SANDNIGGERS AND KIKES UNITE TO FORM A NEW "FUCK WHITEY" COALITION

Trump Effect: Jewish and Muslim Organizations Form New Alliance

A new Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council will work to protect religious minorities' rights as well as other 'issues of common concern.'

archive.fo/an2QY

Hm, Jews and Muslims working together to undermine whitey. Where have we seen that before?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o3Bz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disenfranchised? Fuck off. They're just looking for an excuse to make the white man rage.

Well since they're such good friends now I guess we can stop defending Israel from them.

bump

Where have I seen this episode before?

Good, good, the masks are falling…

It's the Toledo strategy.

It's nothing new, they've done that in the past. They hate White Christians more than they hate each other.

Its absolutley necessary to persuade people out of the whole Jews vs. Muslims fallacy

Just look at the Quran - a lot of the prophets mentioned in it are Jewish ones with Arabic spellings of their names. What this means, is that right from the very start Muslims have considered several Jews as holy men - which later got retconned by Muhammad's disciples into these prophets actually being Arabs or whatever. Muhammad's uncle was at least part Jewish and Muhammad learned Judaism from him, among others, (even Muslim scholars admit this) while forming the basics of his own ideology. These alone tell you a lot about both groups.

THIs is news?

Reminds me of when the Jews joined with the Moors to try and conquer the Visigoths

Double dubs confirm breaking the hallucination that Jews and Muslims are in an eternal conflict needs to be a top priority, especially if we want Trump to make the One State Solution deal succeed.

The Quran was literally written by kikes. Medina was a jewish town that rolled out the carpet for Mohammad because he'd give them preferential treatment that the pagans in Mecca wouldn't.

What kind of meme could we push ?

semite brothers
always there to ruin white man

I know that Muhammad himself may have had Jewish ancestry (especially since ancient Jews and Arabs are genetically very close anyway), that the Ka'aba was actually a pagan worship site, and that there were hereditary Jews among his first ever disciples but do you have a source for the Quran writing bit?

Dude,…. I fucking told you Jews. Muslims and Kikes work together to destroy the world.

What will James Woods do?

oh yeah….

Christians + Muslims + Jews = White man lose

*rubs hands together*

Yes goyim, le bad goy Christians!

O Y I N S H A L L A H
Y

I
N
S
H
A
L
L
A
H

with muslims and jews
you lose

sad motherfuckers, imagine how scared they are, 2 groups that fucking despise each other, working together just to beat whitey

i'm feeling rahter smug about this

AKA Slimy jews realise thye can use Muslims and Muslims like the free megaphones given to them.

I really don't think this could be a threat- the Jews jump from ship to ship. They were doing this with the blacks in the 90s and 00s, even though groups like the Nation of Islam were jew-wise.

Never lose sight of the Jew,

This doesn't surprise me at all Jewish girls and Muslim girls at my uni organize shit together all the time.

Judeo-muslim values.

Viewtiful, Blockhead Joe Bernstein is retweeting this shit on his twitter.

Let him know what you think.

Just remember man, Pagans and Atheists (as in god/religion hating aka true atheists) are useless to this movement.

Follow after Hitler, he wasn't no christian but he valued them and knew that once you removed the kikery from the country, they would be good people. Altruism is good on a national level, once your altruism extends beyond border the shitskins will exploit you.

This, Christianity when stripped of it's toxic egalitarianism IE total embracing of Truth, that is, even material and scientific; genetic truths, is ideal for a fascist state. The same could be said for Catholicism.

Christians need a man and a movement like Hitler in order to be protected, that's the thing. Without check, the jews will use them to further their agenda. But they are good, they have great values to the community. We just need to avoid going full evangelicuck or letting others take advantage of their altruism and kindness.

So are we being raided by Holla Forums again, or is CTR still on the payroll?

Yea Jews have subverted the popular christian movement in the US though many churches and congregations are red-pilled to some extent on Jews simply due to how terrible they act in the bible. The sanhedrin turned into rabbinical orthodoxy which is where talmudism was spawned. This translates into a more obtuse "jews were shady as fuck back then" rather than "oh my god the synagogue of satan is on earth today" but at least the sentiments are there in small percentage of believers.

Every fucking time.

only a couple posts are actually d&c'ing. the rest is us shitting on the semite twins

Finally kikes put down their mask.

The Mahound worshipers did exactly just that, they were and still are the invaders. Jews and Mulslims must be both deported. Reconquista.

I think CTR is gone, and JIDF is back (hence the return of the "Trump is with the Jews" D&C posts)

The arabs and the other arabs working together, what a surprise.

funded. uses women. you're staring at psyop not meant for you. you'll know when that ship sails, but for now it's a consolidation game that you just happen to be able to witness.

what follows is an aside.

while mudslimes are hypercucked in the home (hence all their pseudo anger violence displays in public and sucking at it and only achieving drama), large factions of their men are actually vehement antijew. you wouldn't know it, unless you had the misfortune of working closely with them.

the recently imported mudshits are so caught up in muh jihad, i actually see those siding with the jewry. they tend to be the ones that are the most dramatic drama seeking, just like nigs who are fervently black lives matter.

pick the 'minority'. nig, spic, sandcoon x-variants, chink. each of these groups displays pathognomonic behavior: dependents = terrible toddler syndrome dramatists = side highly with any manipulation = suck impostor money lender tits. i dare say i think part of each of these race's dependent-class men know it – or rather, can sense it – but they're way too meek to challenge the tiny little dim light hinting to them that they're just going from the pot to the fire. this only then serves to fuel their fervent toddler syndrome, instead of making them stop digging. desperation has differential effects on different races and crucially differential something-else i can't quite put my finger on, but i digress.

