Nation of Islam to Lead DNC?

Forgive Us for Oppressing Terrorists

LA Times, Daily Beast, and others are pushing a narrative that Keith Ellison, D-Minn., is the solution to the DNC's problems. Clearly he could firm up the black vote that Hillary failed to turn out, as well as the terrorist vote. You can expect that he would cooperate with the Clinton machine just as well as Donna Brazile too.

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-updates-trail-guide-is-a-muslim-from-the-midwest-set-to-1478901281-htmlstory.html
archive.is/fNh6M

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/14/is-the-first-muslim-elected-to-congress-the-dnc-s-answer-to-donald-trump-s-hate.html
archive.is/mQkpP

Other urls found in this thread:

militantislammonitor.org/article/id/3477
archive.is/Hjw93
startribune.com/u-s-rep-ellison-arrested-during-immigration-rally-in-d-c/226953831/
archive.is/D4PNr
frontpagemag.com/fpm/264834/steve-bannon-and-keith-ellison-do-democrats-really-robert-spencer
archive.is/mDX79
chicagotribune.com/news/watchdog/chi-0409190261sep19-story.html
archive.is/R5Mpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Born a Catholic, Keith Ellison followed the well-trodden path of criminals by converting to Nation of Islam. He appeals to Sanders fans with some faint threads of anti-corporatism. He supports terrorist group Hamas. He has given 2 speeches at a Minnesota radical Islamist group. At least he seems to hate jews as much as he hates Christians.
militantislammonitor.org/article/id/3477
archive.is/Hjw93

Ellison also has a social justice resume. He was arrested at two protests. In one of them, he was arrested at a pro-amnesty protest for blocking a highway. Clearly he is familiar with the current year activism techniques.
startribune.com/u-s-rep-ellison-arrested-during-immigration-rally-in-d-c/226953831/
archive.is/D4PNr

When the fuck was he elected to congress?

ive said before that america forgot that 9/11 happened and ill say it again

american forgot that 9/11 happened

even though it wasn't actually the saudis, but still

Hurray we're going to be a one party nation!

America has to forget about 9/11 because everybody knows that our government killed those thousands of people so that they could kill tens of thousands more.

I really hope they do this, the left is imploding, it's glorious.

Hooo boy

NOI may be retarded on most things, but they're not when it comes to the Jews.

Dems are never going to win again.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/264834/steve-bannon-and-keith-ellison-do-democrats-really-robert-spencer
archive.is/mDX79
They give as their source for MAS-MB association the Chicago Tribune.
Much more in this article, though wish it were even longer.
chicagotribune.com/news/watchdog/chi-0409190261sep19-story.html
archive.is/R5Mpg

WEW lad is Bernie a Trump plant or some shit?

HOW SURPRISING

That's not how greentext works.

2006 election: "Keith Maurice Ellison has been the U.S. Representative for Minnesota's 5th congressional district since 2007."

Bet $100 that thats the somali immigrant district

Hi reddit

I think most of the Somalis are in Minneapolis. But there are plenty of foreigners here. The MN-5th is the most Dem and the youngest district. Ellison has a secure seat. The most common ancestry is German, followed by Norwegian and Irish.

I guess you win your bet.

Why do white women do this shit?

They're really vying for those Midwestern white factory votes…

I say we meme this into happening, never interrupt your enemy when they make a mistake. We should make sure this nigger is head of the DNC to further alienate white people from the Democratic Party

Some areas of Minnesota are almost exclusively sand niggers. It being America's Sweden isn't just a joke.

Probably the same reason white men do, they're self-hating fucks who don't have the grace to just kill themselves so instead they work to kill our entire race.

Well, I'm glad he's at least a NOI muslim and not a real one.

And lol, I wish they would try to run an open muslim in 2020.

We ran a muslim nigger named Hussein in 08

Obama went to a muslim school in a muslim country as a child, he's muslim

Good.

We know they hate whites as much as they hate kikes midf

What the fuck are you doing, nigger?

They don't even want to say the name! They wont even say Islamic terror. It's true, and it's sad. And now it's coming out why. It is, if you follow these things very closely like I do, and I've always been interested in this, you'll see why. This is the only explanation, I've been calling it for years, oh no Trump is crazy they said, but it's coming out and I was right. And I get criticized for it. I do! An- Folks we need to do something about this, sugar coating it and being politically correct, which by the way, is a problem, bigly. Bigly, but we need to act, and we've got to call it what it is. A spade is a spade. Thats what my father always said, great man by the way, we're gonna make this country great again for you dad.

The actual Democratic party is in complete disarray now and this pretty good evidence of that. They're having an internal battle over gibs for shitskins, faggots and women versus providing a viable economy for the working class. I want to see them keep digging the hole.

I mean you say that but him being elected to congress was before Sweden got enriched.

If they pick this guy the Democrats are done for several election cycles. He's a cunt too. I hope he gets the job. Black, Muslim, and rude should really win the White working class back.

Why are still trying to suck off the black voter base? They are still over 90% Democrat. Also the black vote really doesn't add much since the places blacks live in numbers are already blue. Didn't Hispanics out vote negroes this elections? Shows you that niggers never cared until some 1/2 coon ran for office so they could go "we prez now"

It looks like Hillary got under 90%; in addition reduced turnout, probably not even 2000/2004 level of blacks voting for her.

Hispanics are more of the population than blacks, so it's no surprise if they vote more. The hispanics are important for swinging the Aztlan states besides California. The blacks are important to them everywhere else. There are lots of blacks (and usually hispanics) in the swing states. They did very bad in Ohio this time, even though there's a lot of population in Ohio cities. Florida is a close state and is infested with both blacks and hispanics – that infestation enough to almost counter the elderly vote. They lost Pennsylvania, even after demographic shifts led them to believe they would keep it forever! They've been eyeing North Carolina starting from 2008 due to the city blacks. They thought they could ignore the working class this election, even thinking they could hold the Rust Belt due to the number of black voters and the fact that many whites who lost their jobs have moved away over the decades.

They call it the Demographic Party for a reason.

You're new here, aren't you

1. He isn't Nation of Islam.

2. If he was, isn't that the other face of Holla Forums? even better exactly what Holla Forums want separation between whites and blacks.

3. What will Holla Forums when Trump get into White House and make 0 alt-right policies? violence or reformation?

It's funny how the left is freaking out over Bannon but not Ellison. His past is totally acceptable to them.

Let's compare. Number of paid employees in health care and social assistance combined category:
MN-8: 52,994 (oldest district)
MN-5: 96,880 (youngest district)
Could our elderly get better health care if there weren't so many ghetto people needing paid social assistance workers to help them deal with their child abuse, drug problems, etc.?