What went wrong?

It wasn't the greatest show out there but when it first aired it showed some promise. Then the second season aired with the creators shoehorning in their politics and was overall painfully mediocre. Now that the 3rd season aired it's the new Big Bang Theory for young adults and teens everywhere with normalfags spouting quotes and memes from the show left and right.

What the hell happened to cause this?

You kinda answered yourself on what went wrong. Onto how, it's because they drank the kool-aid super fucking hard.

The second season kind of fucked itself, hard. And not the good kind of fucking. Also we already have an R&M thread. And like said, you answered your own question pretty darn well.

I'm just gonna stick with season 1 and pretend nothing else happened. Thanks.

Mulan sauce is the new "The Cake is a Lie" for a new generation.

pic related started becoming the target audience

Nothing

I don't really get this meme

Look, I'm just going to say it. I don't think its changed that much and I still think its funny. I don't think its the greatest thing ever, but I don't get the scorn.

You guys think maybe you just hate it because total spergs are the only people who ever bring it up to you?

Tell me what you think is good about it?

How bout post things to prove us wrong instead of just saying we're wrong.

With blindly loyal shills, who needs effort anymore?

I just don't know why people here have their titties in a twist about it.
Show seems to be about the same as it has always been.
Maybe it's a political thing?
Did someone make fun of Trump again?
Is it because the show is popular, and the normies made memes?

It was always reddit cancer and if you liked it the problem is with you.

When will you fucking learn that all your quirky hipster shows are shit. Nothing made by nu-males can be good or funny and if you find it that way you should return to reddit.

You have yet to explain what makes it good.

template threads were never made a ban-able offense
at least you put in some effort this time
this episode was weak it was better than a lot of the season 2 bullshit like marriage counseling

no
first season was better, like the one where Morty gets to be in chage of where they go with the fucking jelly bean
it was better than murder world and better than marriage counseling

second season is not as good as first season and this episode didn't top the season one pilot but is at least better than the first episode of season 2

Watch the pilot again.

FUCKING NORMALFAGS

Is there really a difference?

Why we're at it how come so many girls want to fuck Rick? He's a despicable human being who would gladly off them if it was convenient.

In real life or show?

What a stupid leading question that is.

The fact is that aside from Interdimensional Cable 2, which clearly didn't have enough thought put into it, the whole series is really strong and the premiere of season 3 was even stronger. Go take your "hurr durr everything Reddit like sucks" attitude and shove it up your wormhole.

Real life. I've seen so many pictures of fat girls self-inserting as skinny girls fucking Rick or doing romantic things with him. This seems to be mostly constrained to Twitter and Tumblr though.

It was always shit

get a load of this reddit faggot
you have to go back

The crusade of reddit user's "no shut up it's good" campaign continues on, it seems.

I wouldn't go as far as to say the entirety of season 2 was strong, but some people go overboard on just how bad it was. The parasite and microverse episodes are among my favourites.

This, basically. It was always mediocre at best

That's because that's how the show is written. Why do you think Rick had all those stupid catch phrases that he tried to shove down the audience's throat? They wanted this to be the hot millennial meme show.

I don't think it's become quite as bad at the Big Bazinga Theory, but it's certainly worn thin. Every punchline is either overly self-aware or it's just random hyper violence.

The shtick of Rick and Morty both being stuttery and having awkward line delivery wore thin after the first couple episodes, and having every character be a miserable psychotic asshole every so often is pretty much the least appealing running gag.

I'd say that's the norm for most shows these days.

Once again, no argument is made in defense. Gee wiz it's like you guys actually don't have a way to prove us wrong.

I didn't want to propose this, I really didn't but seeing that people actually enjoy this show angers me, you cannot enjoy what I delcare is bad. Fuck you.

A couple of anons were talking about making Reddit and Memey the new Adventure Time and discussing Jojo with every new thread.
Why don't we do that?

No. Jojo has no place on this board and it's clear that discussion for it has been stretched thin.

in what argument?

This is the only (you) you're getting from me.
There are several posts ITT pointing out glaring flaws in the show, and none of your posts are pointing out anything that makes it good.
Anyone who keeps falling for this tired, overused shitty (you) collecting tactic needs to have shit shoved into their eyes.

A lot of anons are starting to get fed up with jojo. The latest jojo thread was full of anti-anime and anti-jojo shitposting.

1 There is nothing going on in terms of Jojo right now
2 even when there is the AT threads are enough to contain it, we don't need another one

No, it was the same couple of anons that always sage jojo threads. It just seemed like a lot because not as many Jojofags are posting since jack shit is going on.
The thread shouldn't have happened at all anyway, since there isn't much going on with autism time either, so it was completely pointless.

I'm seeing jojo hate in other threads. Either anons really are sick and tired or it's some fag with nothing better to do.

We have cuckbunny and had Hijinx. You know for a fucking fact there's fucks around here with nothing better to do.

Don't forget about that guy paranoid about VPN mexicans.

It is just a butthurt Loud house fag / Star VS fag resetting his modem over and over because his cartoon shit sucks.

Mister Meeseeks, send this collection of dumb criticism to page 10 and beyond.

Don't judge him, he's new from Reddit.

HE SAID IT! HE SAID THE SECRET WORD! HE WINS EVERY ARGUMENT EVER!!!!

The reason it's used so much is because it accurately describes most of the shows people like you watch.
Now Reddit, if you please, no one enjoy's your piece of shit show, fuck off back to your site.

As opposed to us, where we don't have pathos and especially ethos to argue with.

It's because they want to be abused by Rick and have mega seeds shoved up their cunt and asshole

>>>/a/

I don't even know what those words mean.

Classic counter Hater ol' pal.

Jojo is pretty dead. Nothing to do with it but shitpost and meme about it.

Its a little of both. Its a great manga, but people kept trying to bring it up every conversation much like they did with MLP and SU. So one starts getting tired of the spam a bit. And also oldfans start getting pissed because the shitposters start making stupid shit up about the anime being better than both the manga and the OVAs. All in all, it causes a lot of needless arguing and derails threads way too often, much like MLP did.

Also this.

At least try to offer a real defense you silly goose.

I liked it. I really don't see what people's issues are with the show.

My issue is they set up so much as if it's going to be the new status quo at the end of season 2, and then season 3 happens and undoes all of it.

The only change is Jerry's been canned.

I mean, it felt about par the course, but I just ended up going "Oh, okay."

If anything, the main problem with Rick and Morty (especially in season 2) are the out-of-place "serious moments".

I could go on and there's probably so much more to complain about. Lurk more, you faggot. You can learn some things.

Do you even want a rebuttal?

YES! It's what everyone here has been asking for this whole fucking time!

He's super smart, super cruuuzy, parties hard, can make and get everything and gets away with everything.
He's what a Gary Stu would be in the mind of an autistic 13 years old.

Nipples come on. Its quite clear you're not speaking earnestly with a reaction pic like that.

Yet you faggots won't even bother with one.

Don't forget the boring as fuck family moments.

I wouldn't mind boring sitcom family moments. But it's nothing but drama and dysfunctional shit for no fucking reason. The show should've just been Rick and Morty going on whacky adventures while the rest of the family were just normal people living their lives in the background. They should never have gotten as much focus as they have.

Alright.

h-here goes

This one was funny a few times but it does get old. "HA HA WE'RE IRONICALLY SHILLING! HA HA buy hardy's" feels like too many layers of irony to just be irony.

Definitely subjective. It's always kinda had this, and part of its charms.

Also part of its charm. Not as bad as family guy, as long as it never gets to the "HA HA we're showing a 6 minute sequence of peter beating up a chicken AGAIN! and referencing it's an ongoing thing!". I don't mind recurring jokes, but only if they're occasional/one off things.

It gets a little too jarring sometimes when they flip in the middle of an episode, yeah. The first instance of this- when Morty discovers that there's virtually infinite parallel universes and another version of him and Rick dies- was way too drawn out. It's fine in ''small doses', though, and it's part of the series' charm as well.

It's still mostly a comedy show. It's just more comedy than serious. It's like how a mostly serious/action series may have "comedic relief"- in ideal form, Rick and Morty has "serious relief".

People who want "character development" in an episodic series are in the same boat as "shippers".

ALWAYS
RIGHT

The reasons are simple and explained through the series multiple times.

It's slightly obnoxious, but it's also a fine contrast to keep him from being Professor Farnsworth 2.0

I don't see that as a criticism, just a personal gripe.

In a single episode, you dolt.

Yeah this part was really fucking stupid, and way too political for any show. Reeked of librul rhetoric.

Even Holla Forums hates skinheads.

All in all, Rick and Morty is a breddy gud show. Not perfect, not as good as Futurama (pre-revive), but it's good enough for now. I'm very wary of its future as well and am not blind to the potential for it to turn into post-revival Futurama and blatant reddit pandering, but I'll enjoy it for the time being.

E N J O Y Y O U R S E L F

You're kinda missing our point buddy. Either the show goes 100% and just has rick be an entertaining irredeemable monster, or have him grow and develop.

I think everybody here utterly hates that middle of the fence BS. Its not good writing, its not realistic, its not " Tres Coolz". Its just annoying and tiring.

Ricks Competence has been ratcheting up increasingly, and that's become a point of bother when there are threats we are supposed to be taking seriously.

Serious Relief is fucking terrible and a retarded idea. Some of the worst writing in history has happened because of serious relief.

I'm gonna applaud you only for being the first goddamn person to make the effort to explain away criticisms.

Then they shouldn't bother trying to have it their in the first place. They can have small doses of moments that are more serious or down to earth. But moments. The show and it's fans treat it as important when nothing that happens is important except for the adventures. But they keep taking a backseat and continuously become overshadowed.

They're not good reasons and its gets very very very tiring after the 15th fucking time. Real families aren't this goddamn dysfunctional. It's just a way to score points from edgy people and normalfags who think it's deep that they aren't perfect.

So? It still fucking happened. It's still an issue. It's like the Jerry being shat on for being upset HIS PARENTS ARE FUCKING CUCKS! Happened in one episode but it's still fucking jarring and stupid.

You can like shit shows all you want but the second people start acting like they're better than they really are…. then we have issues. But once again, thank you for actually trying here.

I agree 100% with what you're saying.

lel

Why? He's basically House or Deadpool (pre LOL SO RANDUMB XD Deadpool, that is) or the like.

muh populism

Nice opinions faggot. How's it "not good writing"? How is realism remotely relevant in a show where a husband and wife's ideas of eachother literally take form and start a massacre? I'm not even necessarily disagreeing with you, I just don't know what to disagree with because you've got no fucking substance.

According to what? Fan opinion and speculation? Did you also complain that the writers of Korra never addressed "Korrasami" while it was still airing? Fan opinions and speculation are garbage and shouldn't influence shit. It's what I DO agree with criticisms of Rick and Morty on- reddit pandering is a cancer, and should never happen. The faster they stop even trying to do that shit, the better.

Some examples? I honestly don't have a problem with it in small doses.

I agree with this 100%. They need to tone down the serious to occasional moments, or season endings, and that's it.

Do they need to be? It shouldn't be taken so seriously when it's just a means to an end for an episode. Again, I DO agree they need to stop dragging on ~drama~ because it does get old very quickly.

Good thing it's not trying to portray a real family, hurr.

I think it's more for the sake of simplicity. It's the setting that they had ("crazy grandpa, dumb kid, dysfunctional family"), and they just expanded on it. I really hope they don't have some dumb fucking episode about ~Jerry and Beth's marriage~ down the road where more than maybe 1 minute total showtime is anything remotely serious. I don't want 5 minutes of "a serious conversation" in a comedy show.

How? I'd get it if it were a RECURRING thing, but it's not.

I'm pretty sure that episode was entirely meant to be a "twist" on the usual, where Jerry's actually the reasonable person. It was pretty implied "this isn't normal, but these people say it's normal".

Agreed- objective quality is certainly different than subjective value of something.

However, I'm not arguing that Rick and Morty is the best show ever. Just that it's not outright shit not yet, I hope, either. At the very least, it's "medium".

I think the fact that his motivations are ambiguous is more interesting and can last for a lot more episodes this way.
He's been competent since episode 1. If he isn't, he dies and the show ends.
I bet you think Jurassic Bark was a shitty episode, right?

Someone PLEASE explain this alien logic to me.

I have no idea what you're complaining about.
It's a show that bills itself as a comedy but because it's for adults and deals with a chaotic, godless universe, it's going to have serious moments which keep it interesting. Nothing kills anticipation like knowing where a show won't go.

You can't have stories without conflict. Also real families raise drug addicts and murderers.
complaining about a white military guy in an antagonist role is anti-SJW nitpicking. The color of someone's skin shouldn't matter, you racist.

The fact that multiple threads sprung up carrying hype about the show prove that for all the contrarian "everything sucks" trend you faggots love to repeat, it is actually a well-liked show here.

Every thread about it has been calling it shit. What fucking world do you live in?!

Boy howdy, I'd sure like to upvote that post you made!

Chan culture is tsundere for things it likes. We're all just too young and hip to share what we like with the internet. Some; like me, are too smart for this charade and are honest with our feelings.

I don't know if you're serious or not.

Man I keep forgetting that being respectful on Holla Forums is a retarded idea.

Alright then:

Least you are fine.

Im gonna blow your mind here annon. You can do all the things you listed: and do them COMPETENTLY. You can have Rick be competent, but not so competent that its dull. You can have ambigous motivations, but not mood whiplash.

You can have serious and comic moments, and have them flow into each other organically.

R&M? Suffers from being inorganic and forced, often seemingly because it's too hip for decent writing.

If your arguing that inorganic comedy is good, your arguing for family guy plots, and simpsons drama.

sage is not a downvote

why not ?

I think we can all agree on that regardless of board origin. Comedy Central really needs to go fuck itself but not before biting Bender's shiny metal ass for their crap.

You're not supposed to use that meme like that.

I can agree to this.

Girls love dicks

Source: My parents

What's the big fucking deal about that sauce? Because it looks fucking buffalo sauce to me.

Both sites confirmed to be the new Deviantart, and now you cannot go political incorrect or else.

removing jerry will ruin this show permanently

I think it was Teriyaki sauce which makes it even more confusing. Just get a bottle at the store if you want it so bad.

Probably the best quick descriptor for what's wrong with the show that I've seen (also lots of other things, thanks for the phrase)

One person telling the truth can bring down a tyranny. Godspeed based user.

I don't think they'll remove Jerry permanently, you can tell that the divorce will pop up in the episodes this season as a plot point. I wanna see what pathetic conditions Jerry will live in during the season.

The creators knew they would come for them though, it was just a matter of time.

I blame the 2deep4u bullshit and all those women they hired for the sake of "gender equality". Honestly the show was better when it was just a comedy but the leddit circlejerk wanted something deeper.

What? I pretty much watched the whole series and not once rick has reminded me of a nigger.

Just ignore him user, this is his first day here.

Jerry is already a shit character and removing him from the show would take away nothing.

The simulations episode and the episode with the giant head. Also the party episode of the first season.

R A C I S T

I'm going to take the bait just once. Here's your (you)
Reddit has a lot of people who claims to be "lololol i'm such a nerd bazinga" and this people are fond of Rick and Morty. It's almost like the show panders and appeals to this kind of people, hence why the R&M is called Reddit the show.
what?

In reality it is straightforward. The problem is when the fucking normalfags try to adopt the chan conterculture, that lame attempt is reddit.

might be a cuckchan rapefugee, they seem to love reddit and memey over there and this one came here expecting a similar mindset.

That also, considering the fact how many threads they made of Star vs. The Foirces of Evil

Why do people think repeating a joke without any context over and over again is funny.

Normalfags do not understand that memes stay on the internet. Also don't understand that some things shouldn't be forced into a meme.

It's "the cake is a lie" all over again.

no

You're right. It's worse.

For a friendless NEET such as myself I want to know if normalfags everywhere are really making a big deal about the Mulan sauce?

Rick & Morty is pretty popular now.

Rick's rant about the Mulan sauce, for some reason, is being repeated all over reddit as the hottest new may may.

Ergo, fuckheads in real life are parroting it.

It's called sharing the internet with normalfags, get over it.
Objection, that's conjecture.
Well god forbid a show appeals to enough people to stay on the air. What was your first clue, that it was on Adult Swim? It might seem like the two connect but consider how popular Game of Thrones is on Reddit when there's absolutely no pop culture or scientists in the show disproves that the userbase uniformly treats R&M as its favorite.

The irony is that Rick might be lying about the whole thing, he trusts absolutely no-one and the more red herrings he can dish out the safer he is.

Justin Roiland prefers the chans over Reddit, so there's more evidence he's /ourguy/ than a Redditor. Yes the creators have had AMA's but it's due to the fact that interviews are possible there.

There's little to no evidence to your claim of either creators being cool. They're both SJW cucks.

