We Wuz Kangs bullshit

This is very interesting, just look at how these Black people think. Also they are using the same redpill analogy that we are, strangely enough. What should we as white nationalists make of this?

facebook.com/The-Black-Matrix-A-Perception-Management-Program-to-Control-Black-People-345565742216731/photos/

lolololol

Also more White people being exposed to extremely insane Black people stuff will help to redpill them. The true face of Black people is paranoid, hateful, and downright crazy.

Let it be known!

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/The-Black-Matrix-A-Perception-Management-Program-to-Control-Black-People-345565742216731/photos/
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOOOOOTS of memeing and humor potential with this stuff. And the Blacks in the comments section are lapping it up!

It's a kike ruse to make whites ashamed of researching their true history.

This is like fire. Whites know how to make it and use it. Niggers don't know how to make it or use it properly just randomly some nig finds a branch lit by lightning and rushes to show it off to the rest of his mud hut mates.

It's like these darkies understand that becoming enlightened means first getting rid of all the notions that society wants you to believe in, but then fall into just believing what society wants them to believe JUST MORE INTENSELY.

Society says Blacks B oppressed so these niggas believe it TENFOLD.

Niggas can't into disconnecting from the socio-ideology matrix SMH famm

This what, exactly? I'm with you but I'm not clear about what you're referring to.

LOL these guys are literally like Black Stormfront, except they openly call themselves black supremacists, too, in a few places. This is a goldmine

Imagine how insanely racist to whites they must be for other Blacks to call them racist, like holy shit, they must be like 14/88 level racewar now-tier nigz.

Niggers. Niggers never change.

Being redpilled is usually a more self introspective to see past the mists that this world beguiles us with we make it and discover it ourselves. Nigs just found something ((they)) left behind for them to find while acting like they're in charge of their destiny to only continue being pawns of forces they won't admit to see or know.

Direct their anger towards the jews. Kill two birds with one stone.

See it's like a "WE WUZ KEANU REEVES" the cult, basically? Seems right

Niggas can't into independent mindedness, but they can larp it briddy goowd

Cuck-tier spacing. Please leave.

I would say do that if it would work, but they just see Jews as another group of Whites. Nothing anyone will say will change it.

more gold, this is unbelievable.

Fuck all this samefagging. This thread is cancer and OP is a faggot who needs to lurk more.

you're a faggot, this is interesting both politically, racially, culturally. What's your fucking problem? Posting a bunch of images from one place isn't samefagging, it's sharing content that is interesting. Fuck off.

Then redpill them on the nature of Jews and establish the Jews != Whites distinction first.

And they couldn't even get a original photo that wasn't watermarked? Low energy.

Most of these are made by Holla Forums and other sites to see how much bullshit they can make kangz believe.

I strongly, strongly, strongly doubt that will change how these people think, they hate White people as much as (X random very antisemitic person) hates Jews. It might work with some Blacks, but with most they WANT Jews to be White so they can hate White people EVEN MORE. You can go ahead and try, but it won't do any good imho.

So they saw the same 90s cyberpunk movie made by jewish trannies as us? No big deal.

Try and introduce this image to them. Everything on it is true. Olinto de Pretto wasn't black, but they don't need to know that.

No, the comments are filled with Blacks agreeing, also there's a book by some Black power writer being advertized. Blacks really ARE just that stupid.

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

White ppl so racist smh EVEN THIS WHITE LADY admits it

where do they find these retarded photos?

You mean this stuff?

You almost need it to be a black guy saying it otherwise they'll just think you're being racist again because they bought the Jews are a race meme and remember the 6 gorillion goy. Jews are only a race in the sense they they're a tiny percentage of the population and a tiny gene pool and have been inbreeding for centuries (which some claim makes them their own race), it's mostly the religious indoctrination which affects them. All Jews are bad. All Jews are the enemy so long as they see you as gentiles which will be always. It's 2016 A.D., as in After Death. It's been this long since Christ and Jews are still dirty fucking Jews, all of them, either to your face or more often behind your back. Your ancestors didn't record years since Christ for no fucking reason, you stupid little shit ingrate jackass

That one is not even crypto.

no she's really white, she's just a lesbian LGBT cunt too

a lot of mannish lesbian white women can look jewish, because a lot of famous jewish women are lesbian cunts.

Same with Rosie O'Donnel, who is Irish, but could be mistaken for a Jew on looks and behavior

If you want to be a wise ass, it's a modern translation. God damn fucking kids.

The fuck you rambling about? xtians worship a kike on a fucking stick.

Reported for obvious kike. Reported for obvious intl.

I dont even comprehend that one
all these shitty hood movies are directed and written by black people

Guys ever heard of
some nigger that build sand castles, had nigger slaves, and happened to have a lot of gold. how exactly is that the epitome of wealth?

I say encourage it. Black nationalism is theoretically an ally of white nationalism: they don't want to live in the same country as whites, which is fundamentally the same thing we want.

an ally in a sense that we want the same thing, but they will always hate us and never be able to talk civilly

t. nigger

The niggers who are "black nationalist" aren't what you think. All they do is steal and rewrite history and say "all da white peepo r racis."
"Black nationalist" think they deserve to be treated greater than anyone else. They're parasitic and a tool of the Jews to create instability within a nation.

Groids are highly superstitious. I've overheard some of their conversations where they are talking about how to cast spells as if it were completely true

This. Convince them toilets are witchcraft and watch the poo flow

To be fair, many of us here also hate blacks and consider ourselves better than them. Plus we have our own share of WE WUZ nonsense, for example the occasional Atlantis thread. Some level of that is a healthy reflection of pride in your own people, and if blacks are also proud of who they are that's fine by me.

Get in there with fake black accounts and try to steer them towards the realization that its the jews on top, using the white man as a shield, and oppressing both of us.

yea but very few of us actually believe that EVERY1 GREAT WAS WHITE stuff

also we can talk civilly if we have to, they probably can't.

That looks like a random African drawing.

what the fuck is this nog even trying to say.

pretto means black in portuguese, kek.

WE

WUZ

no but likeā€¦. some people literally think every egyptian pharaoh was white and so was genghis khan

difference is that very few whites are WEWUZKANG types, very very few

That last one has to be a troll

Assuming that is from Canaan, it's probably a Canaanite drawing of the god that Jews stole. The Jews are iconoclastic, and hate any depiction of their demon god Yahweh/Jehova/Allah/Whatever. The use of curves arouses suspicion though.

yea this

mysides.jpg

I reckon we get them on our side for the time being.

Crisis always needs a scapegoat and I bet the Jews are behind this. Flip it - we inject counter-propaganda redirecting the blame at Soros and Co for divisiveness.

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

this

Funny thing is most people that been around blacks become "racist" because they are fucking violent and stupid. But somehow statistics be racist yo.

Beaner here that grew up in Compton, 80-94. Niggers are their own harbingers of misery and death. Any group of people that has lived with a decent amount of blacks, hates them. I wonder why?? All this PoC vs Whites talk from blacks makes me laugh. Who do they think is going to join in their fight? No one likes them besides liberal retards and whiggers.

That message, oh the fucking Irony.

ikr

bump for interest

Egypt at its height was aryan. Then it declined gradually as jews infiltrated it, using baby (((Moses))) to play on womans baby protection instinct. With the jew within the walls, the rot started.

Jews probably did the same then as now. Oy vey racist, let in these nubian kangz 'n kweenz you oppressive shitlords and then the decline started. Same old story. Every time.

I feel like this was an attempted subvert of that idea (which was actually very feasible).

Marking this as possible demoralization shill post.

My opinion would be to let them go on with it, the best thing for us as whites is if Africans could go back to Africa and become independant instead on living on constant handouts.
They are bound to find out about (((the people))) who exploited them and team up with white (not living with us but rather trading).

Ive got no problem with black people as long as they don't act like niggers, also i think it would be best for all of us if they had their own state

the ancient egyptians were algerians/berbers, niggers are fucking retarded

Exposing Black Truth = EBT
dopplekek

tru dat

It's one Jewish guy making all these images, you realize that right? Just herding his pets towards violence. When Facebook allows this type of thing to stay up, you should take note. Watch it grow.

He's right, though, most nignogs will never question their hatred for Whitey. Reality sucks, that's just realism.