Trill League

Concept art looks nice, do you think Adult Swim might pick it up?

why

WE

I wanna stick it in that shark girl's ass.

Sparrow's hair looks retarded, but the rest look pretty badass. Really liking Sharkeita.

Looks like a capeshit spiritual successor to The Boondocks. Hope they manage to release it.

WE WUZ SUPAHEWAZ N SHIET

So is TamTam what happens when you don't pronounce "SHAZAM" correctly?

At first I thought this was some SJW shit about super powered black folks fighting DA MAN
Then I saw the fucking names and I think it might be parody, but again this is only think it's hard to tell how much sludge they'll spew when we get them moving on camera.
I'm not optimistic and oping for this, but it's definitely something.

HAS

Swolemayne is the perfect name for a black superhero.
Prove me wrong.

Oh boy. Justice League: Nigger edition. Fuck everything about this.

Is this the new boondocks Holla Forums

Shame. Muay Thai Shark Girl and good art in general is wasted on this nigger shit.

It's Black of course they'll pick it up, which isn't to say Boondocks and Black Dynamite aren't still decent shows. But these people are pretty obvious, Korgoth when?

Wait, what is this show even about beyond niggers in spandex?

They have American Dad so AS doesn't really care about the crap they put on air.

Niggers in spandex spreading propaganda.

Nice art. Definitely digging Sharkeita.
However…

Burn it.

Is there more?

Here's the breakdown of the characters from the kickstarters

The comic started from kickstarter, I think the Adult Swim thing is not related i think

He needed a fucking kickstarter to get a comic started?

Well at least the animation looks nice.
As much as I hate black people, if they can get Aaron McGregor on it, it'll be less shit.

I can't tell if it's parody or not.

If it becomes a series, I am cautiously optimistic. If it is anything like Black Dynamite or Boondocks, I think it will be good. I can take jokes at the expense of white people, as long as they remember to take the piss out of their main characters every once in a while.

Batman & Robin (but Black Panthers), Wonder Woman (but a slut), Green Lantern (but a pimp), and Superman (but he's vain and obnoxious)

I'm 80% sure this is parody, at least based on the art that's been out there.

I have my doubts with the horrors we see these days.

The first two fill me with hate. The second two are fucking hilarious and I would watch/read a series about them.

You're a fucking retard if it doesn't sound like a parody to you

Can't wait for the inevitable Black Lives Matter episode.

Nothing makes sense in this 21st century parody world.

I can't imagine Adult Swim picking this up, because it would need a budget and writing team on par with The Boondocks to do the concept justice without downgrading it into another animated sitcom.

Well, this seems fun enough to get a pass from me. I might watch or read it if they keep taking the piss like this.

Uh, user, I…

On a very special episode of Trill Leauge, Swift becomes a substitute teacher….
for a daycare center

The joke is that he's a hypocrite, like a lot of black "activists".

Not surprised.

I think "he's so into black power that he doesn't even go inside buildings that are white" is the joke.

That's actually pretty funny

Wondeisha if for pumping and dumping

Sharkeita is for tender loving.

Depends if Samurai Jack's a ratings hit

I mean…it looks like it could be fun but I don't want some black supremacy shit

It's not. IRL white women find the ugliest, most inoffensive black guys possible. Only really ugly white girls or pure white trash snag more attractive black guys.

I'm down with the idea

I thought that was Black Jesus. It's made by the same guy.

>>>/jojo/

Sparrow's outfit looks like it was designed by a pedo. Much like Robin.

Anyway, it looks mediocre, but this is the kind of thing PCfags and SJWfags should stick with. Make up your own shit instead of trying to change everyone else's shit for your own world view. And it looks more like one of those late 80s black kids-inspired shows so the target audience might enjoy it.

But if they want this to target a larger audience with good taste all around, then this mediocrity should hire Aaron McGruder.

Wait what?

I take back everything remotely nice I said.

A Michael Jackson with Flash Powers might make me watch this show.

I'd say that would be it, just because it was made by the same guy.

I thought people didn't care for Minoriteam

I work at a shitty customer service job and see everyone from upper middle class and white trash come through. It's also a college town, a southern one at that. Also sage when you go off topic, captain libshit.

Maybe you should go out of your bubble every now and then.

This is satire, right?

Yes, you fucking idiot.

That dog chair always freaked me the fuck out.

A Tam-Tam is some sort of african drum.

At this point Holla Forums are like starving people eating boiled shoe leather and dirt cookies cooked in machine oil.
The next step is we enable the drawfags and just start making the comics ourselves, which is the equivalent of eating the fat kids.

We have to become the drawfags. Be the change we wanna see.

It is. the only thing I'm worried about is if they can take the piss out of themselves. Making fun of everyone, white and black, is what made Boondocks and Black Dynamite great shows.

Anecdotal evidence is not real evidence, and thats even if I believe you.

Also
You're not better than the libshits you claim to hate so much, just like SJWs are no better than Nazis.

im fucking confused

Purely satire, goy. Remember to tune in to it's premiere. :^)

i wouldnt donate to the kickstarters but i would definetly watch this if it manages to become a thing.

No thanks.
Make interesting original black characters and diversify by adding whites and asians you bigot then I'll care.

Why are you bringing Holla Forums into this you autist? Those idiots are too busy fighting with Holla Forums anyway.

Surely we're better than this?

