Donald Trumps Jewish ties

I know I am going to get called a shill, cuck, whatever for this but I want to have a serious discussion about Trumps Jewish ties because it is bothering me… a lot.
There really wasn't an option in this election since the other candidate might as well have been an ISIS agent but that doesn't mean everything is rosey now that Trump has won.

All his children except for Barron are either married to or dating Jews, his Jewish son in law will likely be chief of staff, he is picking pro Israel politicians to serve under him and so on, not to mention he has received awards for his ties to Israel.

What are we going to do if he starts cucking for the Jews?
How do we stop this?
Can we redpill him on the JQ?
What do we do if Trump starts censoring anti Israel sentiment?

And most importantly, how can we keep him from going to center while also fanning the flames of the coming race war? The man is a negotiator, if the Jews and leftist offer to make a deal with him to calm the storm he will likely make that deal and that would be bad for whites all over the world.

I want to believe Trump is secretly a white nationalist but the amount of money people like Sheldon Adelson gave to Trumps campaign has me on edge.

If someone can dispel my fears please do, I really don't want Trump to fuck this up since if we don't see drastic changes in demographics this we likely be the last time white people can win an election in this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNdFMROBx8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lurk 2 years before posting

Been here since the Exodus at the end of 2014, just not regularly since family and school take priority.

if you're going to paste copypasta to get banned you should stick with the brown pill garbage at least its kinda funny

You bastard, I encoded that webm and now you use it for your fucking awful shill thread. Hint: This topic has been beaten to death over the past year and a half. There is nothing new to discuss. Lurk more.

can I get link then? I'm serious

We just cauterized a wound and you're complaining that the scar doesn't look pretty enough.

He's not hitler. He isn't going to ever be hitler. He'll do some things that will make us very happy, and do other things that will send us screaming to his staff to push their shit in. He has jewish ties. Nobody makes it that far up the greasy pole in the US without having jewish ties. Eventually, that will be phased out, as the overton window pushes further and further right.

Be patient. Concern trolling isn't productive right now, and we're being flooded with threads that say exactly what you're saying. Right now we just have to worry about signal boosting to keep neocons out of his cabinet.

Still a better option than Hillary. I'd rather not have everyone, including women, get drafted to fight in a war against Russia. Open borders and endless immigration from third worlds and terrorist organizations. Gun grabbing to be an at all time high, with restrictive regulations imposed in the name of "common sense laws to save the children" after a few dozen false flag shootings after the DNC hired a company to hire a company to pay someone to shoot up a school. Trump was the option to chose. Johnson's an idiot crashing the libertarian party with no survivors (as if he made any real difference there), Steine is a kike (see Bolshevik Russia) and Sanders is a kike (see Bolshevik Russia). That's what happens with our system of government right now. You have no choice until you can tip the scales of political power from established and corrupt parties and media networks from foreign and domestic lobbying to of, by, and for the people. Trump's campaign promises and most of his stronger talking points make him the candidate to do this job, it's much better than Hillary's negative campaign of just spouting hate and buzzwords to convince useful idiots like you.

Where I got it from: youtube.com/watch?v=eNdFMROBx8M

The footage, without that music, comes from Werner Herzog's documentary Lessons of Darkness. Those two men are firefighters who worked for Red Adair.

>>>Holla Forums

I agree with you but I am still worried, my fear is that the cauterized wound is infected or soon will be.

My question is how? How do we keep these people out?

actually I meant this part:

smh

Podesta Emails

Ping Pong Pizza Pedos #11

SERVE THE GOD EMPEROR IRL

Largest Pedophile Ring in History, 70,000 Members, Heads of State, the Rats Scramble

Trump may have won popular vote

Trump & Putin discuss Syria and US-Russia relations in phone call

/sg/ Syria General #4

Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power'

Steve Bannon of Breitbart News chosen as Sr.Avdisor and Chief Strategist

VA SENATOR RICHARD BLACK FOR TRUMP'S SECRETARY OF STATE

Look carefully at the "protests".

The man himself isn't a Jew but he does have kike in his family so some of them could be telling Jewish lies.

all this stuff is great but doesn't provide any way for us to strip Jewish influence out of congress or the Trump administration.

I hope to see something so beautiful happen again in my life time.

Trump doesn't have to be Hitler but at the very lest I would want a man who's children are all in bed (literally) with kikes. Is one non Kosher president too much to ask for?

I think the most important thing we could do to help get this done is to pressure our congressmen and other representatives that we want them to support the banning of all foreign lobbying. It would help if we worked on convincing leftists that they should agree on this point, might even be able to focus the entire effort on Israeli lobbying since some of them don't support Israel's genocide and expose their lobbying efforts and their ROI (military support + 38bn US tax $ to Israel + wars for Israel).

However, this OP wouldn't be the way to achieve this since it's closer to concern trolling than taking action to enact change legally and peacefully.

Kill yourself.

Yea it's fucked up.

Then at least give me something, I will make it in to info-graphics and share them with everyone else for future reference. I wouldn't be asking if I knew what to say to these kinds of questions regarding his Jewish ties.

we've had this thread every day for weeks now. its getting old. either lurk moar or just stay on reddit.

Put some fucking effort in, Jesus Christ.

Why not become the literal Hitler you were meant to be?

2/4 of His bankruptcies were bailed out by saudi prince Alwaleed Bin Talal. At least 350m in the 90s.

You know it's a Civil war when a Brooklyn property developer who is a VIP at AIPAC and besties with Michael Glassner and Larry Silverstein wins the US election.

Selection* sorry it's never a election.

source?

If Trump encircles himself with (((them))) will he be making the decisions?
Here's to a hope he's a bit more Adolf then we know right now

That's a start but what could we use to threaten these people? Almost everyone in Washington is on the take from one malicious agent or another, any way for us to dig up dirt up on them to leverage our position?

even Hitler had Jewish backing when he was first starting out… through not form within his own family.

Be rich in manhattan and your options for spouses are somewhat limited. High percentage of Jews. Don Jr wife just has some Jewish ancestry, but her and Don Jr are Christian. Pic related. - cross

you sure they just have Jewish ancestry? It would certainly be good news.

Wearing a cross doesn't mean anything, even Ivanka wears one and she is a Jewess.