This Fucking Cunt, Se Cupp

First off, like most I don't even like bannon all that much. He's a dupe of the Jews. Just look at CNN to see what the Jewish party line is, and I'll be damned: SE Cunt (a "true conservative TM") complaining about kikebairt and that there are 3 "fucking white Males" at the top of the US hierarchy now.
Fucking want to strangle her. In lieu of that, going to let her know on twatter what I think. Please feel free to join in:ut

"Steve Bannon was a far more controversial pick. His website is rife with bigoted, anti-Semitic, homophobic, misogynist and just plain creepy content that got a huge platform boost thanks to Trump and Bannon's campaign collaboration. What was once just a fringy dark corner of the far-right came out of the shadows and into the mainstream, leading to disturbing moments on the trail, like the Trump supporter in Phoenix who yelled "Jew-S-A" at the press pen." (NB– the guy was a clear Clinton plant, standing right in front of the fucking press and actually facing them to make sure they got the shot they wanted).
the cunt goes on: "This was a huge missed opportunity. The new GOP, under a President Trump, has three white guys at the top, one of whom runs a pro-white media company. This sure looks more like the America of the 1950s than one of the future."

If this twat thinks Bannon is "scary" (harvard MBA, goldman sachs, military officer) she should know what I'd like to do with this nation if the chance ever comes along. Trump is just the foot in the door.

cnn.com/2016/11/14/opinions/trump-failed-first-test-cupp/index.html

archive.is/T7CUi

S.E. Cupp sextape in less than 2 years, meme it.

This souless cunt has a billion cock stare, she's creepy as fuck.

Damn look at those tits

and I'd be first to admit, she is fuckable. she was 2 years ahead of me at Cornell, and though I really only ever saw her in passing, she had the reputation of a stuck-up cunt even then.
really want her to understand how much she is hated. does anyone have the uncensored hustler pictures "what would SE cupp look like with a dick in her mouth?"

ah, found the hustler pic. Flyntt is a piece of filth for the record, but in this case he did useful work:

Far as I'm concerned Breitbart can be their bogeyman until the end of time. Let them deal with the influx of cucks whenever the news gets a bee up its nose about the rayciss internet trolls.

what sort of fucking name is se cupp

that pathological lying bag of shit Reid went after Bannon on the Senate floor. Fucking Reid could not tell the truth if he was on fire, and he's acting as the "conscience" of Trump's cabinet picks? How many militant negroes did Obongo pick, and none dared to utter a world?

fucking Holder didn't take his exams at Columbia bc he was too busy rioting and shitting in the dean's office, but still got into yale law. and they have the balls to bitch about fucking bannon?

I'm going full steam on all my twatter accounts until I get banned, then making some more. any who want to join in, feel free.

The fuck? Holder didn't graduate?

More like C-cup, amirite?

Whoever Titsy McHipsterglasses actually is, she's definitely down in my "Literally Who?" file. Who is this bitch and why should I care what the fuck she has to say about anything?

I'd fuck those se cupps alright

Nice rack.

Current day America should be run exclusively by black Muslim women apparently.

kikebart seems to have done pretty well for itself. Makes me curious about how lil' benji has been taking it other than up the ass, just not curious enough to look.

High test man jaw

That means she's a semen demon

This is what it looked like in my head. Damn.

Oh, of course he did. As I recall reading, they just passed he and he and his fellow negroes without taking their exams.

top one looks like a good shop user. Might be worth losing an account to send it to her… anyone else have any good shops to send her good enough to lose a twatter account over?

the problem isn't setting up a new one, it's that no one takes you at all seriously when you have to start again from zero.

Her careers over already, she's just trying to stay relevant

they are talking about opening new bureaus in Paris, Berlin, Cairo, and a new huge DC office. That kike made worst mistake of his career.

Lel, cry moar virgin MGTOW faggot.

Wat

99% of all white women voted for Trump.

you seem definitely racist for excluding the lgbtq community in your pick. Your racism is sickening.

The irony of the cunt's essay–without her even realizing it– is amazing. A nigger president and a cabinet filled with AA appointees who spent 8 years ruining the nation wasn't enough.
She wants MORE AA, the best person for the job be damned. and for the record, I despise Priebus. With a name that sounds like "proboscis," why would parents insist on such an odd first name as well?
I should be immune from the CNN shit by now, but the fact that it was done by a White girl who claims to be "conservative" makes it all the worse. Like Mgyn Kelly, she is trying to show she is a strong womynz by standing up to big bully Trump. Except she would drop to her knees in a second if he even looked at her because cunts like this esp. ar attracted to power. He wouldn't even need to grab her by the cunt (which is probably ruined since she had a fucking kid).

So? He just said she's a nobody and asked why he should care about what she's saying and he's right, I've never heard of this bitch either. Doesn't mean he's a mgtow virgin, calm down faggot

Is this that dumb cunt from CNN who always get btfo by that one guy who defends Trump on their staff? The one that's always sitting next to "Wyatlash nigga", they're prob fucking. Wouldn't surprise me.

From the few times I have seen her, she was always shoveling disinfo, non arguments are muh vagina fee fee's.
Who cares what she thinks, she will be a stripper in a few months.

I wonder if women like this actually believe the shit they spew? If she's not going SJW, why not just follow in Coulter's footsteps and at least tell (most of) the truth.
Who does she honestly think will buy her fucking shitty book? A sex tape? Maybe I'd torrent it. A book with her bullshit Ted Cruz "true conservatism?" No.
But this one got off WAY too easily compared to someone like the cunt amanda carpenter (granted, she was not threatening to "make lists" so far as I recall).

Also, an aside, but at this point can't Duke just SHUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH? I've always found him to be a fucking huckster. Allegedly, Dr. Pierce hated him. If he knows his name is poison and will be used against Trump, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. But he wants that bad PR so badly in hopes he will sell a few more of his shitty books.

Want an example of how a real White leader supports a politician they admire? See Dr. Pierce and "Why They Hate Buchanan."

this is Def. worth a listen, goys. Compare Pierce and his support for Buchanan to a fucking carnival barker like duke trying to make shekels off Trump.

Cupp has been bashing Trump for months now. She's a near a NeverTrumper as there ever was.

then you don't follow politics user. She's been on greasy kike bill maher's show for at least 8 years now (probably bc he was trying to fuck her and probably did).

also has been a fixture on CNN, which, much as I hate to admit it, their ratings are up. For over a year, SE "D" Cupp has been #nevertrump and shilling for Jeb/Rato. Just a real piece of filth who, we can hope, has to make facial abuse videos in a few years to pay her bills because she apparently did not marry money.

A fucking literal who.
>people bump this

sage

also, Duke is really, really getting on my fucking nerves these days, as he always has. He was never a smart mind (as evidenced by his klan membership at a time when it was already on the wane: for fuck's sake, it hadn't been popular since the 1920s.)
But even forgiving him all that shit, he's always begging for money, he doesn't actually work…you see the difference between someone like him and Dr. Pierce.

He lost his Senate campaign now. So why not just SHUT THE FUCK UP since he knows the Jews are going to just mine all he says for ways to use it against Trump. Dr. Pierce knew this about Buchanan's campaign, thus the reason he did one broadcast about him, the one above.
Which is what duke should have done, rather than try to sell a few more of his shitty fucking books by riding Trump's name. Don't ge me long, were he a genuine White Nationalist leader, I'd have no issue with him speaking out.

But he has ALWAYS been a fucking carnival barker, thus the reason dr. Pierce hated him. Duke knows his name and endorsement are fucking cancer, so just shut up like Pierce did with Buchanan. Duke is a fucking fraud.

Lol, no. Fuckwit.

that speaks more to you not following politics at all. You cannot follow politics even casually and not know who this bitch is. She used to have her own show on faux, she's been around for ~ 15 years now.

Even with her Jew producer telling her to put her long legs up on desk (she's like 6 feet tall) she still couldn't keep ratings and her show got cancelled.

This cunt was never a cuckservative or a lolbergtarian. She is the newswhore version of a "girl gamer." A political cosplayer. She doesn't know dick about politics and got her shit pushed in so hard on Fox Jews by Trish Regan, she ran crying to CNN and became a #NeverTrump supporter.

I hope she gets culturally enriched by the niggers on that joke of a channel.

What particular part of my post led you to believe I was MGTOW?

Her legs were the only good thing about her.

That is the reason I don't know her

Worse, she's one of those "how do I tell my kids…" alarmists. Oh, you'll have a hell of an explanation for them, when they ask why you resisted President Trump at every step of the way.

Oh wait thaat bitch, okay I do know her from that pic

She's got those sepaku eyes.

Thanks for making my point for me, you're so very kind.

Ugly slut, politics is a man's game.
Women can have tea parties and book club.

Agree on that. Her body has gone downhill since she popped a kid out of her box. I don't think she married big money, so she's going to need to keep working, thus the reason she's whoring herself for CNN.

Fuck, have to set up a new twatter. Any ideas for a "respectable" twatter avatar that is kind of cool without getting me kicked off and without any person afraid to retweet me?

With my current avatar on the account I use most often, have a pic of the Batanclan murder scene with idiots holding a "refugees welcome"" in front of it.

I've had, just today, 3 different media orgs retwaat things i've written and then delete once they realized what my avatar was. What's something cool without being too far out? (yes, I know this is sort of OT, but just lost an account for tweeting that dick pic at SE "D" cupp..

Sanpaku? And not in OP's picture… although she looks crazy

she 100% was, certainly in the primaries. She is a bit different in claiming to be "an atheist," but she was #nevertrump and ripping him on CNN from the outset and shilling for Foam Boy and then Rato when he was last one left.

C cups? She looks more like a D, but im give it to her anyway

what the fuck do you mean retard? when did a single digit IQ ever hold back a cute girl they could could put on as an "anti-trump cuckservative" to try to "appeal to millennials?"

CNN took her contract over from Faux. She's been a visible presence on every political anything if you follow politics even casually.

Fucking Maher was having her on a few years after she was out of Uni. If you don't know her by name, you don't follow politics.

She was on either Faux or CNN for the 2012 election night and then for midterms. Not a "literally who," the bitch is fucking everywhere.

I never liked Duke. Firstly he looks like a vampire. That's mainly it, and his tendency to do what you described. Smart guy, but he needs to shut the fuck up and pen his stuff under a pseudonym

Gas yourself, Shlomo.

Cuckchan faggots are still responding to the OP because of tits.

You all just need to get out.

Ugly face, nice rack.

No he wasn't. People found his jewtube account, he was an unstable Jonestein fan with his heart in the right place - probably the top 1% of infotards as far as intelligence.

And you don't think they have his social media account set up to make him look like just such a person, knowing that people would check his SM records?

for fuck sake, on the Project Veritas tapes, they admitted to paying homeless and mentally ill people to cause trouble. IF he were just somewhere in the crowd, I'd be skeptical. But for fuck's sake, he was RIGHT in front of the fucking media pen so they could her him and get the best audio and visuals.
Project Veritas tapes should taught you to question things like this user.

fucking pathetic retard. I've clearly said a lot in this thread to indicate I'm a kike, you fucking got me. I genuinely don't understand assholes like you.
We have shit for traffic, here is a cunt that needs to be called out and reminded on twatter that she will have a price to pay for her bullshit. And this is a bad thing?
I think you're either a shill or you have genuine fucking mental issues. Wild guess– you made some shit thread that isn't getting enough attention, so, naturally, it's not because of your shitty writing and presentation, it's because someone else is trying to sabotage you?

Fucking get yourself on meds before you hurt yourself, Supreme Gentleman. Why do I KNOW you are over 350lbs and have never had a fucking piece of ass in your life?

She has nice tits, but I've literally never heard of this woman before. From this thread it sounds like she wasn't hired for her stunning political acumen either, so why should I care what she has to say?

If you have to tell someone you're famous, you're not famous.

Fucking this.

But seriously, this is some irrelevant whore. What the fuck is even the point of this?

wew

I suspect some stuff is being slid.

she's not "famous" as in Taylor Swift "famous." she is very well-known if you follow politics. Mostly, she became well known quickly because she was a cute piece of ass when she first came on the scene.
To see another White "Conservative (TM)" not only fucking Trump but saying there is a problem because 3 "fucking White males" have top positions in the administration…just depressing as shit for me.

Something inside me honestly thought that cunts like this would come to Trumps side against filth like fucking Harry Reid, especially after CNN has lost ALL fucking credibility re: Donna Brasile (AA biting them in the ass) feeding Shillary the questions, Chris Cuomo, that fucking scumbag, telling people if was ILLEGAL for anyone but media to read wikileaks.
Entire thing is depressing. Even when you win, the fucking Jews and their camp followers won't take fangs out of our necks. And this is fucking BANNON who 99% of regulars here think is a cuck.
Going to be a long 8 years lads.

I think half you motherfukers have personality disorders sometimes. What do you imagine is being "slid?" The entire concept of "sliding" has always seemed fucking absurd to me. If a story is popular and interesting, it's going to get attention.

what was the point? I'm attacking the cunt on twatter for selling out, I hoped for help. I don't even recognize this fucking place anymore. You have cuckchan rapefugees trying to fit in, it's just an entire different vibe.

Whatever you fuckers say.

>>>/nigger/

Kill youreself.

Couldn't figure out a C cup is just that and does not get spelled phonetically. Padding a bra doesn't raise one's IQ.

>>>/africa/

He's right though and he isn't is saying not be attracted to women, it's just that no one needs to know how horny she makes you, you just sound like a nigger.

Take your own advice.

Her voice is too low and she talks in a manish fashion; unattractive.

Sarah Elizabeth Cunt

I'll give it a listen. I've never liked Duke either, his contributions to WN have never been obvious and he's generally just alienated people. Even if he is sincere in what he believes, he comes across as insincere.

kek

You sound like a numale.

Only gays have a need to say they will fuck women. Because you don't want to fuck women. You like dicks.

You sound like a nigger. Ooga Booga where da white wymmin at?

I know what you mean, but now that Trump is going to be President, cunts like this can more effectively present themselves as "principled opposition". Now they can REALLY pretend to be victims, and will side with leftists on every policy issue that matters (i.e. more mud people invading the country). You're right, we need to keep eyes out for cuckservative infiltration even more now, we can't allow them to become the guerrilla forces sabotaging Trump's campaign, and need to call them out every chance we get. I'm worried that Holla Forums is going to become apathetic now that Trump's won, thinking that somehow means we "won".
We haven't won jack motherfucking shit, the battle has just started.

Plenty of boobs in the world that aren't attached to globalist presstitutes.

Nice tits.

Ayooo hol up so you be sayin….

She has always been a satirical leftist farce used to push the narrative that "right bad".

Isn't this like CNN's equivalent to Juan Williams where their entire purpose is to repeat the opposite side of the aisle's stances and talking points in the most shallow and one-dimensional way so the other commentators can ridicule and demean them like a bait dog just to make the other side look bad?

I know Juan Williams is actually a conservative (I guess) as he's accidentally broken character several times and admitted he is one, but is S.E. Cupp actually conservative of is she a CNN personality that playing the part for the sake of "controlled discussion"?

Writing off Whites as 'the past' for a supposed 'progressive' future of 'less Whites' is extremely racist, anti-White.

Again, kill people like this now, on the spot with whatever you can. Snap their necks. We will not live in a country where people like this can get away with her anti-White propaganda.

Thanks for that amazing insight, namefag.

SE Cupp is just a pair of tits and a pretty face. She filled in on Redeye and just bombed because bimbo

These lowers show just how much True Conservativism is meaningless. They look, act, and talk like democrats. The only option you goyim are supposed to have is between 40% max tax bracket or 50% max tax bracket. Every other issue you are supposed to shut up and follow the cues of the talking heads.

All I cared about was tits.

Just spoke to my mom. She gets nothing but talmudvision and the local leftist newspaper. She was all about the Trump transition team being in total disarray and the usual disinfo about Trump will renege on all promises. Even mentioned Barron not smiling. Now I'm not smiling.

I sometimes forget that there are actually people that believe what is said on Talmudvision

Some serious sliding going on rn

If you don't monitor what the Jews are feeding to the normies who get their info from electric synagogue, you won't understand fuck all about what's going on, yes, that is true.
Especially with the aging White demographic, the electric jew probably still has a bigger influence for Republicans than the net, simply because the nature of how the Jews are replacing us with mestizos dictates that our people will be older.

this thread is a day old

Hey, do you think Trump's father knows where the bodies are buried?

