THE MOST DANGEROUS ENEMY

"Beware Of The Shadow Government": Ron Paul Warns President-Elect Trump

archive.is/h7FW4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWrVJHtejkQ
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-12/beware-shadow-government-ron-paul-warns-president-elect-trump
archive.is/9WpTE
yout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why isn't ron paul in the government.

Also why hasn't trump silenced the protestors yet? What is he waiting for? This is going too slow.

Ron Paul retired. He is focusing on the philosophy issues now, running his own tv channel, and home school program.

He's not President until January. Until he's sworn in he has no greater power than any other citizen.

yeah the guy who raised rand paul should be trusted in that regard

You can only achieve so much with a manlet.

You. I like you.

That's a Leftist argument to cover for ZOG

Paul is a post-Leftist at heart. I didn't see it until I got deeply redpilled. I hate him so much now. I hate him more than Bush!

Even Bill Clinton warned about the shadow government while president. Quote "There's a government within government, and I don't control it.".

This seem to be more or less true of almost all major powers, however. We know for a fact of Russia's, Japan's, UK's, China's shadow government only because we're outside the country to observe without the propaganda police to convince us otherwise.

Remember that a shadow government isn't like in the movies but it's even more sinister because it isn't overtly and obviously cartoonish villain but subtle and many times hides in plain sight.

off by one.

Anyway, its true he is retired. But considering how off the wall Der Trumpenfurher election was i would be surprised if Ron blew the cob webs of his dusty member and decided to gang bang the current system with trump.

Its true hes tired and old. But these are extenuating circumstances. For fucks sake, he just told trump in all seriousness to, "watch out for the shadow government."

Trump needs all the help he can get and Ron, being a real person, I think will be unable to refuse the temptation of prevailing justice.

Here's the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=gWrVJHtejkQ
(Can't embed because it was linked elsewhere–not really sure why Holla Forums does this, as it's not like it actually costs them much memory to embed a video file.)

← This

Quit reddit spacing before TRS subverts you with it

mods sticky, plzhow many shills are in this thread

Ron paul really needs to be in government. He is the one that exposed the FED crimes.

The fuck is this shit?

OP, you're a massive fucking faggot, link to the original source, why don't you?
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-12/beware-shadow-government-ron-paul-warns-president-elect-trump
archive.is/9WpTE
duplicate file exists here
yout ube.com/watch?v=gWrVJHtejkQ

Don't mid me. Just bumping my own post before getting cuck-blocked again. This is important imho. Wake me up once there is something real to do. I have my ears out there, as well as my dubs.

How long until someone suicides him?

TOP WEW

Why would Bill call them out though? Just to spite shillary?

apart from his cucked NATO, and other things he was kind of based.
Then Hillary became first lady VP and started heavily influencing his shit, hence, rape.
He disagrees with Shillary on key issues like obamacare and social issues.

'wew

Ron and his buddies need to stop sending me emails, and selling my email address to other money grubbing do-nothings