TRUMP WON THE POPULAR VOTE

THREE MILLION VOTES CONFIRMED CAST BY ILLEGALS

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations.

“Number of non-citizen votes exceeds 3 million. Consulting legal team,” he added.

Virtually all of the votes cast by 3 million illegal immigrants are likely to have been for Hillary Clinton, meaning Trump might have won the popular vote when this number is taken into account.

Vote fraud using ballots cast in the name of dead people and illegal alien voters was a huge concern before the election.

On the morning of the election there were 4 million dead people on U.S. voter rolls.

Although some states require some form of ID before voting, California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C. all require no identification before voting.

web.archive.org/web/20161114220136/http://www.infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Bernard_McGinley
infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
web.archive.org/web/20161114220136/http://www.infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
archive.is/lQdRo
archive.fo/Do2Fw
atangledweb.org/?p=66223
70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/
(((breitbart))).
autogov.c
archive.is/wLWJ6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I definitely had to hand over my drivers license before voting.

Damn I was hoping for ICE or Elections boards were saying it.

Bumping. Get in your twatters bros. Get this out. It is an important

Poisonous source. Don't use it.

It's possible your county requires it but not the state.

I don't want to hear he won the popular vote, OP, I want to see it.

I knew that he did, because the Dems always engage in massive voter fraud, but 3 million?
Hot damn, I want this to be true.

Officially Jersey does not require ID. They may have asked for it, but you didn't need to show it.

What's wrong with Infowars? Drudge linked it.

i voted in commiefornia, i knew we had no chance electorally but I wanted my vote and my wife's vote counted towards the popular vote. I felt awkward because I pulled my wallet out to show ID but they weren't interested. It just seems strange something so official and important and it's like "nope, don't need to see that" here's the voting instructions, knock yourself out!"

Trump should sue.

For the rest of our lives, when documenting the outcome of the 2016 race, the media kikes and the history book kikes are going to include the parentheses that Hillary "won" the popular vote. It's our job to pass down the truth of the matter, that this was because of illegals voting and other forms of fraud.

Come back when you get some real sources.

Infowars jumps the gun sometimes and doesn't verify as much as they should.

Typically they turn out to be right though. They've also been getting more reliable these last few years, so I'm feeling pretty good about this fam-a-lam.

What's a real source, kike? Bloomberg? New York Slimes?

Drudge links their stories when they're confirmed, and he does so frequently. This was linked on Drudge.

explain to me how the fuck this system isn't designed to make fraud as easy as possible

You need proof, you nigger. It's nice to hear Trump won the popular vote but without actual confirmation of that and the fraudulent votes struck from the record, it doesn't really change anything.

So, what are they actually going to do about this? Is Trump going to sue? Even though he's won?

This is probably a moot point this election, but with more deportations and voting restrictions we have a bright future. The NV election was the one with the highest chance of rigging. It was always close and they have a shitload of illegals there and next door in California. We will see a lot more counties and congressional seats go red when fraudulent voters can't vote.

I also just realized it was Watson that published this, and he's been damn reliable. Get hyped faggots! This is gonna be good.

Yeah he "lost" the popular vote according to google by ~ 500,000 votes remove 3 million he wins by a landslide however I'm sure there are still more cases of fraud. Therefore this means Trump is far more popular than what the media
tries to let on……
Typical jews trying to make people feel isolated our ideas are popular!
All we need to do is change public perception of what is popular.

Voted in PA in Allegheny county the one county that had "trouble" with votes.
The voting area was covered with niggresses and several old cat ladies.
I purposely used my Concealed Carry ID as my ID. The look on their faces priceless.

Jesus shit fuck, get your shit together.

This votefraud.org watchdog group analyzed voter registration databases and they're planning to sue.

This story has legs, moreso than the pedo pizza thing.

He doesn't need to sue. He has the house and senate. Require all states implement voter ID with meaningful restrictions and actually enforce the law. We just saw at least a dozen congressional districts and maybe a few states go red.

We're working on it.

For reference compare to OP's pic.

Infowars is more reliable than any "respectable" mainstream media source.

We are looking at NV becoming competitive and getting a whole lot more congressional seats in.

If we implement reasonable voting restrictions and enforce the law we will win bigly.

In my country they issue voting ballots to every registered citizen. Upon voting you are to present this ballot matched with your ID card and this again is matched with a register of blacklisted ballots (deaths/migration/re-issues etc.)
The ballot you give off so you cannot vote again.

How is this so hard to do in another 1st world country like the USA?
Why are national democratic processes regulated by states or even counties anyway? These are things that should be nationally regulated.

Infowars helped Trump win about as much as Holla Forums did.
I know you don't want to hear that but it's true.

Because parties that control that want to commit voter fraud

IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT WE DEPORT ALL (or most of the) 30 MILLION ILLEGALS BEFORE THE NEXT CENSUS.

They will show up in leftist states as “population”, which will only increase their share of Congress and the Electoral College.

Or at least its becoming that way
Talk about a wild ride its been

Republicans need to implement some sort of cryptographic voting. There has to be a way to stamp out fraud.

I believe that Trump would have also flipped Nevada and Minnesota because they were very close and neither require ID.

Minnesota does not have many illegals but they are ground zero for the Somalian refugee program. They're not illegals but they're not full citizens either.

They will betray us eventually.
As will Drudge.
Keep an eye out.

People dislike Infowars for their pre-campaign history of misdirection and downright disinfo. During the campaign they weren't bad.

When felons vote they go Democratic 75%. When immigrants vote they go Democratic 80%.

This too.

The best ways to beat fraud are this.

Precisely. If we do what needs to be done now they will be ours in 2020.

while he has better things to do, i think the current protest/riot for 'clinton popular vote' will have its legs crippled with this.

truth must out, and traitors exposed.
besides, a landslide sounds good.

Nevada is what tipped me off. It should have gone red. Also.._

I call bullshit. I live in deep blue WA, and literally no one likes that cunt. Saw more Trump signs and stickers this year then I did Obama stuff in 08 as well.

I promise you OR would be in play if it weren't for illegals.

Do you live in Eastern WA? That might explain the disconnect. WA, OR, and most of New England go blue even when just White men vote. Seattle shitlibs are probably to blame there. No harm in ID laws though.

My county doesnt require id

If this is true, and it can be verified, it's fucking massive.

Did he know?

Really the only bad thing about infowars is that they don't go after the Jews. They refuse because all their big sponsors are Jewish, so instead they say the media is owned by Arabs and that globalists are Nazis and other retarded things.

What source did filterman use to find out that 3 million number?

I think they only rigged Nevada because they legit thought Trump had no chance anyway. Possibly tried to fuck with Maine and New Hampshire as well but it's not as clear. Rigging Florida (the swingstate everyone knew would be close beforehand) would have been too obvious.

Nevada had a close Senate race too. Joe Heck was a NeverTrump piece of shit, but they might have gunned for him anyhow.

I don't see how we win Ohio by almost 10 points and then win FL and PA by barely 1 point. I think they couldn't rig Ohio for some reason but rigged FL/PA hard, we just outvoted them. And NV because Reid kept polls open later while they bussed niggers around.

Nah. Pierce county. Most the cucks out here were diehard Bernouts.

Just stating the lack of enthusiasm I picked up on. And if they were this low energy in deep blue territory, I can't imagine places like Nevada turning out for Clinton.

I remember various reported cases of voter fraud in FL.

Yes, but Nevada is smaller, easier to rig and not as many people watching.

Florida should not have been as close as it was. I think a lot of dead people voted in the spic controlled territory.

Broward county is where they totally rigged it, got caught but still probably got away with a lot there. That's how you steal an election, one or two important counties in swing states.

Ok. Don't forget NV has legal Hispanics too.

Very easy to rig. This time.

The new president should do a country wide recount or analysis, prove and discount rigged votes, and prosecute all involved in the treason.
He said the elections were rigged, he needs to clean it up to make the country great again.

How come any civilized nation does not use photo-identification of voters? I live in a shitty slav country and this would be unthinkable here. Are you burgers insane?

He doesn't need to make a big show of it. I think he should just let the law enforcement do their jobs.

Your trips confirm this will happen. In fact, he may have already started.

This.

I'm in Pennsylvania, and they asked for everyone in line to provide ID - yet none of us HAD to.

> nytimes.com/2014/01/18/us/politics/pennsylvania-voter-id-law-struck-down.html

> ballotpedia.org/Bernard_McGinley

Traitorously Disgusting

first post a shill post

see

Can't wrap my head around it either lad, would be unthinkable here as well. Like I said, national democratic processes should be nationally regulated.

Of course, democracy is a sham in itself and doesn't work. Especially not when half the country votes not out of the interest of themselves or their country.

Gonna find the highest tree for this faggot.

Contribute to the thread or GTFO. We all know the issues with Infowars. We also know that illegals do vote and when they do they vote Democratic.

If you read the article, they basically outright admit their issue is that it harms the Democrats, because their supporters are the most likely to be so lacking in agency as to be without a state ID.

Blackpill: the illegal votes were proxy-cast by the DNC for Trump in order to justify the riots they were planning.

Would explain the way Hillary conceded without blaming Putin and why, what, 30% of hispanics seemingly voted Trump.

False dichotomy shitbrain. Infowars is disinfo central.

We all know he really won with votes from people that are legal and alive, but many millions of the votes weren't.
You know that if hillary had won they wouldn't give this issue a second thought.

Thankfully we don't do things that way, we use the electoral college to decide because the founding fathers knew groups like the kikes would try to pull some shit, so you can't win by just having the most votes.

Just filter the shill. Focus on voter fraud.

I'm excited.

Nigger, the database analysis must have something to it, or they wouldn't pursue legal action.

Any way to suggest it to him?

it's because you're white.

Being really serious about it, logic and/or autism aside, I can't fucking redpill anyone in public with infowars.

It's like trying to convince a girl to eat durian while her shit-for-brains friends stand around yelling and crying about how bad it smells and how I'm a creepy white male and it's probably poisoned and I'm committing cultural appropriation.

literally kill yourself
filtered

Leftists are pieces of shit, more at 11', The icing on the cake though, is the fact that the biggest blue states, don't require voter ID, which just makes it so much more blatant when a leftist defends their stance on the electoral college.

A 'real' source is one that normies would accept, or at least not reject out of hand. As useful or correct as Infowars may sometimes be, Jones is still the 'crazy conspiracy guy'. Are there any print newspapers? A begrudging passing mention by msm?

This is the biggest issue with Infowars as a source. Go to the website of the faggot talking about it.

Remember hypocrisy is a virtue for them.

Consider yourself lucky if kikebart reports on it. Alternatively you can just link to the tweets made by Phillips.

Filter this shill.

I know it's a long shot.

Yeah. I have little doubt that millions of illegals voted, I just want some more palatable sources to show folks. It's no good being correct if you can't get the word out.

Need better proof than infowars.

Speaking as a non-burger, how the fuck do you end up with an electoral system where it's possible to vote even with normal ID, let alone no ID whatsoever? What's to stop one person voting at every polling station in the state?

Here, everybody on the electoral roll gets sent voting papers a week or so before the election. They have serial numbers. It's going to be noticed if somebody votes more than once.

I know the feeling. But sometimes you have to work with that you have, especially with new developments like this that outright go against the MSM narrative.

Here are Phillips' tweets in case we have any twitterfags in here who can RT them.

twitter .com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288

twitter .com/JumpVote/status/797218284034752512

Now can we stop shitposting and go back to the topic at hand?

We have a party that does better when those laws aren't enforced. They have (((lawsuits))) that call laws racist. They tell police not to do their jobs. That party just lost.

It looks like the methodology for reaching the 3 million figure hasn't been released yet, so we'll have to wait and see for now.

Thanks. I don't use twitter, so I can't retweet them. I will keep an eye on things, though.

Decades of one party blocking efforts to secure the system. Any time a law is proposed requiring IDs or a proof of citizenship, it gets thrown out or overturned by an activist judge.

So they're going to sue the government now?

obvious shill, report and ignore

I would think they should sue states, organizations that they can prove were involved Foval et al, and anyone else they can.

oy vey its antisemitic to remove votes muh 7 million

3 million means Trump won the popular vote by a shitload.
It'll be tough to get normies to believe them. Hope we can get another source with more info.
For reference CNN CURRENTLY says the cunt won by just over 671K votes.

That's weird. Every time I've voted, local, state, and federal, I've had to present my ID in Iowa.

I actually thought we had a good system, because we have paper ballots that are scanned like the old "fill in the bubble" Scantron tests.

Checked for paper ballot master race.

Nothing. And liberals have been bussing niggers around to multiple polling places to do just this for decades.

I voted in the same county and it was all working class white people. Then again I'm as far as you can be from Niggersburgh while still being in the county.

That might prevent illegal Pedro, his sow, and 5 children from voting for gibs, user. Don't be racist.

Racist detected. Undocumented American user. Sarcasm

At least here in Mexico we don't get labelled as "classists" for calling out the bullshit practice of bussing people from faraway communities and make them vote for a certain party in exchange for food and a $500 peso bill that won't last a week. Yet.

In Mexico you guys are slightly more redpilled on the issue anyhow. Most Americans don't know about Castizos and how the Mexican racial underclasses of Indios and Mestizos are the ones coming. Many of us prefer to ignore it too.

Same thing happens in Maryland. Very first time I voted years ago I asked if I had to show ID or anything, they just told me to go over to the machines and vote. They didn't even watch me vote, I probably could've voted multiple times.

and compare both to the results

p-pure coincidence D:

That's about twelve bucks less than the rioters here in the US are getting paid per hour.

My county (Bergen) didn't need ID.

Here's an idea. National voter ID laws. Bonus points under Article 3 Section 2 the Congress can exempt an act from Judicial review.

with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.

SCOTUS BTFO.

Thanks. I guess in the end it just makes Trump's victory more glorious.

We outvoted the fraud. That's how we won. We'll continue to win by crushing the fraud.

Oh man I forgot that SS agent fucking flipped that piece of shit reporter to the ground. Good times

non driver id cards vary by state
in va and dc it costs a whopping FIFTEEN DOLLARS
ONE TIME COST, mind you
if voter id laws passed the cost of non driver ids would drop anyway out of fucking COMMON SENSE, from a current maximum of $20 to maybe $5
anyone who says voter id=poll tax can suck a fat one, its literally buying macdonalds sandwiches over a few days instead of subway

I would be ok with subsidizing Photo voter IDs so they would be totally free to the poor voter. The ID would be an excellent control by itself. If you aren't legal or can't be bothered to spend an hour at a government office then you shouldn't vote period.

Mississippi and West Virginia (95%+ white) are the only No ID states that were not projected blue or toss-up.

This law needs to change if Trump wants another 4 years to make America even greater.

But what stops people from registering more than once? Some states have mail-in ballots only. Oregon, Washington, and Colorado conduct all elections by mail. Notice which party controls all three states. Notice that those states are controlled by their urban centers. What a coincidence. Surely no fraud there.

We could MAGA for a generation if we do this right.

We could require a database where you need ID with proof of citizenship to register. Mail in ballots might still be ok I voted that way, but double registration would be detected.

Niggers and spics in burgerland for the most part, don't have photo ID's. Wouldn't want the 5-0 to know who you are if you're a criminal and such.
As far as I can tell, the lack of ID laws is really only there so the Dem's pet niggers can vote, and vote multiple times.
tl;dr, yes burgerland is insane.

Only 1/4 Blacks don't have IDs. That means they can't do anything else in life either and are far too stupid to vote. If you don't have an ID why should you vote. Free IDs would BTFO the left argument on this for moderate fencesitters. Leftists have no concept of hypocrisy or shame.

also
a little over 100m people voted in this past election
a little over 300m people live in the US
1/3 of the population, less than that if you include illegals, voted
97% of this country probably has id
its required to drive, to own property, to buy alcohol, to own a business, to open a bank account
if you dont have id, how could you possibly have the ability to vote, seeing as, because you are a citizen, youre assigned a voting location by the us government
i want my vote to count, not struggle againt the pricks in cali who ran around to other voting places multiple times a day seeing as its possible and apparently they dont care

I agree. If a person can't be assed to get a photo ID, they have no business making important decisions concerning the republic.

You're getting hate for this, but you're right. Drudge is less known and less derided by normalfags. Use that.

registration =/= identification

Reported.

Asians would spell it correctly. Skeptical

Hong Kong was under British rule.

That's the flipside of this too. About 40% of lean Republican voters stayed home. In the future we'll want to get them off of their asses and flip some purple and blue states.

Check.

And those $500 are just a one time payment in exchange for enduring 6 years of a shitty president like Peña. The poor, uneducated mexicans keep selling this country each election cycle, and the rest of us are dragged along .

I'd say having an electoral college would save us from those situations, but there's also the education and transport worker unions, and those will ALWAYS vote PRI. And they are present in pretty much every city.

I don't get it, atleast in Sweden you they have your name on a list, you get your vote in the mail and you have to show up with your ID and the vote you received in the mail to identify that it was you.

It doesn't just mean that: it means that he also probably won more states than he seems to have.

you're simply IDd by the name you give on the registration, if you give a name that doesnt exist on the district registry, then you cant vote

Paco would have to know your full legal name and address to take your vote, giving your ID isnt some magical talisman, 1 because california hands out state ID to illegals anyhow, and two, kids fake IDs to get their hands on booze and cigarettes, theres nothing "Secure" about it, let alone expecting a random volunteer to be able tell fake from valid

The cuckolds were crying last week saying "b-b-b-but Trump didn't get the popular vote, muh fascism".

(((pure coincidence)))

How do you respond? You know they're going to say that, so?

Indeed (((they))) will recount votes in a few red states and maybe one blue state to change the result

They're not fucking citizens. They can't fucking vote.
Does France sneak in some Belgians in order to commit voter fraud?
No. Because those countries have real voter laws and not the bullshit here.
Using illegal votes is gaming the system.

that is just stupid.

If you submit your real details more than once the duplication will be caught. If you submit fake details it will be picked up when the roll is cross-referenced against the records of other government departments.

The roll is also a matter of public record.

Honestly why do people keep forgetting that widespread electronic voting machine fraud LITERALLY took place
The true split in popular vote was probably closer to 70% Trump, 30% Hillary

As a Canuck who used this system: its not impossible to commit fraud but its the fact that your voter info has to match your id, our id cards have a lot of security features. The government reviewed the most recent election and found that while some people were able to obtain voter cards they were not entitled to they were unable to vote.

All you have to do is make it unfeasible for large scale coordinated fraud to occur.

As a eurofag this is something I never understood. This is even bigger than electronic rigging. As liberals will defend this purely because it allows illegals to vote, pushing for voter ID laws should be a top priority to prevent future fraud!
This is perfect timing since we won the election, it won't pass us off as sour-losers who are butthurt but citizens who are concerned with just democracy. Is there a possibility of making a nation wide ID law, or is that solely incumbent of each state?

