Hey Rabbi...Watcha Doin?!

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

Ottawa rabbi wakes to find racist graffiti spray-painted on her home

WARNING: This story contains offensive language and images

An Ottawa rabbi says she was "stunned" to wake up in the middle of the night and discover someone had spray-painted a swastika and an anti-Semitic slur on the front door of her Glebe home.

It happened sometime between 11 p.m. Monday and 2:45 a.m. ET Tuesday, Anna Maranta told CBC News.

"I went to bed a little later than usual and woke up in the middle of the night, around 2:30, and as I was walking back to my room coming down the hall I saw a reflection on my front door, which is a glass window door, that kind of startled me," she said.

"I knew right away it was a swastika."

The word "k–e" was spray-painted above it.

"I came and took a look at it and was just stunned that this had happened," Maranta said. "I immediately took a photo and then contacted some of my friends just to get some feedback and support."

Maranta takes care of children during the day in her home, and said she quickly covered the hateful message with newspaper. The graffiti has since been removed.

She also filed a report with Ottawa police online.

The rabbi said she's often been engaged in social activism, but that "this is the first time I've ever had a really personal attack. It just feels very, very different.

'Like they've been given permission'

"It's one thing to be marching down the street and be yelled at from the sidelines," she said. "This is somebody who came onto … my property, onto a lit porch, somebody who knows my routine, and so it's likely somebody … I know in this neighbourhood, and that hurts me even more."

Maranta believes the election of president-elect Donald Trump could be related to the racist graffiti on her door.

"My first thought is that this is an example of what happens when you allow somebody who is in a position of power to speak openly racist, bigoted, misogynistic language and don't censor [it] in any way," Maranta said.

"It allows other people to express their feelings, to express their hatred, and to feel like they've been given permission to do so because no one has effectively silenced that."

The rabbi is asking anyone with information about the racist graffiti to contact her directly or call the Ottawa police hate crimes unit.

archive.is/1Jbeg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/seVnA
archive.is/46mov
archive.is/AS0jg

David Reed
David Reed

Her twitter profile:

Radical rabbi/nical student, lesbian, mother, lover, writer, coach, counsellor, educator, former midwife, and life-long social justice advocate

archive.is/seVnA

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

swastika isn't backwards
They're evolving. Also kek at the trigger warning.
Maranta believes the election of president-elect Donald Trump could be related to the racist graffiti on her door.
Wow what a surprise. CBC is fucking Lugenpresse.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

That face looks familiar. Has this bitch been on Holla Forums before?

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

lesbian

Kek. She sounds like just the type to fake this.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

"I came and took a look at it and was just stunned that this had happened," Maranta said. "I immediately took a photo and then contacted some of my friends just to get some feedback and support."
Instead of you know, calling the cops?. Because she couldn't come up with a good fake story for what she did, kek.

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Oy vey! A neo-Nazi spray painted a swastika on my door and called me a kike
in Canada

Of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

Always amuses me how pathetic Canadians are that they all focus on America instead of their own social(ist) justice warrior shithole. Truly the Sweden of the New World.

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

It really is. People are too busy shitting their pants over Trump to realize their own country is crumbling.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

checking

oy vey you anti-semite
I'll have you know that every year 6 million of god's chosen get called a kike by these syrup drinking bastids every year
these devils are as cold and white as the snow that covers this accursed land

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

She has a Go Fund Me campaign.

Help me complete rabbinical studies

$6,265 of $18k goal

archive.is/46mov

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

rabbi
I didn't even know women were allowed to be rabbis.

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

The rabbi is asking anyone with information about the racist graffiti to contact her directly or call the Ottawa police hate crimes unit.

Time to report her.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Taken from kikepedia so take it with a grain of salt
With some rare exceptions (see below), women historically have generally not served as rabbis until the 1970s and the influence of second-wave feminism, when the Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion first ordained women rabbis.
Have you guys ever noticed how kike propaganda hits the lower tier kikes first?

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

And there it it

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

female rabbi
Shiggy my niggy

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

I wonder how hard it'd be to convince her to admit it's her own doing by pretending to be on her side and giving tips to avoid it coming back to her.
Hidden camera, of course.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

Reform Judaism

William Perez
William Perez

I only raised six thousand dollars in 4 years
it shudda been 6 million!
I know what will get those filthy goyim to fork over their shekels

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

syrup drinking bastids
I kek'd

What if living for generations in northern climes is what is weakening white people? Think about it. Sweden, Canada, Minnesota, Scotland. Maybe only white people are adapted to live in frigid climates, and since no other race can survive that far north comfortably, they've grown complacent from an easy life without minorities. It's like an upper middle class hipster college student telling you about the benefits of multicuturalism. They have no experience. I think it's a lack of adversity that makes them so complacent. Living in northern countries was just our ancestors' original form of white flight.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

I once had a Jew tell me that these kinds of false flags are not uncommon among them - literally confessed that it's always fake - and then immediately tried to justify it.

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

Remember, Israeli kids (and therefore I presume, jewish kids in general) are taught from an early age that every western country is teeming with antisemites, and that antisemites are evil white people who hate them just for being jewish (literally "white people are evil and they hate you unconditionally.) They feed their children their own lies, so they actually believe their own bullshit. In their mind, it's easy to justify any slight or even great evil against us.

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Pretty much this. Watch the documentary film "Defamation" on more on that (made by a Jew no less). The irony is that this exact behaviour is what causes people to hate kikes to begin with. It's just a vicious cycle of kikes with no foresight.

