German cracks down on Islamists. 190 Mosques hit

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-15/germany-launches-biggest-crackdown-islamists-15-years-raids-190-mosques-bans-radical

The raids were carried out in Hesse, North Rhine-Westphalia, Bavaria, Bremen, Lower Saxony and Hamburg. The operation is also being carried out in the capital, Berlin, where some 50 apartments and offices have been searched. In total, police raided the network’s premises in 60 German cities, German Interior Minister Thomas de Maziere said at a press conference that followed the operation.

Too bad they let so many in willingly huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

greatamericaneclipse.com/
archive.fo/A69vJ
youtu.be/L03K2njcCrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does that image contain the crest of the house of Savoy? Is Taylor Swift Italian?

Won't this just radicalize them further though?

Too bad you didn't archive, you sonuvabitch.

Bring 'em.

This is all happening fast since the US election.
This doesn't even have anything to do with Donald Trump.

Hopefully.
Bring them out in the open so they can be shot.

Wait - it does sort of have to do with Trump. If he hadn't been elected they might not have felt the cover they needed to move.

maybe
or maybe IT'S TIME
you know, it's just TIME
THAT TIME
all over the world.

Exactly what we need.

The Twilight of the Current Year

Merkel might have taken notice that her muzzie pets enriching germans at a time when people are considering the merits of nationalism could put her head on a pike. She'll want to delay the destruction of the german race a bit.

Probably because it's a quote from one of Mussolini's generals.

Well, maybe KEK gets involved, who knows?

Praise be his name.

How many killed? Because that's the only way to "de-radicalize" them.

PRAISE KEK SHADILAY BBROTHERS

If you watch the video on the website all the Officers are wearing black balaclavas. Possibly quiet a few were removed.

Man, really pretty eyes on that guy.
No homo.

When I was learning about the French Revolution in America, I had to admit I looked down on those frogs for having such a bloody revolution compared to ours.

But now, in a place similar to the one they were in, I completely understand.

French Revolution was organized by (((bankers))), though, and its actors were paid. You want an example of honest, sincere, bloody as fuck popular revolutions? Look at the Hungarian Uprising of 1956. It was any Holla Forumsack's wet dream come true, with commies, kikes and commie kikes dragged out of their comfy mansions and lofty offices and turned into lamppost decorations.

Holy Kek without Hungary why are you so fucking based. Fucking Kikes and Commies with no golems they are fucking useless aren't they?

shadilay!

Hungarians, from what I gleaned from my brief stay there, are extremely individualistic.
You want to make an enemy of a Hungarian? Tell him what to do. Magyars hate being ordered around, and they also have lots of respect for hard labor. No wonder they fucking hated yids and commies. Moreover, they hate them to this day, probably even more than Poles do. Some Hungarians have also told me their heebs are of a particularly vicious breed.

Oh my.

Indirectly yes. 2017 is election year in Germany as far as i recall. Trump has demonstrated, by simply being elected, that Brexit was no fluke. She knows that her party is gonna be kill if she doesnt make people forget about 2015. She cant. But she apparantly feels that she has to try. Pick related. The next year is going to see a whole lot of incoherrent Merkel.

Then you don't travel. If you don't go out and see other countries and cultures, how can you know yours is the best and what needs to be improved?

If you don't see or know your enemy, then you are incapable of stopping them.

Listening to Sandnigger Moonchants at 5am, then 6 times a day will strengthen your resolve.

If that buzzword you're using is supposed to mean "piss them off" then yes, if you actually mean it to mean what you think that means then no. The only difference between a radical and a non-radical is that one will shoot you too early the other will subvert everything around you and solidify a position of power then shoot you behind your back.

Baby steps.

Don't worry. Unless they were Jews, it's not hereditary.

Is the day of the rope finally coming?
Will 2017 be the year of the great race war?

August 21st, 2017. The Black Sun crosses America. It is a portent.
greatamericaneclipse.com/

Government is literally trying to get them killed, they've put them in chainmail too even.

inb4 the jew volunteers to manage a reparations fund for these poor victims.

reported for no archive

Wew.

archive.fo/A69vJ
…. ruh roh

His presence is making the world great again

because evil tyler durden will know where his readers are coming from!

Good goy, go damage control mode and go back to a slow boil ;)

Anti-terrorism efforts are anti-white. Only repatriation and deportation is based.

massive cunt

Shadilay user, nice digits.

Is Merkel trying to save her skin before the German people throw her out on her ass?

(checked)
possibly but it wont work (I hope)

For one thing, Merkel should never ever be trusted with anything she is a backstabbing kike.

Looks like Trump is giving ideas all over the west.

Where do you think you are Trudeau?
also

From this side of the pond, what Angela Merkel has already done to the German people, much less to Europe as a whole, has not only earned her a pole position at the gallows, but an entry in the annals of history right next to Ghengis Khan.

Remember, Germans almost drove out Caesar himself in Rome's prime. So have some (only a little) faith in them.

You're underestimating the stupidity of the average Leftie white person, which most Germans are. If someone has that video of Sanders claiming Trump is responsible for his supporters' actions, while one minute later saying he can't possible be responsible for his own, feel free to post it. These people seem to live in that exact moment, and all that proceeded it is forgetting within moments. It doesn't matter if rape has increased and living standards have been lowered, if she gets up there on stage and does what Sanders did, or any pandering Leftist filth does, they'll all cheer and march for her. Now considering Germany and Sweden and the like all rival the most hardcore blue states in the US, or are possibly worse (probably tenfold worse), I think it's safe to say the moment she gets up there and says some pretty words that make you feel super good about yourself, all will be forgotten. Germans will undoubtedly welcome their own demise because someone made it sound pretty.

When does Germany vote again?

This was against the salafists that spread qurans in german pedestrian zones. They did this for years, everyone knows these are radicals and just want to recruit for the islamic state. The raids now should have happened years ago, and who cares if their club is illegal now, they already founded a new one. Their books come from somewhere outside germany.
Our "migration commissioner" Aydan Özoğuz is out of a salafistic family too, and already said: "These raids are arbitrariness".
We are heavy infiltrated by these muslim fucks.

September 2017

Stay strong lads.

But heroes are philosophers.
Taylor Swift is dumb.

Dumbass, try fucking archiving something yourself once. It takes between 30-60 seconds just to list the different fucking jew datamining companies tracking you. From disqus, to goybook (even if you don't ave an account), to hundreds of companies you won't have ever heard of.
Pick a story from…the daily mail, bbc, wherever, and archive it yourself. Take a screenshot as the various shit is filtered out. Then come back.

Wthout Clinton there wouldn't be any retaliation.
Currently, muslims are free-for-all in Europe!

You shall see things in 2017, which you never ever dare to dream about!

Italy, France, Germany. Pray to KEK.

literally cannot make this shit up

That's standard for SEK. They always wear masks.

This video:
youtu.be/L03K2njcCrM

You mean with?