Let the man be

How stunning and progressive.

Progress, yes!

that's so brave

Son swapping with Donal Logue

>>>/bl/

i for one am shocked.

Fuck off fag.

There is no doubt in my mind that he's fucking his son and raising him to be his sissy cock slut. At the very least the evidence presented would have been enough to warrant an investigation before (((current year))).

You fucking bigot, let the man have his personal boipussi

why live ;_;

I want NEED Shad art of Sabretooth Liev fucking his son.

heh, wow. I suppose this isn't just abuse it's to signal to or advance far in the 'illuminati'

like with Will Smith being handsy and making sure his sons go all fruity too

He came for the MLP panel, nuff said

its a common hollywood thing

Angelina Jolie with her brother

The kid's going to end up killing himself.

I don't see the problem here tbh

That's so hot.
A family that lays together, stays together.

Time to stop watching Ray Donovan.

Who the fuck kisses their son like that? And he's blowing that scooter handle. Kids just don't wake up and decide to start blowing a scooter handle one day. Oh and he dresses him in provocative drag. This is just in public and they seem odd, who knows what goes on behind closed doors…

Reminds me off this.

WHEN YOU HAVE SEEN SOME SHIT

Future Chester in the making

i don't see anything wrong, if anything ur the one with dirty thoughts OP.

Future Sarina in the making.

Where's the problem?

>>8ch.net/leftypol/

It's immoral to allow child abuse, even if the kid happens to be a kike.

Karma, user. His main purpose of living will be forfeit because he couldn't raise a good kid that would in turn do the same to inherit his name.
But who knows, maybe the kids runs from home at 18 and lives a good life.
It's for him to decide if he wants to surpass his shitty father.
And looking at the statistic it might be since the post 00' generation is the most conservative one.

That's some sick shit.

Fuck that. He soiled one of the goat qt actresses with his dirty hebrew seed.

While the second one is weird, the first one is the way it was done before strollers, baby cribs and cheap bedding.
The kids were often present during the lovemaking since they had no separate bedroom.
Families were a lot intimate in ye old days without the kiddie fiddling of course

Well apparently she isn't goat anymore shes kosher and its her fucking fault fuck her

Is this normal kid behaviour?

Nope.

YOU JUST KNOW

Only in (((Hollywood))).

WHORE
HOREW
OREWH
REWHO
EWHOR

the things i would do with these little boys~

Too slow. Sick fuck.

Reminder that he's basically treating his son like that retarded movie "Movie 43"

Yes user. Daddy has to please your mommy.

This pic is pretty much proof that this kid gets his throat fucked on a regular basis. Probably convinced that it's a normal bonding experience between boys and their daddys. His Dad probably doesn't even need to say anything any more, the kid just does it to make his father proud. Fuck man, this is depressing.

why? they're kikes

Guess I'm just too soft. Like I know fucked up shit like this happens all the time but the fact that actors can get away with it, even when they flaunt it out in the open, really pisses me off.

That kind of thing never happened. A member of (((the Tribe))), maculating a child? Impossible.

Did somebody say cock slut??

This scene made me diamonds.

This is stuff for nightmares at this point.

THIS ISNT NORMAL

NONE OF THIS IS NORMAL

WHY DOES THEIR BOY LOOK LIKE A GIRL

WHY IS A BOY LIKE THIS

NONE OF THIS IS RIGHT

Wew. I guess if you are too afraid to fuck random little boys, you just corrupt your own and fuck them.

is this the same crazy chink that wants to start an 'american spring' to kill trump?

yes

But they want to ban lolis!

He should have killed pedos instead. What a waste

to be fair he does look really good as a loli

He probably did kill a few and saved some children a lot of suffering.

The Jew wants white boys fucked in particular.

The sister expression says it all

hey Holla Forums, lets say you have a son one day lol and he wants to dress in girls clothes, how would you set him straight ?

Corrective facefucks daily until he stops being a faggot.

is there a straight version of this?

All aboard the fall of Rome train! Next stop degeneracy

That ruins the point. Shad should just give the people what they want and go all the way.

im alittle ashamed that im 2/3 sickened and 1/3 aroused by this kid in that harley outfit. i guess that's the pedotrap right there. There literaly is barely a difference in looks between sexes at that age. so.. jeez.

fucking jews.

The next generation should be our last.

“It is good to be a cynic – it is better to be a contented cat – and it is best not to exist at all. Universal suicide is the most logical thing in the world – we reject it only because of our primitive cowardice and childish fear of the dark. If we were sensible we would seek death – the same blissful blank which we enjoyed before we existed.”
— H. P. Lovecraft, ‘Nietzscheism and Realism’ from ‘The Rainbow, Vol. I, No. 1 (October 1921)

Give me one reason to have faith in the kids after us

Demoralization is complete

What the fuck

the next generation is the islamic generation

And the next one?

wew

First one is normal the second one is weird as fuck.

JUST

shad pls

Beat him and show him how disgusting faggots are

this needs a painal edit.

I can't fucking believe this shit. this guy played the shit outta sabertooth, now i have to hate his faggotass.

that poor child. that's the face of a lad who's seen some shit. whats it like growing up, looking just like ur mom, having to watch your younger brother get all the attention. wanting love but not wanting to get railed up the ass, and not really being able to tell the difference between abuse and love but knowing something is terrible wrong. How much longer before he has a breaekdown and accepts it. How long before he puts a loaded gun in his mouth.

10 mins in paint

Bulge is still there user.

(checked)

I wonder if he fapped before or after putting on his son's lipstick.

Direct him towards wearing a kilt or a hakama. Alternately let him wear all the pink he wants but make the stipulation that it has to be boys clothes.

Are you fucking serious

Maybe the boy is actually just trans? Makes a lot more sense than "huuuuuur! His father is dressing him as a girl and abusing him! Duuuuur!". I'd actually wager that is actually pedo projection from these sick fucks. Notice how all of these projectors seem to have right wing buss words in their posts? Really makes ya think.

He is trans. Deal with it.

You are worse.

is this bait

No. He is entitled to dress the way he wants too, don't like it? Then cry me a river.

no u

I'm not the one crying about it sweetie.

u r tho

B U S S Y
U
S
S
Y

Better a weeb than a tranny.

I'm saying that you retards should let him be himself even if that meand geTring triggered in the process. Just let him live…It's not rocket science.

I'd rather let him die

They never do, it always some faggot that makes them get into that.
I remember a tranny saying he was normal until he started to see shemales soliciting on his way to school, he got so impressed when he realized those were men and they did, that it made him retarded.

You are scum.

One persons mental illness is another person's blessing. Remember that.

Why do some boys go tranny in these situations and others only become cross dressers? And why do tomboys almost never go tranny?

I dont know, the fact is that degenerate shit leaves a strong impression on kids because its really fucked up.
And nowadays we have this garbage 24/7 on tv.

There were trans people in every historical period. Why do you people think you can bury history because it triggers you?

I can't wait to read about how all historically significant people were really disabled nigger trannies with AIDS.

Slaves being mutilated and raped by gay men werent fucking trans. Kill yourself.

Yep, typical degenerate leftycuck.

And this blonde is the mother of his boys

ur the only scum here, mucs

Here's one example for you. Want another? Time to go back to school honey, your e-education clearly isn't working out…:(
wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus

you really are retarded

it could be a puffy vulva

I'm rubber you're glue, what bounces off me sticks to you. Also If I am so "retarded" you should back able to easily disprove my claims, right? Wrong.

He wasn't trans, he was a slave

How can a child know he's trans? Children don't know any better.

He's a child you stupid nigger.

Yep the kid surely wanted that.

Kill yourself like all trannies do.

Satan is a tranny.

Trust me, they know. Remember when you was a child and you knew for certain that something was right and felt natural and good but your parents insisted that it was wrong and stopped you from ever doing it? Now I want you to imagine feeling like that 24/7…Welcome email to the (not so) wonderful world of a transfer child that was unlucky enough to be born into a family of bigots. The worst part is that when you reach a certain age you will ALWAYS look like a man, this is a major cause for the irregularly large amount of suicides in the transfer community imo. A lot of these needless deaths could be avoided if these children were capable of getting hormones at an early age to increase the odds of successful feminization and if you think that is "wrong" and you advocate against it then you are personally putting the rope around the neck of these young, lost people. Think long and hard about that, what is a "funny troll" to you is a life changing moment for another.

He was transexual and his existence proves that transmission people existed in antiquity. Sorry if that hurts your fee fees. The point is that he was accepted as Neros WIFE by the courts and public. How do you explain that away?

Should be trans.

lovecraft was an emo faggot tbh

What happens when the child changes his mind?

Except that they are left with poorly functioning child sized genitalia that can't be reassigned (of course SRS is a hell in and of itself) or used to have intercourse with.

Fucking kek.

No.

lol phonecuck

He was a submissive slave who got his ass rammed his whole life.

Kindly fuck off back to plebbit.

Only your mentally ill faggot friends will actually even consider your arguments, so go back and stay there.

But he was accepted as Neros wife by the public which means that the concept of trans folk was understood and accepted by the public. This is the key point.

The Romans didn't even conceptualize gay and straight in the same way we do. Anyone doing the fucking is a man and straight, anyone being fucked is a woman/gay.

You are braindead faggot

You should head to Iraq, I hear they love that shit there. You'll fit right in.

Funny how they want us to be reduced to act like people with an IQ of 70.

How did I miss the point? The roman public accepted him as Neros wife therefore the Roman public accepted and understood transexuality. What part can't you follow?

Thanks for proving my point hunnybun, gender is a social construct and transphobia is merely a byproduct of victoriana prudishness.

*Victorian era

No shit Sherlock, they would accept anything or die. You are really fucking dumb.

So basically you are daying that they DID accept transexuality and that transgender people DID exist in the ancient world?

What the hell is wrong with kikes?

Has anyone at least tried to reporter this kike to child services? If enough people do it maybe then this kike will get the message we're going to fuck him up for abusing his children

They're not in their natural environment.

It amazes me Shad hasn't been arrested yet by his government.

how long till he gets a bull to blacked his son?

Maybe they get off to his (((art))).

They accept "transexuality" in the same way shiites accept it.

Sad truth.

I rest my case.

this entire thread is bait in case you guys didnt notice

You do realize that Shiites force gays to become transexuals, including surgery, as a part of gay conversion therapy under the pain of death right? That's effectively what Mr. 616 did to that little slave boy.

Sometimes it's hard to tell since Holla Forums and /cuteboys/ exist.

spoopy

Yep, stuffing my face with candy, staying up all hours of the night. Eating food off the floor, almost petting that live snake in my backyard. I sure did know everything back then.

Listen up faggot, everything felt uncertain and exciting/weird. I didnt 'know' anything. all you have is emotion and experience AFTER the fact. if some dude had molested me, i'd probably have ended up gay. Because that's just how it fucking works. even if you stay straight, that shit seriously warps your sexuality toward whatever happened to you as a kid. Degenerates know this, that's why they ALWAYS target children.

. Thank god i was raised in the country far from this shit and my parents werent a pack of raving degenerates bent on their own sexual gratification.

To truly KNOW why someone does something or is drawn toward something, you'd have to deeply analyze the whys and what came before. You dont just see a kid trying to stuff a banana down his/her throat and assume they're a cockslut you Immense Faggot. These people need to be executed in their beds, but sadly the adoption system is sure to get the kids molested, so no one does a thing. The solution will present itself soon tho.

PLEASE DONT WAKE HIM AGAIN

they know if they tell people not to do something, it's the first step to having it become a fetish.

This kid gets gayer every post

What kind of a boy talks like this…

As someone who has "seen some shit", I can tell you with no doubt in my mind that this kid has taken a grown man's dick before. He looks exactly like Slave Boy Sammy. Liv Schreiber's harddrive is most likely a veritable gold mine.

a boy who takes a grown man's dick nightly.

Straight version, from Shadman's Twitter. No bulge.

You'll probably get to witness it in your lifetime.

Funny thing is, I tried to redpill my mom on Hollywood pedophilia and how so many childstars grow up to really, really fucked up, and she just thought it was the "attention or fame".

Jesus…how many niggers and kikes do you think poor Macaulay was forced to take in his life? You think Michael Jackson knew?

Innumerable. You got to remember to those were like the wild west days of boy loving too, maybe not as much as the 70s and 80s. But there still wasn't an awareness and paranoia of child molestation yet.
Also, I think Michael Jackson was one of them.

Actually I think Michael was the only one that DIDN'T fuck him.

Michael Jackson was an enemy of the Jew. It's why they wanted him dead for decades, to gain control of his estate and music for their propaganda and purposes. He wasn't some disgusting boy lover, quite the opposite actually. MJ hated Jews, and the fucking pedo elite.

For shit sake user, he was a goddamn Jehovah's Witness. They're like Mormon 2.0 without the zionism.

tfw you know horrific facts about media, academia, politics, globalism and you don't know if it's better to inform your family or depress them any further with such uncomfortable truths. Sometimes it's better to not burden them with these things.

I wanna have my bulge taken away like that :3

LMAO

Back to Holla Forums, nigger.

I wouldn't mind abusing Liev's boy hole if you know what I mean

now that's what I'm talking about

kill yourself faggot

If they would rather be kept in the dark then they deserve to be kept as slaves.

You guys ever think this world is beyond saving?

No, but the longer this farce goes on the more blood will be shed to right the wrongs.

It really bothers me that these aren't the same resolution.

Not while im still here

Here is the 3DPD version

Kill yourself

reality is never beyond saving. because at any moment anyone can do anything. the only question is, will they. or will they roll over and take it.

how is this allowed

raving erection

Yes

Cute. he really loves his grandpa.

Really? Are you just trying to be a fucking asshole or are you genuinely retarded?

Your the one that is eternally butthurt and afraid of change, if anybody is going to kill themselves it will be you hun.

The age of consent in Nazi Germany was 14.

man that grandpa is enjoying this little abomination and not even hiding it

you must be having vision problems, the goal never moved

youtube.com/watch?v=fbX--VvqAOI

youtube.com/watch?v=zUGvYGpl260

I don't think this should arouse me.

nothing wrong with cute girls doing cute things

So thing is one penis free and fap safe then? I'm afraid I might accidentally gay myself.

this needs to be put to music

pls have your trapdar calibrated.
ur safe

dude wtf

Welcome to Holla Forums

you couldnt be more wrong faggot, i just care about whats right, like kids not being poisoned and having their lives ruined by retards like you

Children have the legal (and moral) right to transition. Get over it.

too bad they dont have the actual scientific technique to "transition".
Face it, transgenderism is a form of population reduction disguised as a medical disorder

ayy lmao

I happen to be an expert on this topic.

There are two types of "trans". There's "homosexual transsexuals" and "autogynephiles". There is no cure for either.

Homosexual transsexuals act like girls from early childhood, playing with girls toys, expressing feminine behavior and choosing feminine clothing, all on their own. These children transition into "transwomen" before age 25 and often end up looking very convincing. These trannies are the "traps" you hear so much about.

Autogynephiles are basically straight men, except they have a malfunction when they see women they want to fuck that makes them project these women onto themselves. Most autogynephiles start crossdressing when puberty starts, and masturbate. Most autogynephiles stay at this "transvestite" stage and stay in the closet forever. A minority of them start projecting an entire delusional "female" alter-ego onto themselves, and fantasize about having a vagina. This motivates them to have cosmetic surgery and hormones. By the time they have gaslighted themselves into doing this, they're 45, have a family to take care of and have the body of a linebacker. Naturally, autogynephile transsexuals pretend they have the "origin story" of the homosexual transsexual so they don't have to admit their entire identity revolves around a fetish.

Based on this, Liev Schrieber's son is either a homosexual transsexual if he picked his own costume, or Liev Schrieber is forcing him to do it because Hollywood libtard reasons. Since the kid doesn't seem to be embarrassed I'd say it's the former.

Hghly unlikely statements.

This is pure bullshit tbh. There is only one category of this mental illness and it's caused by childhood trauma. Sure, there are fetishists and beta cucks who basically want to emulate women for sexual gratification or to gain status but in the genuine cases it's a mental disorder caused by trauma that makes the victim disassociate from themselves. This isn't a condition you're born with and while some kids are faggy that doesn't mean anything. What's going on in the OP is quite clearly abuse induced.

Fuck off you vile little man, just Fuck off. Source your claims if they are written by old white men from a bygone era then don't bother.

What did the mentally ill faggot redditor mean by this?

So, when is he getting OINKED?

Nice numbers, but obviously that has already happened.

He meant that they are biased sources and I speak for the majority of the board dwellers when I say that we aggressive with him.

*agree

He may not look embarrassed but he does have the 1000 cock stare, which is extremely disconcerting and heart breaking when it's coming from a 8 year old.

Trans people have a tough lot and are constantly under criticism from hate filled bigots so that probably explains the distressed look.

Trans children have a right to exist and should be able to live the way they were meant to. No decent kind hearted person would disagree with this and to all the sick tucks in this thread know this:
Our love will overpower your hate and bring you over to the side of life. You will join us eventually.

People didn't just fuck during the night with everyone around back then.

Pre-colonial hawaiians were famous for that though

that's a funny way to spell degenerate self gratification.

an ok anal-cyst, but im not so sure 'cure' is the right word. because that implies a fetish is a disease. its really just want happens when you aren't getting enough normal affection and natural urges spill out in odd ways. i first noticed this after i got back into a meaningless internet relationship. I noticed that my deserve to fap to weird shit dropped off almost completely. as well as my need to cunnypost. after it ended, these desires slowly manifested again. If you trace back the journey into being a porn addict, you'll notice that slow descent into weirder and weirder shit. i was never fucked in the ass by daddy so i cant know what trying to deal with that entails. but i was touched by my babysitter, and it's definitely influenced me negatively.

get a more fitting example

What did he mean by this?

DAILY REMINDER

seems to be suggesting a solution of some kind.

Having a pig around as a positive male role model might actually fix this kid and let him accept himself after hating men due to getting raped by his dad. He needs piggo healing power.

Perhaps some sort of "final" solution?
makes you wonder…

Why is he holding his lightsaber like that

Id fuck it
And so would you
Probably gives bomb head

Dont lump me in with your degeneracy

nice source

I have the legal right fuck kids then, right now

Since thats less serious than getting your junk chopped up and your hormones messed with right

he's right, if we follow it to the logical conclusion, a kid who has the moral authority and right for major surgery and major drug treatments, then it stands to reason they now have the moral authority to choose to fuck people.

It is your moral and legal obligation, nay, your duty to go out there and fuck as many kids as possible.

Yeah I was thinking the same.

Ploiticians in the future cuold say pretty much what he says, but with "nicer" words and pc rethoric.

*Politicians

So SJW's are just Islamists in disguise?

Investigation WHEN

Wait, is muslim marriage with minors allowed in Britain?

Took you long enough to figure that out. Muslims are desperate because once the car industry moves past oil, they are all fucked. So they are paying fortunes to jews to help them infiltrate the west.

Many western countries allow marriage to minors with parental consent.

It was legal in New York until this year

is david duke… a bit right wing?

Literally a nazi

do you have the link? they took that one down

you don't even speak for yourself, faggot, someone else does

christ

but consummating the marriage wasn't legal, right? RIGHT?

Yes.

Masterbait.

Another strange photo found, but take it as you will.

saved to cunny playlist

if someones marrying off their children to 30-40 yr olds then I don't think they really care to report it.

This describes me pretty accurately.

OMG! A father is letting his son sit on his lap!!! Somebody call the Internet police ASAP!

ugh. i've seen that move before..

Another weird photo for you guys. Make what you will of it.

Looks like he just lost his virginity.

Daddy said we gonna play "Gaybertouch vs Vasoline"

Why even marry a girl so young? It should be: women for business (making children), boys for pleasure, goats for emergencies.

Most of those images are fake. The second one is from a spelling contest for example, he's comforting a nervous girl. Just reverse image search them.

I like to comfort girls too when they are nervous, if you know what I mean.

Hope you did the right thing and put a ring on that little finger once you were done, user.

Looks like he's feeding him estrogen or something.

durka durk

Religion of piss, religion of lies, liar and sick fucks.

he's feeding him something alright.

I want to fuck Liev's ass

ewww that's gay

yes, I know

We were having fun itt. You had to ruin it with your degenerate comment.

sorry

What a load of bullshit, if you press them there is always a sexual abuse story behind it all

Saved.

That is if they pass.

thats only lasts as long as the money holds out. those looks will fade faster as you're fighting ur own body to maintain them. and that's if you were already girly as fuck to begin with. Even if you do get attention, none of it will be fufilling or meaningful. eventually these men will run into the same wall women deal with.
>why can't i find someone who really cares about me?
but you wont, because only degenerate beta faggots or closet fags want a fake girl who cant give them a child, in the long run this realization hits and they buckle under the weight of it. as their body and flawed reasoning betray them, soon they 'll be fit for nothing more then being gimp #3 on some polyamorous fuckfarm being used and abused until theres nothing left but a shell of a person. though i imagine for some this outcome is preferably to acting having to try in life.

I remember that bulge.

What in the honest fuck am I looking at

This guy is like the D.B. Cooper of pedophiles

youtu.be/sGtBw4_t9yI?t=227

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136285055/

Somebody should do something about this.
He should not fuck his own son.

I hope he's at least not circumjewed

Delusional pro-trap propaganda

I used to help propagate the Trap meme on Holla Forums years and years ago- it was a RUSE like cut4bieber! The before and after pics were normal guys and GENETIC FEMALES.

We were FUCKING WITH PEOPLE.

and it was wrong and I regret it

Look at the trans kids who start before puberty like Jazz Jennings, with all the money from family and TV and sponsors to throw at the situation- still look like shit.

Imagine how little of a chance everyone else has. The 'passing as a girl' thing is just FANTASY

that's the dumbest thing I've read all day

you can hate degenerate traps all day, but you cannot deny that they're getting better and better at "passing" for girls

Get your eyes checked.

Why even live?

Why is this allowed in America?

Not really, it's just that they've been nuking boys' hormones from an early age to produce a modern version of eneuchs which still don't look like girls. Welcome to the neo-caliphate where white boys are castrated and sodomised. Thanks, Jews.

nice denial

you're probably a repressed homo yourself

stop being a faggot and admit that some look like girls

a good looking boy that doesn't look like a boy leaves one option: looking like a girl

Prove that they look like actual girls, because I've never seen any that do. You've probably looked at some pics for only a second without actually paying attention to obvious giveaways (hands, shoulders, etc.)
Why are people still using this meme? It doesn't even make sense.

Because it's an argument that requires 0 thought