Now that the dust has settled

He has surrounded himself with hawks, so no one should be surprised if they peck him. And the pecking has already begun. Let's see how his lack of character strength will play out. Either he controls the pack, or the pack will control him. In that regard, they are all the same. Windy businessmen aren't known for their strength in character, and without that you will go under in a hawk's nest. Just my 5c.
Anything was better then Cunton, so we at least averted getting turned into radioactive ash, for now. Something is still gnawing inside the back of my head. Kek, lauging at me "you think you are safe? Ha!! I tell you, you aren't much safer than you think you are now, Not one bit!"
And he is right. He is always right. Damn him.
Neo-cons are "traditionalists", kike-shills under the guise of "nationalist values". In reality, they are anything but. The snake pit just got 10 feet deeper in Washington. Wall St. will be pleased.

I'll be watching this show. There will be some rough times ahead, that's for sure. I'm quite skeptical to be honest. I guess he will try to keep the show running, but covert geopolitics aren't a tv show, they are real, and they are deadly.

no archiving you autists. read or not, i dont give dams

anotherdayintheempire.com/john-bolton-trump-needs-confront-russia-china-iran-north-korea-embrace-forever-war/

anotherdayintheempire.com/bolton-threat-trumps-middle-east-policy/

anotherdayintheempire.com/trumps-administration-swamp-deepens/

anotherdayintheempire.com/reports-clinton-violent-meltdown-election-night/

nimmo has his own kek, it seems. always with those who know their shit

As long as it doesn't come out officially, all this concern (trolling) for Trump's choices really is too early.

The few that we do know are confirmed seem pretty good.

Also always remember that Trump can use his signature ability 'Fire them all on the spot' if they go against him.

There's no draining that. Go on twitter and let him know what a weak man he is. Trend some new tags for him too.

JIDF still doesn't teach grammar?

you are not only a really bad concern shill, you also are shit at pretending to be from around here

YOU LOST THE ELECTION

wow definitely not samfag using tor

Well that is just blatantly false. Your trolling doesn't work here.

saged and reported.

TRUMPTENDO IS DOOMED!

lol kill yourself

Sup, kike. Jumping the gun on the concern trolling don't you think?

k

If i'm a kike than the pope is a christian. But yeah. I poke at him before this all started. I poked him at twitter, tested him out a bit. Mentioned his practices of filing bankrupcy to rise up his skyscrapers, nothing too fancy. What got me concerent thogh, was his reaction "We should contact Bill Gates. See If he can do somrthing about this internet".
You can search the qoute, it's a direct reaction to my… trolling him a bit? trying to see what is underneath? He is surprisingly thin-skinned, and that is one weakness his enemies are already expoliting. Expect the snakes to rise out of the pits. But I ain't one. Just letting you know…

Learn proper English you subhuman fuck.

Funny thing, this twitter stuff. Even Obongo got mad at me. I guess making people mad is one way to become a favorite of Kek. Life is weird.Not going to hang around, when the first crisis pops up, i'm going to come back… see what all that salesman talk was worth.
Not that I like to buy stuff too, we all do. But I got sold too many shit to be deluded in buying more is all.
seeya

You are such a blowhard. He has created an "image" that begs to be attacked/noticed as a brand strategy that, to nobodies surprise, was very effective in politics. You cannot function like that if you are "thin-skinned".

Buzz off you delusional faggot

All I'm saying is… I know my shit. I always knew it, and it's a gift that is going to save you ungrateful twerps from sudden death. No that you'd be worth it in my book, but I like the challenge.

Is English your first language you nigger?

Reported