The biggest hot topic on this damn board is a kiddie show with a bunch of little girls that our resident neckbeards won't shut up about. Samurai Jack is the only good thing to happen here in months.

As long as its not taking pre-existing characters and tumblrfying them, than these talentless idiots can do what they want with their own dumb ideas. Also, I'll only have faith in this show if Aaron McGruder is behind it.

Actually it is evidence. In the absence of anything substantial than anecdotal evidence can be held as real evidence. But please do tell us all your interaction with lower class people.

bump

More nigger nonsense

Looking at this more it seems like it could work and be funny.

Sparrow and Swolemayne's costumes are way too bland looking. Blackmayne I get, he is suppose to be a batman expy. But robin and superman both had more flamboyant costumes and, in universe, the rest of the trill league of colorful costumes.

How can anyone ITT can't notice this is supposed to be a parody? IT HAVE TO BE!

Because there's been a slew of shit just as bad or worse that's meant to be serious.

WE WUZ DA JYUSSIS LEAG N SHIEEEET

Could being the keyword here.

i find it ironic how this comic seems to be trying to push how race mixing is black genocide.

makes me think that mutual cooperation so that both races keep their uniqueness is possible

In the 80s, White Aryan Resistance and the Nation of Islam had some talks about working together or at least in a complimentary fashion since their goals were compatible.

Of course it's parodic, but that doesn't mean it won't have political aspects. Could still be funny, though.

Stay cucked, fam.

am i the only one who thinks shark boon has sexy feet?

This is fucking hilarious and I hope it gets somewhere. You're too deep into Holla Forums if you can't see that this isn't serious, no "black activist" would ever degrade themselves to their own stereotypes.

Yeah, I'm sure it will be a based film like Get Out that isn't anti-white at all and is just satire making fun of liberals. Totally.

No such thing. This show will start like Black Dynamite with making fun of niggers and end up like it making fun of whites.

it's not great
but its a thousand times better than swapping race and gender and keepign the name

If a white man wrote these characters then you'd be praising this for showing how dumb niggers really are in their base detroit-esque culture

4u eternally assravaged autist

Sharkpeople are people too!

>>>/a/

Nice style, though. Elegant linework, reminds me of Alex Toth and Steve Rude.

i miss that show, more now that i agree with its view on the prospects of blacks to uplift themselves.

which is bleak to never gonna happen looking at Africa.

Is that ebonics for "Thrill League?"

I guess he prefers to rape rather than be raped.

Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger.

And a Albino Nigger.

Such a wonderful show, I'm sure it will be picked up and (((the producers))) are counting on at least three seasons to push this shit. Because anything less woudl make Adult Swim look (((REALLY BAD)))

So…it's Static Shock, only not as creative?

Oh Boy, Some Sharkeita/Wondeisha action is just what the doctor ordered.

How the fuck is she this god damn dumb?

Also
Even during its darkest days it wasn't a pedo network.

The last two are actually pretty good!

yes it was, the good old days.

She is a celebrity. You think she is paid to think?

No, it's Boondocks with superpowers

Now post the blackman and arrow one.

Implying Uncle ruckus with super powers wouldn't be awesome. You think he would be the opposite of the guy who only had super powers when he was black?

no thanks

If it's not a reference to Kid N Play then yeah, it's retarded.

And speaking of The Boondocks, is this related to Aaron McGruder in any way? Or is it just Nigga heros? Was Hancock really that popular to warrant this?

Barracuda or Rage is better. And why the fuck is it even spelt like "Mayne". That's two extra letters and doesn't even sound good.

I would if I had it.

To make fun of how black people pronounce it

If this was a Hancock animated series I'd be legitimately excited. The first half of that movie was amazing. But I think it's going to be a satire of black culture. "You want black heroes? If any of you mother fuckers got superpowers this is how you'd act."

Probably "ignorant" is the best word, there. You introduce any normal to an imageboard and they'll usually sink instead of swim. There was no way for her to know she was making a fool out of herself and her believing audience to a bunch of autists. As far as she knew, she was speaking the gospel truth.

Still funny as fuck when she gets to the "over 9000 penises" bit, though.

Unless they are members of the NSDAP living in Germany between the years of 1933-1945….
THEY'RE NOT NAZIS
and I wish to fuck people would realize this.

What is this? Opposite day?

I never realized how much I want this till now

Aw yeah, that shark girl's hitting all of my fetishes.

nice forum sliding

Sharkieta's hair looks a bit busy. The mohawk PLUS the braids PLUS the front bits (whatever they're called) all seem like they'd be way to much effort to animate; hell they look like they're a pain to draw. If this is going to get a show, they're gonna have to find some way to streamline that hair.

Just keep the mohawk and buzz the sides maybe. Why can't she be maori or something instead? Why much every character be a nigger? The villains aren't part of the ripoff/joke so why make them black too? Do something interesting here.

WE WUZ

I actually looked it up, apparently it's a combination of 'true' and 'real'. Tr + eal + ebonic slur = Trill. Apparently. Couldn't they have found something else?

That's how words happen. "Goodbye" was created from basically text speech in the middle ages as a mutation of the phrase "God be with ye"

Yeah, but why do niggers have to take that word in particular?

Tbh I have never heard anyone use the word Trill but then again it's been years since I've been in a downright ghetto neighborhood.

Has potential to be the next Boondocks, but that's just it.

Oh boy

It's cool. They're taking it back.

Doesn't mean we should let that happen in the modern age.

SHARKS AND SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEETE