Hillary went into violent rage on election night

So apparently, Hillary flipped the fuck out and had to be held back when she lost. See embed. If true, it would explain why she didn't make a speech on election night.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vsSsY
youtu
archive.is/YYIKS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give us a webm infowars user. Also, owen is pretty fucking hilarious. He's a true successor to filter man

Old news.
Lurk more.

Was pretty obvious from her raspy voice.

This is what happans when you foil a demons plot

Filterman Jr. grows stronger

Just imagine her impotent rageā€¦ winning feels good huh?

I thought she was crying inconsolably instead of raging.

kek

So what's next for this idiotic cunt? Losing the election costed her billions of dollars and a ton of her power, plus denied her the last chance she had of cleanly getting away with her crimes.
Will she kill herself? Die of stress? Get offed in an (((accident)))? Actually survive long enough to get jailed by Trump?

considering the sob stories on her side (some old woman wanting to live to see the first woman president), i wouldn't be surprised if she became a little more human on the campaign trail.

You had one job OP.

Aw, I thought it was actual video or audio of her.

I hate this kind of thinking. I sure as fuck didn't want Obama just because he's a man.

That's horrible, Anonymous. Goblins don't deserve to be compared to Hillary.

On one hand I can see it being completely made up bullshit but then I think about her blowing 1.3 billion dollars and failing hard at her life's sole ambition. It's believable but too bad there's no footage.

Wasn't he the guy that debated Aids Skrillex and Carl the Cuck?

If she treats her staff like shit and flips out constantly how is there not ONE recording of this?

There has to be some news outlets that would pay big money for the tape

This sounds more and more legitimate.
archive.is/vsSsY

Reported.

They do share a striking resemblance.

he has a point, embed is cancer that allows youtube to track activity on 8/pol/ I'm honestly surprised it's allowed at all.

What do you think this is, worldstar? No one on hillary's staff is going to whip out a smartphone.

damn

We all knew
Muh Temperament
was rovian projection.

How legit is Kincannon or whoever he is?

Not reliable at all.

I hear no one's allowed to have cell phones around her, not even her own staff.

no but they could leave their phone sitting on the table and click record to catch the audio.
Or record the audio and maybe some video with their MacBooks.

And NONE of these venues have CCTV systems that might be manned by a Big Guy?

Who is this sarcastic semon demon?

i have no doubt she shitted herself in rage when trump winning was obvious

Funny thing is they have actual Queens and they want to dick around with a presidency because it is the only way the greedy cunts can have more.

Ego and greed. At least men can be trusted to apply some logic and think about the future. Bitches like Hillary want to burn it all if they can't have it.

CRYING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Weren't there a lot of unconfirmed reports about this almost throughout the entire campaign?

Yeah youtu be.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ

:^)

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

oh lawwd

Yet.. Obongo had the balls-o to say that Trump shouldn't be near Nukes.

If pinocchio tried to fuck that puppet would gepetto just make her move the whole time?

She blew all that money, her dream was to be the first woman president and believed it was her turn, she surrounds herself with 'yes-men' who don't give her the truth about her campaign, as well as believing all the MSM's cooked and oversampled polls were actually accurate. The cheating with electronic voting, bussing voters around and letting illegals have a vote was just supposed to be insurance that she would win - she truly didn't see this coming.

Multiple reports state that she's got massive anger issues - imagine her state of mind when she realised that Trump was going to win, despite everyone telling her how she was a 98.5% chance to be the next president. Combine that with the fact that not winning means she might be behind bars for the rest of her life, and I find it hard to believe she didn't throw a massive fit.

I'm sure it was an increasing build of panic on election night.
Anxiety and adrenaline pushing her into a stupor.

I bet it was torture.

Fuck her.

Negative. The debate stage would have looked like a sewage truck exploded if that were the case.

We could use my dick to rape her it smells horribly.

hahahahaa!
RAGES SPILLING PISS FILLING PANTS WITH SHIT
feel bad for the secret service agents though.

Margaret

Trust occultists to know what a goblin smells like.

Yeah, they thought they had won before the votes were even counted.

archive.is/YYIKS

sage

WARN US BEFORE YOU POST INFO-JEWS! I don't want to give their fucking constant click bait DISINFO anymore views!

WARN US BEFORE YOU POST INFO-JEWS! I don't want to give their fucking constant click bait DISINFO anymore views!