The autistic 32-year old from the Whitney Pier area of Sydney, Nova Scotia...

dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/11/14/amature-weather-man-predicted-new-zealand-earthquake/#.WCnaaB73VbQ.twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u6O02
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Frankie DID WHAT?

He's always barking and running around like a dog, maybe he shares some DNA with them, and an unintended consequence was clairvoyance in relation to natural disasters.

Autistics predict natural disasters quite often.

AYY Frankie!

(checked)
too lazy to webm.

Nope it's just specific cases like these guy.
Representing all autists by savants is like representing horses by unicorns.

Isn't that the guy that tried to eat 50 hotdogs in one go?

I don't think the coincidence that he said there might be an earthquake in New Zealand a few weeks ago makes him a savant, just lucky. Half his videos are fake weather reports and phony invisible hot dog eating contests against himself.

Who doesn't love frankie.

i love u frankie best leaf besides tony ben ted

FRANKIE ISN'T AUTISTIC.
HIS BRAIN IS JUST CONSTANTLY SHIFTING BETWEEN SPACE AND TIME, HE HAS TOO MUCH INFORMATION AND HIS BRAIN CAN BARELY PROCESS IT.

HE IS CAPABLE OF VIEWING THE FUTURE, THE PAST, AND THE PRESENT IN MULTIPLE UNIVERSES, ALL AT ONCE.

Dubs confirm Kwisatz Haderach

dubs confirm it and as an armchair bullshit occultist I agree with this. Pretty much the reason why the cosmic awareness experiences itself from different viewpoints and with varying degrees of connection to itself.

It was also predicted correctly by the suspicious observers/Ben Davidson but Ben uses science to back up his method.

archive.is/u6O02

NZ constantly has earthquakes. Even a retard knows this. The only thing that's surprising is that people even more retarded than this chromosome deficient dribbler are posting here.

Autists will soon run the world.

Anyone else here an afflicted one?

There's only one possible explanation. This autist directly controls the earthquake machine.

Frankie is the man.

If dubs, alien invasion soon. Trips and Frankie saves us.

Dumping some Frankies while saging

Best one for last

We need to meme Delphi back into existence.

what did he mean by this?

You think he's had sex before?

I saw him walking today, he looked kinda stressed out, which is unusual for him. I was going to offer him a lift, but i was running late for an appointment.

Maybe the Guy tried to eat 51 Apple Pies

Dude he is probably hung like the heavens and probably rocks pussy like he predicts earthquakes. Unfortunately, that pussy probably belongs mostly to prostitutes but to each their own.

Does meme magick make it possible to channel the power of Kek through Freddie in order to invoke certain weather events? IE, Make America Quake Again? Either way, I think it's important that we claim his autistic power as our own in one way or another.

He really pretended to eat 100 hotdogs, I counted.

He's an honest man.

Holy fuck that's brilliant.

Dubs checked.

Kek has spoken.

W-where's his other hand?

Frankie got bitches on deck

As amazing as this prediction was, looking at all his past videos and reading the latest comments he's usually wrong.

There's no way one of these girls never threw pussy his way just for pity, guaranteed he took the opportunity.

He is a big guy

For her

Terrorists exploding a McDonald's

He's alpha af

With his legendary swag he pulls more bitches than Basedgod

You can see them both. One on either side.

Now THIS is autism

WHAT IS THIS SHIT AND WHY IS IT ON Holla Forums

4 u

Trump is in the white house and Frankie MacDonald is savant.

ain't that bad really. kinda the best timeline. i think the stein verse has killary as pres.

CLONG

Guy kills 50 niggers at once.

SWAG ON THE MAXIMUM SWAG ON THE HUNNIT THOUSAND SWAG ON THE HUNNITMILLION

THANK U FRANKSGOD

lel

Dubs confirm Frankie is a high level meme magician

He's so awesome…

He's so cute. No homo.

He's a first draft pick on the disabled people market. I wonder if Frankie gets fresh trim now that he's so famous.

bruh scroll up

this video may disprove your theory

THE MEMETIC ENERGY IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE

Still better than a lot of nigger dances I've seen.

It doesn't even make him that lucky. We have minor earthquakes fairly regularly. It's like predicting that there will be a tornado in Oklahoma.

Here's an old classic

Requesting frog-related shops of Frankie
MAY THE POWER OF KEK GRACE HIM

This picture is proof that even a massive autist like Frankie is still less pathetic then nu-males who hoverhand.

if I had photoshoop, I would Egyptian-frog-rain him, I see what I can do

and?

we have the best autists, don't we folks?

Frankie MacDonald for Supreme Court.
meme it

He also reposted a warning for California - says a magnitude 9.0 is coming soon and is going to destroy everything. Just in time.

hands off our autists, you can't have 'im

Frankie please be right about this one.
MEME IT

kek'd and saved.

Frankie for prime minister

Why are you speaking like a child?

why are you such a jew?

Frankie confirmed vessel of KEK

at first I thought you meant kiwis, and I laughed my ass off

Maybe it's his personality that they find it attractive?

We have truly memed 40k to reality…
Autism is just an astropath that hasn't had the correct training or direction. There always in there own world. (The warp) misunderstood by man. Talking about shit that's not there.

Is Holla Forums just a collective of meme psykers?

Holy shit. Step away from the computer, Frankie.

Remember how the shamans of humanity ceremoniously sacrificed themselves to usher in the God-Emperor of Mankind?
Is that us?

It is said that humans have always found ways of controlling and harnessing the power of the warp. We have created a new god. Much the same way the imperial god of unbelief was created. Can anyone here deny that?

I suggest we send Frankie on a balloon to the ionosphere and keep him suspended at an orbit approximately 100 kilometers from the planet's surface. A military takeover of the high frequency active auroral array will need to take place in order to calibrate the electromagnetic generators to a position over Sydney, Nova Scotia, Cape Breton Island. Through the vessel that is autist Frankie McDonald, a crystal entity with likwid plasma flowing through his lifestream, electrons channeled through his body will attune to the vibrational energy given off by his crown chakra. Frankie will then need to use his clairvoyance to direct these negative ion rays to various corners of the earth before potential communists and international jewry carry out false flag attacks.

It will be a new era of man.

my thoughts exactly.
very wise.

God and satan are the same thing.
The universal constant.

There I said it.

As a Californian I will be following Frankie from now on to make sure I stay safe from earthquakes. Thanks Frankie

autist übermensch genetics

Frankie has impregnated 23 housewives in the greater Whitney Pier area. He lures them in with his charms, then he leaves the menfolk of Whitney to raise his offspring.

Heres hoping he predicts that California mega earthquake

Confirmation by dubs again.

This is the original

This dude is a fucking madman at predicting shit. That's old news.

Sounds like autism to me. Also autistic master race confirmed.

Lets try and redpill him on the Jews for laughs.

10 internets to the user who gets him to say "kike" on his videos.

Here is the Myself Spinning Really Fast and Making me Really Dizzy. Making Me Very Dizzy. Frankie MacDonald Making a Homemade Tornado.

One Day when he is Trying to eat his food when he bought at the store then the 2 dogs chased me down the street and he gets knocked down and barking one is a German Shepherd and another one is a Husky and he has no food left then he went home then dogs chased him again for the second time.

So does autism grant you super animal powers or something? Animals always freak out when an earthquake or natural disaster is coming like through instinct. How come humans lost this ability? We must lock the autists up in cages and study them. They will then receive a steady supply of computer with internet access and chinese cartoons.

(Checked)
i can't seem to find a clip of him saying checked or check em

Check'd

i'm so glad to be a normal person

He is clearly possessed by a demon. Quick unfollow his YT account.

Checked

Never

I'm still laughing at that. Shit ain't fair.

Renge is such autistic fucking shit, hope she rots in some demented loli hell.

Kill yourself.

Number 5 girl is pretty hot.

Ping Pong Ball warning is in the Effect for Japan it will be so powerful and people in Japan have your Tables ready and have your Nets Ready and lots of Badminton and Ping Pong Birdies will be flying around in Japan and it will have lots of Tennis Racquets all over the Japan because of the Ping Pong Ball is in Alert in Japan.

Hi, Frankie.

So if he's already vulnerable enough for a demon then you might as well replace his possession with Kek

Best of luck to you.

Fuck you, you are as gay as Rengay.

The sleeper has awakened!

DUBS CONFIRM KEK IS TAKING NOTICE

We all counted. Does that mean what I think it does?

SWAG SWAG SWAG'D OUT LIL NIGGA SWAG GOD IN THIS BITCH WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

OK FRANKIE U GO CRAZY

Earthquake confirmed. With tacos.

He looks off to the side repeatedly like someone is telling him what to say.
Definitely connected to the Illuminati.

Cars on the highway that are passing him. I know Frankie IRL and the area he is in, he was in my highschool class and he has been obsessed with weather reporting ever since someone bought him a video camera. He is legit.

How extremely fucking degenerate

You can't put those two words together. It's like saying she-male. It's blasphemy.

Pedophile ring links in Japan?

Latest video predicts a 7.0 in Chile

Only he didn't meme this, it was precognition.

I've had this happen quite a few times this year, where something will appear in my mind randomly for no reason, and then a day to a few days later something will manifest based on that random thought of something extremely specific that defies explanation as mere coincidence.

I used to have the same phenomena, My Yakama friends told me it was the spirits speaking to me.

Jesus fucking Christ. I want all you stupid motherfuckers who blew in last week during the election to leave. It's over. Go back to shitchan and reddit.

high kek

I'm convinced I have some form of autism. Probably mild assburgers. The only thing that seems to overcome it is alcohol.

Happening

that's the only reason you're president so stop kvetching

(checked)

I know this feel