This. Voter fraud is impossible to prevent 100% of the time, but we can prevent it most of the time. We can also severely punish offenders so others just vote once or not at all.

I think election laws are mostly state dependent, but we can force their hand. If we make it so federal dollars get shut off without voter ID you can bet they will roll over.

They didn't even ask where I was in Maryland. I only handed over my ID because my name was hard to spell.

In that case we need to push this hard all the way to Trump, because if we wait some more after election time, everyone will forget about this again.

Now I do want to temper expectations. MD, NY, CA, and IL will still probably go blue with voter ID laws, but we will still win. We'll win more congressional seats and state legislatures.

I'll be meeting with my local GOP strategist to talk some of this. We can put a lot of what we want on ballot measures. This will be good because midterm election turnout favors Republicans. Especially if Trump does a good job. So we can hit this from multiple angles.

easy remind them it is against federal law and the illegals can end up in jail for it. Then point out all leftist cared about was winning the election and not the people they are convincing too vote illegally. Watch their head spin as they try to rationalize it.

Did you ever consider that you are a racist on the wrong side of history? blah blah feminism and Islamophobia. They don't have to rationalize. Listen and believe goyim. Check your privilege and respect our narratives. They're only hope is to get people to abnegate reality.

Great! Anyone who has a say in their local politics should do the same.
And yes, some state will stay blue, but each votes count. If Trump had officially won the popular vote, leftists would have even less to cling on to.

gg no re

REPORT: THREE MILLION VOTES IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CAST BY ILLEGAL ALIENS Trump may have won popular vote
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - NOVEMBER 14, 2016
>Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.
>On the morning of the election there were 4 million dead people on U.S. voter rolls. Although some states require some form of ID before voting, California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C. all require no identification before voting.
infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
archive.is/lQdRo

With Trump elected, I'm sure it'll be getting a lot more accurate.

fucking web archive org

somebody should get this to Trump. He should create an executive commission on voter fraud. In "investigating voter fraud," he'll legitimize both his own "mandate" and his immigration policies.

Two birds, one stone.

Yeah, I'm of the mind there was voter fraud going on. It definitely has precedent. The 2000 election was given to Bush.
With the footage of computer machines automatically switching to Hillary, and now the legions of illegals all voting. Who knows what the percentage is.
All this and the old whore STILL LOST. Trump landslide most likely.

Indeed. While we're winning we can push for everything. Remember if Clinton had won she would have declared amnesty by executive order and quintupled the number of Muslim refugees. Tim Wise et al were celebrating the imminent death of the White man. They deserve no mercy in victory because they would have given us none. Remember when contacting your local RNC not to go full 1488. Pat Buchanan and Ann Coulter are probably as extreme as you can go.

Here are some ballot initiatives and strategic pointers that you can recommend to your local RNC.

Push for ballot measures and legislative action where you have the statehouse on:
Ballot Measures and Bills
These will be widely popular. Break up laws liable to face court challenge too. Instead of denying public services to illegals in one bill make several bills. One denies public schools, on denies public housing, one bans sanctuary city policies, etc. That way it is court resilient.

Campaign Strategy

Fights To Avoid
The left will hammer us and we may lose the White working class if we attack these. Even if we're right.

On a final note remember policy is a means to an end, not an end in itself.

web capture too When you need to save info in a safe way archive and screenshot everything. Then make duplicates and pastebins.

I'm very conflicted over the ID requirement.

On the one hand, it absolutely makes sense to need it, to prevent illegal votes and general voter fraud. But at the same time, the federal government is supposed to let things be completely autonomous and state-run and mandating it would infringe on that.

Still, if requiring ID was forced in every state, I think it would be an overall good thing.

They don't know who you vote for only that you voted. It infringes on 0 rights that way as far as I can tell.

Federalism is great, but if illegals vote they vote to undermine Federalism. They don't respect the constitution or the separation of powers. In order to preserve the hand we have to sever the finger.

Well honestly as the election is federal it should be under federal jurisdiction, which is different from Weed or Gun laws

We can just force their hand with highway money like was done to push refugees and drinking ages. They did it to us so they have no one to blame, but themselves.

Trump is going to do that for Sanctuary cities at the very least

I know it's beautiful. They'll stand by their principles until they start going broke. Eventually they will begrudgingly capitulate under a massive pressure to turn the lights back on.

Is USA a third world country? if Soros threw enough money at those elections, Hillary for sure would have won. The fact that Trump won is pure miracle.

Remember the founders saw the potential for bullshit. The electoral college thwarted a multibillion dollar plan to destroy White America.

F

Conductor, we have a problem.

I wonder if they weren't just counting on even MORE illegal turn out but too many of them were too lazy to get out and vote.

Or the opposite, and all the companies employing migrant farm workers didn't think to give them the day off to vote.

We're the conductors now.

LOL 3 million. The have to go back.

Guys, I thought we'd moved past this.

Soros actually did, he owns a fair amount of machines
They still lost

No. Moral universalism is the White Man's Burden. Whites are innately fair and principled so it comes as a shock to us that others aren't. Principles are great unless you face an unprincipled opponent. The Constitution isn't a suicide pact.

Well we're the only high trust society there is

This photo reminded me of pic related for some reason. Although in Trump's case, he has Melania to come home to, unlike poor Bill.

Still dicking bimbos. Some of them consensually too

This is why I honestly believe he had no back up plan and is now trying shit that worked in Europe as a gut reaction even though it clearly is not going to work.

The rape stuff aside, do you really blame Bill? Hillary probably hasn't put out since she and Webster Hubble conceived Chelsea.

bill and hillary have probably never fucked each other

Pretty much.

Don't forget the immigration act of 1965. Legal immigrants also lean Democratic and we can change that too.

only 5 incidences of voter fraud have been proven in the last 8 years
Fact but this is a fact free zone we don't need no stinking facts around here it would be no fun
how many of you wienee little bitches even voted

Hi CTR.
Wait, does CTR even exist any longer?

step it up

See

These are leftists confessing to perpetrating or ignoring mass voter fraud. It's real.

A Des Moines woman has been arrested on suspicion of voting twice this month in the general election, police and court records show.

Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on a first-degree election misconduct charge, which is a Class D felony.

Rote, a registered Republican, reportedly cast an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office, 120 Second Ave., and another ballot at a county satellite voting location in Des Moines, according to a Des Moines police report. …

It's the first time in 12 years that Polk County Auditor Jamie Fitzgerald can remember ever having to report potential voter fraud, he said Thursday morning.

The Washington Post’s “Wonkblog” offers a summary of studies and investigations that have examined the issue of voter fraud. These studies have been conducted by academic researchers, news organizations, and state governments. They all produced similar results: The massive “in person” voter fraud that Republicans claim is helping Democrats steal elections simply does not exist.

Out of all of the research cited in the story, the investigations conducted by various states are the most interesting, because they were conducted by states that are currently controlled by Republicans. For example, the Kansas secretary of state took a look at 84 million votes cast in 22 states, trying to find duplicate registrations. The result? They referred 14 cases to prosecutors. Fourteen. Out of 84 million votes.

this is what Trump wants

wow, never seen a bias from them before

Trump has a new trophy wife and its America
Lets hope he doesnt abuse it like his last 3

If you look for voter fraud you don't look at Kansas you look at Nigger cities like Chicago, Phillidelphia and New York

oh like the city Trump is going to rule from

hes not going to do shit for any of us
just help his spoiled little rich kids cash in

its amazing how hard working rural folk can get duped by a fat rich asshole that is the stereo type New York con artist salesman

Goyim, please.

Sorry Moshe you're not us get the fuck out

I'm glad that we have a Chosen person to help us stupid Goyim to help us decide how to vote, what did we ever do without our Greatest Ally!

This is a good meme to push for liberal Jews who want to flee the country.

i think it's mainly Holla Forums at this point

The memes write themselves holy shit

Pic related.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

It's super fun, if you don't have a twitter purely for bullyciding Jewish journalists you're doing it wrong.

Bait is having a date with EA?

Make sure you false flag with the meme. Be a concerned liberal Jew who is making plans to leave the country and wants to help others leave too.

Hey user didn't commiefornia pass a law that gave non citizens right to vote earlier this year?

Well Virginya let prisoners vote and they were the difference there

Just like Brexit.

You don't have voter ID laws AND you auto-register everyone who gets a driver's license to voter AND you let people get driver's licenses without proving citizenship.

What did you expect?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I was referring to this nonsense

archive.fo/Do2Fw

Rational is not in the dictionary of the modern leftist. There is nothing you can say or do to change their minds at this point.

You need to make excuses to yourself. Reasons are the shadows of feelings. Especially if you're an idiot.

I think Trump may have won the popular vote anyway. Why have these full vote numbers have not been released:
Popular Vote: Trump 62,972,226 : Crooked Hillary 62,277,750

atangledweb.org/?p=66223
70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

What is going on? Are the globalist cabal suppressing the true vote count?

Probably, but we won so it won't matter and it won't happen again.

We expected the illegals to vote. Why do you think Dems ensured that all of those things happen?

THE STUMPING JUST DOESN'T STOP

wew

He really can't be stumped.

Trump has been looking very svelte recently. Presidential

Going to need a big oven for those 3 million

Info-wars had 90 million viewers / listeners for 72 hours during the Election

They are bigger then MSM

Glad I checked out the link before wasting my time reading.

Its all that nanotech he's been juicing with brah.

Flat out - there are no good Jews.

… But that was pretty funny.

And she still lost.

We know they stole Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, and almost stole FL, NC, and WI with illegal immigrant votes. I believed the number was somewhere closer to 10 million if we add in CA, but this is no surprise.

Yah this, this is why I tell my friends we have an EC for a good reason

Snohoshit county here, voted Bernie at the caucus and he lost to that shit bird, voted for that shit bird and stuck a passive aggressive sticky note on my ballot "Should have been Bernie!" with a BIG FUCKING FROWNY FACE.

I'm sure some here in WA are afraid of judgement by friends and family for voting for trump, so I take what others say in my social circle with a grain of salt.

The majority of my friends here and in king county were not enthusiastic about her and as it came down to the last few weeks they started trying to look for a silver lining in Clinton's candidacy and that had a small measure of effect, more mental concessions than anything.

This is what happens when you fix the fucking caucus, she thought she had it in the bag, so no need to fix the general election, or at least not BIG LEAGUE like she needed.

So I can say that me and my friends (supposedly who didn't vote for trump) were devastated x 2 after going through weeks of mental gymnastics. So now my friends are saying "impeach him" "we have to stand up for what we believe in" fucking hell, he won square and fair!!

I don't have to like him, I don't have to agree with him, I can be a total socialist fucking lefty until the cows come home, as long as he doesn't royally fuck the country over (why would he?) then I don't give a shit.

No refunds, faggot.

My sentiments exactly, I hope it does get verified she committed mass fraud. I'm not even mad at trump for winning, I'm mad at that dumb bitch for losing after shitting all over Bernie and using him as a sock puppet. Send that bitch to prison for what she did, even if she didn't do anything illegal, just on principle, for FUCKS sake!

Why the fuck would you vote for a socialist kike you goddamn cunt?

second pic updated for ya

There's no source for those numbers except a guy posting them on twitter, where did he get those specific numbers? Who knows, he hasn't said and enough time has passed that info should have been divulged by now but it hasn't.

Where I live we just have our polling stations assigned to us depending on our declared address. If you wish to early vote or vote elsewhere, you have to register for that specifically. At the station they check your passport (do you burgers not have passports? In Europe everyone has them), and then check if you're on the list. If you're not, you can't vote. If you are, you sign and get to go to the booth, where you pick one of the paper party lists, mark some markable shit and enclose it in an envelope, which you then cast in a transparent box in the middle of the room. The polling stations are most public buildings (primarily schools), and they're assigned roughly geometrically, so the vast majority of people simply have to go to the school or town hall closest to their home. We also receive a notice regarding which polling station we're assigned.

I don't understand how yall claps ended with such an obvious inherently exploitable system to begin with.

We really don't. Our country has 320 million people and stretches across a continent. I can cross a full time zone in my state alone. Also unless you live nearby Mexico or Canada you won't travel abroad unless you're a richfag.

People wanted to exploit it.

you got a source with that chaim?

I felt his views aligned with my own, specifically playing hard ball with wall street, fuck those guys.

He also didn't fix the caucus and he didn't half ass the general election, so he's got that going for him.

I'd vote for him all over again, he's the only one I felt passionate about, I don't have those same feelings for either of the nominees.

Not Chaim, but here's a source.

>(((breitbart))). com/california/2015/10/12/gov-jerry-brown-signs-bill-allowing-illegal-aliens-vote/

Best part right here:

tl;dr California and Oregon have systems that give automatic voter registration to anyone with a driver's license. In CA they don't check if you are a citizen or not and have no way to do so.

Ah, a cuck who hates his race and culture

Talk about tampons.

As an europoor, hearing this from my friend, who lives in NY, was really surprising. Requiring a citizen ID for voting is the most essential thing when electing a president or government.

You clearly don't value the contribution of diversity to a democracy. Sarcasm

I feel good having voted to keep Kim Wyman as WA secretary of state (republican) Tina Podlodowski (democrat) reasons for running low voter turn out (what the fuck?) and for incumbent Kim Wyman routinely opposing the "Washington Voting Rights Act and other voting innovations like election day registration and pre-registration for 16 and 17 year olds."

No thanks, I don't want a former Microsoft Director & Senior Manager making changes to the voting system and making up bullshit reasons to run. I can smell the shit coming off her from miles away and I hope other Washingtonians did too.

Photo ID wasnt required as of June of this year, I just had to show a copy of my social security card.

The sources is Greg Phillips @JumpVote, litigation to be in accociation with @TrueTheVote.

One would think for a federal election, federal jurisdiction would apply, where federal law should mandate ID.

The Electoral College sort of muddies that concept though.

post more like this

guess we have another 3 million to deport

MAGA fam

What the hell did I just see?

So, to recap:
This claim has been posted on infowars (which doesn't mean much all things considered), and now Drudge has taken it up too. But the source seems to be a single tweet by this Gregg Phillips character. Who is he? Why is he an authority? Is he reliable?
Eurofag, so pls no rape if answer seems obvious

autogov.c om/staff/gregg-phillips

Google isn't hard to use m8

any updates on this?

1 and 3 inch pussy punch

I just don't like that all of this is coming from one random that hardly anyone has heard of before. Seems too convenient.

They have to go back. PURGE. I lived in one of these states and it was disgusting. Everything in spanish, spics lined up for gibs at public offices, doctor offices, and hospitals. I had to wait extra to see a doctor because fat lollipop-mode spicas and their ten kids needed a ton of medical care, and god knows none of them paid a cent. Every business wants you to be bilingual, getting hit by an illegal driver who didn't have insurance was a real and serious threat. They were selling black market, fake, and bootleg stuff all over the place (if you knew where to look.) This is having a huge impact on the US. Now we have proof (we've always known but now there is proof) that they are trying to rig our elections. Imagine if you did this kind of shit in mexico, iran, russia, etc. You'd be death sentenced. But the spics had a red carpet rolled out for them by shitlibs and NAFTA. They must go back. GODEMPEROR TRUMP, PLEASE SAVE US.

Then you clearly don't belong here, because his views are a lot different than ours.

"Ours?"
You got a mouse in your pocket?

Yes, Ours. You do not belong here. The only people who hold socialist views or hate their race here are newfags like you. Now fuck off and die, race traitor.

I'm not allowed to vote in multiple countries. Why are they allowed to vote in multiple countries? (Applies to dual citizens as well. People should be required to give up dual citizenship before being eligible to vote.)

How, Holla Forums?

A miscarriage of justice.

I mentioned this to my friend the other day.

Dual citizenship shouldn't exist, plain and simple.

Hopefully President Trump will at the very least BTFO George Soros'.

Thanks to the fucking kikes (MSM), I have to explain to dumb fucks why Trump won the popular vote. The same MSM that didn't cover inconvenient facts provided by wikileaks is still considered a reliable source of information by some people.

At least Clinton will be put behind bars pretty soon and the DOJ will have to enforce the law once again. The 3 million illegal voters should be deported too.

I thought there were only around 11 million illegals that need to be deported. Sauce on the 30 million number?

kill yourself

They’ve been saying 11 million for 20 fucking years. The Mexican government says 30 million.
archive.is/wLWJ6

Reported.

Either revoke your other citizenship or be shot.

just some quote from trump that the MSM intentionally misrepresented. he was saying that there isnt a definitive way to determine how many illegals are really in the country, "it could be 5 million, it could be 30 million"

of course it was represented as him saying theres 30 million illegals and experts were paraded to the masses "disputing" him. more likely the number is 10-15 million. (if you want to count all the ones "naturalized" that never fucking should have been i bet it is around 30)

You have to go back to reddit

What a fucking normal fag.

Poisonous source. Don't use it.

Since israel gives it no matter what, jews should be barred from voting, office, citizenship.

Even when I thought nazis were scum, I still never got the whole "Let me see zee papers" meme.

Not really related to voting, but I much rather have a cop come up to me and ask to see my ID for no apparent reason, then slowly follow me around if he thought I was suspicious. Or come bother me and ask me what I'm up to or whatever.

Now I still have a severe problem with just randomly searching people, or actually seizing papers, or the modern equivalent of digital storage devices. But to me, that's completely different from letting someone in authority know who you are.

Maybe it isn't in the Constitution, but it just seems so self evident. It would be like bitching about the feds passing a law making it illegal to walk into a polling place and piss and shit all over a pile of ballots. OK, maybe the feds don't technically have the authority to determine whether voters can piss and shit all over a pile of ballots or not. You obviously shouldn't do that, and I have very little concern over what jurisdiction takes care of enforcing such a common sense rule. Just like showing an ID. You need an ID to do almost anything of any importance. Why the fuck would somebody think they could vote without an ID? What the fuck?

This is awesome redpilling material if it's true, but I'm not going to go to my normie friends with something from Infowars. I think we just need to wait until the report is released and more info about the methodology is made available

Polite sage for not reputable source, but thanks for the heads up OP

Pretty sure the entire "we wuz popular" is utter bullshit.

wasn't it pretty much shown that Obanjo had ~2 million fraudulent votes in 2012? You can be the Demshits pulled out all the stops in this election cycle. I'd guess the fake votes were double, or roughly 4 million illegal votes this election for Clinton.

I'm from NJ and they never asked me for any id.

go back to reddit you stupid fucking normal faggot.

Pretty sure it's more like >40million in [CY]+1 user.

Bump. Is there any more info on this? Some random people and waterfilter.com aren't great sources by themselves.

Fuck, forgot to remove my sage.

Where was this shown? Not being sarcastic, I would actually like to have a link on hand to support the argument. Saying it and having evidence of it are two totally different things.

Only 4? Do we know how many of the ~30,000,000 illegal immigrants voted?

Bump