archive.is/1Jbeg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/seVnA
archive.is/46mov
archive.is/AS0jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her twitter profile:

archive.is/seVnA

They're evolving. Also kek at the trigger warning.
Wow what a surprise. CBC is fucking Lugenpresse.

That face looks familiar. Has this bitch been on Holla Forums before?

Kek. She sounds like just the type to fake this.

Instead of you know, calling the cops?. Because she couldn't come up with a good fake story for what she did, kek.

Of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.

Always amuses me how pathetic Canadians are that they all focus on America instead of their own social(ist) justice warrior shithole. Truly the Sweden of the New World.

It really is. People are too busy shitting their pants over Trump to realize their own country is crumbling.

She has a Go Fund Me campaign.

archive.is/46mov

I didn't even know women were allowed to be rabbis.

Time to report her.

Taken from kikepedia so take it with a grain of salt
Have you guys ever noticed how kike propaganda hits the lower tier kikes first?

And there it it

Shiggy my niggy

I wonder how hard it'd be to convince her to admit it's her own doing by pretending to be on her side and giving tips to avoid it coming back to her.
Hidden camera, of course.

Reform Judaism

I kek'd

What if living for generations in northern climes is what is weakening white people? Think about it. Sweden, Canada, Minnesota, Scotland. Maybe only white people are adapted to live in frigid climates, and since no other race can survive that far north comfortably, they've grown complacent from an easy life without minorities. It's like an upper middle class hipster college student telling you about the benefits of multicuturalism. They have no experience. I think it's a lack of adversity that makes them so complacent. Living in northern countries was just our ancestors' original form of white flight.

I once had a Jew tell me that these kinds of false flags are not uncommon among them - literally confessed that it's always fake - and then immediately tried to justify it.

Remember, Israeli kids (and therefore I presume, jewish kids in general) are taught from an early age that every western country is teeming with antisemites, and that antisemites are evil white people who hate them just for being jewish (literally "white people are evil and they hate you unconditionally.) They feed their children their own lies, so they actually believe their own bullshit. In their mind, it's easy to justify any slight or even great evil against us.

Pretty much this. Watch the documentary film "Defamation" on more on that (made by a Jew no less). The irony is that this exact behaviour is what causes people to hate kikes to begin with. It's just a vicious cycle of kikes with no foresight.

There's a scene in the documentary film "Defamation" in which Israeli students visit Poland to tour Auschwitz. They're accompanied by a number of translators.

At one point in the film you can see Polish onlookers talking among themselves, asking who these students are and what purpose they may have for their visit. The translators proceed to tell the students that the Poles are hurling anti-Jewish slurs and insults at them.

"Defemation" was the basis of my argument. Are we too much of a hive mind?

ill take a wild guess as to why she wasnt successful

Canada is worse than Sweden. Sweden doesn't spend all their time taking about another country, in fact they are obsessed with Sweden itself.

Might as well call all of history a hivemind. More or less the saying is always true no matter the era, that the first is that the Jews will always bring the wrath of the others including their own God upon themselves through their own malicious doings and actions, the second is something that can be best summed up as "the Jew cries as he strikes you", and the third is that antisemitism is a disease and you catch it from Jews.

Nothing is more redpilling and infuriating than having to personally interact and deal with 99.06% of Jews on a regular basis. I would know working in finance. I can't imagine what gentiles working in media and government have to put up with when dealing with them but many have already spilled the beans. I was happy to see one of the greatest actors like Gary Oldman tell everyone how it (((really is))).

please tell me that millennial voting statistic is false

The one she provided was based on a pre election surveys. This is the updated version from "Survey Monkey"

archive.is/AS0jg

maybe i should move to wyoming or north dakota when I get older then

bump

Why censor it? Kike doesn't have the same connotation as nigger. These fucking jews have such a victim complex. Nobody enslaved them. Nobody put them to work in the fields.
They're surrounded by Americans/Canadians who fight their wars, suck their dicks, let them religiously mutilate their children, and give them inordinate amounts of power and fame, yet they're still kvetching and claiming anti-semitism.
They run the banks and the media, and everyone bows their heads to the almighty chosen, and they're still running around like headless chickens shrieking.

blows my mind but
doesn't so much.

yeah sure, real sketchy neighborhood..bullshit

Generalizations are dangerous.
Would you treat Ariel Sharon the same as Avner Cohen?

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," ~ Avner Cohen, Tunisian-born Jew.

A jew vandalizes her own property to demonize whites and then gets a black to wash it off.
These fucking people.

Holding up examples when arguing for the exception to the rule is pointless, as your opponent can always show more examples. That is what generalisation is. Show me a single "based jew" and I can show you six million blood-sucking parasites. I'm pretty comfortable with my use of generalisations.

When applied at at individual level generalizations can result in injustice.

Judenhass is a special case of Gladio-style psychology. It was one of the building blocks of the Zionist state back in the day.

Good find, OP.

I dunno guys, kikes usually make it "sloppy" or backwards.when they fake it themselves.

see

Shoah 2.0 incoming

$18
Ruth Steinberg

$54
Rabbi Rain Zohav

$18
Ruth Steinberg

This and the flyer were both talked about by the media right after each other and they immediately blamed the rise of Trump.

my tax dollars are lying to me again

That picture needs to be modified, to say pure cohencidence

I'll check those digits.

Looke like even the Jews aren't safe from degeneracy

OYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

I bet six million she did it.
Dripping red paint …..its a Jews wet dream.
It was probably real in her mind tho

huh
Call up and say you saw some guy with curly black hair and small round glasses walking around the area about that time with red spray paint on his hands.

You want a generalization? How about:

Guess what, Jew? These generalizations that your evil race of shadowy backstabbing racketeers have been pushing on the world for 70 years is what led most of us here to begin with. Leave.

Do you wanna know how I think this is fake as fuck?

its like a fucking genetic disease with these people

Holy fucking wew lad. Can it be more obvious?

So this Jew wants the goyim to fund her studies on how to exploit the goyim? Looks like she's already mastered it.

RIP Judaism

Graiffiti vandalizers have been vandalizing my neighbourhood with nigger shit since the day I was born.

But one little spray symbol on a jewish house?, and its hell let loose.

This always bothered me in cartoons. Too thin and the arms are half length.

Oh Jew!

The jews cries as he strikes you

Strength from the Soil, brother.
We welcome you here, so long as you can farm, shoot a gun, or pump oil.

That seriously cracked me up. Also, checked.

>"It allows other people to express their feelings, to express their hatred, and to feel like they've been given permission to do so because no one has effectively silenced that."

Help us silence our critics, goy.

She definitely faked it like an orgasm.

Bump

bump

chaimapple