TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR BEING A ZIONIST SELL-OUT

twitter.com/ryangrim/status/798249519628558336
archive.fo/gWqbs

Jesus fucking Christ. Instead of picking a guy who's not a neocon, Trump's planning on giving the SoS position to JOHN FUCKING BOLTON WHO IS A POS ZIOCUCK WAR CRIMINAL WHO WANTS WHITE AMERICANS TO DIE FOR ISRAEL IN A WAR WITH IRAN.

I think I'm fucking done at this point. First he cucks for amnesty again by saying only 3 million "criminal" aliens will be deported while the rest gets to stay and get citizenship and voting righys so they can turn Florida, Texas, Arizona and Nevada permanently blue, then he says he's going to appoint a former Goldman Sachs kike executive as Secretary of Treasury, and then he says the Clintons are "good people" who he won't prosecute because he doesn't want to "hurt their feelings".

Fuck this shit. Voting for Hillary so we could've just nuked this planet would've been a better decision at this point.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS SHITPOST)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/798223614705287168
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

.02 sorosbux have been deposited in your account

israel diapers or gtfo

How many fucking times do we have to go through this?

Mods need to start banning this shit.

Newt is a shithead flip-flopper though, let's be honest.

He has been since day 1.

defeat troll saged and reported

JIDF/CTR TACTICS

I've heard that so much the past several months and nothing sources said ever happened. Sources said Gingrich was going to be VP.

If Trump actually starts doing shit like this, will pol be able to deal with it? Or will we just blindly shut ourselves in and attack anyone who talks about it?

The question remains: why has nobody firebombed their shitty little office yet?

It's likely true because Jack Posobiec, who used to be involved with the Trump campaign, has been gas0lighting all morning about it.

We'll shut down. Reminder Melania Trump converted to Judaism and all of Trump's kids are with Jews, besides Barron.

CTR is still alive? I figured they all committed mass suicide.

ANCHORS AWAY
MODS
===
GODS

I mean Ivanka kek it isn't that bad

EVERYBODY GOOD CUCK KNOWS THAT THE BEST WAY TO ATTACK TRUMP IS TO ATTACK THE MINDS OF HIS VOTERS

WTF

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/798223614705287168

We're being gaslighted. We need to innundate Trump's suggestion page on No Bolton. Mattis or someone like that would be way better.

Bolton's bad enough, but BOB CORKER?! Jesus, no. Not for something that important. Isn't the secretary of state 4th in line for the presidency?

now thats what I call gaslighting 2016