--- HOW Soros CAN RIG THE ELECTORAL VOTES ---

(((They))) will instruct electoral voters to vote Hillary or other republican candidates.

(1). Why must the electoral voters follow (((their))) instructions?

(((They))) are the big potatoes. Electoral voters are mostly politicians, or people wish to pursue a politician career. If not following (((their))) instructions, electoral voters will ruin their own political career and face a much tougher future. However, if following (((their))) instructions, electoral voters will have a bright future (as guaranteed by (((them)))), money, and (((networking))) – that is exactly a politician wants for his/her own future. On the other hand, if Trump gets elected, electors might have to work hard for a better politician career, this is much worse than the future guaranteed future by (((them))). That is, if electors follow (((their))) instructions, the electors will become part of the establishment, and the establishment system gets the electors covered – again, that is, a risk-free, bright politician future (for electors) without having to work hard.

(2). But electors are chosen by the republican party, that means they must be loyal, isn't it?

Well, no, not to Trump. GOP hates Trump. Remember Trump said that he something bad will happen if he did not get the republican nomination? Remember republicans called for trump's drop out for the presidential race? Remember so many republicans, one by one, said he/she will not support trump anymore? Remember GOP got divided when it came to Trump? They don't want to see trump gets elected, especially considering what they did or said about trump (betrayal, unloyal, Bush et al. even supported Hillary). That's it. Many electors will vote Hillary instead as Hillary is the NEO-CON ("true republican value"). While it might be improper for republican electors to vote Hillary, they can vote for another republican other than trump. And this is what (((they))) want – indeed, this will make Hillary president, and it is hard to tell it's rigged because many electors did NOT vote Hillary - they voted another republican, just not Trump. If this shows something, it only means that nobody likes Trump. Hence by doing this, Trump's votes decreases, and eventually lower than Hillary's. If eventually the house of representatives or Congress has to decide, Hillary will get elected since it's determined by (((system))), also because of reason (4).

(3). How are they going to rig the electoral votes?

Many ways. But they need to consider mainly two factors:

(3-i). Is it easy to rig? (force a recount, change the results, add duplicates votes or add votes from non-existed people, etc.)

(3-ii). How many electoral votes they can rig for each red state? (=actual electoral votes number - number of electoral votes they can make faithless)

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html
heavy.com/news/2016/11/electoral-college-names-list-of-electors-voting-for-president-who-are-contact-information-texas-florida-georgia-illinois-pennsylvania-michigan-how-to-can-change-republicans-vote-clinton-trump-faithles/
8ch.net/pol/res/8257286.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(Continued)

(4). Does it sound legitimate if (((they))) rigged the system?

Of course, it will sound legitimate. Since:

(4-i). Hillary wins popular votes

(4-ii). Hillary calls for strong together, Trump divided the country. Look at the riots.

(4-iii). Indeed, there has never been a time faithless electors change the result, but there has never been a president like Donald Trump.

(4-iv). Trump is untrustworthy: sexual assaults, trump university, tax record(might be his lie, should be investigated), etc. Trump is unfit to be president.

(4-v). Continued from above point, Trump is a liar. Note that Trump always claim the system is rigged. Could it be Trump rigging the system? Let's investigate and recount the votes, and it will turn out to be a Hillary's victory.

(4-vi). The BIG online petition calling for faithless electors.

(5). Why don't (((they))) just use Trump?

Trump represents his antisemitic supporters. Defeat trump is like beat his supporters in the face.

Even if Trump bend-over to (((them))), Trump is unstable and unpredictable, while Hillary is power-hungry hence better. (((They))) want power-hungry president. The more power-hungry one is, the easier and more stable they can apply control over one. Plus Hillary has a lot of "experience" following (((their))) order…

(6). Does it really have to be Hillary?

Not necessary. But (((they))) PROMISED THE PRESIDENCY for Hillary Clinton at BILDERBERG so that it might damage (((their image))) if Hillary does not get elected - considering that Bilderberg connects (((them))) to their puppet good goyim.

On the other hand, if both Hillary and Trump lost majority electoral votes, they can appoint Bernie Sanders. It will make most people happy, considering that the support for both Hillary and Trump is low.

(7). There will be civil war if trump loses.

First, a civil war might be (((their))) real purpose. Especially considering they bought weapons recently. A civil war can totally change things and destroy whites. And it will provide (((them))) legitimate reason to kill whites - given that whites start the civil war for the election of Hillary.

If whites do not start a civil war when Hillary gets elected, then it means whites will do nothing when they push thing down white people's throat.

So what do you think regarding this? Anything to add?

They would need 37 to change.

Trump won the popular vote by several million and has already been confirmed as President-elect by even the jew media. If they try some sneaky Jewish tricks to win by bribery and technicality they will become Alabama ornaments overnight.

This is also a pretty high number of people to convince to change, They would either need to convince a bunch of small states elector's, which seems unlikely, or convince one or two the larger states like Florida or PA to flip, which seems even more unlikely

Trump already won the election, any sort of kikery will be met with overwhelming anger that will only escalate up.
The idea of President Trump has already permeated the American zeitgest

nein
december will come and pass and trump will still be president elect, no problem
They're already giving him the book.

Hillary conceded do you know what that means nigger? it means shes no longer part of the race.

That's not the case. The electoral college still has to vote.

There will be blood in the streets. They don't want that. This is Soros' last way to escape punishment before Trump ends him. Its a rat clawing at a dog before its last breath.

I got told in no uncertain terms recently that If I am faithless, people WILL know about it.
The man who told me this then not so subtly threatened to kill me.

I have had quite a few of these experiences recently.
I dont think there will be any shit this late in the game,

I doubt a bunch of electors selected by Priebus and his crew are going to defect to Soros, since that would definitely ruin their careers and would violate laws against faithless electors in 26 of the Trump won states.

It's not going to happen.

All of the electors' identities are public knowledge.

Thats why people come up to me. Some of you out there seem to do your research.

Actually I have no idea what sort of conotations this has on a presidential election. Educate me

This is retarded Trump is moving forward picking his cabinet etc.
If they try some kind of sheeny ass shenanigans he will just do like GWB did in 2000.
Fuck it I won and move his ass into the WH, see if they will ever be able to pry him out by then.

Not only will every faithless elector end up lynched
It simply won't matter how they vote: We have the military and law enforcement on our side, plus 250 million or so guns.
What are liberals gonna do? Launch a hashtag?

And she would be correct, too.

Do it faggot.

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html

This is what I wonder as well. The Democrats are a bunch of millenial crybabies who are bitching a fit right now. They don't own guns and are quite literally shaking. On the other hand you have hillbiels and rednecks who voter for Trump and have quite the gun collection and aren't afraid to use the. These people don't riot they war. And they ain't gonna burn their cities down.

heavy.com/news/2016/11/electoral-college-names-list-of-electors-voting-for-president-who-are-contact-information-texas-florida-georgia-illinois-pennsylvania-michigan-how-to-can-change-republicans-vote-clinton-trump-faithles/

Just in case we need to get the rope ready!

Kill yourself.

It's not working.

I'm not a burger faggot. And I most certainly will not read your entire political manual just to get a sense of how your elecoral college works. KYS

Are people constantly giving you the "I'm watching you" sign language and giving you the stink eye?

It's extremely unlikely to happen imo.
There has never been an election in which the electors have changed who the people voted for.
sixty million voted for trump and he made sure every single one of them knows what a corrupt shitbag hillary and her goons are.

The kind of idiots that would change the election despite these things are people with a death wish, because the next day they would be found dead after committing suicide with a shotgun blast to the back of the head while tied and blindfolded and the next american revolution would quickly be under way.

They'd have to be some of the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet.

Preibus picked the electors, there have only been 8 "unfaithul" electors in US history.

Last one being in 2004 when some Dem decided to make a mistake.

Yeah well this isn't exactly a traditional election. They could feasibly fuck with it to make them vote Cunton, which would piss off over half the country. I hope.

While I wouldnt put it past them to attempt it, I think it's more likely that Soros and Co. will try to tank the economy to fuel protests, and make sure that some of those protesters serve as blood sacrifices to fuel even more protests until they get what they want.

Is he really that fucking suicidal? He's a household name now, people know who he is and who he works for. If they and he does this Kek and God Emperor will unleash their fury upon them, mark my words.

I believe soros has given up on this tactic, that's why he got (((sen boxer))) to propose an amendment to banish the electoral college. They wouldn't try that if they knew they were gonna be able to flip electorates
sage because this is the third exact thread like this i've seen.

King Nigger has already met with him and shook his hand.

The media is already starting to choose between publicly addressing their bias or ramping up their attacks and focusing on the rioting.

Trump has shown his hand and the election is over, while technically something could happen I highly doubt it at this point.

If you think a bunch of unarmed liberals rioting is a problem, you haven't seen nothing yet.

Do you have a source or thread friend?

8ch.net/pol/res/8257286.html

YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR VOTE TO HILLARY.

OR ELSE YOU'LL COMMIT SUICIDE, 10 BULLETS TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

AND YOUR SUICIDE NOTE WILL SAY THAT YOU'RE A RACIST!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA ohh all this shit just reeks of desperation and fear from das juden.

Go to your containment thread