So was he Bill's son?

So was he Bill's son?

yes

THIN

He was Cotten's grandson.

Nah, he was Buck's son if anything

It would explain why Bill has such an unnatural obsession with Peggy. Hank has a narrow as fuck urethra and Bill was clearly good looking to the ladies in his youth, so I can see why Peggy resorted to him only to want to avoid him at every turn.

But this raises a question: Should a cuck be allowed to sell god's gas?

Sadly no. But think about it, if Hank finds out about this, he'll only come out on top. He can leave that ugly bitch Peggy and get a finer piece of meat. He will finally know that Bobby is not his son, a boy that has brought him nothing but pain and shame since he was 3, he will have a reason to move as far away from Dale and Redcorn as possible, and he can finally focus on ascending to the top branch of the Propane Industry.

That boy ain't right, but he's Hank's son. More importantly is right, there's no denying Cotton is his grandfather.

this. they look too similar to not be related.

Considering his half-uncle looks just like him… Cotten would sooner be a suspect than Bill.

GET THE ME A BEER, WOMAN!

Why the hell would Cotton bang Peggy when he can get way prettier women?

Like Hank Hill's childhood friend.

i thought bobby was directly cotton's son

Hank got his looks from his mom, Bobby got his looks from his grandpa. Genetics are strange and unpredictable.

Bobby looks more like him than he does Hank, Bill, or Peggy. Maybe you should get your eyes checked sometime Slugger.

Maybe you should get yourself killed faggot.

There's a special place in a cage just for weenies like you.

Pretty sweet impotent rage you got going on there Sunshine, but you didn't actually deny Cotton is the relative Bobby resembles the most.

Go back to tumblr, cuck.

Nothing passive about my disgust for your basic bitch contrarian attitude, do you actually believe Bobby is Bill's bastard spawn or h'what? You still haven't even denied that Bobby does look more like Cotton than any of his other relatives.

kys

NO U

So you actually going to post something about Bobby's paternity at some point, or just keep being a snippy cunt with nothing to say?

What I never got was how Hank's half brother looks like him despite Hank getting his looks from his mother.
I guess it was just so the episode could happen.

Shit user I never caught that inconsistency, kudos. Still could never bug me as much as that time Family Guy made "The Griffin family History"… and then made "Peter's Two Dads" of course that show has been dead to me for ages.

The show started getting inconsistent as it went on, it would've gotten worse if it hadn't been cancelled. But yeah, the lack of more japanese adventures with the Hill Brothers never happened greatly disappoints me.

Holy shit, I legit neber considered this.

Holu shit. Holy fucking shit……

But wasnt Bill a stud before he joined the Army?

>>>/4chan/

Exactly. Peggy would've likely fucked him back then.

You the same snippy cunt with nothing to say? Actually have an opinion on Bobbeh's paternity, or who he looks like?

I still say Hank is the father, but having fucked him back then would explain a lot about Peggy's cruel attitude towards Bill, and Bill's unrequited obsession with Peggy. I know all the characters are grossed and bummed out by Bill, but Peggy is the only one who seems resentful about it.

Possible theory?

I don't know man, the features don't really share the same shapes, skull, nose, eyes. But then again Boomhaur actually knew Peggy before Hank did, didn't he? There's also Boomhaurs way with the Ladies, so may actually have a decent case there Kudos to you.

>tfw Holla Forums really IS Dale Gribble

More or less.

This is a weird thread.

Shitposters from Holla Forums, gonna shitpost.