Trump Descended From Viking King

Rurik the Viking who first established the Russian state.

Russian genealogists claim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik

archive.is/OfGjM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Vaux,_1st_Baron_Vaux_of_Harrowden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lots of people are descended from Kings, Viking, Asian, African, etc.

Kings had harems and fucked ALOT.

Shill for your False Idol harder. Fucking Commie Pinko Scumbag.

How about Prince Rurik, heir to the throne of Ascalon? God Emperor Trump should have a fiery dragon sword.

Always the first post

Butt mad because Ted Cruz lost and your Evangelical Zionist grip on our country is slipping?

Backstabbing Christcuks are second to go.

And Pakistanis claim Trump is actually a Pakistani.

Sage for idiotic pseudo history thread.

Pfft, everybody knows Trump is Hannibal.

proof?

Hell is forever!

homo kankerfaggot

You know you got a God king on hand when everyone is trying to claim him for their own.

FUCC

Is it just me or is that rather reminiscent of the Bane on a Plane scene?

But Rurik is Finnish. Is Trump now a Mongol?

SUOMI SUOMI TORILLE VITTU

this spells "росс", as in "Россiiска", as in "Russian"

haha nice one, daily mail

Both Trump and Hillary Clinton are descendants of John of Gaunt (Gaunt = Ghent, Belgium) who was son of Edward III of England.

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210778/Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-revealed-distant-cousins-family-trees-share-set-royal-ancestors.html

In that sense they're 19th cousins.

=AYY HOL UP

It didn't have to be this way

So will Trump end up becoming the Guan Yu of the West?

Edward III looks he was Jewed.

'Vivelin of Strasbourg' or 'Vivelin the Red':
"Vivelin of Strasbourg (d. after 1347) was an Alsatian Jewish financier in the 14th century, presumably one of the richest persons within the Holy Roman Empire in that time. He lived in Strasbourg and primarily dealt with the Archbishop of Trier, Baldwin of Luxembourg, but also with the King of England, Edward III, as he led a consortium that lent 140,000 florins to Edward III on the eve of the Hundred Years' War, in 1339."

Typical yanks. Couldn't resist fucking his cousin.

They learned from the best, the europeans :^)

Viking kings would sometimes claim lineage from one of the Norse gods. If this is true Trump might literally be the God emperor.

Trump is in the blood line of Odin!

Russians are cucks, but they're the good kind of cucks.

REINCARNATION of odin.

And i'm descended from from Olga of Ukraine and Marcus Aurelius. Aren't pretty much all white people actually kangs?

I mean how the fuck do you not have royal blood?

How else could Trump shitpost so well without Finnish genes?

I am so sick of people saying that us Americans are inbred. We are among the least inbred people in the fucking world.

White Americans are also 99% white on average and only 5% of us have any non-white admixture at all. We also have an average IQ of 103. We are genetically superior to the whites that stayed home.

White Americans are the master race.

You'd be surprised, most pesants stayed in thier villiage of birth and married the next-door neighbours' daughter, and until very recently, the vast majority of population was rural.

I can track my male line only until the 1820s but then it gets fuzzy because my great great great great grandfather immigrated to Shitpostia from England and his name was fucking Thomas, so I kind of hit a dead end.

«We Wuz Kangz» brought to you by khokhols.

If this is true
It will put all the fight between paganfags and christcucks i've seen on this board into perspective

To be fair most white people literally were kangs.

I know I am kangs.

HAHAHAHA BURGERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT

Anti Christian is anti white.

Yes old stock burgers are literally the peak of the white gene pool.

The settlers were a shitload more hardy and resilient than the one's who stayed home.

The settlers were the scum that we id not want in Europe. Literal criminals and heretics. Deplorable.

WE

WUZ

And yet hardier, more intelligent, more adaptable, and more resourceful.

You guys still can't get over Washington playing your retarded aristocracy like a fucking fiddle.

source: my asshole

I'm descended from a bunch of English nobles from the 15th and 16th century.
This guy is my 18th great-grandfather
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Vaux,_1st_Baron_Vaux_of_Harrowden

"We wuz Nordic Vikings" - t. slav(e)s

Just look at history m8, we're absolutely ruthless when we actually go to war.

So he is Finnish?

Europe controlled the world until 100 years ago. Then you folks intervened when we were infighting like the cowrds you are. Then you were somewhat in a good spot for 100 years and now are getting BTFO. You are 60% white, you will be Brazil 2.0 in 15 years. Europe on the other hand will turn the tables. One day the great monarch will come out of France and he will change everything back again. America will be irrelevant soon.

Stop trying to create a Europe vs. America conflict where there is none.
WW1 and 2 were entirely the fault of stupid rulers and jewish bankers, on both sides of the atlantic.
America didn't even participate in WW2 that much, most of the fighting in Europe took place on the eastern front.

Wew lads, Trump literally has kings blood in him.

You missed first post by 7 minutes.

ALL OF YOU ARE RETARDED
REPUBLICAN REDDIT SCUM AND ALT-RIGHT FAGGOTS ARE NOT WELCOME ON Holla Forums

All American presidents are related. All of them. George Bush is related to Obama, Cheney, Clinton, Marilyn Monroe, McCain, Kerry. They are all related. They all come from the same bloodline. How come?
BECAUSE AMERICAN PRESIDENTS ARE SELECTED FROM THE SAME BLOODLINE AND NOBODY ELSE IS ALLOWED TO BECOME PRESIDENT
Don't you understand that they just proved that Donald Trump is from the same bloodline? What an outsider.
998D CHESS, AMIRIGHT, GOYS?

thor, you're thinking of thor.

Much easier Viking connection: his mother is Mary MacLeod, the MacLeod clan was founded by a Norse-Gael descendent of Ivar the Boneless.

Its easier to debunk this shit than you think.

Trump's father line is entirely german. Starting from Friedrich Trump, his grandfather, if you lurk into his father's you will only find german people. Drumpft was original family name despite jokes about it.

On his mother side Trump is Scottish ancestry. Mary Anne Trump born in Stornoway, Eilean Siar, UK. Her original family name is MacLeod, everyone from her family is scottish/UK ancestry. The very oldest known like Angus MacQueen or Angus Macleod ones are scottish too.

Trump is Germanic/Scottish descendant, he has no viking/russian blood in him, only if some random viking raped his mother line grandparents during dark ages, when vikings invaded britain, but there's no information on it. He wouldn't be descendant from Rurik thou, since Rurik settled in russia, not Scotland.

I hope you aren't falling for this.

Does this mean that Don Jr is Thor and Erik is Loki? Melania and Freyja makes sense.

HERE WE ARE
BORN TO BE KINGS
WE'RE THE PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE

you are everything that is wrong with pol. pls post never again

Maybe not Rurik, but if Trump claims any blood from a line of monarchs, he's a descendant of Rollo. All Euro/Russian monarchy are.

Oy vey it's like anuddah shoah in your mind 6 gorillion times!

Do you have a single fact to back your claim that Trump is one of the family, Schlomo?

"German" did not exist as an ethnicity back when Vikings were a thing.

What? Where?

"German" dates back to the time of Caesar.

By the way, Odin was a Jew.

It may be true that peasants stay in their villages, but he offspring of royalty don't always stay in their palaces. Excess children and children of the deposed can find themselves in all sorts of circumstances, including settling down to farm or taking up a trade. Over the span of several generations, the king's blood could conceivably penetrate every corner of the realm. That the terrain of Europe lent itself to fostering a multitude of petty kingdoms further increases the likelihood of having some amount of royal blood. That king may have been the Aryan warlord who rode in the first chariot thousands of years ago, but the blood bond is still there.

Is he gonna surrender his way to victory?