TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR BEING A ZIONIST SELL-OUT

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

Source says John Bolton is close to being named Secretary of State, Corker still a remote possibility, Gingrich is out

twitter.com/ryangrim/status/798249519628558336
archive.fo/gWqbs

Jesus fucking Christ. Instead of picking a guy who's not a neocon, Trump's planning on giving the SoS position to JOHN FUCKING BOLTON WHO IS A POS ZIOCUCK WAR CRIMINAL WHO WANTS WHITE AMERICANS TO DIE FOR ISRAEL IN A WAR WITH IRAN.

I think I'm fucking done at this point. First he cucks for amnesty again by saying only 3 million "criminal" aliens will be deported while the rest gets to stay and get citizenship and voting righys so they can turn Florida, Texas, Arizona and Nevada permanently blue, then he says he's going to appoint a former Goldman Sachs kike executive as Secretary of Treasury, and then he says the Clintons are "good people" who he won't prosecute because he doesn't want to "hurt their feelings".

Fuck this shit. Voting for Hillary so we could've just nuked this planet would've been a better decision at this point.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS SHITPOST)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/798223614705287168

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

.02 sorosbux have been deposited in your account

David Robinson
David Robinson

Voting for Hillary so we could've just nuked this planet would've been a better decision at this point.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

this rumor a guy on twitter made up must be true
also jewt is out TOTALLY ZIONIST
israel diapers or gtfo

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

my totally legit source says thing that discredits Trump
How many fucking times do we have to go through this?

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

(((sources)))
(((1))) OP
Mods need to start banning this shit.

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

Newt is a shithead flip-flopper though, let's be honest.

Michael White
Michael White

He has been since day 1.

Dylan King
Dylan King

defeat troll saged and reported

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

JIDF/CTR TACTICS
Trump is a sell out.
Trump is flip flopping.
Trump can't govern without the popular vote.
Trump is a sexist, racist, white supremacist, misogynist, bigot, transphobic…

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

Sources say

I've heard that so much the past several months and nothing sources said ever happened. Sources said Gingrich was going to be VP.

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

Huffington Post

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

If Trump actually starts doing shit like this, will pol be able to deal with it? Or will we just blindly shut ourselves in and attack anyone who talks about it?

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

The question remains: why has nobody firebombed their shitty little office yet?

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

It's likely true because Jack Posobiec, who used to be involved with the Trump campaign, has been gas0lighting all morning about it.

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

We'll shut down. Reminder Melania Trump converted to Judaism and all of Trump's kids are with Jews, besides Barron.

David Robinson
David Robinson

CTR is still alive? I figured they all committed mass suicide.

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

ANCHORS AWAY
MODS
===
GODS

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

I mean Ivanka kek it isn't that bad

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

EVERYBODY GOOD CUCK KNOWS THAT THE BEST WAY TO ATTACK TRUMP IS TO ATTACK THE MINDS OF HIS VOTERS

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

pol

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

WTF

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/798223614705287168

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

We're being gaslighted. We need to innundate Trump's suggestion page on No Bolton. Mattis or someone like that would be way better.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

Bolton's bad enough, but BOB CORKER?! Jesus, no. Not for something that important. Isn't the secretary of state 4th in line for the presidency?

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

now thats what I call gaslighting 2016

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit