Hot new book just dropped!

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Stronk independent wyman Meygn Kelly released her new book. Be the first on your block to read and REVIEW it.

amazon.com/Settle-More-Megyn-Kelly/dp/0062494600/

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

I'll be sure to pirate this

Juan Foster
Juan Foster

sage

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Blegh.

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

This isn't a book; rather, the ramblings of a mad person.

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Her head looks photoshopped onto that body. The lighting is all off and her not having appreciable amounts of hair makes it look weird.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

come on stronk fellow wymyn
don't ever settle
don't ever get married
don't ever have kids
see? us wymyn of the right can be femynyst too!
you just need to go to college for 10 more years and put off having kids
focus on your career and not a family
the most important thing you can do with your life is to end up on tv, working for FOX while still getting away with taking jabs at the patriarchy
don't ever be a homemaker and housewife

How close am I to the actual cliffnotes of this gem?

John Long
John Long

I would fuck her

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

Get out.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Does she get naked? If not it isn't worth it. I'd buy two if there is a snuff video of her in it as well

Nothing like a little grudge fuck to pass the time

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

those reviews

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

I've had enough of her, get her the fuck off my board

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

Her head looks photoshopped onto that body
you're right. they did a good job where the chin meets the neck but the face looks way more in focus than the body. Either that or they airbrushed her face so much it looks unnatural.

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

Stop bumping this thread you retards. Holy fuck. Fucking newfag trash

Carter Young
Carter Young

did Michelle Fields ghostwrite this?
Holy shit that subtle but brutal burn

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

She looks so fucking poz now.

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

The new Reich has spoken, book is terrible.

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

Fresh OC inbound. How’d I do?

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

Bretty good user

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Send it to her twitter

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

She has kids and has been married to the same guy since 2008. Although this is probably a good summary of the books content.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

1.4 stars
88%
thanks, kek

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Another multimillionaire stronk womyn spewing pozz.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

Her husband is in a tough spot. He fucked up by marrying her in the first place. I can't even imagine the level of condescention pouring through her every word toward him. How does he refrain from blackening those eyes?

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

My favorite one.

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

These are amazing review, especially the first one

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Is she trying to make herself look like Melania? Did Trump psychologically damage her harder than we thought?

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

She makes him put on a golden wig while he ritualistically cuts her hair into a trim 'maddow'

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

guys write a book: Interesting topic with pertinent covers
women write a book: a picture of themselves

Shit makes me feel like a mgtow. In any case, Megyn is going the Anita route and is nothing more than a professional victim now. I'm sure she'll cry about the "harassment" she has been getting. Too bad for her the only people who will care are leftists who don't buy shit save Apple products.

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

she already cut her hair because trump was in her head

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

wyman
Excuse me, it's wymyn you fucking shitlord.

She cheated on her husband multiple time, she's just another whore with an attitude.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

There was a four or five panel image of her as her hair grew shorter over the campaign, ending with her as a shaved head Britney Spears.
Any of you niggers got it?

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

Again, for reference.

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Just think about how pissed she must be that all of her fellow Fox News commentators' books are more successful and all have received higher praise.
book about a woman and her dog: 4.5/5
book from the same woman that offers general advice: 4.5/5
book from more attractive brunette who shows off her legs everyday: 4.5/5
book about world war two: 5/5
book written by ww2 guy teaching kids good manners: #1 best seller, probably will get higher rating
"fictional" book about traitors(Obama admin) in The White House: 4.5/5

Add to that an army of obvious pro-Trump trolls destroying her, any day now she's going to start crying on air

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

No doubt.

Hopefully he's livin the neet life and being an otherwise good role model for the kids. He'd get raped in court obviously… so kinda trapped.

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

This one, user?

Angel Long
Angel Long

Interesting topic with pertinent covers
The topics may be interesting but they're written from a cucked perspective. I can't believe people buy these books, especially ones from the republican women.

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

You can't be a good role model for your kids if you're a no balls type of guy, he could fuck her shit up in a public manner.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

That's it, you're a star user.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

Clippers with no guard after her book flops

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Trolling aside, what's in that fucking book?

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

She implies Trump tried to poison her.

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

True, but thats a ticket to court, divorce, and not seeing your kids except during once-monthly visitation. I mean yea, there is a piece of him I'm sure that wants to fucking bury her… but weighing it all out?

Bury a vapid cunt vs. Spending time with kids?

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

implying
you're not serious, right user?
shiggy

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

He did something to her. Look at how short her hair is now.

TRUMP'S WORDS ARE POISONOUS

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

I can't believe ppl hate BLM

I can.

checked

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

Megyn has become a symbol of peak cuckery and shitlibbery within the "conservative" movement and now she will be discarded. From now on do not post her, she should fade into obscurity as she just wants attention.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Blow it all up, you can spend the rest of your life with them. In the end they'll realise who's the good one, and if you leave enough traces behind, like most kids who realized they've been lied to in a serious manner, they absolutely refuse to have anything to do with the parent in question. Waste a few years to ruin the rest of hers.

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Just a reminder that:
1. This beast will only die from lack of attention.
2. She doesn't need your help to convince people her book is trash
3. There are way more desperate womyn journalists on facebook who would react to an obvious review bombing by us against a fellow womyn journalist.
4. OP is either a clever marketer priming this scenario, a cointel shill trying to distract you, both, or just a genuine idiot. I'd say marketing is most likely.

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Tell me. What was she thinking with that hair?
She wasn't even bad looking before, but that short hair is just terrible. And I'd say the same for all women.

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

All the friends I have whose parents divorced ended up lefty cucks. Not that personal anecdotes are valid evidence.

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

strong independent wymyn need short hair to be more like men, if you see a girl with hair this short you can immediately know something's wrong with her head

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

Who is doing the shoops for this book?
eye looks airbrushed
body doesn't look like hers
head angle seems off, not too mention unconvincing jawline.
This seriously reminds me of MS Paint shoops of jim.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

What caused all of this? Wasn't it because she was biased during the debate?

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

Holy shit, absolutely BTFO. Great job user

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

Bengarrison Kelly Jewish Attackdog.jpg

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

Here, user (this is what started it all)

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Or, you know, OP wanted to share how badly her shit book is doing for us to laugh at.

You fucking troglodyte.

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

She's a wealthy public figure begging to be shit on for even more shekels so let's not disappoint her.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

What mustn't be forgotten is that Trump literally isn't accepting the Presidential salary, so he literally is doing this all
FOR FREE

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

They thought this was going to be the killshot.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

women write a book: a picture of themselves

You forgot and added the obligatory cleavage.
I'm a stronk woman. Look at my tits.
Every fucking time.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

she was on Dr. Pin earlier today. that's about as low as you can go.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

Phil you fucking auto correct.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

Bump

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

Discussing her fee fees no doubt.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

*forgot the added

Fuck my computer

Easton King
Easton King

Okay, which one of you spoiler glorious faggots wrote this?

Holy crap. I was in the middle of reading this book when my mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from reading this book. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the heck did she write this thing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Megyn to be able to write a decent book but this was awful. I cannot deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought she was well educated and able to write???? This is so brutal.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

She was so rustled that the crowd laughed and cheered for Trump

James Torres
James Torres

Megyn's a mess
Megyn's a big fat mistake

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

this is one of my favorite trump campaign moments, especially since it was so early in the primaries and meant to be disqualifying
mfw they thought it would be easy
mfw they thought they could stump him like any of the other cucks on stage
mfw he took the whole fucking thing and they could no nothing to stop him

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

Book released yesterday and already they cut the prize… God… sometimes i love you shitposters. Im so earnestly awaiting for her tears in the fat black whores show.

Luke Green
Luke Green

Trump had a "controversy" just about every week/month and none of it ever hurt him because he had the right message.

As he said, "I could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and I wouldn't lose support!"
He was right

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

I saw that too

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

live amazon dot com link
referrer from pol,
delete or shadow delete multiple comments from same referrer,
real name and address confirmed with credit card payment,
identity added to extremist database sold to governments, political organizations, and corporate hr departments.

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

Implying we dont just google it like normies.

Tyler White
Tyler White

I wonder if she has a sex tape?

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

Yes, her and Jim Norton

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Typically when women who go through some sort of trauma (like a breakup or someone close to them dying) they have to change something drastic about their physical appearance so it looks like they're moving on. Ive seen women get tattoo, dye their hair, some buy clothes and some lop off their hair, They cant deal with the change mentally so they have to change something they have control over.
Don blew her so hard the fuck out, she cut her hair, wrote a book and went full tilt SJW. Can't handle the bantz.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

the memes just won't end

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

Pretending for a minute that this actually happened, why did the dizzy bitch drink it if she didn't want it?

Pic related

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Holy fuck you're right, look at the before and after.

This election absolutely ruined her. Trump will maga by causing all the leftists to become so emotionally damaged they end it all.

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

This election absolutely ruined her
she played a big part in getting her boss fired. she thought the Jews would be tripping over one another to offer her shekels since she "stood up the ebil White Racist." the Jews already had a feminist version of "Nixon vs. Frost" all ready to be filmed…and then Trump won.
Fuck her dead rotting skull.

John Nelson
John Nelson

This has not been driven down to a single star as of yet. I would think a few seconds of your time would be worth the additional public humiliation. The Emperors' enemies deserve no less.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit