN first and tells them by Tweet
dumps MSNBC/NBC a few days later
lets Fox stay, but with a 'don't fuck with me' stipulation
adds INFOWARS to the press pool so he can ditch the others and get a steak with Filterman
blacklists HuffPo because fuck them

All he'd need to do then is nationalize Twitter, get Pence to 'clean house' for them, and unban everyone who got shoah'd and 2016 would be complete.

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

/reddit/index.html

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit