Is browsing Holla Forums kino?

is browsing Holla Forums kino?

Do we even talk about appreciating film? Besides people talking about the prequels?

is it?

Well fuck no, I could have watched tons of schlock in the time I wasted here. The only films that ever get talked about here are the most mainstream of dogshit that were blockbusters, are on basic cable, or netflix/hulu. All this garbage, "is it kino?"

>>>/film/

I've been to there I have a thread thats been up for a year, but I usually don't post there that often its a slow board

Posting pictures of obese people smh, you people are truly disgusting and the most vile of all creatures really.

Why didn't she remove it?

Pro tip if it was real the tail would be in alignment with the tail bone.

/television/ had some good threads before it died and since then pretty much given up on trying to find any discussion here or cuckchan that isn't mainstream pleb criticism or sophomoric shitposting. Case in point just rewatched Remains of the Day, such a masterclass in direction and performance, thought of posting about it but then realized why bother since it wasn't made by disney or have the rock in it. Did notice for the first time a younger, dumpier Lena Headey was in it as the maid who runs off with the underbutler but not really enough meat there for a thread. Meh. Not enough anglophile anons. Either IQs too low or just too many niggers.

Being on imageboards is kino. except /truecommunism/

Reported.

No, Holla Forums is bingo

Nice Elle you've got there

You ellefags have to go back to letterboxd or reddit

Thanks.

Shut up virginfag.

Reported for ban evasion.

Imagining going on vacation with my ladies.
=^_^=

Daily reminder not to let your daughters go to Hollywood.

You could have said it earlier my daughter just took the plane to Hollywood . Do you think that Goldsmith is a Jewish name? It is her new agent, I called him to see if he was OK, he assured me that he was Pentecostalist.
Well his agency is well known he said, they are working with the likes of Mark Spiegler, though I don't know who that is.
She will call me as soon as she gets there.

It would be extremely painful.

Get ready for an IRL version of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

It takes a special kind of skill to out autistic newfags like you who rage at these little things that may or may not intentionally go wrong in a post.

Yep Starry Eyes definitively better than Neon Demon.

>>>Holla Forums

This is it, guys.
This image encapsulates the latest maymay on this board.

This image represents to OINKED what OILDRILLED was to BLACKED.
This board is now a female pig bestiality appreciation society.

SOWED

One of the better shit tier forced memes this place has produced tbh.

Why are piggos so cute?

Film appreciation, no matter what context, is always kino.