Racist Alt-Right Posters Appear Near Toronto Elementary School

Shocked parents in Toronto were faced with racist posters while dropping their children off at elementary school on Monday

They rail against political correctness, immigration, diversity and "being told you're 'racist' for celebrating your heritage," and included links to white supremacist and alt-right websites.

Source: Huffington Post'

archive.is/RrIgQ

www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/11/14/racist-alt-right-posters-toronto-school_n_12963366.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheatpaste
wikihow.com/Make-Wheat-Paste
archive.is/zJUJ7
archive.is/dSlnf
youtu.be/NhqFJ04KZuQ
archive.fo/WnhOG
omny.fm/shows/bill-kelly-show/disturbing-posters-were-hung-up-on-poles-in-toront
citynews.ca/2016/03/16/alleged-toronto-neo-nazi-publication-expands-west-pestering-downtowners/
eurocanadian.ca
globalnews.ca/news/3068025/go-back-to-your-f-ing-country-videos-show-racist-altercation-on-toronto-streetcar/
archive.is/egALt
toronto.ca/311/knowledgebase/43/101000044643.html
archive.is/itKaI
youtu.be/XX8g-1wNB-w
archive.is/Yi67K
archive.is/dW2h9
globalnews.ca/news/3074043/shocking-white-supremacy-posters-delivered-to-richmond-homes/?sf42801543=1
archive.is/JlAXu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have the same type of flyers for black groups.

trs guys were behind this lol
they hit a bunch of other places as well, mostly universities I think

*…other places in the US as well…

If you're going to become a stickernazi at least do it properly:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheatpaste
wikihow.com/Make-Wheat-Paste

Here is the full-sized image from the article. For some reason (because hes a fag), op posted an unreadable low-res version.

I dislike TRS but this is still a good thing to do. These posters aren't racist in the least and the media flipping the fuck out about them and calling them racist will redpill even more people.

Dude, spoiler such a hateful bigoted poster! I know we like to jest about killing all the jews and lynching the niggers, and don't get me started on what we'd do to the fags, but this filth is over the line!

No dailystormer… Average joes love DS, not everyone in the movement can be a fart sniffing snob.

NONE OF THAT HOMO SHIT AROUND HERE

>>>/polmeta/12189
>>>/trs/

it is good that the new right is decentralized. We have 8ch, 4chan, breitbart and several other suborganisatione which will make it harder for the kikes to infiltrate us

You should join. The 8% discount card saves a lot of money.

I bet you those parents only read "hey, white person" and completely flipped out.

This poster could be better but does the job I guess.

There's hardly any reason to actually plaster it anywhere. All you have to do is take a picture and tell the local paper you were terrified.

how do they know that?

Do you see Holla Forums on that list, user? Cool it with the autism please.

How does he even draw that conclusion from the poster? Maybe is right

Thats what they call anything that isnt anti-white I guess. I prefer "nationalist" tbh.

You what?

Question is, do we want Holla Forums on that list?

No but normalfags going to those sites is still good for us as they openly advocate white nationalism. Also there's a couple of them on there that I actually like, Red Ice for instance.

Not only are those sites shit in general, but they aren't at all interesting normalfags. Nobody's going to "join the alt-right" after seeing those posters.

Always nice to see TRS and co do some actual things in the real world.

Well worth the searing asshurt of the four /polmeta/ and /trs/ autists who got banned from there and have been trying to correct the record ever since.

Ive been thinking of doing something similar in my locale. The asshurt it produces is premium and it helps the white race out at the same time.

None of those websites appeal to normafalgs, this is another one of those ">autists in charge of appealing to normal people" campaigns.

They aren't on the list, and they're behind a paywall.

Mannchild pls.

No we don't. People find Holla Forums on their own.

I'm pretty sure trs has grown massively doing exactly this. Go figure.

Banned user detected.

Show me where the TRS faggots touched you.

Neither does Holla Forums. You have to know something is wrong or be curious. That said though, they shouldn't have written the sites on there.

They were probably intrigued when they read "hey white person" but once they saw that it wasn't going on a tirade about how bad white people are they were triggered based on their six million hours of thought programming.

Its funny how the mind of the liberal parasite works, Puffington Poops acts like its pure evil for whites to counter the endless flood of anti white propaganda even in the most innocent way.

I highly doubt that, but even if you're right, they're still below Radix and Counter-Currents, which I think we can all agree both don't appeal to anyone - both get less traffic than fucking Renegade.

Oh, I couldn't see it in the tiny image in the OP, still, it's behind a fucking paywall.

Of course not. An "edgy" website like the Daily Stormer might get their attention though, if only out curiosity at first.

We need more posters like this to be put up, everywhere around the world. But NEVER directly link anyone to Holla Forums. People with appropriate agency will find their way here on their own.

Nope, do you just randomly make shit up?

Daily stormer sounds like a retard wrote it.

Normies don't need to see you call out the Jew. They need a simple reassurance that it's okay to be against the genocidal status quo.

Wheatpaste. Always wheatpaste. Do it at night if you can, so that it has time to dry before people see it.

What?

Did I stutter?
redice.tv

Exactly.

Opinion discarded.

When you can read their articles and watch their videos without said membership that's not being behind a pay wall.

You have to pay to listen to full interviews and their "articles" are just material linked from elsewhere.

Its aggregated news to help people put things together. Which is valuable as we're talking about people who don't go on Holla Forums. In terms of the interviews I've watched plenty of full interviews on their site and never paid a dime.

The thing is, I know lefties are retarded so I want them to put up their fliers and let the world know how dumb they are.

The fact that they are so keen to take down right wing flyers proves that the message is valid and effective.

Yeah, god forbid we live in a world where a noddle-armed fag like you is regarded as the dead weight you actualy are.

TRS is doing propaganda in the real world that is getting widespread media attention while those guys wasted the last 6 months trying to get a Tibetese hand-painting board to hate them.

That's how pathetic they are.

NO.

Normies should be directed to a controlled enviroment not to the open enviroment of an imageboard.

kek

>>>/out/

nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo
thats a really bad idea and im not even gonna say why

Christ that's tame.

Their over-reaction just draws attention to it. Fools.

But the alt right says jews are white and are our friends goy!

No.

Backed the wrong horse you fag enablers

I'd be interested to hear peoples thoughts on the content of posters. The way I look at it there's 2 obvious methods:
VS

The first option I believe would invoke both tribalistic feelings and the feeling of being hard done by while still being safe enough for the general population. The latter may be too extreme for some, but the extra information could be more impactful and longer lasting to those who do take it in.

Similarly whether to include links or not is a hard one, you never know what people will find if they just go straight to google with no direction, but I'm not sure of any entry level nationalist sites that aren't somehow cucked or wouldn't suffer from an influx of new posters.

So telling white people not to hate themselves is annudah shoah? Why are they so assblasted about this that it merits an article?

Oh for fucks sake. An otherwise fine poster ruined by that shit.

Red Ice is great, but what are you two talking about, yes we do want new people coming to Holla Forums Holla Forums.

Do you think this is some secret club for special people? No, we are trying to make all of white society into nationalists. Usually when someone comes here, they look around, they see all the evidence and they realize this is the truth. Its good if some average joes find this place and become nationalists as a result.

Secondly, such posters must not use the term "alt right" because Nationalism is not alternative, it is THE right, it is the real right.

Wow, it's absolutely nothing.

Christ, kikes have gotten uppity that this shit is considered inflammatory.

HEY RABBI

Information about demographic replacement works much better than crime stats to envoke a sense of urgency and the natural protective instict.

at least they're keeping us out of it.

Why not both? The first seems more effective, but I've met liberals who don't think white people being replaced is a big deal. They say "in the future we'll all be brown anyway, it's just progress."

Directing a mostly hostile audience to an open forum is a terrible idea.

This takes way less effort than to shitpost and get some minor butthurt.

oh boy

Yeah this was their only mistake, 3 links should be the maximum.

Holla Forums is too much for normalfags.

Should have left the flyer up then. It's whites who are being bullied by genocidal leftists.
Having white pride in the face of overwhelming bigotry toward whites is standing up to bullying.

The alt-kike

Reported. Enjoy your ban shill.

How can people here in Canada literally see what has unfolded in the states, and then go around and do the LITERAL EXACT SAME THING that spurred the white nationalist movement in the first place?

These people really are retarded, my word.

Toronto police investigating racist, anti-immigrant posters

archive.is/zJUJ7

Racist posters promoting 'alt-right' alarm Toronto residents

[…]

archive.is/dSlnf

The bigger mistake is that at least three of them are explicitly pro-kike.

They refuse to understand their enemy which is why they will lose.

You've got to me kidding. There shouldn't be anything controversial about these flyers. If it were a false flag they'd be more extreme.

This.

Part of their identity is the delusion that they know about our problems better than we do, the same way cuckservatives want to "take blacks out of the liberal plantation" while ignoring that they actually want to live there.

(((racist)))

They learned nothing from this election.

IDEA

Print the articles and post them around? Would this be as good as the original picture? Or put the articles along with the picture…

hmmmmmmmmm

They made no mistake, Canada's men are more bluepill than your bluest American bluepill and anti-racism is codified in law. Nationalism is not a thing here and I'm not sure it ever will be.

…What ?

Search for the original poster and print that if you are going to print something.

Maybe add some annotations to the newspaper article? Add some Israeli examples of them doing it and no one being outraged?

IT'S OK WHEN JEWS DO IT

Canada should be annexed, not even joking, its a bunch of free resources ruled over by a 40 something guy with the mind of a 12 year old girl.

Add the shill article too, expose them. Why the fuck not. although it might be too much. That poster is good.

WHATCHYA DOIN, RABBI?

Not wanting to be genocided and taking pride in who you are is a hate crime if you're white goy!

— Kevin Kerr (@KerrEteach) November 14, 2016

user had a brilliant idea regarding these types of flyers.

hmm, this gives me an idea, see:

This is the real principal of that school, I assume.

so, look up a name of a teach or principal from a school nearby, make a fake twitter account or facebook account with that name, post panicked that the following picture was found around your school. You can just even email to some online leftist cuck with a fake email with the right name, the pic.

Irrelevant, we're going to annex them within three decades, mark my words. I'd imagine a good chunk of the Canadian populace would welcome this. And no one would be able to save them with another World War, because Russia has our back and China has no reason to intervene.

They use Canada to offset their overpopulation problems.

True but considering we now have good relations with Russia, do you actually think they'd ever risk going to war over Canada's sovereignty? They have ZERO chance of winning such an engagement. Canada is doing more harm to its own population as an independent state than it is good. If a strong nationalist/right wing movement doesn't develop we can't allow white Canadians to be slowly destroyed while we sit right next to them.

dahm! Were there any more posted today?

found this junkie whining about it
youtu.be/NhqFJ04KZuQ

This is why I support eugenics.

What a fucking moron.

Looks like he filmed this at a needle exchange.

This. trs really stepped up their game and this D&C crap really gets annoying.

It still looks like a steady downward slope and at the end of the day Canada is a democracy if the chinks vote to become a Chinese protectorate and have a majority, that's that.

You can thank IronMarch. Since getting kicked off TRS for being shit-tier people all they have left is to whine on the chans about it.

Any time you see "alt-kike", "TRS is pro-fag" or the same bunch of caps/webms being posted it's them.

I've tried to explain this to people before, Richmond could *already* hold a municipal referendum and win.

They do that though they present to the world Chinese migrants but migrants more generally are nothing but a fifth column. Which would be good if only at the expense of Canadian sovereignty and people.

eurocanadian.ca

*as nothing

They are not breaking conditioning.

Oy Vey! Shut it down!

Thanks, this image has shop potential

Enjoy the salt.

It seems to be little more than moral signaling to justify their leftist ideology IMO.

Desmond Cole = Local Toronto BLM Leader.
Beaches = Rich White Toronto Neighborhood Mostly Cucks and Homosexuals.

Thousands of Canadians all across the country will see this and ask themselves what the fuss is about.

How is any of the shit written in that flyer racist exactly?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

More salt.

Gas yourself.

As much as people hate TRS and the alt right may may here this is a move in the right direction. I 100% support and encourage people to spread awareness and not be ashamed of your political affiliation / interests in preserving the white race.

all these pejoratives and no arguments

Anyone save that dank image of that user's false flag on a piece of scrap paper? It was the one with the fucked up looking windmill of peace and "hi Hitler!" on the corner.

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO TRS' PATREON ETSY PODCASTS GOYS

Its fucking hilarious. They honestly cannot comprehend that their freaking out over tame and harmless statements are driving people towards 'us'. They just keep doing it. They are helping us more than we could ever help ourselves with their retarded reactions to essentially harmless posters.

Had they just reported on it and said;

Such a reaction would absolutely fuck us. Normies would lap it up whole sale and the growing nationalism would die a death. But nope; they hate white people so much that they cannot contain their incoherent and idiotic vitriol; and so they send ever more to us, ever more to find the truth and ever more to make a stand against the collapse of the West.

Thanks you fucking retarded kikes. How the hell did you ever get in power anyway?

You may cry about TRS all you want, but they are a good gateway into nationalism.

You don't have to support them, but at least don't fight them as long as they aren't bothering us.
You shouldn't expect normies to go full 1488 overnight.

100% agree.

Obviously keep pointing out where they are wrong. I'm not entirely sure of their(TRS) beliefs, but I know a lot of the 'alt-right' is fond of faggots, MGTOWers and some even like Israel. Never compromise with them and always point out that such things are wrong; but whilst these groups are informing the everyday normalfags about black crime, muslim culture, and real history; there's no need to try to stop them.

Instead try to correct them where they are wrong and bring them more in line with the truth.

Controlled opposition used to push their middle of the road homo degeneracy. They have been actively trying to subvert Holla Forums and use us and have been exposed. Fuck TRS and fuck their faggot shit. You all deserve your anally inject death sentence, kike.

You could always follow one of the links in the poster and find out.

libshits wanted to run to Canada from Trump.

Guess what bitches! SOON IN A TOWN NEAR YOU

Fuck off Ironmarch.

I admire your puritanism but a lot of soccer moms are not going to read 8/pol/. They are not going to have even heard of 4chan or reddit. They do not know what GamerGate is, and their understanding of 'race' and politics is little more than 'that boring thing that my grandpa liked to watch that always had me leave the room'.

Suddenly these people are seeing their neighbourhoods turn into crime-ridden ghettos, and they have NO IDEA where to turn. They look at the TV for help and its all about how evil Trump is or how minorities are in fact great. Poster campaigns like this can reach people.

Nearly a decade ago now I stumbled upon some Alex Jones videos. I was not content with just what Jones said, I looked ever further until I found the truth. I am still looking for more truth, and always will be. This campaign is leading a lot of otherwise helpless people in an at least somewhat positive direction.

Do not mistake what I'm saying as an acceptance of their shit beliefs. We should always oppose them, and be especially vocal whenever articles about them appear (hell perhaps we should organise 'raids' of sorts on their hangouts to fill them with 'redpills' regarding their pozzed shit). They are still a useful tool for us though; they will bring people to us. We just need to make sure we are never co-opted; but honestly I don't think we can be. Once people start digging for the truth, they cannot just stop. You can't have a half-truth movement, it just doesn't work like that.

a) They're waging a war against whites that 95% of whites don't know about.
b) They pass as white to the untrained eye.

They've gotten too arrogant for their own good. Just like in the 20's and 30's.

I don't listen to the TRS podcasts, so I don't know what the hosts' views are, but the vast majority of the forum users currently are nothing like what you mentioned, they may have been in the past but not now. The only difference I can think of between them and Holla Forums is that they pay too much attention to e-celebs. They have turned against Milo and mostly against Dicky Spencer.

I wish we could organize here. Good too see these posters around, make sure to catch the anti-trump protest at city hall on Saturday afternoon for more salt.

Take a look at the archive is TRShilling and let me know if you still think they are still like us: >>>/trs/

They're still 100% in support of the Dickster.

We are organized against the true enemy, the united peoples front of TRS !

Why would I complain about this?
Support that shit, instead.
Make supporting it great again.

I hope his kids get raped or killed. Some people only learn through pain and suffering.

TRS and alt-right are the current enemies of Holla Forums. Those two must be destroyed before we can get anything real done.

zurück in den Faden du Verräter.

Sure thing Shlomo.

What?

Or you could just not visit the site. Fuck off with your D&C

No, those are rivals at worst. Infighting is not gonna get us anywhere.

No, it's you TRS shills shitting up and sliding Holla Forums threads constantly.

TRS is working towards ruining Holla Forums and you're completely okay with it? I bet you enjoy watching jamal pound your wife and daughter.

The only people ruining Holla Forums are /polmeta/ faggots, such as you.

Holla Forums will never hate TRS, especially if they continue actual activism.

The fact that you are still mad about getting banned from there just shows how great TRS is.
To feel so slighted by a ban, from something allegedly awful, that you faggots have tried to correct the record for quite some time now.

ded. someone kill me already.

Ruining Holla Forums with what? White nationalist podcasts that name the jew and the niggers who also without an exception have all denounced faggots? Real life activism?

She really needs to gain a few pounds though. She is waaaaaay to skinny in recent videos.

I really don't at all and I'm not american either. Right now she is at least 10kgs lighter than she is in this pic. Just looks really skeletal and unhealthy.

Canada here.
We will never be Americans.

WE WILL WAKE UP

seventh son summed the situation up perfectly. I don't think anyone needs to apologize to anyone but all the evidence you have of anything is forum posts from over a year ago by people who have long since been banned.

sage for shitty discussion

post a pic then. I still doubt that she is too thin. Eatern eropean women (I guess she is one of em) tend to have these godlike genetics where they can eath half a pig and don't gain weight.

I consider picture related too fat. I am russian and was spoiled way too much with great slav girls to consider anything else attractive.

Please kill yourself and fuck off from Holla Forums.

Ye, sure. Whenever that is.

I don't think you speak for that faggot. His words are clear.

After the fucking townships are filled with niggers and pakis from all over, no doubt. The last stand will be the prairies and by then it'll be too fucking late.

Maybe one day natt and his little buttbuddies like you two will get over getting booted off trs.

They should apologize for punching right by coining/popularizing "1488er" and "LARPer" (the way they use it), and admit they're wrong about 9/11.

Who the fuck is Natt? You fucking faggots always bring this asshole up whenever I'm arguing with you kikes, but it never once fucking occurs to you that I don't want cross-board or cross-forum-larping e-garbage on my fucking Holla Forums board because it's fucking stupid. Kill yourself and never come back. I mean it from the depths of my heart, my fellow man.

I'm only user. Keep on flattering your namefag site

wew

Da white man will wake up!
[INAUDIBLE INJUN SCREECHING]

I'm convinced that burgerstan has a better chance of awakening.

I can't even remember half of the labels I have been called for being National Socialist.
Alt-Right wasn't even them trying.

Sure, the burgers do, but not the Great soon-to-be-non-White North isn't having that change of heart any time soon. There needs to be something big for them, but oh well. As hitler said, I await the day we can all share in our own hard work for our universal good.

Those terms were only used until over a year ago since they started out as a racist liberterian podcast. They have since distanced with themselves from those views and enoch actually expressed that he is sorry for having ever said that. Becoming full nat-soc takes time.

A single host out of like 12 podcast that all have 3-5 hosts has said that he doubts that the jews personally flew planes into the towers. Boo fucking hoo.

Okay shlomo

That's why you keep posting the same 15 images you fags post in every single thread that mentions trs in even a slightly positive light. Alright faggot, I sure do believe you. Keep being eternally butthurt.

TRS is not to the right of us, and they constantly attack the '1488ers' as we've been derided throughout this election cycle. Fuck off TRS, the only thing to our right is the wall.

TRS is not to the right of us, and they constantly attack the '1488ers' as we've been derided throughout this election cycle

And that is a patented lie. They stopped calling people that precisely around the time the trump campaign started. Just kill yourself you ironmarch fucking faggot. You all deserve to be hung for being infighting, D&C butthurt babies.

report him

Fuck off. Holla Forums regularly memes niggerdeath which is leagues ahead of the nearest poz-den thirty knots west.

Fuck you too. I'm jewish because I don't want your cancerous forum upboat garbage on Holla Forums? Kill yourself you compromised pussy-whipped gay-worshipping nigger. I've actually contributed to this thread, unlike you, who has decided to pollute the elegant shithole that is my beloved board.

let me guess.
NEWFAGS CAN'T REDTEXT

And the ironLARP brigate arrived !

they're shills. they have no arguments. whenever something Holla Forums related happens in the world, they come shilling and doing d&c.

Just heard on the local NBC that posters have appeared at the SMU campus in Dallas.

Ffs will you chanology fags quit it already

I have never been on ironmarch in my fucking life, and slavros isn't even white. You deflect and assert claims you can't possibly back up because you're stupid, worthless, and without arguments so you bandwagon on other's success and cuck out to moderates who want nothing to do with you or us. You are the reason the right has been in a steady decline up until trump. You are the reason its taken this fucking long for race to become mainstream.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe just to the right of Milo, maybe.

You wouldn't happen to be the same faggot from a thread a few days ago that was raging hard and wanted to go on voice chat? God! I wish i archived that, shit was hilarious.

If Holla Forums hated TRS, then why do you faggots only shill against TRS after you checked the board log to see if there are any mods online.

/polmeta/ isn't fooling anybody.

But then there are things like this here
archive.fo/WnhOG

All ex TRS, all named in the thread, all talked to, same posting style every time, etc.

And this is why you will be laughed at eternally.
Over and over again, until you unfuck yourselves.

They stopped when Milo used the term in that article and ruined it for them.

just report them and stop responding, that's what they want to do, block any further discussion that might lead to organizing and just do instead d&c

I don't rememeber replying to any of your posts.

jej how hard is it to imagine that we aren't from IM? I wouldn't even know who this natt guy is if you didn't keep claiming I'm him. Still don't know who mr awesome is or what a skellynigger implies. We just don't like your organized shilling, as outlined in the meta posts.

>>>/trs/
>>>/trash/

>>>/homosuck/ *

That's a whole lot of assumptions kid, but here's what i know for a fact.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>>/trs/

A counter campaign was launched today.
PRO DIVERSITY POSTERS!
I was hoping to see the 4chans deliver on their promises to post more (with edits), but it seems like it was all talk no action.
CDN Radio Show discusses posters. Host says he was "disturbed".
omny.fm/shows/bill-kelly-show/disturbing-posters-were-hung-up-on-poles-in-toront

Nice conspiracy theory. Just kidding, kill yourself you unbearable faggot.

It seems filtered posts don't appear as stubs anymore.
That's pretty sweet.

I don't see a single thing on that poster that could be racist in any way

Yeah, yeah, you dislike TRS because of the shilling, that's why you just posted a webm from 2 years ago when Mike Enouch was critizing "1488"s to establish yourself as the "radical" here and TRS as the "moderates".

I want to see more stickied threads pushing the With Open Gates video. In the US there is still a lack of awareness of what is happening in Europe. It is difficult to tolerate diversity in the US when you become aware of whites getting wiped out in Western Europe and everywhere else.

It may seem like old news and stale, but there are still millions of people in the dark, don't forget the enthusiasm you had the during the first few weeks of the videos existence.

Are you that self-important that you think we'd go out of our way to target you on behalf of some third-party site undoubtedly bound by larping?
Just fucking kill yourself you illiterate faggot. It's "Criticizing" and "Kike Enoch" by the way.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, holy shit they actually wasted their time doing this while they entire media already puts that message out.

You guys just stick out like sore thumbs and chimp out like SA goons whenever we call you out for anything. Your namefag-ness bleeds from your every post. Not that you'd ever understand really.

Your top 3 trs podcasts?

1. Rebel Yell
2. Darwin Digest
3. KulturKampf

LMAO

What else can i say ?

You people don't have any legitimate complains, its always "Milo is alt-right" or "TRS are fags" or "THEY ARE SHILLS" when its obvious you are shilling here too.

Same thing happens with guys seeing that you post the same 5 images and 1 webm everytime

Open up registration and I'll have plenty of fresh material.

Whoever posted these flyers should be commended as it has exposed thousands to the anti white bias in society and media, and yet some anons would rather sperg out over the inclusion of a site they dislike. Pathetic.

When did I say I got banned? I'm saying if you want me to post fresh images let me take a peek underneath your rock.

Not by a fucking longshot you stupid nigger. And if you'd look, you'd see my criticisms don't involve any of the straw men you've put up of me, thank you, now do me a favour and kill yourself so I don't have to teach you that you don't put a fucking space before a question mark. But by all means, continue to out yourself as a non-english speaking hispanic larper backing TRS, certainly helps their moderate image. Wouldn't want to scare away all those la raza allies.

You are reaching levels of dishonesty that shouldn't even be possible.

Pray fucking tell what they are, or are you going to accuse me of more disingenuous actions to avoid having to answer that?

ALT-RIGHT FAGGOTRY AGAIN
You know this is (((them))), right?

It is needless to say that the best path to victory for now is just to lay low for a few months, right?
Lay low, join the god-emperor working in the governament if you have the qualification, and KEEP DIGGING THE FUCKING PIZZAGATE.
That is the simple tutorial for the victory. Also, it wouldn't hurt to rip off the lower part of those posters everytime you see them, those sites are probably garbage anyway.

They have 2 months to try to take Trump out even before he takes the office, and they will try exactly with shit like this. Protip: They will fail again.

That's pretty cool fams. Here, I just made this one for the Frogs trying to Make France Great Again. I don't really know what websites to link.

Génération Identitaire maybe?
Deus-Vult.org ?
FN ?

Anyway, if you like it just feel free to use it, improve it, take the parts you like, leave the rest, make a better one, spread them far and wide. Praise Kek! Hail Victory!

t. richard "phalanx" spencer

We're sick of the acceptance/shilling of Richard, sick of you trying to absorb our userbase and turn it into your userbase while simultaneously shedding chan culture, and this is 8/pol/ - everybody is a shill to somebody if they obviously don't quite blend into the culture, It's up to the user to figure out if they're an actual shill or a useful shill. For example, I've legitimately never seen any Holla Forumsack calling Lawrence Murray a shill because he clearly understands us, whereas Sven is called a shill because he sees us as a holding pen for his potential userbase.

I never saw a group of people so butthurt about getting purged from a forum.

How the hell was that such a important event on your life ? It isn't even a good forum to begin with.

We not having a discussion here, i am stating facts both of us know to be true.

Go ahead and pretend whatever you like, i am not sure who the fuck do you think you are fooling at this point.

okay buddy.

Amerika is alright for a few articles, but I believe a lot of the userbase is disillusioned Christians. Red Ice (radio?) made the "kill all the gays" music score, but you're correct otherwise.

see:

Stating facts both of us know to be true? Like fucking what? All I can see is that you can't speak a lick of English. What's your native language? Spanish? Portugese? Flip? Chinese? Come on, buddy.

So your issue is literally just that sven isn't overly fond of this place?

Half the userbase of trs browses 8pol and especially the younger podcasts hosts all come here. I really think you guys are getting your panties in a twist over nothing. A few guys are just autistic faggots who got banned for infighting though.

Man are you butthurt. It's off the charts.

literally
literally

Forum faggots, everyone.

What can I say to you to prove to you that I'm not IM and I have a legitimate gripe with TRS? I don't see how I can break that mental dental dam you have put in place.

I refuse to believe these kinds of posters are actually from the people they claim to be from, it's probably staged to cause drama. We already have people claiming all sorts of shit about "drumph supporter attacks!!!!1!"
But of course, when everyone believes half the country is alt right racists, it's pretty damn easy to get them to believe they put up this poster as well.

Also, you saying his argument entirely revolves around sven, whose name was only mentioned once at the end of the fucking post, is so ludicrously disingenuous that I'm pretty sure your eyes are brown due entirely to the amount of bullshit you are required to speak.

This.

They cannot contain the memes much longer.

Also use lots of tape, find a technique that makes it harder to remove while also protecting it from rain.

Think whatever you want, man. All I know is I'm tired of them appearing on this board and declaring it their territory when there is a clear fucking resistance, and chopping that up to some nebulous concept of shills from Ironmarch or wherever the fuck, even though people from there, TRS, or anywhere get shit on for claiming names for it on here.

The guy is practically obsessed with trying to convert everyone on here into the kosher alt-right and any resistance to his efforts is met with insane butthur to the point that HE DEMANDS PEOPLE ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD TO ALL APOLOGIZE TO HIM. The guy is not well. I wish he didn't really care, that way he and his fags would fuck off with their shilling for good.

Huffington Post? Are you serious? That's just a bunch of rich White SJW women. It's cancer. Like Buzzfeed.

I didn't say you are. I just said you seem to be dismissing an entire site with like a dozen podcasts and another dozen authors for either of those 3 things: Things sven or enoch said in the past about "1488ers" which they have already recanted, homo shit that was posted in the "oven" section of the forum which was removed ages ago, or some supposed raids that are apparently constantly happening which is simply not true either.

I just think it's dumb to dismiss really good shows like rebel yell, kulturkampf or fash the nation because of those things. We need alternative media and shows like this are naming the jew, racially conscious and anti-faggotry regardless of what you seem to think is happening in other parts of the site.

Actually, I listen to the podcasts the day they come out and I browse this board every day.

See, there you go doing the exact same thing again. You dismiss any legitimate beefs as just autistic shitfits, like our opinions don't have any weight because we're not part of your social club and like our forum.

Your whole site seems to have a beef with the fact that we exist, independantly, and are not on your forum, because you can't understand why on earth people on the right wouldn't want to browse a forum filled with namefags and the residual effects of namefags - cliques, egos, and mutual butthole worshipping. It's a culture that doesn't mesh on the basest level, and you insist once or twice a month that our userbase must combine and that ours must assimilate - and then you wonder why we hate you for it.

richard spencer is not part of trs so I didn't feel like going into that, trs liking milo is a blatant lie so I didn't address that either and the rest was pretty much a complaint about things sven or enouch said.

Tell me how that is an unfair characterization of that post.

Absolutely this.

>>>/trs/1483
>>>/trs/1484
>>>/trs/1486
>>>/trs/1490

You are conflating our distaste for your shilling with a distaste for your content (disagreements exist, though trs has been trending our direction)

I have a beef with people posting the same 10 images and 1 webm every time trs is even mentioned. It's D&C shilling and nothing more.

Everyone who is spending their time on gay internet feuds between these two shit groups or whatever they are, ought to be fucking gutted alive.

Your inability to admit mistakes committed by your fellow bog shills is part of the reason we don't like you either

Straight outta 1984.

Except they come here, not us there. That's the key point. You're saying we should cede our ancestral homelands to invading normalfags because they get mad when we point out their shilling is annoying. You can leave.

I disawov sven countersignalling "1488ers" in the past but since he stopped doing that I can forgive him.

Point out which fucking images, and since you clearly can't count, there have been two anti-TRS webms in this thread.

It just occured to me that the whole TRS shilling is just 4chan versus Reddit all over again. They take our content and dumb it down for a larger audience ("moderates"). But the problem with that is, there are almost next to no "moderates", or at least there were almost none until the recent election cycle.

And that is exactly my problem with TRS. It's essentially a site that promotes a watered-down version of nationalism. When people are gonna go there, they're gonna stay there and circlejerk about how right they are without knowing the full picture. Culture of identity coupled with forums's ever-present mentality of "listen and believe the user with a huge postcount" will set up an ideological ceiling for acceptable nationalist ideas - everyone would afraid to be called a fucking naht-zee ironmarch 1488-er, a problem this site doesn't have.

tl;dr TRS is ebaumsworld/reddit all over again

But they don't. You're just repeating the same lie again and again. TDS might have been libertarian in the past but they're not anymore. All the other podcasts never were anything but explicitly anti-semite, racist and fascist. Especially the more indepth ones that actually discuss ideology.

I can't even tell whether you started believing your own bullshit for some reason or actually believe this crap.

Except Reddit was nice enough to stay on their own fucking site most of the time. These faggots come here and insist that we are they and they are we.

You should see the TRS forum when IronMarch was still allowed there, the 600 reply thread about Charles Manson was probably the greatest waste of time i ever saw a group of people partake in.

This shit started in the thread because some asshurt faggot just posted >TRS to the OP. I dont know what the fuck this supposed "issue" between group A or B is, but it needs to end if apparently autists are too preoccupied with it to actually go outside and save the white race.

So you have a beef with reposts? That's very principled - you'd make a good /r9k/.

We keep reposting because, despite months of this, you have not learned a thing. Even when Pat Buchanan explained our dislike of the alt-right succinctly on your own forum you still seem to gloss over it and continue trying to assimilate us like if you just try the same shit again we'll all forget why we prefer browsing on the chans and come join what must be our natural brothers. And if we don't want to, we're suddenly D/C.

I have a beef with the fact that the only argument you people have for us to join you is "Come on dude TRS is the only REAL site for right-wing advocacy" and that it hasn't evolved in 10 months.

Pretty much sums up arguing with D&C shills here. It's like moving goalposts is a national sport in shill country. I'm out.

and TRS takes the bait every time, it's fucking hilarious how thin skinned they are

Wow thats really important forum drama lol. Go tell that to the white people getting their skulls cracked by niggers for not being #WithHerwtfimahillmissilenow.

I was downtown detroit going to a baseball game (I know I was taking my mom) and I saw a table full of nigs handing out fliers with big signs saying
"VOTE THE BLACK SLATE"
My mom looked at me and said "don't you dare" so I didn't dare because mom and all.
But my question always is what is the difference?
If a nig voted for the kang because he was black that is supporting a brother, if I voted against him because he was black then I am a rayciss.
The whole double standard political correctness horse shit is getting BTFO.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT. I KNOW YOU'RE COMING BACK IN A COUPLE HOURS BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING WEAK, AND I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU AGAIN, AND SHOVE A TELEPHONE POLE SO FUCKING FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT YOU WILL SHIT PHONE CALLS FOR FUCKING CENTURIES TO COME, YOU WEAK, CRONYIST SELF-IMPORTANT NIGGERFAGGOT. I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE FUCKING EARTH UNTIL YOU STOP PURPORTING YOUR SITE TO BE THE HOLY GRAIL OF RIGHTIST THOUGHT, YOU IMPOTENT NUMBSKULL

Point me to one post on this thread that tried to recruit you to TRS.

It's not the holy grail. A few of the podcasts are top tier though. Stay mad faggot

FUCK YOU TOO, I'M IN CANADA WITH NO REACH BEYOND THIS PLACE AND WHATEVER SHITHOLE OF A SOCIAL MEDIA CIRCLE I COULD FIND MY WAY INTO AND MY LOCAL TOWNSHIP'S AREA WHICH IS ALREADY REDPILLED AS FUCK

Checked
TRS gives more anti-TRS content each time they attempt to do an organized raid against Holla Forums

Is French even your first language?

And again, you gloss over my fucking point and attack the sides of it.

I'm explaining to you why 8/pol/ dislikes TRS. You've then called us all D/C when we elaborated why we don't like you.

1:19:10 in the video

what the fug

Explain gays on your site.
Explain this.
Explain why TRS shills in this thread used Ironmarch as their fucking boogeyman.
You can't fit in. Your people can't fit in. They won't. I get that. But if you're gonna insist on being accepted here, your people must assimilate, not mine.

It's kind of ironic that you're like niggers that flood Europe right now that refuse to assimilate when you're supposed to be against that.

How the hell can I be sure that those posts are from the group you say they are? Seems like both sides are populated by off-site shills tbh.

Take a look at the first sticky on >>>/trs/

There are none. The few that were there were purged ages ago together with the "oven" forum segment. Richard Spencer is not part of TRS.

But you will continue to ignore every single thing I say here so go and kill yourself you fucking nigger.

Get the fuck out of the thread you concern-trolling faggot.

OK. Also nice "proof" to counter what i posted

okay

wew you need to take a break, lad.

Yet here you are.

I bet you are correct.

I browsed 4pol and then 8pol before I knew what trs was. Shocker: The userbase overlaps quite a bit.

So uh, what are you doing here shilling pro-TRS?

What are you doing here spreading lies about people who are doing pro-white, anti-kike activism, shlomo?

You know, I might just do that. I'm getting pretty upset at this shit, and I should actually take your advice. My back hurts from running with a 40 pound backpack for about 30 minutes, in an attempt to start qualifying for special forces. You got any recommendations for something I can do in lieu of this?

Polite sage for off topic, though I've probably been that way for a bit.

You still need to kill yourself though

i laff'd lad

I am the natural chan immune response to shilling by foreign bodies. Think of me a T-cell that has just noticed a virus. Take a guess what you are in this equation.

so sad. many tears.

And for a good reason. Andre Angler is a dirty race-mixer.

Go make a hot beverage and listen to comfy music. Realize that we have a chance to get in the fucking government if/when Trump drains the swamp and that shit tier forum drama is below you.

I know that you're a D&C shill in thie equation.

what a pathetic waste of a perfectly good trips
also
kill yourself kike

Guess I'm not really missing out on anything by not being a part of TRS if this is the best you can dish out.

That isn't the first time they have done that, nor will it be the last.

Because we have ID's on Holla Forums Stick around for a while and you will see more raids from TRS. That particular one led to a 4 thread argument with a hilarious autist sperging out in /polmeta/

You don't know the context.

Homosexuality violates the NAP because its a disease vector to the public at large.
Sexual promiscuity violates the NAP because its a disease vector and single-motherhood violates the rights of the child to have a good upbringing.
The current international "free trade" system violates the NAP because of foreign currency manipulation to universally lower international labor costs.

Not an AnCap but I'm just saying the NAP can be twisted to gymnastic ways to justify things that on their face value seem to violate the NAP

Woah, the userbase of two websites about white nationalism overlap !

And here is my gripe with anti-TRS people here, IronMarch or not : I am not a foreign element, i been here months before finding out that TRS even existed, i am not represented by 2014~2015 TRS and if they came back to that i would simply leave the site and obviously, i am not gay either.

We are not trying to assimilate you or recruit you, you are the one creating an identity about me that has zero to do with reality.

They're about as pro-white as Jared Taysachs

Your memeing is weak

Hey, maybe I was wrong. You'll fit in here better than I thought. :^^^)

If those were real and meant to help us they wouldn't identify as fucking Alt-Kike.
If this poster was composed just of the first part it could be good, but not like that identifing as alt-kike.

You can kill a movement, but can't kill ideas.
Propagate the ideas but do not join the alt-kike label-movement, you fucking moron.

Did you just shit on anime girls?

lurk more son

No

Before finding out TRS, which was a year ago.

Matthew Heimbach, the Jewish provocateur.
They want you to do the same and get caught.
They also want to give their friends in the media material for "omg, Trump is spreading hate!!111" stories.
Heimbach, the same Kike who was going to Trump rallies and "attacking" black people (who were in on the plan.)
Video related, the guy conveniently wearing the MAGA hat (they ran contamination on Trump's symbols the whole campaign.)
But yeah, hoot and holler because they're "doing something".
Fucking lemming.

nice :^^^)

Listening to kulturkampf while browings 8pol is my favorite pastime.

I do.

Everyone in this thread deserves to die.

I'm just going to have to start filtering you faggots

These people really don't understand that their anti-white, anti-male politics is what drives people over to the right.

But you did.

In case any newfags were unaware

See, you're behaving like a stereotypical jew again. I implied that you're a d&c shill and only posting anime girls to make your posts look like you're actually one of us.

You're only proving my point. dishonest, disgusting. All around scum.

Give it a rest mannchild

will you stop lying?

To be the devil's advocate, it's really our fault for allowing retards roam around in white robes burning wooden crosses. If it wasn't for them and the ones who are still around then we have a platform to stand on. Then again the kikes most likely formed that group like how they formed ISIS so either ways it's always the Jews.

Checked.

I am inclined to agree with . Furthermore, your opinion is shit and you should kill yourself.

They did nothing wrong. Being the KKK might not have strategic value in modern times but you're letting the enemies rules dictate your own moral judgements.

It would seem you have not been on Holla Forums long enough to learn how to speak like a white man.

>TRS spacing

kek has spoken, this argument is over

Can't we all just enjoy the salt?

Find me a single podcast on TRS that isn't pro-white, anti-homo and anti-semite.

Do it.

Your faggotry filled post violates the NAP because it gave me AIDS

Why was Radio Free Skyrim shoahed?

Did you happen to read the content of this flyer? Fucking moron.

Look at this thread.

More dishonesty, got it.

Also I love how every single time it comes back to this. Every single time you deny for 20 posts that you have anything to do with ironmarch and natt and then you finally can't help yourself and show your butthurt.

No. Holla Forums has too many normalfags as it is. This site is better as a think tank and an incubating ground for cutting edge memes, that can then be spread on other sites. It should not be diluted with soulless people, who, while perfectly decent individuals, drag down quality of discussion terribly.

Oh so they're the ones who jump a line after every fucking phrase like some the kids in elementary school ?

Find me a single podcast on TRS that isn't pro-white, anti-homo and anti-semite.

You can't? Well, looks like you've been engaging in D&C all thread.

I just liked that show, I didn't like natt and I'd even agree with you that he's a bit of a cringey larper, but I think it was banned for the anti-fagginess of the episode more than it was le ebil IM bogeyman

I sometimes do that unintentionally if I go on Holla Forums right after I had been writing a paper or something. Fucking MLA.

Oh no I criticized le IM bogeyman natt, what will TRShills respond with now?

I went and made myself some tea and I've gotten back to learning Russian, since I can't work out. Thanks for your advice, my man. I mean it. Really sorted my shit out.

Again, polite sage.

Exactly. He's must be a white fucking male.

On a serious note, enjoying the salt.

and handing them out around the eaton centre all the time.

WTF

Again, we don't hate the content as much as we hate your shilling. Gonna copy paste again?

Yes for example

Complete and utter lie.

What part is a lie? Guys I think I broke mannchild.

One of the parts of the country that are beyond saving. The ones who are already sick of it all don't need your alt-right flyers, they need a nuke to drop on the city.

Half th things said in this thread were "hurr trs is gay" and "hurr they're alt-lite and like milo"

It's a complete and utter lie.

Sounds like a mantra for you.

Sorce?

So can you or can you not name a single podcast on trs that doesn't fill those three criteria?

But they are.

It isn't explicit, it is, dare i say implicit

did you even read his post

dude what the fuck

I listen to some TRS podcasts, they aren't bad. That's never been my issue. It's the site, not the podcasts. Thankfully the podcasts don't reflect the site or else it'd be liquefied ass cheese

Last time I checked these things weren't "alt-lite".

Oh I know that one.
"Black History News"
Get newsletter filled with spelling mistakes b/c they can't spell.

Get lame ass crossword.

MORE SALT

City reports on TRIGGERED Torontonians by yet another issue of "your ward news". (A triggering publication by a Metis Man)

citynews.ca/2016/03/16/alleged-toronto-neo-nazi-publication-expands-west-pestering-downtowners/

Man, this guy has 45 posts and all of them are elementary school tier eye sores.

Dude, you've already been told that it's not podcasts that are the problem. In this thread there are numerous arguments about why exactly TRS does not belong and you're ignoring all that just to push the "muh podcasts" angle. Kill yourself, sage, whatever. Let's get back on topic.

I don't agree with the forum being as you describe them to be either, at least not since I got there but that was my entire point.

You shitting on trs just for it being mentioned is gonna stop people from listening to very worthwhile content that does nothing but promote our cause. I don't care about people browing the fourm. I just don't like people spreading bullshit about the work of people that don't deserve that treatment.

I don't think I turned anyone off from listening to any of the podcasts other than TDS which does reflect what TRS is (to me). The rest are alright. You fags never correcting Sven's shitty leadership is what's going to bring your whole aids bog down, I hope you know that.

Lets meet randomly at Timmy's wear a green hat.
Code word PEPE.

That guy is hilarious, too bad he doesn't know they aren't fascists.

What's the difference?

What the actual fuck.

Carpetbagging scum.

THOUGH TRShills ARE CANCER THIS IS A GREAT CHANCE TO LAUNCH THE GREATEST IRL SHITPOSTING EFFORT IN THE HISTORY OF THE CHANS. BUST OUT YOUR DEVICES THAT AREN'T TIED TO YOU, BUY A PRINTER FROM CRAIGSLIST AND LET'S GET TO PRINTING FAM

Literally LARPing shit posting

I like it, I think the mspaint comic edits would be great for this

Remove the blood and it would probably be pretty cheap to print en masse.

I don't think something like this would get some media attention though, they seem to get specially triggered by the classic European imagery combined with a "Hey white man !" sort of opening line.

Council of European Canadians
eurocanadian.ca
Good site featuring writing from Ricardo Duchesne.

The poster isn't welcome on Politically Incorrect either.

What's wrong with her eyes ?

MAKE THE NORTH GREAT AND WHITE AGAIN

globalnews.ca/news/3068025/go-back-to-your-f-ing-country-videos-show-racist-altercation-on-toronto-streetcar/

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E

And how exactly did you just "stumble" across this user?

hope she gets raped tbhcauh

Autism speaks.

She's a devilish whore latching herself onto the WN movement. Just watch her as she makes fun of '1488ers' on their show and you can tell she's most likely a sociopath or .gov plant. The kind of cumslut that generally believes she's better than population avg solely on the merit of her skin pigmentation, not the underlying genetic composition guiding that differentiation.

Eva Braun = Respectful, elegant, honorable woman.
Lana Lokteff = Deranged, psychotic, opportunistic succubus.

Its a cat-lady airhead that likes to LARP as a witch, completly divorced from reality.

Whats wrong with IronMarch?

FELLOW DALLAS user, WE ARE NO LONGER CUCKED

ANTI-BLACK FLIERS DISTRIBUTED AND FOUND ON SMU'S DALLAS CAMPUS

archive.is/egALt

Uh, that's pretty obviously a false flag

I am sorely disappointed in you guys, my fucking cuck leaf country gets a lick of the red pill and you shits are arguing instead of growing the movement.

Is it the shekel or the nose that makes you think so, Schlomo?

It plays into the 'obsessed with/threatened by black men taking our wimminz' meme that our opponents have been pushing.

In fact I think this entire fucking enterprise stinks of the jew.

As said, wisdom right now is laying low.

I liked the ones with statistics about what garbage niggers are and how much control their cousins the jews have better. This looks like something Comey the Clown would make to please Soros.

How about sound bitey slogans that strike a point home in a short manner with some emotionally impactful pictures that are relevant to the text.

Fash the nation
Intersectional alt right
The Paranormies

disgraceful. Canada is for whites and whites alone.

Definitely real.

>du politiquement correct
>doivent denenir multiculturelles

and I think that "plutôt que celle de la servitude et de la mort" sounds better

Hi Sinead.

I hate it when women dye their hair… Especially blonde.

She doesn't look too skinny you faggot. She looks feminine.

I haven't seen any hint of fuckery coming from her. Until you can find some valid reason, shes fine. the D&C shills seem to love this thread

Not exactly.

Haha this post is Sinead as fuck. Come on race-mixing flat-earther, get good or get out.

If fascism means I get to not be genocided in my own country, sign me up.

The eternal THOT latches on to ANYTHING a male enjoys, it clings to it and tries to make it their own. all for the soul purpose of attention

Every one of those places are full of faggotry. The only decent alt right site is daily stormer.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We are not "alt-right", we are THE RIGHT. There is nothing alternative about any of the stuff that is being promoted, it's a false moniker applied by neocons and the centrist limp-dick cuckservatives who sold themselves out to the consensus.
It is the greatest irony of our age that the most radical people are those advocating return to moral values and tradition and want to grow traditional society in a format that was being dismantled by the liberalism for the past two centuries.

I want "enlightenment" to end. I want moral relativity to end, I want false equivalency between equality before the law and equality between people to end.

I want harsh truths, I want objective standards of beauty and reason, I want solid reality that is immutable by social fashion of the day.

And? That's an alt right poster. Holla Forums is not alt right. Getting triggered over nothing like tumblrinas, fucking cucks.

The alt right are a bunch of liberals that happen to be racist.

How about we all stop getting angry and attacking each other like They want us to do.

Good

We need to CAREFULLY post inflammatory posters showing what their side is like in public so Middles will see what They are really like.

I think everyone should visit those sites and decide for himself if they like the content or not. Don't be a cuck and fall for the D&C.

This user understands.

Exactly, it isn't. The liberal retards continue to double down on embarrassing themselves. And then they wonder why they aren't taken seriously.

Never knew about these faggots but now I do. They just seem like puppets or misled idiots more than active disinfo agents or anything crazy like that. There probably is an active effort to turn the right into gay faggy shit and try push leftist buzzwords into it like conspiracy theorist and shit, as shown from using "shaming tactics"

Just saw this post as I was scrolling down page 1 and assumed you were replying to some Redditor here. Either way, it still applies, and I completely agree. The fact that you're anonymous here is so underappreciated elsewhere. On other sites you'll eventually become biased to other peoples arguments once you figure out how another user(s) is; when no one has a name other than "Anonymous", you may end up disagreeing with someone in five straight different threads, and then proclaiming them to be a genius in the sixth one and you'd likely not have done that had you known that you were talking to the same guy. You're also not going to know if they're a chick, or gay, or black, or from South Africa or anything else unless it comes up specifically - you just treat them like any other user; that's why people get pissy when someone (and I say "someone" because I think half the time it's just people baiting) come into a thread saying "Well as a female…"

Percentage of Holla Forums kvetching in this thread: 100%.
Percentage of Holla Forums being activists and changing the real world in this thread: 0%.

It's like I'm in a room of common filths, who mistake kvetching about things is the same as doing something.

Also

How convenient to disregard these "namefag" related things when it goes against their narrative ("shills" being downvoted and not replied to) and just pointing at names to justify calling them namefags.

Such D&C shills are easily spotted.
Simply observe their "evidence" if there is no upvote or downvote counter, disregard it.
Don't let them use "namefaggotry and upboats" as an argument against TRS, but then hide these aspects because it shows how much of liars they are because if they showed the votes they would see that TRS is not on board with any "shilling".

case in point: pic related.

"Evidence" used to sell you the lie that TRS is running shill raids on Holla Forums.
Even though the thread only had about 12 views total, only two posts, the second post, which is not shown, opposing the OP of that thread, before the thread got deleted.

Again.
If the screenshot lacks views or up and downvotes, you can be sure that they are being opposed or lack support.

Even dumb shit gets upvoted in the double digits.
So even if anything shill related has one or two upvotes, that means nothing.

Especially if shilling is as big of a priority as these asshurt /polmeta/ faggots are trying to make you believe.

Disregard them. Every time. They got btfo'd over and over in their own thread.
Sure, they don't acknowledge that and just repost and divert with the same old shit.

But the moment the viewer knows what to look for on screenshots is the moment they are exposed as the ACTUAL D&C shitposter shills they are.

Put /polmeta/ into the gas. Every time.

To some the very concept of anonymity is foreign.
What I don't understand is the shilling for TRS here, you'd think they'd get a clue eventually.

Stupid people who use both here and there that want their shitty left-in-disguise opinions to fit in.

I don't know if you blackpill fags have been listening to TDS lately and other TRS podcasts but they've been essentially 1488 for a while now. Sorry they aren't edgy enough for some of you purity spiraling LARPers, also I smell jewry ITT. They literally talk about doing roman salutes in public at bars with 10-20 other goys. Does JIDF even try anymore?

lmao you TRS fags just can't help yourselves with your meme parroting. TDS sucks dick because it's unfunny memelord garbage suited for 4cucks. They don't really provide any foundation for an ideological base rooted in traditionalism, just a le funny podcast for 'fashy goys' whose adherents will jettison as soon as the next trend comes along. I actually like FtN, and even they are distancing themselves from TRS jej.

Trips of truth

It was quads

First off, Driving people to Holla Forums is what killed Holla Forums's post quality, Instead let people find their way to here because Quality always > Quantity

This.

What is TRS purging Nationalist Review Online.
Get better bait.

All those websites need to merge into dailystormer.

I only visit that site if i feel like visiting nazi websites. There are too many of them, and they should all merge into one.

No, they should get info from cnn or similar, not us.
Are you all kikes? Of course they should come here. What is this, a containment board?.

Everything in that poster is proper and true.

you x-ed victoria but not calgary, ????
i defy anyone who isn't an alcoholic to spend 1 winter in calgary without killing themselves

The fuck are you into skellingtons?

No. Holla Forums is good at destroying only.

Not a think tank, mods are too incompetent to ban shills and d&c. It's just a place for LULZ and occasional rekting, plus the rare good reply that only few read. If you want intellectual discussion and theory visit any of the sites from that list. If you want to organize, visit their forums if they have any.

Holla Forums are equal to internet BLM.

It's not hard to redpill white normies, but you have to give them alternatives.
Telling them "hey dude leave this liberal controlled society and live in your basement posting on Holla Forums" isn't an alternative.
We must build media, places, communities.

Not everyone likes listening to radio shows. People come here because they like to read and write, they find it more efficient than sitting through a preplanned lecture about what they should think. If you can't see how anonymous board posting is more fluid and harder to subvert than having opinions handed around in a top-down fashion, then this place isn't right for you.

It's great that they are. TRS is useful.

You are lying. TRS does legitimate pro-white material and work, and I would bet anything that these allegations are bullshit. You might as well be a shill.

This is why Bob's and Horus's Mantra work was so important. I also highly recommend Odinia. I like a lot of the other sites for keks, like TRS, and FashTheNation has a good serious political show.

I do NOT like idiots who spread rumors about pro-whites that they can't verify or retards who make our movement look stupid. It's very easy to look around and see who that is.

A lot of the other pro-white sites are not 100% correct on things. I think this just verifies that most people are not 100% correct, and they're saying what they actually think. I think even Sinead and Renegade is saying what they think, they just happen to be batshit crazy.

Seana at Odinia.org is the ONLY pro-white who is 100% correct in her views. This very board is great for a lot of things, but it's not really for converting people–it's too much for normies, I think.

This is EXCELLENT, and this is what a lot of pro-white groups are doing. Fashy groups are quietly vetting people and they're not very open right now, but we're there. We should all network with friends and try to build our groups. The next thing we will be doing is creating more fashy social spaces. We have to do that next for sure. Sorry for doublepost. I had to support what you were saying.

Sinead is there to bait fragile teen-aged ego into honeypots, though. Guaranteed.

Well, I think she is just crazy, to be honest. I have talked to her before. I am prior government and have kept a close eye on things for a long time. I don't think she's a shill. She's not smart enough for that. She is absolutely batshit insane cancer that should be avoided at all costs, though–so I can see why someone would think "honeypot."
I think an actual enemy agent's behavior would be much more like most of us. I would wager that most of us are not visual, but influence groups and people who are. That is the behavior of agents. Seriously, though–don't associate with her.

I have much more confidence in many of our other groups, though, and I think Seana has the most potential with Odinia. If we bring back legitimate pantheons and original White beliefs in any measure, it will be a huge blow to the kosher stranglehold on spiritual life which has been untouched by the revolution so far. Things are busy there, but we are going to have something very good to roll out before too long.

Oh, Dimitri.

Marxist indoctrination has redefined bullying as anything you don't personally like.

We have to hide our power level, but in private people see what is happening and talk.

Also lower density in Canada means people just move further innawoods rather than go full RWDS. Cops only investigate "hate crimes" based on (((complaints))) anyway.

Only faggots call it 'the beach'

No, that's crazy, it's the people who only post on Holla Forums and get dubs that advance nationalism, not those of us who go out to other sites and in the real world to evangelize.

They literally just copy us except on 9/11 (they think the Saudis were behind it, don't even bother explaining the whole tangled web with them) and they don't really talk much about Hitler like we do (though I have heard them call the Holocaust a fake event).

You only use 'bullying' when talking to kids. If you're talking to adults, you'd use 'racism'

Also HOW THE FUCK is Trump to blame? He's not even president yet? Maybe he hangs up posters in Canada?

Or, y'know, we could attack the Jews and shabbos goyim instead of other white nationalists because they don't conform 100% to whatever sperglord bullshit you're hopped up on.

Yes, they still think it's fucking 2007 and we haven't had multiple articles written about us.

This. I still use Facebook but mostly as a broadcast system (one way). I never argue with the cucks, just say my piece and move on. The 'turn off notifications for this post' feature is a godsend.

Sadly, you're Bradley.

Yeah, let's lay low, we don't want to press our victory or anything, let's just shove our heads up our ass and circlejerk here instead of taking initiative and using this advantage we temporarily have for all that it's worth.

If you killed yourself that would satisfy me, I'd totally believe you and dedicate my life to bringing down TRS.

Why would most on the right give a shit? Only channers give a shit about namefaggotry and then only, y'know, on the actual chans.

How are they shilling exactly? What is it they're trying to sell us or get us to believe? Because, their podcasts are free and the content is pretty much all just recycled stuff from here anyways.

Do you suggest they be linked to Holla Forums? Do you want the spergs to REEEEEEEEE and throw pissjugs at you?

What the fuck happened these last 3 years?

Lol no they weren't.

Milo is pretty much fading into obscurity after his Twitter banning and then saying outright a few times that he wasn't AltRight.

Outsider detected. The rules of engagement for shills and TRS are exactly the same. Currently two threads with this fight happening on the front page, just a coincidence, I'm sure.

8/pol/ isn't a hivemind, fuckface.

No, it's not a coincidence. One of the threads is about posters being posted on a campus and you freaks had to start your D&C shilling, then this thread is about posters being a posted on a campus and once again you join us to inject your D&C fun into the mix.

This is the site that has /cuteboys/ in its top 10 boards.

Nah, pretty sure you're just a garden variety Holla Forums faggot.

Are they assuming my race?

Fuck off!

So, only Holla Forums when it interacts with no one in the outside world, that's when we're at our most effective, and everyone else are shills or provocateurs?

But not us, we kept Trump's image clean, because MUH PR is what we're all about, we don't want to make people look bad. But those TRS fuckers, they try to moderate and have a big tent and PR, that's fucking not the Holla Forums way, we're hardcore balls to the wall, we'll fight a nigger in public we don't care! This is totally not a bunch of gaslighting from some interloper, you really care about the future of Holla Forums and the white race!

Hold the phone? You dared sully the integrity of Holla Forums by listening to a podcast? GET OUT!

Wait, is this SRS?

you're tolerating and even enabling faggotry now by posting on a site who has as one of their top 10 boards a fag board called cute boys. Merely by patronizing 8ch, you're enabling faggotry every bit as much as TRS is. You better de-poz yourself and find a morally upright, anti-faggot site to post on.

No. I am not.

That is fucking stupid and you know it.

Go away fag lover

Jewish meme

Varg is a literal carpetbagger who left his homeland to live in some other peoples' homeland because he burned down a church.

Yes, yes you fucking are. How are you not enabling faggotry by supporting and giving traffic and ad views to a site that promotes a board called /cuteboys/, subtitled boipussy? Also, all of the rest of the degeneracy that gets posted on the other boards, you're enabling it by being here every bit as TRS is enabling faggotry by being loosely associate with Spencer and allegedly having questionable forum posts. It's all the same site, 8/pol/ is not some independent entity, it's part of the whole package of which /cuteboys/ is also a part. I think you need to break away so you can refine your ideology in an environment that doesn't promote anything untoward.

This is a slide thread. There are far more important things to concentrate on than some retarded flyers for the autistic-right.

You're not from around here are you?

Lol

It is.

Unless you explicitly forbid and demonize homosex you are promoting and inviting it. I love TRS just as much as the next goy but they are fag lovers and fag enablers. On various podcasts I have heard libertarian views applied to homosex.

Here on 8/pol/ most of us believe a fags head belongs on the end of a stick. This is made clear daily.

No. It is not a slide thread.

It is a normal thread that touches a nerve regarding fundamental disagreements between Holla Forums and TRS. Usually these don't matter all that much because they regard things that matter AFTER the fucking ethnostate is acquired, but I have no doubt Jews and others are using this fracture point to turn us against eachother.

Disagreements aside TRS is a net positive in regards to the final solution.

I'll put it another way for you, retard.

Claiming I am actively supporting faggotry by posting on the Nazi sector of Holla Forums, is the same as saying I am actively promoting white genocide by using the internet.

Fucking stupid.

am i the only person left who remembers when Holla Forums was fucking meme territory and fucking Kek potential

don't get me wrong, white issues and western civ are absolutely at the center here, and stuff

i like TRS and listen to podcasts by them pretty often now, the thing is…

idk

i still think Holla Forums is about more than just 'white nationalism' there is something even deeper than just that

yeah, white race stuff is relevant, make no mistake. i still don't think it's the single most important part of what happens on Holla Forums - i actually think freedom and liberty are even more central to what we're about but maybe thats just me

And I've heard them talk about tossing fags in the bogs.

Orly? Well pic related is irrefutable proof that Holla Forums is queerer than a 3 dollar bill. Tough luck, kiddo!

Fuck off TRS shill.

No it's not. TRS must be eradicated before any net gains can be made.

TRS is a pro-zionist organization.

IF YOU SUPPORT TRS OR ALT-RIGHT IN ANY WAY OR FORM, YOU NEED TO BE GASSED

You're not really addressing the point.

They don't compromise for big tent policies, and are much less tolerant for gays then Spences or Johnson. The Homosexual Question caused the split on the right.

See, pictures, this is proof. We must toss all of Holla Forums into a bog and rebuild from scratch.

Yeah, that's like saying because you and the pego next door use Comcast it means you're helping.

Why do you think that he thinks non-channers give a shit about chan culture? Are you fucking stupid or something?

You type like a 12 year old girl. You do not belong here.

Lol

Where and when?

Gay porn is on the internet. You browse the internet. Kill yourself fag enabler.

Jews are on the internet too

You dumb niggers don't get it. OF COURSE it's fucking stupid to say. It's also fucking stupid to call TRS a bunch of fags for SIMILAR REASONS. Holy fuck, you people are dense.
They don't allow faggots into their groups. This place has no way of determining who's here. How about you all stop ripping on TRS and get that that's the point?
What is it with retard cancer infesting the pro-white movement that doesn't understand that the endless accusations about everyone else is bad? I hear this stuff all the time without evidence.

Nice irrelevant concept, friend. It's great how it has nothing to do with White survival, which is what they care about. And yes, TRS is better than you fucking shills that come in with a random statement like that and say everyone needs gassed. Fuck you, shill. Your shitpost contains nothing useful. Get off my board.

And of course all you faggots are derailing. Great. Whatever you do, don't ever discuss the awesomeness of IRL propaganda posters and the psychological effects of them on the enemy.
WE NEED TO BE DOING THIS SHIT. A TRS listener got some university swaggots to blow OVER EIGHTY MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS on (((diversity))) education BS with a few posters. That's exactly why these fuckers are shilling so hard. If thousands of Holla Forumslacks did this shit, it would seriously fuck with Marxist powers in colleges. Staying in your little fucking hugbox and sharing your huggies isn't fighting the enemy. I'll bet there are newfags that get the point better than you shills.

#rekt

Its almost like a mirror image of the history of the Jewish people when you think about it.

Here's the rest.

Shilling so hard? TRS is shilling us and has been exposed doing so. TRS is wanna-be chan, meanwhile it's a retarded forum. Like every forum cancer they turned into inter-drama because one of their main guys is/was a faggot. You either like forums like the cancer you are or you like chans. There is no "in-between". I like how obvious of a shill you are, when you state things like "my board" and at the end you say "your little fucking hugbox". Why don't you go suck some faggot dick like your friends at TRS?

cute :3

You're arguing with a troll/kike/intl whose only goal is classic divide and conquer. /pol and TRS allied is a very potent force that they fear because Holla Forumss meme magic/autism/social media reach/info gathering + TRS irl presence and real world action is the beginning of a robust organization.

What do you mean watered down nationalism? You mean not white nationalist?

Don't bother wasting brain power on the idiots arguing back and forth with paranoid, retarded arguments. Filter ID+.

which is it kike

No, it shows how easily people are triggered. The only mistake OP made was mentioning TRS, because as soon as that site is mentioned people go nuts based on a few probably fake screenshots.

LMAO

TRShills never sleep do they.

FUCK OFF TRS WE DONT WANT YOUR SEMEN DRINKING ASS HERE

This is some special snowflake faggotry.

Not everyone is as autistic as some on this board about something so irrelevant.

Hello, I am successfully brainwashed by the TRS shills and want to join.

Oh, wait, I can't because it's invite only.

But thankfully we have the /polmeta/ autists to "warn us" about the menace for weeks upon weeks with the same old "evidence" so TRS doesn't slurp up any anons without identity or contact information into their invite only forum.

How do you accomplish the double think required to simultaneously hold the idea that Holla Forums should be a secret club not mentioned to normies and that there shouldn't exist any non mainstream media sources? Maybe I'm strawmanning here, but the rabid hatred for the rest of the internet based new right is really strange.

How do you accomplish the double think required to simultaneously hold the idea that Holla Forums should be a secret club not mentioned to normies and that there shouldn't exist any non mainstream media sources? Maybe I'm strawmanning here, but the rabid hatred for the rest of the internet based new right is really strange.

Actually, we were quite supportive of TRS, usually, until pic related happened.'
Your admin also told us to fuck off when we asked him to completely disavow shilling and maybe apologize, and instead of doing so, he called us faggots and said that everyone on this anonymous imageboard should apologize to TRS.

Hello, I'm successfully brainwashed by TRS, and while I can't join their forum, I can still visit their website.

And, of course, I will immediately put them on an adblock whitelist and purchase 10 t-shirts without even checking if it's worthwhile to do so, because that's the natural behavior of anyone, especially someone from 8pol.

It's not like I would only even begin about supporting any of this if I knew it was worth it, and that can only happen if TRS feels worth it to me, not because someone told me to check it out.

Something that eludes /polmeta/ autists, however.
What they believe is:

KUYASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

in fact, you can't even seem to take your own advice.

Because this is exactly how *chans have always been, and only the cuckiest of cucks want us to sell out our decade old tradition becasue *chans are suddenly popular.

fucking newfags

go back to freech, kike.

AUT-RIGHT GO HOME

This poster is trying to make peace and build a stronger, bigger White movement. Why are you such a sperg, user? Sad.

trs seems to be a believer in the good jew meme and they sure don't mind faggots as they sided with spencer during the whole "i want a bunch of fucking homos to come to this conference". also they seem to be really fucking thirsty for donations even though they barely get any traffic on their site and they pay a minimal amount to host their podcasts on other sites

Poe's law or just retarded?

Not mentally ill like you, evidently.

Not an argument.

ha

You don't have an argument except cherrypicked bullshit from 2 months ago. Eventually the mods will wise up an ban you polmeta psychos

If you're too stupid to understand how this looks to the average Holla Forums user than it's no wonder why you're still shitting up everything here. It doesn't matter what, as long as there was any evidence of intentional shilling here then you're going to get backlash until one of the faggots over at your shithole says "No, we don't want to shill Holla Forums".

people had problems with the edgy libertarians on trs for longer than a few months lol

go play in traffic you fucking queer.

More like some fucking homos forum-slid our vietnamese tapestry weaving circle and now we hate them.

reported for wasting dubs.

lmao this is such a funny post

you like butt dildos.

Funny thing is Holla Forums mostly agreed with you a few months ago, but now people are seeing that TRS's critics are fucking insane autistics.

Hab a nice day

I just don't understand why you do this. Nobody on Holla Forums will ever want to associate with TRS again if you keep going like this.

Not an argument

lol lighten up faggot, that post was funny, crymoar

So TRS shills, if we had the same screepcaps regarding shilling yet it was from CTR instead of TRS, would you think it was compelling evidence of shilling or not? I feel like it would be pretty well circulated, yet as soon as it reflects badly on you you must cast your lot with TRS and deny the legitimacy of screencaps that were never denied in the past. In fact, throughout your shilling you're inconsistent with how you handle this issue, with half your shills saying "MUH ONLY 12 VIEWS" and the other half denying its legitimacy. It can't be both. That makes me think it's real and you just don't like it.

fag-enabling and forum-sliding always matters.

TOP KEK IT'S YOU AGAIN
>>>/polmeta/12264
Talk about being an "insane cuck" you don't even switch up the filenames.
Kill yourself newfag shill.

3rd class salt-mining skills

Best way to counter homosexualism is to post qt White women and suggest making her preggy. Also post cuckslayer she-wolves as ideal wife.

SHOO SHOO MANNCHILD GO HOME
BACK TO THE BOG, LEAVE THE HOUSE OF FROG

except that the forums are controlled mostly by completely over-the-top natsoc types.

The forum is like beyond 14/88 and into 15/89 lmao

TRS is not watered down, at all, in fact if anything it's more extreme than 8/pol/

waste of quads
ironmarch is full of shitskins and christfags

oh this is the trscuck who posted 160 times in some thread over like 7 hours.

I dont know but it really drove home to me that the civic nationalism stuff is complete cancer

This.

This man is
>>>/polmeta/12264

SAME FILENAME LMFAO

So it really is awyattmann, how sad

If I wanted to make a poster like this for uni, what would I have to do to make it an attention grabber?

Implying I care who you think I am, lol, I just want you autismocucks to stop spamming TRS related threads. Faggot.

Thanks for correcting our rectum

Bold header, make it eye catching and short.
"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, WHITE MAN" sort of thing.

Make it straightforward and concise, not too much shit on it. Pointform is best after you put your main point.

Nice context, nice upvotes.
Definetely backed by the majority of TRS.
Definetely Holla Forums related. I'm sure.

NEW TACTIC
GET anti-white "DIVERSITY" POSTERS FINED up to $5000

At this time there is no short form wording that would enable enforcement staff to issue a Part 1 Certificate of Offence with a preset fine, charges may be laid in accordance with the Provincial Offences Act, which in this case has a prescribed maximum fine of $5000. In addition, ML&S will be working to develop short form wording to enable "tickets" to be issued with a pre-set fine in the near future.

toronto.ca/311/knowledgebase/43/101000044643.html
archive.is/itKaI

Also…
Found this based ginger supporting toronto postering:
youtu.be/XX8g-1wNB-w

He also praises German civilization.

didn't they ban you? why are you spending the time writing out hundreds of posts defending them on a site that really doesn't care that much about them besides recognizing their obvious failings

I could understand if you were in the in crowd or even accepted there but they think you're a piece of shit and would rather talk with faggots than to you lol. why are you wasting your time defending them here

I don't even know who natt is, I assume he's from another one of your e-celeb circlejerks.

You've made who you are incredibly obvious. At least you aren't fucking >reddit spacing anymore. We'll break you eventually.
If anyone is "insane" it's the guy PRfagging for a shitty forum all day like he's getting paid to do it.
I hope they at least give you free shirts or giftcards.

wew

also: nice twitter, faggot. Fucking pinko-commie kike confirmed
twitter.com/awyattman88 very nice, you're definitely

you're definitely one of us*

Bait them without saying anything a thinking person would consider racist. Examples

Diversity = fewer white people
Multiculturalism brings strife

THE FUTURE OF TRS

TOPKEK that comment section
this guy is triggered by everything
Now I believe the stereotype of leftist crybaby

Also
I'm on his page right now, searching for "cointelpro" with his posts from the last 6 months showing.

The only way to get to 6 months is to scroll down the userpage from most recent, continously loading older chunks.

0 fucking results.

Not to mention the guy didn't post anything for four days.

But let's not assume that the anti TRS fags from /polmeta/ are trying to hornswoggle anyone.

Thanks for proving you're a TRShill namefag kike. also, amazing use of >reddit spacing

For future reposting.

Checked, kek'd and FUKKEN SAV'D xDD

Did anyone have the compilation from when TRS tried to raid us last time? Some user said he was going to whip something up but I never saw if he posted it or not.

is it on >>>/trs/ ?

Filtered all the people trying to derail the thread. If you don't think the thread is important, don't post.

lol, such a waste of 720p60. Does canada give junkies free iphone 7's?

Once again for posterity, this time with sources.
Kill yourself awyattnigger.

I didn't realize this autism spawned a board. Thanks user.

This is probably a coincidence :^)

breddy gud idea tbh

Whenever I put up fliers, they get torn down within 12 hours and they never seem to make a difference. It's definitely an uphill battle.

You nailed it. It's hilariously easy to see through the "evidence" presented if you employ just an ounce of critical thinking.

Thanks for correcting the record

I'm glad you're saying that picture is not evidence. I had literally typed a wall of text to say the same thing.
I go to both places, and I can say there isn't anti-Holla Forums shilling going on at TRS. The anti-TRS shilling, however, goes on here.
Those guys are building fashy IRL groups and trolling the enemy, which is what we should be doing. It's (((pure coincidence))) that certain shills want to promote infighting.
Never believe unfounded rumors about other pro-whites. Expect evidence and solid reasons for things. As an example, I heard a lot of the weak BS against Sinead, and I used to defend her because I don't let attacks on pro-whites slide in general, but I met her eventually, and she's insane and retarded…so, that's unfortunate, but you see my point. Don't believe anything without evidence. If you want evidence on her, just talk to her for a while, kek.

What the fuck was the point of this? You're just showing your lack of clear judgement.
Thanks for Collapsing the Rectum, faggot.

SHOO SHOO GRIDS GOBLIN

Also

Just imagine how vigilant the anti-TRS defense force must be ! They spotted a totally organic 8ch Slide campaign begin and WITHIN THE MINUTE it started took a picture of it.

Thank you for being a faggot piece of shit. Drink some more cum.

How implicit of you. How's Dicky Spencer's neghole feel?

Go back to ironmarch and larp with other mongolians like slavros about being white.

Thank you

for

correcting

the

record

Doing it in the same place over and over again its not cost effective, you need to do it somewhere new so they all rush to twitter to spread the newest horrible crime happening in "Trump's America"

How implictly are you gonna get hung up on a tweet from 3 years ago by a guy who isn't even part of TRS?

D&C SHILLS MUST HANG

thank

you

for

infighting

traitors will die the most brutal deaths.

Stay off Holla Forums. Your pozzed bullshit is not welcome. All you faggots had to do was publicly state you wouldn't shill, I mean look at pic related.

[Impliciting Intensifies]

Thank you for correcting the record

There has never once been a coordinated effort to shill here. Your only evidence is forum posts with 5 views and 0 upboats.

Userbase overlaps, tons of people here listen to podcasts on TRS. Sorry that hurts your feelings buddy.

If your actions are found out on the day of the rope you'll suffer.

lmao

You fags always out yourselves by mentioning ironmarch. It's always got to be a boogeyman.

Record status: [✔️] Corrected

Indeed. They are bringing the pro-white movement generally down and holding us back. It's very telling when some immature piss-stain doesn't want to use discretion with his trigger finger and instead wants to just open up on everything.
Having no discipline and no proper background in war and having your ass show on a Siamese shadow-puppet forum is just embarrassing tbh. No shilling is going to invalidate a White group. If these faggots had any real evidence that TRS was LE EBIN FRONT they would have posted it by now.
Most of the people putting actual CONTENT out are not shilling–even if they're retarded. Actual shill posts lack content and original thought. If anyone was legitimate or worth a fuck, they would know that.

Everyone pro-white is FINE until proven otherwise, you big babies.

ebin

WE'RE HOLDING YOU BACK, THEN? WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE AND STICK TO YOUR ACTIVISM THEN, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?

kill yourself kike

Stay in your bog then, Chaim.
ebin
ebin
ebin

>everyone that hates TRS must be form another forum filled with shitskins and shitty memes
ebin ebin ebin :DDDDDDDDDd

Record status: [✔️] Corrected

>reddit spacing
:D

Ironmarch's favorite tactic is to employ some strong horse weak horse logic and peal off user by making any community they infiltrate appear weak or homo.

Shitting on ironmarch is not D&C. It's removing controlled opposition retards from the movement.

No. Pic related.

TELL YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT OVERLORD TO MAKE A PUBLIC STATEMENT NOT TO SHILL ON Holla Forums AND I'LL FUCKING BELIEVE IT, AND SO WILL MOST PEOPLE, IF YOU PEOPLE CUT THE SHIT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY CAN'T YOU TAKE MY FUCKING ADVICE AND FIX THIS SHIT FLINGING? I WANT TO FUCKING WORK TOGETHER BUT YOU KEEP FUCKING EVERYTHING UP YOU FUCKING NIGGER. YOU CANNOT ASK FOR APOLOGIES FROM ANONYMOUS POSTERS, LET ALONE AN ENTIRE BOARD OF THEM. IT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE. THE BURDEN OF RECONCILIATION IS ON YOU.

Are you fucking retarded? Yes, there are no upvotes HERE. But there are upvotes THERE.

I know that you'er just a dirty kike shill. If I could get my hands on your throat right now I'd strangle the life out of you.

Honestly, seeing how fucking annoying you fags from TRS are it makes me want to check out IM.

Keep telling yourself that's true.

Do it. You'll be impressed by them discussing their swastika tattoos and how they fuck asians which is apparently fine aslong as you don't marry them. I won't stop you.

>thinking the upboats there matter to users here
>thinking that shit's going to fly when your forum has a "expidition force" subreddit
>reddit spacing

now he's going full
look into Lapp genetics and neck yourself.

what a surprise.

All you forumfags are the same. Gas yourself.

THIS, ALL THIS IS CONSIDERED SHILLING YOU MONGOLOID. MAKE A FUCKING EFFORT TO DISAVOW IT AND SUDDENLY PEOPLE ON Holla Forums ARE NO ON FUCKING BOARD, BECAUSE WE DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE FIGHTING AGAINST WHITE INTERESTS, WE JUST DISLIKE PEOPLE TRYING TO TAKE OVER OUR FUCKING CULTURE, WHICH IS WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO BY TONE POLICING OUR SHIT AND BELIEFS. IT'S NOT FUCKING HARD, JUST ATTEMPT, FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE, TO SWALLOW YOUR FUCKING PRIDE AND THINK LIKE AN user.

DID YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?

The problem is that they mistakenly think they're all smarter than you or I. They think they can scheme in private and not get caught. They snigger as they pull their little shilling efforts on us. I'm not a fan of Stormer but they have a similar thing to the TRSEF and we've never had a problem with them here. Could it be that TRS is actually shilling here? Why would it be so hard to say you're not shilling at us if you weren't doing so?

RESPOND, YOU NIGGER.

last time they went away when I posted this.
gaze upon your resident snekfag and fuck off.
twitter.com/awyattman88
TRShills are just like swarmfront only they aren't a bunch of old men with overall good intentions that have no idea how imageboards work, they're insufferable faggots who blatantly shill. They're fucking phonies who won't give up their ways while claiming to be pro-white and making the same mistakes GG made which led them to being a bunch of tranny-loving niggerfaggots.

WITNESSED

QUICK, REGROUP IN LE DISCHORD WE MUST SWITCH TACTICS

TAKE THE CRITICISM INSTEAD OF TAKING DICKS YOU BLATANT NIGGERS

lol

most TRS fans are white guys ages 15-25, though, you're fucking retarded

WHY DO YOU SAY NOTHING TO THIS?

>won't provide proof there's zero faggotry on the 504um when tou used to have a cummies section
Burden of proof is on you and you refuse to provide.
IT'S YOU AGAIN

Being young makes acting like an insufferable faggot okay?

Or maybe it's being white that makes it okay, either way it isn't.
Whites that contribute to faggotry and kikery ie adopting alt-kike monicker are just as bad as niggers if not worse because they actually have potential to not be apes.

Just a reminder. Filtering anti TRS fags is not a sin.

It is a duty.
They cannot be argued with.
You will be sitting here until the head death of the universe and they will still be posting
This picture.

Ya blew it. Now if TRS is so great then why don't you stay there. What you retards consistently fail to understand is that we do not care about your shitty websites. Keep your drama off our board.

I made a new TRS poster, let me know what you think

NO

pick one and only one

I always report such posters, ones who save and re-upload the preview image. It shows how low grade nigger-tier their intelligence is and they shouldn't be here if they can't save one of the top 25% higher resolution* versions.

*(Up to 1:1. Up-resolutioned images are absolutely nigger-tier.)

Example: pic related. This is the highest resolution version available right now as I have not released the AI files yet.

Chew soap
Chew soap
Chew soap
Chew soap

JEW SOAP

THE FUNNIEST SITE ON THE FAR RIGHT

Banner when?

Is there any evidence to mike being a jew?
I still think hes a faggot with a ego larger than his rektum from taking Richards cock.

Check the webm on the second thread on >>>/trs/

NEW DEVELOPMENTS
BC, Richmond troll does some postering of their own.

archive.is/Yi67K
Video:

archive.is/dW2h9

globalnews.ca/news/3074043/shocking-white-supremacy-posters-delivered-to-richmond-homes/?sf42801543=1

kek!

This was also good salt:
archive.is/JlAXu

I think there's a good part of Holla Forums that would disagree on how I appreciate the things the nebulous "alt-right" is doing in real life, and I really like to see what they're doing with the flyers, but this is a bit more off than "not 100% correct on things." You fags are starting to get on a decent track, but you seriously need to root out the subversives in your ranks.
Also, alt-right should probably be only a transient term, the ultimate goal is to either reign in the neocon shitter parties into being the true right, or if they're too pozzed, outright lay them out as competition, while having the alt-right marketed simply as the true right. This is, of course, on the condition that the alt-right isn't still subverted by ideas like pics related.

Also, reminder that Richard Spencer is pro-EU, and anti-Brexit.