Sony buys Funimation!

Does this mean we will see a live sction Dragon Ball Z cinematic universe?

Mom! Bring the rope!

Sony is acquiring anime distributor Funimation
It will own 95 percent of Funimation once the deal goes through.

But Dragon Ball is owned by Toei, Sony Pictures Entertainment Japan only owns (1.86%).
For a minute I was afraid.

Btw OP is a fucking faggot, low quality thread.

First off,
>>>/a/
Secondly, looks like anime will finally die because Sony manages to be the worst film company of the modern age. Watch them by proxy, some how kill anime just by buying one dubbing company.

I thought Sony was making big losses, jeez when will they die out already?

Imposing an all transgender dubbing cast on Dragon Ball Super.
Mfw.
;_;

WHAT THE FUCK DID THIS SPIC JUST SAY TO ME
FUCKING WEEB FAGGOTS HOLY SHIT
KILL YOURESELF

Oppai Senpai >Geekdom 101

Geekdom never edit his fucking videos just doing some fucking screen recordings. Fucking lame.
Oppai Senpai for the win.

MasakoX stands above them all. Nice camera, backing track, actually involved in DB beyond being a commentator. Guy's patrician.

MasakoX is good but editing-wise Oppai is the best, he even makes original songs made on the soundtracks. Also his live meet ups are better.
Oppai>MasakoX>Geekdom

His eyes are blue. That's pure aryan right there.

I think this means that anime is going to get super pozzed in the West. Just look at Nintendo Treehouse and the pure cancer they are. Now imagine the company that brought us cisbusters and the emoji movie being in charge of anime in the West.

Of course, Sony might just let them be and things will remain as they are.

I hope not. The live-action dbz movie was bad enough. There's already a cinematic universe with dragon ball. There a fuck ton of movies along with various games like xenoverse and online that take the story in their own direction.

You think it will be any worse than 4kids dubbing was?

lel good thing I never cared about this garbage cause it's certainly dead now.

i almost got upset but then i remembered they can only ruin mainstream tripe and by the time normalfags get wind of good anime, it'll already be over with and free from tampering.

Funi's webpage claims there wont' be that many changes. They aren't changing the CEO for example. Biggest immediate change may be much better distribution for Funi releases I would guess.

When you're too big to fail, your request for giga loans will always be approved, even when your balance sheet shows a $50 million net loss or something. Much like your cucked government.

Probably means that some Funimation licensed content will become exclusive to Sony's streaming platforms.

Toei should have bought Funimation.

It's pretty weak that these Japanese companies have to rely on Americans(Funimaton) or Koreans(Crunchyroll) to release their content outside Japan.

They always say that.

Attack on Titan Cinematic Universe When?

So when will there be a DBZ movie starring Leslie Jones and Megan McCarthy as Goku and Vegeta?