Trump Putin meet

Putin and Trump should meet in Slovenia, Russian MP suggests
archive.is/e2VMY

Russia's Putin Visits Slovenia to Improve European Ties
archive.is/Nztuo

Vladimir Putin, Miro Cerar congratulated President-elect Donald Trump via telegram
archive.is/Wff7o

Trump-Putin meeting idea falls on fertile ground in Slovenia
archive.is/tlsSk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia_Summit_2001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Won't happen. Trump has too much shit to do in the next two months to spend half a week carousing across the globe to wine and dine with state leaders. He's not Obama.

They can talk to him once he's in office in late January or February.

As I understand, the planned timeline is second half of 2017

Holy shit, they better hold a speech I would drive down there in a heartbeat

that's cool. Trump won't have to go to Moscow as a foreign supplicant, Putin wont have to go to Washington. neutral ground so no one has the home ground advantage.

the (((media))) will still try to spin it as something other than an attempt to improve relations though.

Slovenian Army
1/2

Trump should ask Putin to have Putin's Aerospace industry work with American space industry to produce a nuclear rocket.

A ton of cucks say that trump is anti-science, this would shut them up.

2/2

oh wow, they have uniforms just like every other army on the planet? very impressive

Germoney here. I'd drive to see it too.

sounds like it'd be great to go visit on vacation especially if there is a speech

Point was Slovenia has a small but excellent army. Flawless operators. See 1991 Independence war for reference when they beat JNA (Yugoslavian national army).

So between the SS, Russian SS and Slovenian Army, the meeting would be airtight. From a security aspect I think it's a good location

Also, let's not forget the Boston trial run for door-to-door house insepections…

That's a glorious idea.

bump

I'd make an exception for Putin and have the two meet in the middle somewhere but every other nigger who wants an audience must come to Trump's new throne room in Washington.

Why though?

no, Kek
This was just a joke.
We're not doing this.

Slovenia is in NATO, though

not every post with hitler dubs has come true either. Of all the times to not want them though. Shit man.

Kek is just having a laugh.

Clearly.

It also hosted both president Clinton and Bush, infact it hosted the first US and Russian president meet ever
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia_Summit_2001
Which could be factor why the location was proposed.
It is a safe NATO member country, both sides feel comfortable with

I get what you mean, but it sounds like a Francis E. Dec quote

So?
Francis E. Dec was the shit.

They are but they're still slavs/orthodox, they try to not irate big brother too much without being too friendly either (unlike Serbia, Bulgaria or Greece).
In other words they're kinda neutral, sure they're in the western block but like the Czech or Austria they sort of pretend it's not that much of a big deal and not a reason to be antagonistic with Russia.
It's not Switzerland but it's neutral enough.

slovenes are catholics

With all due respect, you don't know much about Slovenia.
Not Orthodox -
Catholic.
Does not give a damn about anyone's approval.

Any sort of deal that will lead to some actual space exploration would be great.

We haven't accomplished much since the 70's in terms of space.

That operator on the right looks like he's carrying a SCAR. Can any strelo/k/s confirm?
Why would the Slovenian army carry Belgian weapons? Don't get me wrong, they are damn fine weapons, but I guess I thought they'd be carrying some awesome Slavshit.

this is kind of a big deal what with ww3 right around the corner

stop talking

Slovenes are Central European. They have stronger ties to the rest of Central Europe than they do with Eastern and Southeastern Europe (the stereotypical "slavs" you're thinking of), language groups aside.