Teen Titans Judas Contract Storytime

Since the new movie came out lets storytime the Judas Contract. This is my first time storytiming so let me know if there's anything I can do better next time. Thanks! Hope you guys enjoy!

This is the finale. Hope you guys enjoyed.

See, now this is the page that Rob Liefeld has spent his whole career trying to emulate, and failing.

I can see the similarities.

Its funny after reading this I realize that Tara is such a massive cunt. The cartoon tried to make her sympathetic but here she is just a natural cunt.

It makes even more sense when you realise X-Force was Rob's pitch for Teen Titans that DC rejected.

Yep, you keep expecting her to redeem herself, and in every adaptation since, she does, but in the original she's just a straight-up sociopath.

God, this is good. Perez's art is amazing. The dialogue has that 80s melodrama and cheese, but the writing is solid. The characters feel both human and heroic/villainous. It's a comic that takes itself seriously rather than acting embarrassed or wry about it.

Ah, Holla Forums in more innocent times.

Reminder

I always held that Perez was in the top tier of Bronze age artists. Some people say Liefeld was trying to be Jack Kirby, but I'm not sure he even knows who Jack is. All I can see is one failed attempt after another to emulate George Perez by a guy who never mastered the basics.
Hell, even Deadpool was supposed to be Deathstroke in his rejected Teen Titans pitch. Wade Wilson, Slade Wilson… originality isn't one of Rob's strengths.

There was a bit of back and forth rivalry between Byrne and Claremont on X-Men and Wolfman and Perez on Titans, you notice the line about mutants when Jericho joins up?

Jesus Christ, what did they even pay Liefeld for when a Xerox machine would have done a better job?

Better yet, just reprint the Perez art. Or pay Perez to draw the new work. Fucking Liefeld, fucking hack.

Best part is that he basically copied the script word-for-word and then changed a few words, making it shittier in the process, just to avoid accusations of plagiarism