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

There's a scene in the documentary film "Defamation" in which Israeli students visit Poland to tour Auschwitz. They're accompanied by a number of translators.

At one point in the film you can see Polish onlookers talking among themselves, asking who these students are and what purpose they may have for their visit. The translators proceed to tell the students that the Poles are hurling anti-Jewish slurs and insults at them.

William Baker
William Baker

"Defemation" was the basis of my argument. Are we too much of a hive mind?

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

former midwife
ill take a wild guess as to why she wasnt successful

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

Canada is worse than Sweden. Sweden doesn't spend all their time taking about another country, in fact they are obsessed with Sweden itself.

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

Might as well call all of history a hivemind. More or less the saying is always true no matter the era, that the first is that the Jews will always bring the wrath of the others including their own God upon themselves through their own malicious doings and actions, the second is something that can be best summed up as "the Jew cries as he strikes you", and the third is that antisemitism is a disease and you catch it from Jews.

Nothing is more redpilling and infuriating than having to personally interact and deal with 99.06% of Jews on a regular basis. I would know working in finance. I can't imagine what gentiles working in media and government have to put up with when dealing with them but many have already spilled the beans. I was happy to see one of the greatest actors like Gary Oldman tell everyone how it (((really is))).

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

please tell me that millennial voting statistic is false

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

The one she provided was based on a pre election surveys. This is the updated version from "Survey Monkey"

archive.is/AS0jg

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

maybe i should move to wyoming or north dakota when I get older then

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

bump

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

The word "k–e" was spray-painted above it.
Why censor it? Kike doesn't have the same connotation as nigger. These fucking jews have such a victim complex. Nobody enslaved them. Nobody put them to work in the fields.
They're surrounded by Americans/Canadians who fight their wars, suck their dicks, let them religiously mutilate their children, and give them inordinate amounts of power and fame, yet they're still kvetching and claiming anti-semitism.
They run the banks and the media, and everyone bows their heads to the almighty chosen, and they're still running around like headless chickens shrieking.

millenials want bigger government
blows my mind but
spics running from face-skinning drug cartels want bigger government
doesn't so much.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

yeah sure, real sketchy neighborhood..bullshit

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

Generalizations are dangerous.
Would you treat Ariel Sharon the same as Avner Cohen?

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," ~ Avner Cohen, Tunisian-born Jew.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

A jew vandalizes her own property to demonize whites and then gets a black to wash it off.
These fucking people.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Holding up examples when arguing for the exception to the rule is pointless, as your opponent can always show more examples. That is what generalisation is. Show me a single "based jew" and I can show you six million blood-sucking parasites. I'm pretty comfortable with my use of generalisations.

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

When applied at at individual level generalizations can result in injustice.

Judenhass is a special case of Gladio-style psychology. It was one of the building blocks of the Zionist state back in the day.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

WARNING: This story contains offensive language and images

"I knew right away it was a swastika."

k–e

Good find, OP.

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

swastika drawn correctly
I dunno guys, kikes usually make it "sloppy" or backwards.when they fake it themselves.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

see

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

Shoah 2.0 incoming

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

$18
Ruth Steinberg

$54
Rabbi Rain Zohav

$18
Ruth Steinberg

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

This and the flyer were both talked about by the media right after each other and they immediately blamed the rise of Trump.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

my tax dollars are lying to me again

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

That picture needs to be modified, to say pure cohencidence

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

David Duke, do you think we should put murderers in jail?
Yes!
EXTRA EXTRA, KKK LEADER THINKS WE SHOULD PUT MURDERERS IN JAIL

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

I'll check those digits.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

rabbi
she

Looke like even the Jews aren't safe from degeneracy

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

OYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

I bet six million she did it.
Dripping red paint …..its a Jews wet dream.
It was probably real in her mind tho

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

right way around
no flicks or curls like hebrew characters
huh
anyone with information about the racist graffiti to contact her directly or call the Ottawa police hate crimes unit.
Call up and say you saw some guy with curly black hair and small round glasses walking around the area about that time with red spray paint on his hands.

William Walker
William Walker

You want a generalization? How about:
All whites are racist.
Germany is an evil nation.
Europeans have no culture without Jews to make it for them.

Guess what, Jew? These generalizations that your evil race of shadowy backstabbing racketeers have been pushing on the world for 70 years is what led most of us here to begin with. Leave.

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

first thing is to call friends and not the cops

Do you wanna know how I think this is fake as fuck?

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

its like a fucking genetic disease with these people

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

Holy fucking wew lad. Can it be more obvious?

rabbinical studies

So this Jew wants the goyim to fund her studies on how to exploit the goyim? Looks like she's already mastered it.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

rabbi
she
RIP Judaism

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Graiffiti vandalizers have been vandalizing my neighbourhood with nigger shit since the day I was born.

But one little spray symbol on a jewish house?, and its hell let loose.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

This always bothered me in cartoons. Too thin and the arms are half length.

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

Oh Jew!

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

The jews cries as he strikes you

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Strength from the Soil, brother.
We welcome you here, so long as you can farm, shoot a gun, or pump oil.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

That seriously cracked me up. Also, checked.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

"My first thought is that this is an example of what happens when you allow somebody who is in a position of power to speak openly racist, bigoted, misogynistic language and don't censor [it] in any way," Maranta said.
"It allows other people to express their feelings, to express their hatred, and to feel like they've been given permission to do so because no one has effectively silenced that."

Help us silence our critics, goy.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

Lesbo rabbi

She definitely faked it like an orgasm.

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

Bump

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

bump

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

chaimapple

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit