!!!FALSE FLAG/DISTRACTION ALERT!!!

Look carefully at the "protests".

They do not have the broad groundswell support required to "take off" into the kind of social unrest that would be required to e.g. permit Obongo to suspend Trump's inauguration; they are also burning a very short fuse with this tactic, because the liberal chimping is quickly alienating "soft liberal" and moderate targets, causing more of them to accept Trump as a legitimate (and preferable) president. The people managing HRC's campaign are not stupid; they are quite aware this tactic will not have the obviously "desireable" outcome (removing Trump). That means that there are two possibilities for what they are really doing:

1. Our enemies are trying to actively eat the political left from the inside out, destroying all organized opposition to Trump. This might be a viable tactic, if a sufficiently clever repositioning strategy is enacted to "re-legitimize" the Democratic party even further into the left-wing.

2. The more likely possibility, in my opinion, is that Soros and his allies have reverted to the "latent liberal" phase, similar to the relatively covert political machinations of the mid-20th century which paved the way for the overt leftist machine which manifested itself in the 90s and continues to operate in plain sight to this day. If this is correct, then the Democratic party and the rioters have been sidelined–instead of using a Hillary presidency to directly push their goals through the mainline legislative process, they are being expended like ammunition to create a giant distraction while the real harm is done elsewhere.

Much a magician's act, making the overt "left" the victim of a "false flag" attack could easily be used to distract us from a more potent threat.

Has anyone here carefully examined other possible goings-on which might be the real attack we face?

Fox news had a couple news segments on Soros and the rest of his ilk shelling out millions for these bullshit protests. Granted they just started covering it, and as always we knew ahead of time. The real question is should we start infiltration of their groups and rat out there movement while making a buck or too.

If they removed trump america would fucking explode Conservatives and liberals who voted trump would riot 100x harder then these libshits atm who cry because they lost.
replacing trump is the most undemocratic thing they can do its a bad idea
For business politicians and people
unless they want civil war they wont do it

That's exactly what they want. Obama nor Hillary have said a single word about the protests.

Well they obviously have something planned or he wouldn't still be funneling money to these people. I agree though OP, these riots are just swinging moderates more towards Trump.

My only guess would be that they want some fucked up leftist to take a shot at Trump but its not like he walks down the fuckin street anymore.

Jumped to my PC. So here's the score The only Craigslist ad I found was dated around 11/1 in Vegas, still searching around. Any other Vegas anons lets see if we can use this vector to get in, make some cash, and get some names.

Eh im gonna have to wait and see
i know soros is funneling money to these protest coordinators
but i just cant see a civil war happening
unless they want to crash America (horrible idea even for the global powerhouses)
America isnt some shit African nation
its considered the most powerful country in the world
its to use full to drive it into the dirt they need America it's the force that gives them the advantage Technologically and militarily
i cant think of any reason that they would want as to why they would spark a civil war in America

There is no amount of social unrest that would permit the suspension of an inauguration. They might call off the after party and do the swearing-in in a bunker or something, but there is absolutely no way to stop the swearing-in. There is absolutely no excuse that anyone with the power to enforce it would accept.

Believe it or not, Army generals take the "all enemies, foreign and domestic" thing sufficiently seriously that they would tell Obama, "respectfully sir, no, you're not longer our commander" and that would literally be the end of it.

I'm constantly referencing the Maidan revolution in Ukraine. So far they just don't have the centralization of Maidan, and there never will be. To spark a civil war in the US will take a lot, a huge amount of effort. Far less than what these liberal hipster faggots are capable of. Even if there was a false flag, say shooting of protesters by "Trump supporters," it will be of little consequence. The shooting of protesters worked in Ukraine because there was a central mass of protestors. The larger the mass, the stronger it feels. These small (comparatively) protests haven't the fortitude, nor resilience.

Can't find shit on anything going on in Vegas that isn't two days old. News reports saying that a lot of the protestors bailed after three hours. My money is on the fact we have CCW holders wondering the strip and the armed counter protestors. Their indignant shells melt in the face of hot lead, or they just aren't getting payed. Anyone else have more info?

I know that there is no legal basis for Obama to do such a thing; however, I also know that, in theory, sufficiently desperate times could conceivably be used to justify such "desperate measures". I do not believe this is even theoretically possible at this point in time, which is why I am arguing that "stopping Trump" is not the real end-goal.

Because you can source thought–right, kike?

That's another option, yes–try to "incubate" some radical into attempting to kill Trump before he can get elected. However, that's a very long shot at best, and would be disastrous to everyone, Soros included. I don't believe that is the end-game here.

A civil war is not the goal. These riots are a distraction, not an end unto themselves.

Not even the Civil War stopped 1864
Eventually you doom faggots are going to have to come to grips with reality: The handover of power will not be interrupted. No amount of civil unrest will stop it. The election was not postponed, and neither will the inauguration. They can't stop this. No amount of doom prophesying from Holla Forums can stop this. It is completely out of their hands.

Here's an idea: we gas them now and worry about what they were trying to do later. They have no grand plan, because they honestly did not plan for Trump winning. Why do you think Hillary delayed her concession speech? She didn't have one written already. There is no grand plot here, they're just chimping out. Soros funding them is just Soros's personal way of chimping out.

Still, gas them all and unravel their machinations afterwards.

Well I can tell you man, I was an army officer and we used to have classes on ethics. Remember the movie, A Few Good Men? The point of the movie was, you have a duty to disobey illegal orders. They gave us classes on that. And of course, everyone remembers all those officers hung in nuremberg because "I was only following orders" isn't a valid excuse.

The military absolutely will not support keeping Obama in office. Neither will the secret service.

However, you're probably onto something with this:

Let me throw something out there for consideration: right now, they (soros et al) are packing up everything incriminating at that pizza place. They're scrubbing the place down with bleach. And maybe the riots are just insurance because there was a tiny chance that if the media had nothing else to talk about, they'd give the cheese pizza a quick look.

lol, I don't know how to do bold. I'll try again.

you have a duty to –disobey– illegal orders

Better than many other threads which are dedicated entirely to a single social media post which should just go in the salt thread. Or the HuffPo front page thread where the OP didn't even bother to stick around or post an archive or anything a Holla Forumsack would do.

This is a land of law and order, not hatred and chaos.

I think it is sheer desperation and doing anything to hurt Trump that they can. Clearly shocked and upset at losing an election they thought they had "in the bag", now they are in panic mode. We have the enemy on the run. Don't stop anything you are doing. Keep investigating the emails. Keep investigating the Clinton Foundation. Dig up whatever you can and use it as ammunition. If Trump ever decides to falter on his campaign promises, pull these out and show them to him.

One avenue is distracting from Clinton e-mails, servers, Clinton Foundation and the Comet Ping Pong breakthroughs. We're still on the train.

i've been to the portland protests and it's just a bunch of jackass university marxists trying to 'voice their opinions' via waving Trans-Marxist flags, or so called anarchists getting arrested for smashing up windows with baseball bats

It'll probably blow over, but there's all sorts of things that /could/ happen. One thing for sure is it's justifying a need for police militarization, which is something that needs to be decreased over time.

The other cities are where people need to focus on, THATS where the real calamity potential lays, imo

m8, no, the real lesson of nuremberg is that losing is illegal

Same thing I said here so I agree completely. It's to keep the media distracted while they destroy evidence.

I know what the army teaches. I also know that the army has in the past followed other orders which were of dubious legality. I also know exactly how much desperation and chaos can undermine even the best training and the highest moral principles. My point, however, was that the level of chaos necessary to cause such a scenario is impossible.

PROTIP: italics and bold are from double and triple single apostrophes

I think this is a reasonable possibility. However, I'm a little embarrassed by the complacency we're showing.

We must assume our enemy is not actually on the retreat, but has simply changed to a different kind of attack.
Only when they are unmade can we consider them to be "safe".

Very true.

They have no grand plan, but they are supreme at reacting, and they do have contingencies of various kinds.
Even if it's not actually true, it's safer to assume they have a backup plan than to be caught with our pants down.