Weapons of Persuasion/Memetic seduction General #1

WHO'S READY TO FIGHT IN THE GREAT MEME WAR???

This general will serve as the training and staging grounds of our efforts to shift the overton window and erase cultural marxism and regressive leftist thinking from the west.

Even though Trump has made it into office, this will not be the end of our battle; Riots are raging in the streets of every major metropolitan U.S. at the moment and the establishment democrat cabal are currently meeting with Soros behind closed doors in order to think up ways of causing a "purple revolution" that at the moment we only know will serve to help install Orwellian leftists into power in the U.S. .

The goal of these threads will be as follows:

1) Educate chan browsers in the ways of persuasion, propogandateering, debating, and meme-spreading/impression making

2) Refining the the books we read into short, almost weaponized infographs containing knowledge of how to counter and combat leftist ideals and tactics for educating fellow anons

3) Creating and spreading right-wing memes in order to saturate the younger generation and normies that are being bombarded every moment by MSM and leftists

blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list
A few of these books can be skipped or read out of order, what you skip or read is up to you, the most critical books are

>blog.dilbert.com/post/139541975641/the-trump-master-persuader-index-and-reading-list
All of Trump-sama's greatest hits analyzed as they were happening, analyze them and reflect on how they worked out, then try to incorporate them into your own life

Basic techniques for destroying those that hate america on a persuasion level

There are about 9 books in all, thankfully they're 99cents a piece for the e-book on amazon

Other books will be added to the overall list as anons suggest them, I am suggesting the bare basics that have worked for me
Do not forget to take notes as you read your books, you are likely to forget 90% of a books content within a month of finishing it I will write a post on how to take the most effective notes as you go soon, in addition to making short write ups of some of the books in Adam's persuasion reading list.

Good luck and god speed to all of you

MAGA

How to seduce?

==HOW TO TAKE NOTES++

If you are not taking notes while you're reading an info book, you are wasting your damn time, When you read a book, you should either have a word document or a pad of paper and a pen hand (paper and pen is usually better as physically writing etches the points into one's mind) Do your notes as shown below as you read the book:

notice what the chapters are about and what points the author discusses, the anecdotes they are giving, the research points they are proffering up, and what you can pick up and start using right away as opposed to things you'll have to work on.

Throughout all this, also attempt to put yourself in the situations the author describes and carefully think over what the author is saying and where you've seen these things happen before, how using these things can help you

At about halfway through the book, Summarize all the chapters and main ideas up to that point, See if you really really get what you're being told, when happy, read the rest of the book

Once the book has been finished, do another summary for the second half, and then summarize the entire book, see if you're happy and if you think this is useful. If you think you've got it, make a sparknotes version or an infograph and post it here so other anons can read it and learn from it

tl:dr read and take take notes

p.s. speed reading doesn't work, I tried

fag

Bump for wizardly visibility

shameless self bump

Have a meme.

Well we're at #2. Let's hope we can keep going

Seems like you could just listen to Trumps speeches and debates 30 min per day and pick this up unconsciously

Reminds me of the autistic guy who learned how to talk to people by listen g to Howard Stern

Absolutely degenerate.

We thought it would be over with our victory….

BUT IT HAS ONLY BEGUN

copying is not understanding, sure you can learn inflections, tones, and messages, but you wouldn't be getting the how and why of why those things are being said and said in that way

What do you think we've been doing for the past two years?

look, someone who didn't read the OP

You know this will end up in PUA don't you?

I appreciate your intentions OP, but this idea is a double-edged sword. Chan memes always filter down to Facebook etc. These techniques should remain a bit obscure in order to keep them from falling into the hands of the unworthy. Kek forbid the left starts learning from our successes. We have an innate edge in this stuff and any Holla Forumslack worth his salt will have no trouble finding and reading the necessary books.

Consider this stuff powerful esoteric knowledge, it should not fall into the wrong hands (especially with all the basic-bitch conservatives and redditors infesting the site these days).

What do you suggest to advocate strengthening the persuasion skills of all Holla Forums browsers as a whole and how to kill cultural marxism then?

fuck a trap

Its called lurk moar. It doesn't take a college course on how to meme, it takes years of lurking to get on the level. Besides, if there were a comprehensive book or something about memeing, then alphabet soups could use it to train their operative and launch counter memes in front of ours.

Everything else is a sound idea though.

kek

does persuasion even work?

Perhaps if we could use fascist labels and imagery when teaching this stuff, it would be automatically rejected by undesirables. Make sure all the images have over the top Nazi imagery and terminology to prevent people from reposting to facebook etc. Perhaps say that these were actual techniques used by the SS, make them unpalatable to the uninitiated.

I don't think all Holla Forums browsers need these skills, we have picked up a lot of plebs over the past year. Perhaps a separate board would be in order, something like /32/ but with a practical focus.

Nigger did you even pay attention this election season

It's less about the dank memes and more about making our ideology and worldview viral, and the ability to crush leftists, they're literally the weakest political opponents of all time, but because of their numbers and pervasive influence, they've corroded all of our great institutions and are forcing us into decline

I don't buy persuasionman's line. It just seems like more PUA/Carnegie feel good nonsense that is too hubristic to recognize the spiritual and synchronic element.

I can attest to Zeiger's Hammer of the Patriot being an incredibly wise handbook on debating liberals and rhetoric in general.

Look up behavioral economics, Nudging and related fields. If you say "Are you willing to try A?" instead of "Will you try A"?, you will get a much larger percentage of people to agree to do so. A lot of research that has been done on this stuff. And it is has been used against you your entire life.

Here fellows you are now award one entire

!

Use wisely do not spend all in one place

Esoteric Kekism

This entire OP stinks with a "how do you do fellow kids" vibe.
Doing all that you suggest would pratically be writing an instruction booklet for our own methods, which would in turn allow them to be countered more easily.
Furthermore, instructions would produce lower quality memelords, who would do things because they were told rather than fully understanding the why, which would over time dilute or even subvert is entirely as their voice got steadily louder than the core of anons that produced the knowledge.

You live by the memes, get molded by them and do not post until you are already a Holla Forumsack.
"Lurk moar" has served us well for years, and i see no reason to change it now.

This.

I have words to label what it is that the phenomenon of memes are, but they are not for consumption, because - like speaking of God - one dilutes the meaning of the purity of his absoluteness the same way that one would dilute the purity of what is at hand.

You will not dilute Kek.

This.

Holla Forumsakcs already understand memes and persuasion. OP stinks of shilling for dilbertman.

You've already fallen for my trap

bump

Persusion = getting people to: 1) focus on your message 2) care about your message
getting ATTENTION – whatever the brain focuses on a lot – must be "important" (human psych bias; eg attraction builds with girls you see often)
FEAR – scare people = top priority, needs to be fixed immediately

Link your message to: a Face, Personality, Visual, make it Personal (Trump attacked about his hatred of women–"only Rosie Odonald")
Linguistic [kill shot] — "low energy", "crooked hillary", "lying ted cruz"

[Confirmation bias] – If a person strongly believes [X] then everthing is seen as evidence of [X] – eg everything is oppression of blacks
People are irrational–once they decide on something, there is no more data / evidence etc. (its the brain's shortcut: for a world saturated in info)
[frame] a subject how you want people to see it – eg calm -> (reframe as) low energy (confirmation bias will do the rest of the work)

[Primed] – previous energy / persuasion work that has gone into a subject. Study the history of what people believe and use it to your advantage.

Assume superior position–attack, question, [dont: answer / justify / defend yourself], ignore, laugh, smirk, stay CALM, cool and in control.

1st) Raport: copy target group, till they are comfortable with you —- Then Lead: after trust is built
Leveling up / Overton window / "Slowly boiling the frog"

Normies
Make your message as sub-conscious and as short as possible (normies hate to be constantly hit over the head with ugly brutal truths, they need their hands held and made to feel comfortable)
Use humor, cartoons, jokes, symbols, clever ideas etc – to distract them (while you hit their subconscious)
Focus on the young – funnyjunk, 9gag, game forums, sports forums etc

Ive reworked/formated it a bit:

Persusion = getting people to: 1) focus on your message 2) care about your message.

getting ATTENTION (using whatever means) – whatever the brain focuses on a lot – must be "important" (human psych bias; eg attraction builds with girls you see often)
FEAR – scare people = top priority, needs to be fixed immediately

Link your message to: a Face, Personality, Visual, make it Personal (Trump attacked about his hatred of women–his response: "only Rosie Odonald")
Linguistic [kill shot] — "low energy", "crooked hillary", "lying ted cruz"

[Confirmation bias] – If a person strongly believes [X] then everthing is seen as evidence of [X] – eg everything is oppression of blacks
People are irrational–once they decide on something, there is no more data / evidence etc. (its the brain's shortcut: for a world saturated in info)
[frame] a subject how you want people to see it – eg calm -> (reframe as) low energy (confirmation bias will do the rest of the work)

[Primed] – previous energy / persuasion work that has gone into a subject. Study the history of what people believe and use it to your advantage.

Assume superior position–attack, question, ignore, laugh, smirk, stay CALM, cool and in control.
[Dont: answer / justify / defend yourself]

Working with GROUPS
1st) Raport: copy / mimic target group, till they are comfortable with you —- Then Lead: after trust is built
Leveling up / Overton window / "Slowly boiling the frog"

Normies
Make your message as sub-conscious and as short as possible (normies hate to be constantly hit over the head with ugly brutal truths, they need their hands held and made to feel comfortable)
Use humor, cartoons, jokes, symbols, clever ideas etc – to distract them (while you hit their subconscious)
Focus on the young – funnyjunk, 9gag, game forums, sports forums etc

This info is already out there in detailed textbooks. Its not complex high level math–its simple psychology. The "elite" Jews already understand this stuff. (pic related)

"If you cant explain something–you dont understand it" – its always a good idea to try to explain / teach your idea to some newbie (it will highlight gaps in your knowledge – things you dont know you dont know)

All of those books are already out there and they've sold millions of copies. If you feel really paranoid about our condensed social memery version making it's way into the hands of the normies, we could just take the message and cover it in fascist wrapping paper. Put some nasty red pills into the first third of the book so the hard lefties will refuse to digest it.

Step 1: Pirate all the books on the list and upload them to a place where we can all download them.
Step 2: Read through all the books.
Step 3: Figure out what are the crucial parts and what parts can be ignored.
Step 4: Rewrite/Copypaste the crucial bits into one book that focuses on internet propaganda and memetics.

Scott Adams maymays don't work for me; I just get a real forced vibe from them. Could be because I thought his shit was completely wrong about how Trump was going to win and I guess there's also the whole "e-celeb" angle that never sits well with me.
I don't know; maybe the memes can be improved if we pepe him (though he screams more wojak to me).

Again though, this screams of john scalzy self promotion; something to think about I guess.

that cap terrifies me

post normiefriendly redpills here please, infographics about race realism, shitty memes that can be posted to shitty sites like 9fag and instagram without them stealing it mattering

with benis :-DDD