Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/03/26/opinion/to-stop-irans-bomb-bomb-iran.html
archive.is/MuaeB
archive.is/6JB1g
archive.is/kHEza
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/trump-putin-vow-tackle-isis-9259834
archive.is/PIvyT
twitter.com/AP/status/798332268884488192
web.archive.org/web/20161115011615/https:/twitter.com/AP/status/798332268884488192
web.archive.org/web/20091201221646/http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/2001/08/26/2001-08-26_kerik_plans_mission_to_israel.html
web.archive.org/web/20091201222105/http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/2001/08/30/2001-08-30_kerik_to_israel__stay_tough_.html
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
antiwar.com/blog/2016/11/14/stop-john-bolton-on-twitter/
theamericanconservative.com/articles/trump-and-the-neoconservatives/
buchanan.org/blog/trump-doctrine-america-first-126011
archive.is/3tR05
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agree.
THIS IS NOT A SHILL THREAD
OP IS NOT A FAGGOT
HE IS NOT TAUNTING US
HE IS NOT SHITTING ON TRUMP
THIS IS A VALID CONCERN
TO THINK TRUMP WOULD PICK JOHN OVER RUDY WOULD BE RETARDED THOUGH

How about an avenue that DOESN'T rely on having a twatter or faceberg, eh?

I don't use that shit, and I'm not going to start now.
I'll happily email, however, if an address for such ends is available.

Rudy is just as bad, you fool.

yeah no

Agreed

Needs memes

Got any?

Just get a sockpuppet twitter or facebook faggot, thats where Trumps whole family actually pays attention

yeah yeah

Rudy is Ziocuck shit, deal with it faggot.

Why?
Fuck no.
That shit is cancer.

We have to engage in total terror against the Muslims menace wherever it is

Then why don't you sign up then faggot

Back to leddit

I'm of the belief that Trump is on placation, if you catch my drift, until January 20th. Obama told him he can't do anything he wants, Trump probably insincerely acquiesced, and the first step was accepting their neocon globalist empire-building plant.

We'll see, I suppose.

….?

Rudy is Ziocuck trash bro. Its not about 'nuance', its about him being a piece of shit who serves the enemy.

There are far better choices - like Iron Ann.

Literally anything from this article

nytimes.com/2015/03/26/opinion/to-stop-irans-bomb-bomb-iran.html
archive.is/MuaeB

Honestly I really think that this is just neocon's shilling their guy REALLY fucking hard in an attempt to retain control over foreign policy.

Still though we need to shut these fuckers down.

Rudy helped the jews cover-up 9/11, he should be tried for treason.

This tbh fam.

He's not in power, and his MO should be - and appears to be - calming all the rioting and half-assed attempt to start a civil war by placating the vermin who were defeated.

Now is not the time for creating fear - that comes later, toward the end of January.
Once he's in power, he CAN do whatever he wants.

Just stop trying. Please.

Please report my thread and ask for a sticky

Rudy is worse actually.

can confirm

rudy is a traitorous piece of shit

war with every race when we are strong again… wipe them off this planet.

WARMONGER
DEATH TO ALL THOSE THAT OPPOSE US

FUCK OFF NO WARS FOR THE KIKES

It's a shill thread. These alleged picks are based on (((sources))). You've apparently learned nothing over the last year and a half, stupid fuck.

Agreed.

Jew York mayor with a boner for Israel?
No thanks - there are plenty of options, and he is a bad one.

Iron Ann for Sec. of State, unless there's a better place for her…?
Make it happen.

NO MORE SENSELESS WARS FOR ISRAEL

I'd support Ann Coulter getting something

Then what's the hurt in somehow getting the word to Trump that the people do not want him to choose Bolton?
for anything.
huh?

yep, there's no harm in it

How do you plan on defeating ISIS then? You want them to keep attacking us?

BOLTON SUPPORTS ARMING THE REBELS YOU RETARD

ALSO SUPPORTS LITERAL COMMUNISTS IN IRAN

In all seriousness?

Let Putin/Assad handle it.

Obviously, but is Sec. of State where she belongs?

I think she'd do a decent job.

Stop supporting the terrorists, starting aiding Russia and Assad.

BAM.

Wars over, Russia/Assad win.

^

The only sources claiming this shit are the same retards that were proven wrong over and over the entirety of the election.

Fuck off.

Just so it's perfectly clear, John Bolton was the keynote speaker at Hagee's "night to honor israel" fundraiser.

There is no fucking way conceivable that it would be acceptable for Bolton to hold any position in Trump's administration, and his appointment would be an incredible betrayal to voters.

That doesn't mean we as the core of Trumps base shouldn't be letting him know we don't want Neocon Warmongers in general

First, it's saber-rattling, and second, don't you trust your dog-emperor any more? You think his team of super-elite millionaires, billionaires, and Jewish-Americans doesn't know all about Bolton's past?

archive.is/6JB1g

Oh Jew.

See? This is what happens when concern trolls are allowed free reign. Gets like this. Fuck all you faggots that participated ITT.

Bolton being named Secretary of state is bad. No matter how you frame it. Period.

Bump, the fake clinton pic is a slide to keep John Bolton as the Sec of State

Fuck off. You're trying to make people think that he chose Bolton. This is a fact because I can see through you. This is a shill tactic all over the Internet today, you dumb fuck.

It's like you're not even reading the links.

archive.is/kHEza

Filtered, faggot. I'll shill against any faggot warmonger as Sec of State.

Fuck you piece of shit leftists. All you do is lie. Your tactics are so obvious, this is why you lost the election and why you will continue to lose and humiliate yourself. There is no evidence whatsoever that Trump is even considering Bolton. Braindead leftist trash.

Trump's already elected, why would anybody have to gain by shilling against him? Now we have to be his biggest critics to make sure he does what needs to be done instead of cucking for the kikes.

Kill yourself, worthless leftist scum. How does it feel to lose? It hurts right? So now you pathetically waste your time trying to demoralize the people who beat you and humiliated you. The best part is that tomorrow this is blow over, and you'll have a new failure to be humiliated over.

this

Nice try, Hans.

Reported.

Leftists are humiliated and lashing out with temper tantrums. They want to demoralize the people who crushed them so that they can feel better about themselves. Hatred and conflict is in the nature of the leftist. It's as simple as that.

Yeah, sure thing leftist. I'm sure no one will see through your bullshit. You idiots are so fucking easy to spot from your posting style alone. You must not have any clue just how stupid and pitiful you look to everyone else.

You KNOW it's bad when Rach is bumping the shit.

did you faggots really think a simple election/casting ballots was going to make these snakes go away?
neokikes never give up
faggots like bill kristol can be wrong about literally everything while opposing a candidate and when proven wrong say the exact opposite with a sraight face
rats

That's a pretty autistic theory. If Trump picks Bolton or Rudy, nothing changes, and all of our efforts were wasted.

You can't just cry "shill" and ignore reality.

(checked)

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/trump-putin-vow-tackle-isis-9259834
archive.is/PIvyT
So apparently Putin and Trump have been talking and have taken steps to work together on destroying ISIS.

So how does Bolton as secretary of State even fucking work? I mean the fucker is extremely anti-Russian and Trump is already being nice to the Russians and laying the ground work for co-operation.

No really how the fuck does this even work?

AMALEK SHALL RULE

What made you go from being the first pyrsyn to bump this thread to now shilling against it, Hans?

It works by not thinking so two-dimensionally and realizing he's still playing the game as he has no power yet.

You are fucking stupid ISIS?LMAO!! you mean the rebels blobama has been funding?Simple cut off their US gov support and they get sucked up like a cancer patient with aids.Then just let Putin mop em up and come in make a few token bombings and bounce.YAY!! WE WIN.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Then only considering him makes sense.

Also once you stated that you want someone as a cabinet member are you locked in or can you change your mind in the future? Because I can easily see Trump baiting and switching.

I'm not, like, a scholar. But I've always liked this guy's attitude about American power and control in the world.

The neocons viewed him as their useful idiot attack dog, not an ideologue in lign with their world-changing plans. I see no reason he could not use his tenacity in a Trump administration to attain Trumpian goals.

I have not been convinced he is bad, but am open to more evidence.

Did you read

he wants to bomb the shit out of Iran and install a communist party even if it means going to war with Russia, how much fucking worse can it get than THAT?!

You sound a lot like the shills who were trying to frame Sheldon Adelson as a "nationalist" and "anti-globalist".

There's a difference between war for your own benefit and war for Israel's benefit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
twitter.com/AP/status/798332268884488192

I'll take anyone over john bolton so this is great. Trump is really fucking the kikes over hard. How is Rudy's foreign policy positions?

Israel First.

archive
web.archive.org/web/20161115011615/https:/twitter.com/AP/status/798332268884488192

Guliani isn't great but hes miles better than Bolton. All Rudy wants is to make sure Iran doesn't have nukes, but he isn't willing to invade and fight russia to stop it.

Bolton is only slightly worse than Jewliani.

There's nothing to sign up for. We just gotta drop a few nukes and glass that desert hellhole.

agreed, I think we should go to war against israel to send a msg to all their (((rats))) in our gov.Madagascar it is kikes GFTO!!!

Yes, but we also need to find a suitable replacement or at least suggestions.

Rudy doesn't have a lot of autonomy from Trump though. His political capital is all but spent. If Trump lost you would have never seen him again.

This

Muslims aren't a threat the only reason they are still alive is because white women would feel bad. It's Jews who benefit from arming rebels aka TERRORISTS.

I don't trust any media "source" but i'm fine with Rudy since he seems 100% loyal to Trump and doesn't Rudy getting SoS mean that Gowdy becomes the favorite for Attorney General? Because let's be honestly Attorney General is the most important position when it comes to fixing this fucking country.

Also if Israel really did do 9/11 Rudy unleashed is going to be something to see. Also count on Saudi Arabia getting fucked.

Also Remember the theories about Punished Trump and 9/11 and then remember that Trump and Rudy have been friends for decades. This could all be part of some 9/11 revenge plan.

Glad US has a president that don't care what they think and the sandniggers never had a chance,was just kikes trying to get the white man to kill their close proximity enemy's.I would be all for Iran getting nukes if they would use them on israel instead of just bluffing their asses off so US don't come kick their sht in cuz kikes want us to when we shouldn't give a dam about (((them)))

Honestly I like to see Trump appoint that PooLoo democrat as Attorney General, hes shoah'd both Democrats and Republicans for taking bribes/fucking kids

I'm pulling for that guy too.

How is appointing someone who complicit in 9/11 going to help him get revenge for it?

*who was

If Preet or Gowdy gets in it's gonna be a bloodbath.

Do you know what a sockpuppet account is?

wars for us and our genetic seed
Kill all others except white

I second Coulter for Press Sec…imagine the butthurt and liberal media avoidance of WH press conferences. Between Trump twitter bantz and Anne's daily press smackdowns we can keep infinite salt flowing through 2033- when Jr. finishes his second term. If Trump authorizes new funding for molten salt reactors and libtear hydroelectric plants we can finally unleash the power of free energy(assuming the libcucks don't all kill themselves).

Guliani's chief of police, Bernard Kerik going on trip to Israel in August 2001.

web.archive.org/web/20091201221646/http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/2001/08/26/2001-08-26_kerik_plans_mission_to_israel.html
web.archive.org/web/20091201222105/http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/2001/08/30/2001-08-30_kerik_to_israel__stay_tough_.html

The fact that Rudy literally make New York City great again while he was mayor makes me think that he's a good guy who actually gives a fuck. I mean at that point what could Rudy do? Stop them from covering it up? I think that getting as much inside info as he could and waiting would by far be the best plan. Not to mention Trump was genuinely extremely pissed over 9/11 and he's still best friends with Rudy, that should tell you something.

We might finally get justice for 9/11

Why do you like, feel the need to like, talk like this. It's like, so like, annoying.

Does no one remember the headfakes and trial balloons Trump put up for VP to control the news cycle?

Relax your tits fam. We'll end up getting whoever we end up getting.

excellent idea user Coulter will assblast those fags.

Rudy has been loyal to Trump for decades.
Rudy is also a very articulate, reasonable man, and with proper advisors, could outmaneuver most when it comes to diplomacy.

Indeed

Calm down autist, he only said it once.

Post your face when Trump appoints good candidates to all important positions and relegates neocucks to token administrative jobs.

He keeps surrounding himself with neo-cons while at the same time having telephone calls with Putin about fixing Syria. How does that even work? Those kike-lovers would gladly fuck Trump over if it meant another war for Israel.

at this point idgaf who because The Emperor will ultimately call all the shots not advisors however Gowdy as AJ is a must cankles has to go down down all the way down.LOCK HER UP or STFU!

change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury

Lads, please continue the petition here.

He half-joked during the primary about being in talks with Trump about this position. We must meme Doom Paul for Secretary of State.

This is all covered in The Art of the Deal.

Not an argument.

Reported for not even trying.

antiwar.com/blog/2016/11/14/stop-john-bolton-on-twitter/

theamericanconservative.com/articles/trump-and-the-neoconservatives/

#NoBolton is being used too

Dear God, how dare I tell you to read a book for once in your life, in order to learn important information!

Fox News just said that the AP reported that Rudy Giuliani is the favorite for Secretary of State.

Better than Bolton, but I would rather have Richard Black for Secretary of State and Rudy as Attorney General.

Yep, Rudy is the new Bolton

Honestly, this sort of thing has been my biggest fear about a Trump presidency.

Even with the (((Establishment's))) rigging I was pretty sure he'd make it in. But there's always been a little voice in the back of my head saying he wouldn't live up to our expectations - either falling to the neocon/globalist pressure or just using the presidency to enrich himself rather than bring about any substantive change.
I hope this is just unwarranted cynicism but we NEED to stay alert. We fought to get him into power and now we keep fighting to make sure he does what's right.

Ben Garrison.

I disagree. They are only a threat if they're nearby and have the numbers.

That's because (((they))) keep pushing the "one race, the goyim race, stop being so islamophobic" meme.

Is he just old…. or?

How does one go about making himself rich with the presidency? You're watched from all sides from people that wanna make themselves richer/powerful so they're even watching you, and since Trump is an outsider, it makes sense they would watch him even closer.

This. I couldn't have said it better myself. Giuliani as AG? Need I mention 9-11, and Giuliani's role in that. Remember Building 7? That was supposed to be Giuliani's bunker. Now ask yourself if you trust this man? No way he should be trusted in any way. He is part of the corruption we are trying to expose and eliminate.

The meme needs to die. I've never seen it used correctly, only where the points are obvious but nested in insulting rhetoric/banter. The only real response to give is that not an argument isn't an argument. Also Molyneux is a kike and rationalism is for plebeians.

This is a D&C thread.
A shill thread.

First post confirms.

You have to go back.

buchanan.org/blog/trump-doctrine-america-first-126011

Calm down.

What does this mean?

Ben shapiro is a jew, a cuckservative jew who railed against us the whole election.

Yeah its not like all these protests across America aren't being funded by the same people who wanted to go to war, at the very least proxy war with Russia in Syria.

You really think John Bolton is any good?
archive.is/3tR05

The Jew is leading us into another war for his own benefit and our own detriment. War with Iran may mean war with China and Russia at the same time, its what shady-Hillary was going to do in the first place.

First pic is the guy Bolton answers to.

Jews can't be cuckservatives.

Yeah but Kikero was blatantly anti-trump. Who's he trying to fool now?

The death squads.

He's saying he'll back Trump if he goes full Neo-Cohen and appoints Bolton.

Jews really are the personification of the biblical idea of demons.

It means Jewpiro want a neo con as sos.

It means shapiro's a dirty jew and mensch needs a helicopter ride.

To be fair, Bolton really reminds me of Commissioner Gordon.

And then the kike has the audacity to say he's not all about muh israel

stereotypical badgers with hamburgers

how the fuck anyone still listens to him or the faggot has any relevance whatsoever is beyond me. i like to think people still only occasionally mention his name in passing as the most ridiculous punchline to the most jewish joke.

Ben Shapiro confirmed for Holla Forums vol

Ahahahahahaahahahha. Watching this kike get bullied is one of my favorite memories of this election.

He's a bulldog. He'll fuck with the Chinks and spics and other cunts that will be getting uppity.

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Send your thoughts here. I like Gowdy for AG.