You can do whatever you want to them

You can do whatever you want to them.

How would you handle this situation?

They will, of course, be defiant.

I would do a 360 and walk away.

Clean them up first. I mean, when was the last time they had a bath? Look at them, wrapped in last month's clothes when they sailed in from whereever, all sticky and grimy and smelling of rotten fish, piss and excrement and gull shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if the only hygiene they had was licking off each other's pussies and assholes to clean them up.

Take both to massive dungeon

Tie up Mama in corner. Naked obv..

Rape Cutie daughter over & over - oral, vaginal, anal. Then torture. BDSM. Force her to lick her own mama cunt. She drinks my piss. Gradually break her mind and make her sex slave.

Just ransom them.

To who exactly?

Oh, I forgot. In this show, killing a few people creates continent wide power vacuums despite decentralized feudal government.

They're called the snakes and they stopped their entire country from mobilizing by killing them.

They cut the head off the snake. get it?????

POTTERY

If you do a 360°, you'd be walking towards them again.

found the redditor

Force the mom to do a new season of Rome, where she was actually good.

Let them be MOUNTAINED.com

Aside from this
I would like to say that I'd take them to a beautiful and peaceful place, bathe them in soothing warm water with fragrant oils, give them innocent and long, deep massages to relieve their tension completely, rub their feet and apply ointment to their bodies regularly.
Feed them with nourishing soups and wholesome fresh warm bread and pieces of succulent mouthwatering gently salted lamb.
Pour them warm honeyed mead, read romantic and relaxing tales to them in a soothing voice until they fall asleep, sing to them gently just as they are waking, feed them with a light, refreshing breakfast and give them warm milk flavoured with rose petals, give them fresh clothing and take them to the balcony overlooking the garden and massage their backs and shoulders while they gaze out over the whispering countryside, kiss them softly on their cheeks and stroke their hair, and pass the days with them in utterly tranquil bliss.

However - since they are a couple of scheming, disgusting, fucking witch-like arab backstabbing murderous cunts, who offed their own father/uncle and their young innocent guest, along with who knows how many others - by all means of vile trickery and deception - then the chances of me letting them have any shred of freedom is nil.
I'd rather chain them up and throw bones at them like the dogs they are - taking them out on a lead, one at a time, for a shit and a piss with me watching and pulling on the chain.
Then as one other astute poster said, have them lick the shit and piss off each other to be their sole means of cleaning themselves.
They deserve nothing more.

Play video games and watch anime.

No, not the sandsnek ;_;

Well, the Lannisters have money problems so I'd put them in a stockade in a public space and let the people fuck them for some coin.

They don't have anymore, Jaime Lannister took the Tyrells' gold mines.

Octavius Augustus planned to do the same thing to Cleopatra, but the bitch took an asp to the tit and robbed the world from the opportunity of studying this BDSM scenario in History classes.

Women can't do anything right, for fuck sake.

Mama Snek looks awful, and her pussy is too used up to be worth anything. I'd just burn her at the stake.

I'd check Lil' Snek for her cherry, and if she wasn't a virgin anymore, I'd burn her at the stake. If she was still a maiden, then I'd violate her in every way possible, then I'd burn her at the stake.

I'd burn every last person in westeros at the stake.
Then I'd burn all the white walkers for being dull fucking faggots that spent 1,000 years doing fucking nothing at all when they could have been kangZ living in ice palaces and having ice zombie chicks sucking on their frozen bones.

Then I'd burn all the fucking wolves, and burn all the fucking castles, burn all the stupid faggoted other whatever species they are, and all the fucking magic trees.

Then I'd burn myself at the stake, but chicken out and go hang myself from a weak branch, that snaps and leaves me alive.
Then I'd go back to the first person I burned at the stake, and grind it into powder, then I'd carry it to the sea and let it free in the waves.

it would help me to know who are these people first

Have the big one marry me and lead a long and fulfilling life, having many many children.
Poison the little one in secret, I won't be a cuck raising a kid that's not mine.

brilliant plan dumbass

I honestly thought was going to happen. Surprised it didn't. You can still give them the same poetic death, it just adds insult to injury to MOUNTAIN one (or both) of them before each other's eyes.

They'd probably enjoy it, famalam.

Tell them to run around very slowly but looking like they are trying hard. Unsheathe a katana and say nothing personal kid.

This it looks the better, then get violently murdered while everybody chants anime is fucking trash.

I would do pretty much what Cersei did.
I mean in that version they did kill their uncle and their cousin for the crime of simply not be fucking retards to pick a fight with the Crown (well yeah the Lannisters at that point are backed by everyone else) after his brother took a bet and lost it before the Gods and basically for all the kingdom to see that it's only his own stupidity that got him killed when he had actually won…

Hell technically since his brother even killed Clegane, his sister and her kids are avenged! His brother died avenging the debt of honor but it fucking doesn't create a new one given the circumstances except in the psycho bitch head.

GoT is such a pile of shitty writing, the minute they deviate even two lines from the books it's instant garbage. It's a skill in itself at this point.

The twist that the hotblooded Dornish morons are threatening the plans of the actual head of the Martels (which is the guy that was supporting Daenerys all along via Varys/his merchants contacts) and that of course he will avenge his sister and he won't stop until the last Lannister is dead, is a shocking and powerful good twist.

So of course they didn't use it.
Because "MUH STONK WOMYN" retarded plot (and we all fucking know it's because of that) was better.

Kek'd

Keep them in my dungeon until I get 100 percent warscore and then revoke their titles.

I'll become their allies.

Their greatest ally?