i've had repeated, verifiable, success with segregating the jew-siders from the shitskin-nationalists in each race: if i can convince them to have gratitude, stated precisely like that, –and– i can isolate their employment placements to 'wall' them off from hive-think susceptibility, they do so strangely enough come around, improve, and behave. crucial outcome achieved: i –don't– have to babysit them and they can't attain net productivity. still marginal. still lazy. still variants of low energy. but, i can't say those that actually agree to be agreeable and remember to have gratitude don't have souls. notably, this only applies to male shitskins; female shitskins you have to remain 'in the room' with, and keep isolated away from each other as well as the meek numales of shitrace. of the men, however, many will still have to go back, and they agree. and for these, it's 1-to-1 hellfire for kikes. they're always surprised that i know.

fuck my fingers edit:

crucial outcome achieved: i –don't– have to babysit them and they –can– attain net productivity.

Christianity of the first millennia, when combined with state power, was one of the most powerful (and sometimes only) carrier of European culture and values. The message of tolerance, ecumenism and love for other was always there, but it never lost sight of the fact that love for your brothers and sisters alos means sheltering them from harm, if it is brought against them and against you.

The very nature of life and desire to survive are God-given imperatives to fight anything that might harm you or your identity. This needs to be harnessed to strike the kikes and finally best Islam.

shit tier d&c

are you a slow poke?
Dont you know that arabs and jews both claim to be sons of abraham?
they know that they are related, they just dont like each other

They can feel the Black Sun of Kek rising.
Soon we will have our first Pyramid.

Let them unite. At the end of the day they are the same thing anyway. A parasite upon our Earth that will be destroyed on the DOTR by our RWDS.

In the name of Kek.

Around semites, prepare for fights!

We should encourage race mixing between arabs and kikes while they espouse these new values. Jews hate working with goyim, we just have to splinter these groups by showing that they are hypocrites and they are only semites when its convenient, just like they are white only when its convenient.

The masks didn't come off, these people just used their shapeshifting powers to switch sides.

The only shilling going on is the massive denial of the fact that christ insanity was and is a proto-sjw movement. Let's not push harder for a total victory or anything. Let's stay in the comfort zone. I mean, look at this fucking faggot:

Pagans and atheists are the most useful people, if anything. Atheists don't give a fuck and shitpost the post, and all the elite warriors have Odinic worldviews without exception.
You people are still so weak you can't deal with the one glaring hole in the movement and you're just going to let it fail again? Oh, anyone making sense just *must* be a shill, right?
It would be great if people would stop talking out their ass and understand that their FOREIGN RELIGION is a weakness. Everyone that ever said anything against real White religion is anti-white, period. There is no fucking choice here, any more than with mixers. I am so sick of retarded casuals acting like they know ebin jebuz is best. It's not the truth, and everyone that supports it is corrupt and weak–frankly, the kind that shouldn't be in any leadership for movement issues. I am so sick of weaklings holding our people back. Stop lying to the public and take a leadership role and have honor and do what is right!

Shhhhh….
Praise Kek.

New OC

Serious question, if the American military would start killing jews and sandniggers in USA, and then nuke Israel, would anyone care? Russia? China?

Russia and China's reaction will depend on how the God Emperor handles it. For all we know they would like to join in as well.

Let there be blood
For the blood god.

IT IS WRITTAIN PRAISE KEK INVICTUS!!!

==Checked For KEK!

All you have to do is read the text and look at what christcucks do to know it's poison for Whites.

And Christians keep plugging their ears and saying that the Jew and Muslims really hate Christians and not White people.

Yeah right.

The pagans and atheists are useful damnit. Reeeeee

If Christianity was redpilled on the Jews, all Jews in Europe would have exterminated a long time ago, like they did to the Nativists and other Christian groups.

pope_kissing_nigger_feet.jpg

this

Every fucking time. And just wait for some kike to come in here and accuse me of being a christian or a pagan or anything else to try and stir up bullshit. They are trying to drive you off course and make you not focus on how JEWS AND MUSLIMS ARE OPENLY WORKING TOGETHER.

For fucks sake people. Most normalfags are afraid to name the jew but will admit they don't like mudslimes. All you have to do is keep presenting them with the fact that mudslimes are weaponized shitskins aimed at white nations. Keep reaffirming that neither are our friends, both want to destroy us, and both need to be destroyed. Stop wasting your time on retarded bickering you fucking aardvarks.

I doubt China would give a shit, they have mobile organ harvesting vans for rule breakers.

leftypol continues their d&c campaign to seperate /christian/ from Holla Forums

Yeah. Degenerate faggots don't like Christianity because it tells them they're going to Hell unless they repent, kikes don't like it because it's a threat to Judaism and they work so hard to shut it down or discredit it. They even created Islam for the shit skins to attack Christians. Jews and Muslims are "natural allies" in destroying Europe. Catholicism is a kike subversion of Christianity, one look at the pope should tell you this.

Everyone here should know well that both groups are tactical allies. The fact they are now creating public fronts to make this known to us is a good sign in my opinion. “Multiculturism” has failed. In an open dispute the European man will prevail.

OY
Ya filthy anti-semite, you can't deport these peaceful refugees unless you want to commit another shoah!
VEY

the Jews are completely pulling this out of their ass. I caught yesterday, Netanyahu is trying to ban that fucking screeching 5x a day from their mosque. Which, in Europe certainly should not be allowed, but they've been there 2,000+ years. That's going to be a great fucking fight and probably lead to another war.

archive.is/o3Bz4

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

COINCIDENCE?

Fine they wanna play us like that.
Get me the motherf***ing Sikhs, Buddhists and Hindus on the phone, we teaming up, Silk Road style.