Leftest Propaganda?

OBAMA TO HELP COACH TRUMP, WHO WAS SURPRISED BY SCOPE OF JOB

archive.is/h0XCx

Saw this posted on a kikebook post from a normie after getting home from work.

I can't find anything credible on this, and the "source" is locked being Wallstreet Journal paywall.

What are your thoughts, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pRKut
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is their source and it's more garbage from anonymous hearsay. Fuck you taking this trash seriously op

my thoughts are "Lügenpresse"
I'm sure they are just overplaying a simple remark he uttered
And this whole Obama helping thing
"You should really do this and this Donald"

Sounds like Luggenpresse lies to me.

Or Obama just being a cheeky cunt.

More marxist spin. I think OP is right.

Well, my opinion is . It could be true, it could be false.

Conclusion is we don't know what is going on in the white house. Trump has not talked alot lately.

It's normal for new Presidents to spend some time with old ones before they get in, isn't it?

The Trump cycle:

1. Ensure low expectations
2. Shatter them
3. Make doubters look foolish

Double dubs confirm that it is either true or false!

We are now seeing Trump being all Presidential and shieeeeeet, making the sore losers seem even more silly that they already are. Once Trump make Obama a Supreme court justice the left will have absolutely no wind left in their sails and with the economy picking up Trump`s supporters will not care about fag marriage. Besides, Trump we`ll get to pick at least two more justices in his first term alone.

at this point I cannot trust anything the media has to say about trump

the lungenpresse deserves to be hung and I hope trump was not joking about the enhance libel laws

I have surprised myself with those typo`s.

It's more of concern for the normie, used to be good friends but she seems to eat leftest media up so easily. I should just give up on my kikebook friends. Hate that they can buy into the this shit so easily, and the people who bother debating with me have long since left kikebook, which I only checked back on recently because I wanted to see who was butthurt about The Don's victory.

Yeah I'm thinking Lügenpresse. They need to drawn and quartered.

Should we bother compiling/archiving examples of this shit?

Either way, I'm just waiting for Trump to make waves and prove 'em all wrong.

concern shill detected.
saged and reported.

Yep. It's fake.

Well whatever. Even if it's true, that's what is for. Any available Holla Forumsacks, this is your chance to go work at the WH directly under President Trump himself.

Well the staf was usually not changed, but Bill Clinton and Hillary started the staff removal and choosing your favorites in there.

Oh no, Trump's being gracious and humble.

No, this has happened with literally every president since Thomas Jefferson.
Quit sliding and take your pic to >>>/r9k/

DISH BISH ASS NIGGA TURMP AINT GATTA BLING TO BE FLY UP IN HUR LIKE DIS NIGGA FUKKIN BISH

Fuck off

This is obviously referring to him saying "Its so big, so grand, all of this." in the 60 Minutes interview in response to the old hag asking him if he was surprised when he won.

So, it is entirely taken out of context and he was not at all talking about being surprised about the scope of the job. Typical lugenpresse tactics, the hag likely asked that trick question specifically so that this angle could be pushed.

TO ANY NEWFRIENDS WHO JUST FIGURED OUT LAST WEEK THAT JEWS LIE, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING

THIS IS BULLSHIT FROM THE LYING PRESS

WHY WOULD YOU BE SO DUMB AS TO BELIEVE IT

DID YOU THINK THEY WOULD EVER REPORT HONESTLY

The original source is the WSJ
archive.is/pRKut
And the only part where it mentions "surprise" is this little bit of horse shit (((journalism)))
They seemed surprised, go- guys!

It is hearsay.

The left clings to every lie the lügenpresse dishes out. That's what they were so stunned by Trump's victory

Every incoming President has to have a certain amount of contact with the outgoing President to coordinate the transition period where the old staff move out and the new staff move in. Obama did this with W, W did it with Clinton, Clinton with Bush Sr., etc.

Bill Clinton's people actually removed the W keys from the White House computer keyboards on their way out. Leftists are so very mature, are they not?

Obama probably just want to convince Trump to let him and his family alone by selling infos about Hillary dirty deeds…

Mark my words!

Don't believe anything that comes out of the lugenpresse.

Generic Jew shit. They're lashing out after their loss.

Weekly Shonen Jump?

Weekly Shoah (a) Jew

Thats the new kike line of attack.

This, I'm sick of all the black pilling and defeatism.
I thought it would end after the election, but Holla Forums and Holla Forums just took CTR's place.

Trump could figure it out himself.
But it's faster and more efficient this way.

Holla Forums is still immune to CTR actually.

They're becoming almost 3rd position without realizing it.
The new left. One that looks for the gaps we may have missed.
I don't mind that, but the right is still the most right.

The problem is we have so many fucking newfags and the faggots shilling are blending in with them and being allowed by oldfags to consensus shift.

Look at the the uid count. We have 1800 more uid's since fucking september at which point we were up about 600. So we have gotten about 2400 new uid's or more than double what we had a year ago. To top that off the uid's arent counted by unique ips, they are counted by ip ranges. So each individual uid could be anywhere from 1-10,000 users.

Last time we had such a large influx was pre-exodus 4chan. And we successfully pushed back the shills and redpilled those who would be redpilled and scared away the normies. Since we know the tactic works we need to go back to it.

1) Fill the catalog with as many high quality redpill threads as possible.

2) Make normie friendly slide threads inhospitable to normies

3) Stop the fucking "If you dont know this you should therefore I wont cite" bullshit

We are allowing Holla Forums to slip away from us we need to take it back.

It's called "thinking"
If the idea is wrong, call it out.
Refute it.

God dammit. Unless the shill is obvious prima facie, it is not a shill - it's just a shitposter.

SHILL SHILL SHILL, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT Holla Forums IS NOT PERFECT JUST AS DONALD TRUMP IS, REPORTED!!!SHILL SHILL!!!!

KEK

CTR still exists. They exist solely to undermine Trump so they are most likely getting funded by Soros or someone within the dnc. Their twitter is rather active as well.

As a newfag who is part of the problem I'll say this: cuckchan is a fucking disaster and makes me sick to my stomach. Please please lock this shit down. I promise to only lurk from now on.

Anything from anonymous sources can be wholly disregarded, the press has no credibility for that anymore.

What were you expecting? The man has absolutely zero political experience. Of course he's going to be surprised by the scope of the job.

It's what he does with the job that counts.

But doesn't Mr.T already know how to play golf?

If Trump was surprised by anything it would be the huge fucking mess the Bush and Obama administrations have left him to clean up. That's why he was likely stone faced after that 90 minute meeting with King Nigger.

If I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know how it fucking tastes.