Violent Flash Mob attacks in Philadelphia

THINGS ARE HEATING UP LADS!

Translation to those of you not familiar with Philadelphia or the annoying newfaggots:
Dindus
On of the whitest parts of Philadelphia where people like to shop. The wealthy Rittenhouse neighborhood is only blocks away.

From the first article:
>Then the detective, whom police did not identify but said was 55 years old, saw two women – ages 20 and 21 – getting kicked by some juveniles.
Immediately after that assault, a 28-year-old man was assaulted around the corner, on the 100 block of South 16th Street, police said.
Liberal city dwelling millennials BTFO. Cop tries to stop the violence only to get injured along with his wife. Note how they refuse to describe these troubled violent youths.

Off-Duty Detective, Wife Injured by Flash Mob
archive.is/vQhMf
www.officer.com/news/12278987/off-duty-detective-wife-injured-in-flash-mob-attack

ARRESTED, MORE SUSPECTS SOUGHT IN PHILADELPHIA 'FLASH MOB' ATTACK
archive.is/thZpM
abc11.com/news/more-suspects-sought-in-philadelphia-flash-mob-attack/1605561/

Other urls found in this thread:

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/America/Thomas Chittum - Civil war II.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just like what Thomas chittum wrote all you newfags lurking should read this

The good, bad and the ugly.

I know I'm not the only one who has been saying this, but the first ones to get burned from the race tension fire are these faggot liberals in the cities. Note the age of the victims, besides the 55-yr old cop, it's young people under 30. Look at the faggots protesting on the street at these Anti-Trump rallies: Whites under 30.

First and last self-bump. Let the fire rise.

good book indeed

You mean yoofs?

Reminds me of some fag did some dotr writefaggotry that was actually really good a while back. Capped this part of that thread to shill for him later.

To anyone that wants a copy: laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/America/Thomas Chittum - Civil war II.pdf

10/10

Things aren't heating up until the water hoses come out. Until then, it's just a bunch of niggers running amok and it will always be a bunch of niggers running amok until the police are allowed to do what they should have been doing with these rioting niggers all along: Beat them into submission.
Doesn't help that the media isn't covering this and can curb public outrage of it.

If you want to know how to stop this from happening and how to get niggers to follow the fucking law.

And why didn't he draw a gun. If he doesn't carry a gun off duty, I bet he will now. He's a cop in philthy, he knows niggers better than most. It's irresponsible not to carry a gun if you're someone who knows what is up. Especially if you're a cop who is going to try to make arrests. Lucky he didn't get shot.

I was wondering the same thing. It makes no sense. Unless he was scared these niggers would turn into (((another statistic))).

I have heard this is a concern with cops.

It's time for Trump to announce that he will hold evil Soros personally responsible for all of the riots he instigates.

I lived in Philadelphia 8 years ago when Obama first became president. Niggers were attacking random people in center city then. I lived in Philadelphia four years before that when Bush was reelected. Niggers were attacking random people then.

When I went to school in Philadelphia, there was this trend among niggers to slice people with razor blades in the park by the art museum and run off.

Not yet. Soon. After the first 100 days.

The water hoses won't come out. Every generation of American schoolchildren since Selma has had the images of niggers drinking from the firehose and playing with German Shepherd puppies seared into their minds. If any police anywhere try this tactic, CNN and MSNBC will play that shit on loop for the rest of time. It's too bad, because frankly I think these niggers have gone too many years without the White Man kicking their asses and that's why they're getting out of control.

That's how you motivate a man to step out of his comfort zone and start making waves.

LOL. Please. The Justice department of current and past would love to incarcerate any whitey for (((profit))).

You act as if such a video right now wouldn't draw laughter and/or praise from everyone but a select group of pampered white women and non-whites. We're to the point where Lefties being hit by cars draws collective laughter and joy. Seeing rabid niggers who attack white people daily, and openly profess hatred for white people, being shot with fire hoses, will draw laughter and the like. I don't give a shit if some tumblr scum make a blog post about it, or if "black twitter" goes in a rage, or some past-her-prime 60 year old white woman makes a stern comment to her husband over dinner. Right now people would find enjoyment in it. Two more years of this and people will be begging for it.

I wish we could get rid of the police state though. It does more harm than good to white men. It's our law. It's a projection of how we desire to live, and as such it deters us from both committing crime and preventing it. White men, without these mental deterrents of fear of the law, would be down in the negro ghetto terrorizing those sub-humans for stepping out of line. Our law only serves to cage us mentally. These apes have no grasp for or desire to adhere to our law system, and they never will. There's a reason why, behind closed doors, if you drop your wallet in front of a white man, chances are he'll return it, while a nigger will just take it and run. They'll never follow the law, and so long as it exists it only serves to open us up to victimization without recourse.

He deserves the bin Laden treatment. Put a bounty on him if he doesn't submit willingly. A yuuuge bounty.

no kid ever gave a shit about blacks because of what they read in a school textbook. gradeschool children make more dead baby, nigger and jew jokes than any other group of people on earth.

Some comments. Partially Shoah'd, but narrative containment has been breached.

This time, the Yanks will be with us.

Jewish devils and their pet nigger demons will get what's coming to them soon enough.

hhahaha

I LITERALLY JUST CAME HOME AN HOUR AGO FROM THERE AFTER TAKING AN EXAM

RURURURURURURUR

Briefly providing niggers with free food and shelter demonstrably does not prevent chimpouts. For the sake of constructive criticism, here are three solutions that might actually work:
1. Start a voluntary eugenics program where niggers get paid for being sterilized. This would take a while to pay off, but would be easy to get away with (the "voluntary" bit should be emphasized heavily), and has actually been done in at least one country, where it resulted in a dramatic drop in their infant mortality rate.
2. When minorities commit violent crimes, sterilize them in addition to imprisoning them. This would be hard to sell to normalfags; easier if you drop the minority requirement and just sterilize all violent criminals, but then kikes would pounce on it and change the definition of "violent" and "criminal" to make the entire white population "violent criminals". The voluntary program would probably work better.
3. Deport violent minorities to their native country (and force that country to take them back), then prevent them from returning. This would probably be roughly as controversial as sterilizing them, and there's also the question of how expensive deportation is compared to decades of imprisonment.

It would be really sad if someone hacked into his account and freeze his assets.