freedomainradio.com/donate/
blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs
blockchain.info/pl/address/1MRXqJDk9WVik9KLeuzp7Ab52kBqmVsgyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Filthy dumb politisperg scum

Also reported.

Have $1.

He hates his mother though.

Does this look like the face of someone that would beg for sh- money?

Why is this guy hated tho?

I can answer that. I met the guy when I was out with my girlfriend the other night. He came over and asked if we would like to donate to something called a 'Free Domain'. I think its a radio thing. When I politely declined, he became enraged, thrashing around on the floor like an oversized toddler. "HOW DARE YOU, DON'T YOU KNOW WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS ON THE PRECIPICE OUR VERY WAY OF LIFE IS AT STAKE! I AM THE GREATEST PHILOSOPHER KING OF A GENERATION!"

Embarassed, my girlfriend ventured that we leave, which only furthed angered him "SO YOU'RE GONNA LET A WOMAN DECIDE HUH GUESS WE KNOW WHO WEARS THE PANTS DON'T YOU KNOW GYNOCRACY CAUSED THE FALL OF ROME?!" I tried to phone the police but he seemed to believe we were trying to get him shot, so we left him rolling around like that.

We saw him a couple days later berating an older woman who had spanked her child, prompting Stefan to offer his buttocks up instead so she could 'hit somebody her own size' Weird fella.

Still a Jew, dare I say, not an argument?
=^_*=

Is it true, because I would like to confront him with this testimony on Twitter?

This is what vexes me. One minute he's kiking it up defending the holohoax next he's putting out no fucks given content like this. Really makes you think.

who?

see you in an hour

I don't think he will ever acknowledge the holohoax. He would lose too many donators, or at least I imagine hes afraid of that

ONE FUCKING DOLLAR

This thread has literally objectively NOTHING to do with television or movies.

why he have com on his face

Look up "When Facts Don't Matter" if you believe that.

On a video he said "there is no soul" to some new ager and then in his latest interview with Jordan Peterson he acknowledged the existence of the soul. Do I need to state what this means? And this coming from a guy that overall likes what he says, while I deeply disagree with ancap.

Some youtube channels are way better than tv/movies. Also online streaming is the new tv welcome to the current year.

This

in the vid he concedes that it's bullshit but argues it should be treated as real anyway.

fucking taxes man

I don't know how someone as smart as Stefan can believe this ancap crap, I wonder if it's just an act or some kind of need to have a mortal enemy in the concept of the State.

lol

He doesn't wan't Big Brother dicking around his kids, it happens to every decent (((america-nuck))) when they become parents, he's changed now^>)

he reviews movies

lol wtf

he's the greatest philosopher of our times

This, he valiantly defeated the Holla Forums poster known as """Truth"""Seeker who used to shitpost on Holla Forums, degrading the quality of the board.

People are still getting bamboozled by the top comment. Pathetic.

you absolute maniac

What is her endgame?

ONE DOLLAH

JUST ONE DOLLAH

Stefan "Defoo the Jew" Molyneux needs just one dollar from you, just give him the one dollar. You got enough NEET bux.

Why are you laughing? This is a board of gentlemen, scholars and luminaries.
Gtfo now.

why are these threads allowed on Holla Forums? Anyone have pic for the mod explanation?

Becauase Stefanie mollenoo is kino

that's literally all it does show. It amazes me how these faggots who contribute nothing to society but found some niche money-making scheme can act so smug about themselves.

Hmm that guy sounds strangely similar to (((TruthSeeker)))
Really makes you think

t.spanked as a child

what does this kike need money for anyways? It's not like he has a production crew or a studio to pay bills for. At least infowhores actually have a big crew, a studio and go out on the field, so I can see why they need money. He should just come clean and admit he needs the money to buy food and pay his utility bills. He's just a NEET faggot who makes youtube videos.

this kike is so obsessed with (((Ayn Rand)))

this is the most pathetic thing I've read today

Do you see how dumb you sound?

Sheeeeet

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

What happened? Did he go full spoony? Wasn't he a bitcoin millionaire?

He never left. He is here posting reddipols and cumskins and maisies

Not only he is an e-beggar but he is also totally perverted.

Please. He was hilarious.

That's a classic american thing (or canadian wanna be americans thing in this case) I guess.

Totally? Some of what he says is pretty good.

I was shooting heroin and reading “The Fountainhead” in the front seat of my privately owned police cruiser when a call came in. I put a quarter in the radio to activate it. It was the chief.
“Bad news, detective. We got a situation.”
“What? Is the mayor trying to ban trans fats again?”
“Worse. Somebody just stole four hundred and forty-seven million dollars’ worth of bitcoins.”
The heroin needle practically fell out of my arm. “What kind of monster would do something like that? Bitcoins are the ultimate currency: virtual, anonymous, stateless. They represent true economic freedom, not subject to arbitrary manipulation by any government. Do we have any leads?”
“Not yet. But mark my words: we’re going to figure out who did this and we’re going to take them down … provided someone pays us a fair market rate to do so.”
“Easy, chief,” I said. “Any rate the market offers is, by definition, fair.”
He laughed. “That’s why you’re the best I got, Lisowski. Now you get out there and find those bitcoins.”
“Don’t worry,” I said. “I’m on it.”
I put a quarter in the siren. Ten minutes later, I was on the scene. It was a normal office building, strangled on all sides by public sidewalks. I hopped over them and went inside.
“Home Depot™ Presents the Police!®” I said, flashing my badge and my gun and a small picture of Ron Paul. “Nobody move unless you want to!” They didn’t.
“Now, which one of you punks is going to pay me to investigate this crime?” No one spoke up.
“Come on,” I said. “Don’t you all understand that the protection of private property is the foundation of all personal liberty?”
It didn’t seem like they did.
“Seriously, guys. Without a strong economic motivator, I’m just going to stand here and not solve this case. Cash is fine, but I prefer being paid in gold bullion or autographed Penn Jillette posters.”
Nothing. These people were stonewalling me. It almost seemed like they didn’t care that a fortune in computer money invented to buy drugs was missing.
I figured I could wait them out. I lit several cigarettes indoors. A pregnant lady coughed, and I told her that secondhand smoke is a myth. Just then, a man in glasses made a break for it.
“Subway™ Eat Fresh and Freeze, Scumbag!®” I yelled.
Too late. He was already out the front door. I went after him.
“Stop right there!” I yelled as I ran. He was faster than me because I always try to avoid stepping on public sidewalks. Our country needs a private-sidewalk voucher system, but, thanks to the incestuous interplay between our corrupt federal government and the public-sidewalk lobby, it will never happen.
I was losing him. “Listen, I’ll pay you to stop!” I yelled. “What would you consider an appropriate price point for stopping? I’ll offer you a thirteenth of an ounce of gold and a gently worn ‘Bob Barr ‘08’ extra-large long-sleeved men’s T-shirt!”
He turned. In his hand was a revolver that the Constitution said he had every right to own. He fired at me and missed. I pulled my own gun, put a quarter in it, and fired back. The bullet lodged in a U.S.P.S. mailbox less than a foot from his head. I shot the mailbox again, on purpose.
“All right, all right!” the man yelled, throwing down his weapon. “I give up, cop! I confess: I took the bitcoins.”
“Why’d you do it?” I asked, as I slapped a pair of Oikos™ Greek Yogurt Presents Handcuffs® on the guy.
“Because I was afraid.”
“Afraid?”
“Afraid of an economic future free from the pernicious meddling of central bankers,” he said. “I’m a central banker.”
I wanted to coldcock the guy. Years ago, a central banker killed my partner. Instead, I shook my head.
“Let this be a message to all your central-banker friends out on the street,” I said. “No matter how many bitcoins you steal, you’ll never take away the dream of an open society based on the principles of personal and economic freedom.”
He nodded, because he knew I was right. Then he swiped his credit card to pay me for arresting him.

People have been using that term for months and you're only just now letting it peeve your pooper?

is that oc?

fucking jej, have a (You)

based on this, the guy has a balance of 547,658 dollars and a total received balance of 1.8 million? Why is he asking for money?

PLEASE I NEED THE MONIE

meant to respond to

Dude the free market will decide if you get shekels or not.

He needs a lot of money to keep making videos. His videos have very high production value. Notice how he uses split screens and charts, that costs a lot of money. He also uses colored text from time to time.

Promoted by the Daily Jew™. Your one stop shop for eurasian propaganda.

>For less than the cost of a cup of coffee, instead of helping blacks breed infinitely you should support Alternative Media like the DailyStormer and Stefan Molyneux. As Stefan covers in his video, the (((mainstream))) is shutting down everything to dry and financially cripple us.

dailystormer.com/an-important-message-from-stefan-molyneux/

fukkin based

I wish I was a bolshevik pedo like Anglin

Uhh… Is this image edited?

I donated 10 dollarydoos what ya gonna do now ya commie scabs?
Stefan's gonna holocaust your ass.

He doesn't even believe in the holocaust.

Holy shit, he moved nearly 300 BTC from his wallet the day before he posted the begging video. That's some next level kikery.

Post proof faggot.

Is the girl in the blue and white striped shirt Diana from the Goldwater?

It was "only" 190 BTC, I accidentally counted the big one twice.

His wallet is listed on this page.
freedomainradio.com/donate/

Can view the wallet's history here.
blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs

And here's the wallet that he sent the 190 BTC to. It's just sitting there.
blockchain.info/pl/address/1MRXqJDk9WVik9KLeuzp7Ab52kBqmVsgyo

The fucker has half a million in just bitcoin, let alone his other donation methods, and is still ebegging.

Filtered for sent bitcoins and found a ton more like this.

blockchain.info/pl/address/15Jovuu3oFPQLsdtDyRMMeRVfK9S4neFqi
blockchain.info/pl/address/13KBvufCxKaTuwsY5HLgE9cG1pigzeZ1Wk
blockchain.info/pl/address/1KHt5m3iVkRL1Tthbta46dWD2Ju1uuMVuC

He's got over $1m in BTC just from these that I've posted.

So… people really use this videogame money. gg Stefan, well kiked my friend.

Not for long, it's about to get replaced by Super Money.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Not.

An.

Argument.

Not.

An.

Argument.

I've learned more from Stephen's lectures than I ever would have at a Marxist university. With the logic and philosophy I learned from him, I've debated the very best of 8ch, 4chan, and Reddit. And I don't lose… so don't test me.

You've learned so much that you can't even spell his first name correctly.

ONLY TEN DOLLARS?!?!

ikr so much for saving Wester Civilization™

TFW A STUPID GOY SENDS YOU ONLY ONE DOLLAR

THAT'S NOT A LE ARGUMENT YOU FUCKING CUMSKIN!

DRINK DEEP OF THE CUP I PROFFER
MY CUP RUNNETH OVER

Not an argument.

TWO DOLLARS

THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS, I WAS ABLE TO BUY A SWIMMING CAP AND NOW I CAN GO OUTSIDE

Why are you surprised that a Jew would have Jared on their show?