Are you a known Mansplainer?

So women in Sweden are now having a hotline to call into about us "Mansplaining". Im sorry, I will have to explain to you why you are wrong woman. Now go make me a sandwich, or do I have to tell you how to do that too?

independent.co.uk/news/sweden-mansplaining-hotline-woman-get-to-report-patronising-male-colleagues-a7418491.html(break your link faggot)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yPmfn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek
And of course its a Muslim in the pic.
Goddamn Holla Forumsacks in Sweden I feel so bad for you. How you contain your power level is beyond me

you must be a closet faggot
maybe you should go to Sweden to get inspired, connected and established as a savior of the world.
Oh, you're too busy being an edgy faggot online lol

reported for link dropping and threadbare thread

Go fuck yourself faggot

DOUBLENIGGER
archive.is/yPmfn

What the fuck needs to be said? The link speaks for itself. It's not like you can write 9 paragraphs about it.

Thank you. I didn't think I needed to elaborate on it. Its pretty much self explanatory.

Who's going to be the next to top such a cuck-move? Germany or the UK?

You're just a low energy poster faggot

Is it to kevetch or do you now go to prison in Sweden for helping a retarded bitch out? Actually, never mind as .se is dead to me. They can all be gang raped and dies of AIDS for all I care now. They looooooove their slavery.

Thank you FUCKING SHITTY ETERNAL ANGLOS FOR EVEN INVENTING SUCH A RETARDED CONCEPT

THIS IS WHAT YOU CREATE NOW

THIS IS ALL YOU ARE DOING

THANK YOU

SO MUCH

ETERNAL ANGLOS

I'm still waiting the day the UK will force citizen to get a permit with mandatory background check to own a spoon.

when you kill yourself on inauguration day, please stream it

If the poor muslim doesn't like mansplaining, maybe she'd prefer rocksplaining.

You mean the jews

There's something wrong with that image, I'm pretty sure these nigs are from Somalia and the girl is way too mixed to be a Somalian.

What in the fuck even is mansplaining? Is it when a man explains something logically instead of emotionally?

When a man explains something to a woman she doesn't like

No no, see, it's worse than that. It's whenever a man explains anything to a woman. This includes if she was looking uncertain, being aggressively inept, or even asked for help. The leftist rationalization is that if you explain something to a woman you have assumed that every single woman is not by necessity a perfect master of all crafts.

You frog niggers need to give it up.

Thank you user.

The hilarious thing is that the (((media))) and (((entertainment))) do present women as perfect beings that would bring about world peace in a week if not for the cavemen holding them down.

I've actually had a girl say this to me once when I was at a party, I just fired back, "don't try womansplaining to me" she shut up and wanted my dick for the rest of the night.

Fuck, I always mix 'mansplaining' and 'manspreading' up. Maybe we need a hotline for manspreading too while we're making up hotlines for anything nowadays.

I kind of thought that after I made the thread. Forgot to screen cap. Shit happens.

First time seeing the original, I've only ever seen

tbh I was looking for the Trump version and found the original, I liked his smug face in the original too.

Well, she joined the Peace Corps.

Checked

I'm laughing but this is just sad. They keep getting away with this shit.

Thanks. Should get that addon.

Same here. Damn I didn't expect the original to be so great.