"HULK" ISSUE 4: NOTHING HAPPENS YET EDITION

So the first issue was mediocre but not outright bad, the second one was boring and increased in SJW pandering, the third one doubled down on SJW and was even more boring and this one is mediocre again.

btw, being assaulted turns you mutant, as if we needed more victimization.
Also this girl got attacked by Aku's daughters who got hired by her fit, white, ex business partner from yoga class who probably cost more money than the fraud he was pulling off.

HOLY SHIT those three pages.
How can you possibly occupy more space to do nothing in them? You can compress those three pages into one.

Oh, yeah, also two perfectly nice and gentle cops got killed.
And we're repeating this crazy bitch's rant again.

You know it bugs me that they show covers and such with Jennifer going full hulk mode and yet in the comic she doesn't. Its so misleading and annoying.

That fucking cover holy shit.

Jeez, the other comics are also SJW bullshit, but at least something happened in them!

Jennifer must let the world go on thinking that she is dead, until she can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within her.

These poor blind retards.

These nunerd apologists are just the worst.

Wow, I can't decide what's worse: the flat, drab art or the tedious, dull writing…

Why is Jennifer played by Fran Drescher on the cover?

The fact that some people actually like this.

It's even funnier in the comic she's drawn like she looks like she's asian.

Sales dropped from 89,000 to less than a third of that by issue 4.

It'll be interesting to see how much feminist virtue signalling will occur in Marvel's offerings by next year.

Hopefully none but at best we can hope for passive aggressive whining in every book about all these poor oppressed diversity heroes not being wanted.

You know exactly what's going to happen, user. (((Isaac Perlmutter))) is going to make them "go back" to the dark age of comic books, and every undignified cuck in the comics industry is going to suck jew cock like never before.

I did say hopefully. Not that it would be likely whatsoever.

At this point, I'm not even sure that I care if she's going to Hulk out or not. The story seems too boring to even warrant reading that far. If they had interspersed flashbacks of pivotal moments where she had Hulked out like they did for a panel in this issue since the beginning, this may have all been more manageable. But they didn't and this shit sucks next to most other half-decent comics in the same medium.

Agreed. Look at the way her full face is drawn and compare that to the panel that shows only her eyes. Obviously this artist knows how to draw people in a non-Asian way, so why they choose to illustrate her that way is beyond me.

Mind you, that's if their profits from (((Hollywood))) ever stop coming in.

Excuse me while I find a gun to shoot myself with.

Don't do it, user. Just promise you won't believe their lies.

I'll die knowing only what my heart knows to be true. Do not cry for me.

I wouldn't mind her NOT hulking out yet, if the story wasn't just so… slow…

It's not bad, it's not offensive. just really really really slow. If you weren't storytiming it I probably would've dropped issue 3

Better Question. Without changing the plot too much (including not having her hulk out), What would you do to improve this comic?

I'd knock off the Jessica Jones wannabe crap.

World War She Hulk:

Jenn Walters goes to Washington.

Confronts Hawkeye first. Puts him in an ICU.

Gears up to deal with Carl Danvers.

Levels DC in the process of flattening old dyke-spikes.

Slay Queen is replaced by Snu Snu from Jade Justice.

I'd have her kill Captain Carpetmunch first. She's the one that drops the news of what happens to her. She should die first for being the person that basically caused it to escalate so bad in the first place.

Am I to understand supermodel She-Hulk is gone and we'll have only full-Hulk-out She-Hulk from now on? I'm okay with that.

I feel you brother

Why has Marvel opted for the non-rendered line-art style as of late? Do they not have good inkers, or can the pencillers not give good enough renders?

That's great. However, is this boring, limited series ever going to do more than merely brood & sulk over how angry she is with men?

Slice of Life comics have their place, I just think the strongest there is needs more action & less "white woman with important feelings".

Die naturally, user. Killing yourself is what they want for you.