Trump has the Jews canibalizing each other

zoa.org/2016/11/10342353-zoa-criticizes-adl-for-falsely-alleging-trump-advisor-bannon-is-anti-semitic/#ixzz4Q2vQj0XL
archive.is/dSoQT

The crazy fucker has literally got Jewish Zionists and the ADL at each others throats. More than ever I think that his plan is to turn the Jewish Zionist/Nationalist Jews and the International Marxist Jews against each other.

The glorious bastard is actually jewing the Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/epYvy
archive.is/0MgL2
archive.is/himH0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_Nazi_collaborators
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415550712563-1.pdf
bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-11-288
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let's hope so, he's surrounded by enough of them.

Is Trump truly the Ruse Master?

From what iv'e noticed at least on imageboards more and more there's a very distinct split between American/European international Jewry and Israelis.

I think that Trump is allying with the Israelis to exacerbate that split and take down international Jewry.

Your point is well-made, Herr Fuhrer.
But keep in mind, Trump is a real-estate guy from New York. He's ALWAYS been surrounded by Jews, and has built a very successful career out of outsmarting them.
He's just taking it to a much larger stage.

My father is going to make the Jews destroy themselves, Holla Forums.

(Heiled)
Stalin managed to purge jews from his government by throwing a few fall-goys in with each culling of the high ranking officials. He could then replace them with gentiles who didn't have duel loyalties. By the time the jews figured it out they were too small of a force in the government to fight back effectively. I'm looking forward to all the schwitzing and kvetching every time tells a heeb "you're fired." (webm somewhat related, iirc Trump is a big fan of the man)

Doctor's Plot, my man. Another one of those "anti-semitic canards".

I want to believe

in my mind.. its real

checked

its about time the goyim used divide & conquer against the jews and not vice versa. long live the trumpenfuhrer. praise kek!

Also does anyone else notice that the Jews that Trump's kids are married to don't look Jewish at all? And I mean none of them look Jewish in the slightest? I mean they all look extremely goyish to me.

Did Trump marry off his kids to crypto-goyim? Do crypo-goyim even exist? Just what fucking game is he playing?

(((ADL))) is now defaming other Jews? Current year has not disappointed.

Hi Barron, welcome to Holla Forums.

Shadilay.

I suspect this might be a core foundational principle of Trump's strategy… It just sort of dawned on me, just now.

We've been saying for years that there are multiple clades of Jews, most noticeably the Zionist kikes and the Marxist heebs.

And Trump is turning them against each other, preying upon that crack as they have preyed in the cracks in our population for oh so long - Breitbart too, potentially. Founded by Zionists in Israel, sure… But now controlled largely by goyim.
Think of it: Its a wonderful cover - how can you be accused of anti-Semitism if you show a kind eye to Israel?

Probably wishful thinking though tbh fam.

Remember when he proposed banning all anti-semites from the country and it had Zionists who hated Kebab and Internationalist Kikes at each others throats?

Would that ban effect white Immigrants from Europe? Nope, it would however de facto ban almost the entire Islamic world.

Kushner has no philtrum definition and neither does the last girl. They're just ashkenazi thoroughbreds. Take Alison Lohman for example. Least kikest kike I ever layed eyes on.

But her husband, kike to the max.

God, he knew.

tbh I've seen Ashkenazis that like essentially Aryan. I don't really buy into the whole 'Jews arent white' thing an unpopular opinion I know ,I feel if they werent white they wouldnt have infiltrated society as easily, also, I don't believe kebab-semites could actually be that smart, I feel like only Aryans can really out smart Aryans.
Wether or not we should allow Jews to be considered white is another story, Jews trying to destroy western civilization by replacing europeans with muds and essentially crowning them selves the chosenites of Earth warrants them being stripped of their Aryan status in my opinion, but I dont believe that Ashkenazis are inherently untermensch tier people.

Pics related, essentially what

Checked

Pic related

That actually makes a ton of sense. They can have their own shithole in the sand until we can Make Constantinople Great Again for the time being while we remove the International Jew. Get them all in one place, at least. If we can't gas all the kikes, at least we can contain them. Maybe the mudslimes can do something about it, who knows?

Who knows maybe Trump struck a deal where they can have greater Israel if International Jewry is completely torn down.

Who knows what the final deal will be.

We know what The Final Deal will be, user…

At the risk of being banned, I would willingly give them Greater Israel if we could just get them OUT OUT OUT of our lands. Hell, even an alliance and co-operation as long as we're uncucked and freed from their bullshit. I can at least tolerate the nationalists if it means getting rid of the Marxists and Internationals.

> 'Jews arent white' thing an unpopular opinion I know ,

It's unpopular because it's true, they're not white. You must realize, jew come in all kinds of flavors. You got your ashkenazis, sephardic and your mizrahim. Shit, few months ago articles were coming out about jews trying to mix with han chinese. Jews are jews and they'll mix with anything to conceal their jewishness to infiltrate a people.

Add David Horowitz into the fray.

archive.is/epYvy

Honestly. If a jewish person is not judaist or zionist, he's a respectable person. Orthodox jews are heretic scum though, and must not be befriended, even if they don't have ties with higher up kikes. I had a jewish friend that hates jews more than i do, he is just random neet animufag and wants peace and saving of white culture, more than anything.

The Ashkenazis in Israel hate all Jews that arent Ashkenazi though. Thats one of the reasons why sephardi's hate them so much. Thats why sephardi's come out with books proving blood libel happened but they say it was only among 'ashkenazi extremists'.

Ashkenazis look at themselves as really the only 'legit' Jews as view the others as wanabe fakers despite that being what ashkenazis are

So is Bannon actually a white nationalist or is he just a pro-israel neocon hack

Obviously because the jews are mixed breed after living among Europeans for centuries. Some of them have more European features showing.
Then how come most Holla Forumsacks are able to recognize a media jew just by his face? Jews are not white lad.

archive.is/0MgL2
archive.is/himH0

I believe the reason you can tell them by there facial features so easily is that theyre imbred as fuck. Thats why Ashkenazis have all the shitty genetic diseases. You can tell them apart because they all have the same nose because they share identical genetics.

If you go down this route, you get sucked into mental games. Put pressure on them, let them work it out themselves and work to improve their image.

But they still work against white interests in film, in literature and media in general. I trust no jew, no matter how much european blood is in his veins and I don't consider them white.

You are cool boy, Bannon, we will protect you when you grow up, mini-fuhrer

Did you read my entire post?
I am in no way sticking up for them because I hate them for wanting to destroy europeans. I still think that doesnt make there europeaness irrelevent as a factor of how they became so succesful.

I'm guessing stealth Holla Forumsack but honestly nobody really knows.

And i'm assuming that that's just how Trump wants it. He deliberately sets up situations where anyone can see what they want but nobody is sure of anything.

Honestly what Israeli Jews even pull this shit?

From what I can tell it's always American or European born and raised Jews.

I dont consider them european but its because they dont consider themselves european and they'll work around the clock to destroy europeans.

Bannon isn't a white nationalist, but he's probably a race realist. He might be pro-Israel, but plenty of white nationalists are… He's alt-right, even though he'll deny it.

He's done good work to further our causes - he's shifted the Overton window and gotten Trump elected.

As we move the culture further right we'll bring him with us.

I trust no jew. No Israeli jew, no ashkenazi jew abroad and no jew in general. You're free to do as you wish and sort through the jews you can trust and those you can't.

nevermind m8 misunderstood your post, carry on

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_Nazi_collaborators

Soros was a nazi calloborator? Am I to trust him?

Holla Forums already knows. Hope you learnt your lesson about saying stupid things for PR, Eric.

Soros was a jewish traitor, not a nazi collaborator, those are different things. Soros took advantage of other jews and took money from the nazis, he did collaborate with the reich politically.

did not*

Well of course you never trust a Jew but can you name an Israeli born and bread Billionare who pushes cultural Marxism and immigration on the west?

Not saying they're trustworthy or okay, they sure do love taking our Shekels and getting us to fight their wars. But they don't seem interested in pushing Marxism on us.

Soros is such a Jew that not even Jews can trust him. He really does seem to do it all for the shekles.

True dat. Many orthodox jews really hate him. They believe he's trying to turn himself into some sort of messiah

And yet your jewish fiend is still cancer. Because he thinks of himself as jewish rather than American, and therefore will put jewish interests ahead of American ones.

No m8 i'm saying that Israeli Jews and Internationalist Marxist Jews have different agendas and goals, both detrimental to us but in completely different ways.

Bible says at some point jews stopped being white, and their skin turned dark:

Lamentations 5:10 "Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine."

Job 30:30 "My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat."

Lamentations 4:8 "Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick."

This is a very important distinction to take into consideration when developing strategies, marxist jews are degenerate and subvert us actively, Israeli jews are nationalist and abuse alliances to get us into never ending wars for their territorial expansion.

This thread is starting to turn into a subtle jewish sympathizing jerk.

I'm out.

There was no holocaust and there wont be one now, stormfront. Fight with your brains, and you might just win.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Going to make sure he sees your dubs.

A single bomb could do the work for a fraction of the time, money and manpower.Wake up and smell the coffe, stop larping.

Good. Let them claw each other.
Never tell anybody kvetching about Breitbart that it is pro-israel. «Woe to the defeated» is the only proper response.
The more «agentsmithism» is meaninglessly thrown around, the better.

Oh boy. Two months from now on your own moderators will ban people who do not sympathize with jews. Screencap this. Trump is a nazi pacification candidate all along. If you disrespect the jew, you "deserve a bullet".

Gwyneth Paltrow comes to mind

It's late at night and people are shitposting. chill the fuck out.

We still don't know if Trump will be faithful to his words. All of them. Lets wait at least a year to judge if he wasn't a plant all along.

Yeah, but if we're gonna take back Jerusalem and reestablish the Templars, we're gonna need the city intact.

If you still think he could be a plant after all the shit that's happened over the last 17 months, you're a fucking idiot.

wtf i love democracy now

Praising Jews, no matter what reason for it, is worthy of a bullet.

Hello newfag, you don't know Jews plays both sides for over 50 years, do you? He could very damn well be a plant, even if they kvetch about him in the media. After all, he has 3 Jews-in-law.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
Zionism isn't about Israel for Jews, it's about the whole world ruled by them with Israel as the central.

Holocaust means burnt offering, so yes, you ash them with a nuclear weapon and you've got yourself a holocaust.

wew

Tempt me not, Satan.

I've been trying to figure this out for awhile, both stem from jews in Germany at the tun of the century, they funded Lenins rise to power in Russia and also convinced the U.S. to enter the war and allow for the creation of Israel. I think there is a group of international jews that have plagued europe for centuries that entered america from Amsterdam and England and managed to take power by running the banks and lending at interest, typical Jewish tricks. These would be knows as the international bankers, the den of vipers and thieves. They eventually gained control of wall street, as well as oil and steel production in America. Then there's the zionists, they gained power by jewing Germany and controlling their banks, they may also be the same group of jews expelled from Russian by Czar Nicholas the 1st when he abolished serfdom, freeing his people from eternal debt slavery. They latched on to the newly formed nation of germany and plotted their revenge with cultural marxism that would eventually murder the czars family and trigger the rise of communism around the world. These two forces worked together in 1916 when Germany was just about a week away from winning the war. In exchange for zionists bringing cultural marxism and propoganda to the U.S. the international jews would drag america into the war, allowing Britain and France to enter the middle east, seizing the largest oil reserves on Earth and guaranteeing their absolute control over all industrialized nations. This would later be enforced even more with the creation of the Petro dollar. I always wondered why Nixon, the fierce anti communist would do something so favorable to the jews, it was because it was favorable to his jews, the international ones. Now I believe there are 2 factions of jews not only in the world but also specifically in Israel. However it seems that the zionists and internationals have fused over the years into the subverting, destruction of the white race, migrant crises, federal reserve, potentially satanists looking to summon the anti christ group of jews we recognize today. These ones view all non jews as cattle, nasty people. And a second group of what essentially amounts to jewish nationalists, maybe seeking the ultimate goal of a greater israel. The international subverters own Saudi Arabia, work closely with Turkey and are responsible for Isis, they also own American media and Clinton/Bush etc. The Jewish nationalists work with the likes of Bannon and Trump and I think want to topple Mossad, Putin may also be apart of this clicke hence Hillary constantly trying to tie these people together. Now this is all tinfoil enough but I'm going to take it a step further and say we may soon see a third group arise as there is a divide between the international-zionist group. The zionists want to destroy europeans but their chosen method the migrant crisis which is now subverting the EU and destroying the internationals financial dominence. The more nationalist individual countries become the more international jews lose power and its the fault of zionists who are traditionally experts at shaping public opinion but now their propaganda is starting to fail. So some jews want to push cultural marxism, I'm thinking Soros is on this team. Some jews want financial dominence, I'm thinking Rothschild, perhaps goldman sachs is on this team. If Hillary had won they both could get what they want but she didn't and someone has to scede and give up on their ultimate goal. And the last group of jews just wants to live in a peaceful Israel and maybe go on a muzzie killing spree maybe once a decade, thats team trump. Tell me if that doesn't all make sense, its been a work in progress in my head for quite some time

We should definitely meme crypto-goyim. One of the most powerful tools the kike has is the support of his tribe who will always support him over the goyim. Lets D&C them a bit.

But who wants to mingle so closely with Jews? They're fucking revolting.

Stalin was a great man. Too bad he had to lead the most retarded and subversive socioeconomic system kikes have come up with.

inb4: psychopath
Maybe but it usually takes one to outkike the kike while keeping his sanity relatively unharmed.

As the old Holla Forums saying goes:

One reptile will devour the other.

Inbred middle eastern/turkic mongrels aren't White.

Their higher intelligence gained by socioeconomic parasitism, hypergamy with Aryan hosts and selective inbreeding comes at a terrible cost regarding both physical and mental health, regardless of their social status and intelligence a subrace without capacity of self-sustenance cannot be considered ubermensch, and almost all the Askhenazim are weaklings that shun physical labour and survivalism.

I want to believe

Right picture is totally kikeish. mate.

Greater Israel, aka World's greatest glass crater.

Yes, that is troubling, however, even Hitler worked with some Jews…Also, I find it hilarious to see the kikes finally getting their own D&C.

Good point, forget about it.

It was really a fucking retarded system, no one ever brings up the shit its done.
Entire regions made radioactive (not even Chernobyl), an entire sea destroyed to grow cotton, banning of genetics, the mathematics of stealth weapons being internationally published as civilian research because they killed the guy's father when he was young, such amazingly retarded tales.

Nobody cares about jew-ruse-alem. Put the jew book down and watch the autism cure itself.

Are you joking? The dude had an IQ that barely passed 100. He was a pathetic man who died pathetically. Hell, wasn't Levrentiy Beria the ringleader of some satanic pedo cult? He's a full blooded kike, treating the people of Russia they way he did.

/r/ing the image of the jew backstabbing some king that turns out to be another jew

No user, lmao. Lots of kikes got purged in Stalin's government purges because there were so many kikes in the communist government. He wasn't specifically targeting kikes. The replacements were usually kikes as well. Stalin wasn't even a Russian let alone a nationalist. Stalin was just a good goy puppet head of state

Get out.
Jews are not white. They do not belong in Europe.

Jesus fucking christ, one person suggests Trump is trying to drive a wedge between the Zionists and the Marxist Jews, and suddenly the thread is full of shills and subversive agents.
No, a Jew is not a respectable person if he is not Judaist or Zionist, in fact those Jews, the atheist and/or Marxist Jews are the absolute worst ones on the entire planet.

Wrong. They have gone too far and must cease to exist as punishment for their crimes against Europa.

Never forget the myth of the good jew. There is no 'good' jew, only those that are able to be use, those that are implicitly against us, and those that are explicitly against us. The closest 'good jew' I could find is Stephen Miller, Trump, who has been an effective member and supporter of Trump's. Still, Miller seems a rare anomaly, and so we should continue to never trust them, and call out "b-but not all jews" subversion.

Lying Commie faggot, get off America's internet!

Of course this is true, marxist atheist kikes must be monitored. But the kabbalist kikes are the absolute worst.

Reminder:

Zionism = Communism

I can see why some people here are confused, with the reports of Stalin purging jewish doctors and being assassinated…it's a bit of a confusing issue.

the establishment (jew and non jew alike) has a sort of kaballisticr transhumanist ideology. but i get banned if imply its not all jews

he is right. stalin BTFO the 80% jewish bolsheviks and they never again gained real numbers among the higher circles of the party (as well as the military and KGB).

Ashkenazi are a cross breed between Middle Eastern and 30% European genes, so not white. Besides, they consider themselves a unique ethnic/racial group.

Their high intelligence and propensity for vocations in business and finance is due to centuries of K selection during thr middle ages when Christians were prohibited from money lending.

Read the 10,000 year explosion.

That's hilarious.

I don't know m8 they seem a bit more than 30% white to me.

Could there be an Turkic blood?

The original Semites weren't as swarthy as modern Arabs because they weren't Arabic. They probably looked closer to modern day Lebanese or Syrians, many of whom have very light skin and could almost pass as white if it wasn't for their distinctive facial characteristics.

30% European DNA matches their look.

Absolutely. It's the cultural marxist branch that's the most dangerous. If stripping them of all power goes through allying with the zionist branch, so be it.

The weird thing is that ashkenazis have near identical genetic markup to Sicilians. What's up with that?

So like Assad and the Alawites? How close were the original Semites to Whites anyways? Is there any real discernible difference?

Brother. We are now in the process of shaping reality. Trump is a manifestation of our longing for justice. He will do whatever is necessary, but we need to have fiery, zealous faith for him and the better times. Not hope, but pure faith. We have been provided enough proof. We just have to use our energy now.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Where were you when we traded places?

I have to disagree. To paraphrase The Simpsons (I know, I know), faith is for things that don't exist. Trump's greatness is REAL.

Last time we had a Jew fight like this, Marvel ended up selling to Disney.

That's a cool plot, Barron! Want to take it to the White House?

Not real, but one can only dream

If some priest touched you down there it isn't a reason to abandon spirituality altogether.

Dubs confirm

Shitposting on Holla Forums

Venessa is so damn hot, good Danish genes right there.

The Jews, and ONLY the Jews are attempting to silence and purge alt media

FACT: The entire MSM, that lied its way all the way through the election is Jewish owned, with Jewish reporters, Jewish announcers, JEWISH EVERYTHING, and they served up a BIG FAT JEWISH LIE all the way through the entirety of the election process, starting 18 months ago. And the alt media kicked their butts with the truth. This cannot be denied right down to any specific point or detail. They scammed us and that is all there is to it.
So, to get even with the alt media shredding the Jewish lies, Twitter is purging the alt media and Google is pulling ads for most of the alt media, to try to make it go dark and starve it to death. Google is pulling adsense out under the excuse they are "shutting down fake news sites" but that is as fake and transparent as any other lie from the MSM. In conjunction with this, the MSM is once again lying and saying it is only "extremist white nationalists" that are getting purged by Twitter when in fact Twitter is purging absolutely anyone who is not popular enough to have it be noticed by more than 100,000 people, and says anything that goes against the "official" MSM lie.

So Drudge and Alex Jones will still be visible on Twitter, because Twitter can't get away with killing them off. But the massive groundswell that spoke so loudly against the status quo - a status quo which was planted and enforced by the Jewish elites, - is indeed in the process of being silenced. And twitter is not silencing truth media based on complaints, they are doing it based on keywords.

So there you have it, after losing an election to the truth, the Jews are pulling out all the stops to shut up the people and flush them into the dark, as they always do, as Bolshevik communist Russia set such a perfect example. That was ALL Jewish, no matter how they try to back paddle and deny it. And they wanted the same for America. They'd have gotten their wish with Hillary, the camps would have been opened, and they lost it all when, with all their tools, they just could not manage to steal it.

Now they are taking any stab they can at gaining dominance in the information sphere by using monopoly powers on the web through venues like Google, WHICH THEY OWN, and Twitter, WHICH THEY OWN, and Whatsapp, WHICH THEY OWN, Youtube WHICH THEY OWN, and Wordpress, WHICH THEY OWN, Gee, ever wonder how they managed to own all of these? The answer is simple, people found out about them through the MSM at first, EVERY SINGLE TIME, and they own the MSM. It is not because they are better than anything a non Jew dreamed up, it is because all these venues were spoken about widely in the Jewish owned MSM to give them an enormous kick start. There is not a chance in hell the MSM would ever mention a media or resource the Jews do not own, because knowing something exists is the main key to getting people to go to it.
So the big question is: Will shutting the truth out of Twitter and other venues, and attempting to kill the truth media off via starvation by refusing to serve the truth ads (as has always been the case with this web site) actually work to silence the truth? MY ANSWER: Did all their efforts with all of their scam venues work to steal an election? Four years is an awful long time to compensate for a loss of Twitter!

You're just asking to be back stabbed.

Like a trump would ever post here. They are far too parvenu for a cultured place like here.

Imagine if Bannon counter-accused Greenblatt of loxism. The "Oy Vey!" would echo forever through the spacetime.

The best way to combat the Jew is to not attack them but attack their means because when you do that they begin to attack themselves like we've been seeing over the past couple of weeks

I don't give a fuck about Israel, they should rule over middle east, BUT STAY THE FUCK OUT OF WHITE COUNTRIES!

You have a lot to learn if you think that's possible.

Fucker already believes to be God.
Too bad, for him, that his sons are too fucked to carry the "business" properly.
What a great year, jews are cannibalizing each other and this old faggot got cucked by Trump.

nice gif of gyorgy schwartz scrotal mug. He would look good swinging from some rope.

Soros is a meme used to distract Holla Forums, and the Alex Jones crowd, from the older, more influential families and organizations such as Bilderberg.

t. not Soros

Yes, hes that one guy in the team that said "fuck it" in the stealth mission.
There still lots of kikes, cant wait for their salt once the fed goes down.

didn't he have a similar D&C effect when he addressed AIPAC?

We know of Bilderberg, Rockefeller, Soros, Rotschild. But who else are out there?

Good question, until some a few years ago or recently Holla Forums didnt knew about shit like "8 godness" thing in KS.
But these ones might be branches of influence, most secret societies known today got infiltrated by kikes.

Well, if you are also willing to cut all other interventions. But the muds would steam roll Israhell if the CIA isnt involved.

trump knows full well of jew power which is why he had his family join their little tribal cult but he needs to wake up and open his eyes to stop them precisely because he knows it and why it is so terrible because they ruined america and it will never be made great again with them around

let the pakis nuke the kikes and we're good

the sandniggers will go back to killing each other in their sunni shia shit and leaving everyone else alone after forced deportations start and no more wars for israel to fuck everything up and for them to be angry at the west

We should do a Wilhelm/Hitler and pretend to be friends with them tbh. Then we get the cheap oil for eternity.

The second one.

The Bronfmans are another big one,

b-but what about le based faggot Peter Thiel?!

How much do we know about those eight now?

Do you know more?

Until a couple thousand years ago the entire Middle East looked more or less like Assad and pics related. It was subject to invasion from the north (read: militarily superior white people) for many thousands of years, vast invasion beginning in earnest with the first Indo-Europeans 6,000 years ago.

The ancient Greeks were white; look at any Greek or Roman sculpture or bust or other artwork and you'll see people with the whitest of white high nose bridges. The ancient Egyptians were white. King Tut's closest genetically related relatives are people in the British Isles; likely at a minimum the aristocracy of every other great ancient civilizations as well, and often much more than the aristocracy.

Basically, the formerly white Middle East gradually, imperceptibly darkened over thousands of years as African and Asian men and genes pushed west and north, though there are still traces here and there of their former occupants now largely absorbed into the gene pool of the ever-swelling dusky hordes.

The remnants occasionally look like pics related, echoes of better days.

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415550712563-1.pdf
There's a list of the top 30 most powerful jewish individuals and families (beneath the Rothschilds) starting on page 204.

bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-11-288

Marsh Arabs/Swamp Iraqis/whatever you want to call them are the closest link we have to ancient middle-easterners.

new meme confirmed

Interesting link, thanks for the read.

They were primarily descended from white people. You will note that the beginning of the ancient civilizations, notably Sumer and India, coincided with the very first waves of Indo-Europeans.

I'm out.

That is damn motivating.

? I replied to

about the royal bloodlines, that wasn't my post

They share those features with many types of Arabs you dunce. Smashed head, prominent nose and cheekbones. They are Semites and will always choose sand monkeys over Europeans like when they opened the gates in Spain for invasion.

You don't understand Aryans for shit, most of the European genes Ashkenazis have are eastern European genes.

Pretty sure Stef is a crypto-goy.

Even your brother-in-law, Baron von Barron?

Get your father to normalize gender relations and help us all get qute young white girlfriends too

Trump likes nationlists

Israelis are nationalists, because they have a country. non-Israeli jews are not nationalist, therefore they are parasites

This is what I'm getting the impression of, but we'll see…

Just stop. Anything you're going to say past this point reads like this:

See how dumb that looks? Stop quoting kike literature and start reading Ivanhoe.

Hi Briana.

You paid attention to me. Do they call you autistic as well? Eric thought it was funny at first but then he seemed upset. I don't get tired like they say I do.

Jews are a democracy now. You think they were back in the day, too? Things chance.

now that the jews are cannibalizing each other can we get the degenerate communities to attack each other?

Me too.

Holla Forums has pretty keen on showing signs/pictures of disgust for a while, but in the past it had more to do with corruption in the media or government or racemixing. Now, Holla Forums likes to post images of disgust out the blue, or for minor muh degeneracy reasons. I wonder if we've been influenced by shills into doing this.

It's giving us that vibe that SJWs have. Namely, we're disgusted at something, so that therefore means that we're right. I see a lot of shit like this on Holla Forums.

I know reddit spacing is a popular shill jab but fuck, it doesn't hurt to space a few paragraphs even if you're posting from your phone.
You're on the right track by understanding that there are multiple groups of kikes fighting for dominance though, as much as they would love for all the good goys to think they're one big happy family.