Look out guys fucking Plato wandered into the thread.

Go suck Roiland's little baby dick harder you meme loving fuck.

Never.

PPOSTFU faggot

The moment he said he goes to halfchan to talk shit about his show is the day criticism on rick and morty died there.

I think it would be hilarious if this was true and McDonald's got flooded with demand to bring back a nonexistent product.

Nope its a real product. How "Whacky" Eh? Macdonalds MIGHT just be FORCED to bring it back…HOW UNEXPECTED!

Just in time for the Mulan reboot too.

He probably meant the obsession

Real product. Real shilling. Course he was lying. Not like it matters.

Besides Disney still has that fast food deal with Pedoway

So like how everyone apparently everyone remembers Sinbad (the comedian) as a genie in a movie called Shazam but in actuality was only dressed as a genie for a movie marathon. Then later he dressed as a genie for the fake Shazam movie for College Humor skit on April 1st to play along with the joke.

The could just make something that wasn't real, real just as easily to capture the surge of interest and none would be the wiser.

Yes.

How is taking the cuck out going to ruin anything?

Because he doesn't want the only character he can relate with to be removed.

Holla Forums confirmed for redditors.

Really, though. Go back to 4chan. They fear saying bad words like you do.

Not even the same person you dumb nigger, i was just pointing out the hypocrisy.

I'm gonna start saying normie just to trigger autists like you.

Just leave.

Incorrect as usual, sagefag.

your a good man fuhrur brown

Without Jerry to rip on there's no B plot. Almost every episode features either another discussion on Jerry's shitty marriage or just outright shits on Jerry. Without him what are they going to do, plow through the main plot? If they did that the show would be 15 minutes long

First season was my favorite season overall.

I think that the second season's episode about religion is what made folks drop the show as it became more politicized.

You can make great digs at religion but it feels stupid and hollow coming from a Show where the protagonist is a literal god.

Its all about Mixture I suppose. The show became increasingly….Unbalanced as it went on. Similarly with Season 1 of Simpsons, you just watch it and thats it. Its satisfying and self-sustained.

But future seasons bought their own hype.

Why don't you just get the fuck out of here and return to reddit for good

Samurai Jackass is angrery

Why does it matter?

anybody remember this?

Shame on you.

OP, because Dan Harmon and his cadre.

There is a delicate balance between Roiland and Harmond (plus the other writers) where things click. Too much of one side is overly chaotic, and the other is, well, up-his-own-ass sitcom formula.

Not everything can be perfect. It is human to be flawed. Enjoy the fleeting experience when you can.

I thought this shit was on indefinite hiatus or was that just a set up for the April Fool's joke?

Nothing in my opinion

Personally, I feel like the series became kind of tryhard. It never really struck me as a series I'd want to see airing for more than like two seasons anyway, the uber competent Rick who is an asshole and the lovable retard Morty going on wacky space adventures was full of potential that ultimately got squandered when the writers ran out of ideas.

Then we got episodes that focused on the cancerous family, Morty's sister was brought on as a third wheel because they couldn't have Morty be surprised by all the weird shit anymore. Then the weird edgy shit came across as trying way too hard like having Rick prance around naked while chopping up his clones.

Also the fucking forced as fuck wubalubdubdub shit. That's not funny, it's just fucking annoying.

I feel like the show got worse as soon as the focus shifted onto Summer and the parents.

I feel like the show got worse as Rick became less of a deplorable asshole and more like a deplorable asshole that was treated like a loveable and funloving individual.

However the new season's first episode puts a lot of shit into perspective.

Like how he loves Beth, but he realizes she's not his Beth and doesn't want to treat her like she's his Beth, and why he hates all other Ricks most of all.

Too much focus went onto Summer. She's so fucking boring!

The worst part is that they could of made Summer interesting but chose to make her an average teenage girl.

It wasn't just teriyaki. It was some kind of somewhat spicy kinda sweet tropical fruit shit based off some old asian recipe

At the end of the day it's just a sauce from McDonalds.

The real reason was, that they fired all their previous writers, because they had the audacity to join a union.

I'm sure that the diversity thing is an excuse.

Then look up how to make it yourself.

This guy has a point, you can't claim to be diverse and have nothing but whites!

Oddly enough, Gravity Falls seems like it did this whole dynamic better.

explain

Or the sperg that screeches about porn in the cheesecake threads
Or the waifu autists
Or the "hi Holla Forums" autist
Or that one weirdo in drawthreads
Holla Forums is full of nutjobs

The best part is the guys who screech about the autists are usually just as bad.

Yes, in fact the series proper season premiere is in the summer.

At least here there aren't Star vs. the Forces of Evil multiple threads where Starco fans demand drawings of Star's shoulders.

…wow. How does removing the father uin things?

Look around.

Man what a rollercoaster ride of quality

… shoulders? What the hell.

yet

Wew, outed yourself too easily.

You got me, I'm totally from whatever boogeyman's closet you're ambiguously pointing at right now. Le monkey face, shitlord bigot pissbaby?

Where is the diversity JUSTin?

I'd say spread that shit onto twitter to call them out but they'd just brush it off with reports of nazi trolls.

Those waters are open to being muddied beyond recognition with just a pinch of dirt. It's their own brand of virtue signaling, and you know how libcucks love their infighting. Isn't it worth a shot?

Someone with a twitter should try this. This is just as silly as The Feminist Post being all white women.

Im not saying this show is great, but do we need to have the exact same discussion over the same show all the time?

Until people stop posting it, yes.

That's basically every thread here.

As long at the show's still going, We gotta comment on it.

Who says?

Tis the law of the jungle.

Why would you pretend to be retarded? Sage for off topic.

We're all retarded here.

He wasn't much of a dad anyway.

This Holla Forums has remained uninfected from the starcofags. And the cuckposting is done in /cuckquean/

I had to sit and marathon this fucking show because someone I know would not shut up about it.
Out of every episode I had to sit through, I could not muster so much as an audible snicker. There was maybe 2 instances where I cracked a sneer, but it's just so unfunny that it's unreal that anybody can watch this for the "comedy".
People gave invader zim flack for being "randum" humor, but the energy that was put INTO one of those "randum" humor moments was enough to make something dumb still funny, whereas rick and morty everything is incredibly tired sounding, it seriously doesn't sound like effort is being put into any scene so when there's a "randum" moment you can only go "okay so that happened" and shrug it off.
It's like a British dry humor sci-fi cartoon, in fact, just make a Dr. Who cartoon where the doctor a pessimistic asshole and there you have Rick & Morty.

Disgusting board, tbh.

Probably why it's popular in America.

?It's like a British dry humor sci-fi cartoon, in fact, just make a Dr. Who cartoon where the doctor a pessimistic asshole and there you have Rick & Morty.

Its worse. In Britain the dry humor comes off like a man who worked 30 years in a coal mine and knows that his wifes been cheating on him for his brother but keeps quiet because he loves his son.

Rick and Morty is like a 13 year old that just found out about how Santa Claus is not real and runs around to the kindergarten to tell them whilst sneering.

?It's like a British dry humor sci-fi cartoon, in fact, just make a Dr. Who cartoon where the doctor a pessimistic asshole and there you have Rick & Morty.

Its worse. In Britain the dry humor comes off like a man who worked 30 years in a coal mine and knows that his wifes been cheating on him for his brother but keeps quiet because he loves his son.

Rick and Morty is like a 13 year old that just found out about how Santa Claus is not real and runs around to the kindergarten to tell them whilst sneering.

You can never expect a good thing for a board dedicated to cuckoldry. But besides that, SvtfoE cuckposting is stall because the new season will not start until summer.

That's right. Many British comedies are good on the treatment of drama.

How did we get like this? What have we become?

Cuckchan leaked over. Other boards are hives for shitposters. No real mod control over here unless you report bait. It's sad.

It takes hem about a week to delete anything that isn't illegal, remember when Holla Forums invaded for a few months?

lack of quality control

yes

Beyonder doesn't delete things unless there's a few reports on them, and the Vol is a useless faggot who only deletes things that break rule #1 or posts that hurt his feelings AKA all those political posts he deleted or the meta thread he banned user for last week.

You've just got to shitpost anyone using trips or trying to make a name for themselves. Works for me, and there's other anons doing it, and it usually clears up the cancer.

Is Vol that guy who nuked a lot of threads and deleted a lot of random posts a month ago?

Yup.
His name isn't Vol, he's just a board vol.
An user made a thread about it last week and got banned for posting his name and email address, wanting board logs to be public.
His name is Rothgar.