Believe or not, it's one pathetic fucking asshole who I made an asshole out of over a month ago, because he had no idea of the idea of "old money" and "new money" in NYC.
Since then, he literally will try to shit up any thread he thinks I made with any sort of shit he can think of to the point of obsession. It's fucking pathetic, the guy should be locked up. Fuck, probably will be soon.

lolwat

Apparently she's some random cunt that OP went to school with and became obsessed with. We're supposed to care because she's one of literally thousands of cucks on television.

no, seriously, who the fuck is this bitch and why are there so many e-celeb shilling threads recently?

It sounds bizarre. It is. My fault because I can't give up my "distinctive" writing style (I write for a living). But yes, I shit you not. It goes back to a thread about the "Al Smith Dinner," where the asshole posted something about "trump's father knowing where the bodies are buried" with that trashy meme of Sopranos pepe.

when I politely (and I was polite) tried to explain that Trump was born in Queens and was there fore looked down on as "new money" by Manhattanites (I are up there), he completely went fucking ballistic and promised to "make my life hell" on here.

It was ~ 1 month ago and he still does it. Reports me for nothing, stalks any thread I'm in (or he thinks I'm in), etc.. He claims to be in his 60s, from the outer boroughs of NYC and now "living in the desert."

Sometimes I let him go for a while without letting on I know it's him, but it's always him. Have had some bizarre experiences on the chans, but this motherfucker takes the cake.

really, so where do you think Trump's father would say the bodies are?

Well you're either paranoid and shizo or you're telling the truth, but in both cases it's equally hilarious

cuckchans human refuge

It's the standard response of fake nationalist "nazi girl" larpers when you don't take them seriously.
You can't criticise female larpers, or you're a mgtow, virgin, "just angry because you can't get laid" etc.
The expert in this genre of memetic attack is Sinead Mccarthy.
Any criticism of Sinead = "you just hate all White women", "you just can't get laid", "you are contributing to white genocide" etc etc.
Let me check, might have a video example of her rantings somewhere.
Found it.
This is from a video which Sinead tried to memory hole (for other reasons), towards the end of the clip she reads a fake "letter from a listener" that she obviously wrote herself and unironically uses the phrases "shut it down" and "this isn't funny anymore".
She literally implores White Knights to "actively shut the conversation down" anywhere they hear Sinead being criticized.
You need to listen carefully to understand what she's doing here, because she is trained in psychology, manipulation, NLP and is a professional actress, she craftily links criticism of herself with global "hatred of all White women."
It's quite artfully done but was exposed nonetheless.
The acting comes into play throughout the clip too, notice how she goes from fake tears, to motherly scorn, back to "reasonable voice" then "vulnerable young female" voice when reading the letter.
This cunt is a real danger and is still highly active in our community.
Expect me to be attacked for posting this, the "virgin" stuff, outgrouping as accused of being a Kike, etc, also expect:
All standard tactics of these shills. Highly predictable.

LEARN AND ENJOY

Audio was snipped short at "shut the conversation down", sorry about that.
I will upload the missing part just to prove it's genuine.

No, I don't think so. I think she's just a mentally unstable woman.

Nothing it's just a dumb faggot. At least that shit might actually force traitors to try and do something.

I've never heard of the dumb bitch either. I guess the first question in the political science exam is going to be "Do you know who this stupid lying whore is ?"

You sound like you're 10 years old. Grow the fuck up.

Can't let dub dubs go unchecked.

/thread

Well yes. 61 million people voted Hillary after all.

I swear to Christ. I wish I had the thread saved as a screenshot, I might somewhere. In that thread (from al smith dinner) random people began to tell him he was insane, so he began to use a VPN to give himself comments that he had "destroyed me with his epic bantz" with triumphant pepe memes when he hadn't said anything in the least intelligent or to refute a thing I said (and I provided numerous sources to confirm that, as I said, Trump's family is from Queens and as such he has always had a "chip on his shoulder" and Manhattan "society" looked down on him as trash).

If I read this, I would not believe it either. I'd invite you to look at my posts in this thread, and come to your own conclusion if I seem like a schizo or if I know of what I speak. The thread is here, I'll leave it to others to decide.

But yes, completely true. Because I disagreed with him (and prefaced it with "I'm not trying to be rude, but…") and the motherfucker went insane and said, quote, "you don't know who you are fucking with, I'm going to make your life hell on here.". I hope I still have the screenshot or the page saved, I'll post it for all to see.

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS