ALL NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

Nigger Dem Strategist Mocks Trump Supporter Beat Up By Mob: ‘Oh My Goodness, Poor White People!’

archive.fo/gqAf4
youtube.com/watch?v=Po_SxZH4XsU

The last few days have really shown how incredibly devoted leftists are to committing genocide on us. Now that they've come so far, they will not give a single inch. It's kind of depressing in a way, but it certainly shows one thing: that there can be no reconciliation with these people. On the other anf, this is also making many people on our side more "open" to the idea of less peaceful solutions to solve this "problem".

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
symonedsanders
twitter.com/SymoneDSanders
facebook.com/symone.d.sanders
breitba
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some niggers are based and productive, like sleepy negro and obama.

They are just digging themselves into an ever deeper pit

Reported.

Well you can be certain CNN didnt want her to say anything like that live on the air because of the chance it will have to wake people up, especially with the outrage that video has been gathering on the internet the past week.
nigger lack of self awareness will be their death.

im sure this wont have any consequences…

Black men also have bigger dicks and please women better.

Seems the Democrat playback hasn't changed. Accuse them of what you're guilty of.

Let them keep pushing. They still haven't learned their lesson.

Really funny the way niggers like to poke white people like this, when we could wipe any memory of their race from the earth pretty easily if we chose to do so.

I propose we fix the problems of slavery by bringing all Africans back to their homeland of Africa. We can pay for the transportation, that could be the "reparations". The money we save by not having to carry their dead weight will cancel out those transportation costs in less than a year

You need to ship 'em back to Africa

they aren't worrying because they know nobody's watching anyway.

erry time

Fuck that feral ape. These days will return.

I hope not. we need to have an era that makes the KKK look like pussies in comparison.

Please.

ok, shlomo

I'm sure CNN gave her a bonus after that.

black women crave aryan men because niggers are so useless they cant even please a sheboon

I seriously love that this is happening. They're doing our job for us now. Even that cucked CCN host looked upset.

We really need to cast aside the former symbols/imagery of white nationalism / white racial identity and focus on Humor(kek) / Truth Movements.

We need to "reboot" white nationalism and rebrand it.

this meme doesnt work anymore
gonna need to get your manager in here or change your tactics (((friend)))

Bestiality is illegal in some states user be careful.

you need to go back to the drawing board jidf/nsa. tell your boss to come up with a new idea.

im going to post this clip a lot in 2020

tia (((CNN)))

Bill Clinton, a former President, was laughed at by Hillary's campaign when he even suggested that they should probably start focusing on rural, working class white voters. They lost the election because of it, and judging by where this is headed, seem content to hand Trump a second term before he even starts his first.

To say nothing of the situation with congress, supreme court and the state-houses.

Good. They more they expose themselves for what they are, the stronger we become. If the election were held again right now, Trump would win by an even larger margin.

Good. I want CNN and the rest of legacy media to keep bringing on niggers like this to galvanize whites. One of the best things about Trump's victory is that these leftists are going full tilt anti-white in their butthurt.

They're going to double-down in 2020 by having a Black Muslim as the chair of the DNC and running Cory Booker a SpicNig as their candidate.

They need space, and now people, to destroy, goyim

Dox the nigger. Make this thread really go places.

That was a meme pushed by limp-dicked jews, like yourself. It was later reinforced by -get this- a self-reporting survey, which your kin pushed as a study. Of course, actual studies suggest that white people have bigger dicks, on average. People of western civilizations tend to knoww how to use the internet now, nigger lover. Your old shit belongs in the oven with you.

Where are they gonna find all the diversity to run once Trump shuts the border to the third world?
Trump's about to wreak havoc on the education system too so where are normal american gonna even get converted into lefty extremists anymore?
The left, in its current anti-white multicultural mode is done for in America.
This election was it.

when he started talking about the jew mafia I was pretty surprised given that a lot of his associates (and his (ex?)wife and children) are jews.

I'm pretty sure he only did it to stay included in the "alt right". That being said the infowars halfway answer to the JQ is a lot better than the more moderate "thinker" members like spencer/faggot johnson.

Still though no matter what Alex Jones is a conman selling sugar pills so w/e. Hopefully infowars is getting into the whole pizza podesta thing.

The march to winning all 50 states begins

you're going to see tons of paid flat out murderers, not agitators, during the Trump years in a desperate attempt to blame it on him. if you or anyone you know lives somewhere with anything larger than a tenth nonwhite population, ie any city, they will not be safe.

Remember to report all kike shills.

Wew. Think as the emperor would.

Jones covered the pedosta stuff more than a week ago, claimed the NYPD and FBI had their hands tied but would be taking this whole ring down, that grown men cry all the time and crap their pants because they have to be around the Clintons & co. It seems he's not covering it any longer because he realizes its fruitless and there's little that can be done until Jan. 20th. But according to him, the NYPD managed to get their hands on the private server through a warrant that gave them access to Weiner's PC, which had all the files the FBI was looking through. Apparently, the NYPD is livid and wants these people dead, but who knows. There's also the fact that Alex Jones is Bill Hicks. But despite that, I just have trouble denying his sincerity, and I don't think it's a hard thing to guage, even through a screen.

He's been talking about the "jew mafia" for years. He always explains that they aren't really jews, hate Talmudic jews, and are one of many mafias that are a problem. It's basic shilling.

Jonestein will always be an enemy.

It was the former head of Blackwater, Erik Prince, who said most or all of this. He pretty much came out of nowhere a week before election day and said the NYPD were ready to make arrests and the Weiner e-mails were very damning. He doesn't really strike me as the type to put himself out there like that for nothing when the election result was far from certain.

eh as long as he is building awareness that there is an organized jew network out there that seeks to enrich themselves at the expense of everyone else I'm not going to get too asspained over it.

honestly I still don't really get the alex jones type listener who is into conspiracy stuff. I just figure they're preppers who are a lot more insular in how they view themselves/communities so they don't really give a shit about the demographic death of the white race.

This is a new meme on the left after the BLM protests being criticized over the last 1-2 years. It's good for us so far because they're more worried about defending against people calling their actions out for being counter productive and ineffective than they are about using real strategy. If the media starts trying to push that message we need to be ready to counter it though

I half believe that Putin was just going to bombard Aleppo with that warship once Hillary was elected, that Obama would escalate the proxy war, and that we'd end up in full war under Clinton. Doing this could provide a load of avenues through which this investigation could be swept under the rug. I can't help but frame the breakdown of morons like Chelsea Handler (creepy SRA last name) or Miley Cyrus as having something to do with pedowood and this whole fucking child sacrifice ring.

Remember mods = fags

YOU will always be an enemy you autistic, overdramatic faggot.

Watch The Lion.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Nigger cunt site:symonedsanders dot com

Nigger cunt twitter:twitter.com/SymoneDSanders

Nigger cunt facebook:facebook.com/symone.d.sanders

Nigger cunt Email:symonesanders12 at gmail.com

Nigger cunt phone: +1.4026718118 Caller Name:SYMONE SANDERS,Caller Type:CONSUMER,Carrier:AT&T Wireless, Type:mobile

Oh my goodness what a poor little nigger she's going to be.

I'll end with, she's pro kike. Best pals with a rabbi and is too stupid to know she's their pet.

a hypocritical racist with a big mouth

Katy Perry as well, just a bunch of wholesale meltdowns from political illiterates who don't even know what the 3 branches of government are. It's about a lot more than President Trump, that's for sure.

they know they're all about to be thrown to the hounds, some even literally, if their masters aren't pleased. they stay with the sadistic rapists because they know the alternative is even worse.

Racism isn't bad. It's just that whites need to engage in it more.

lol the extremist terrorist party

Argue by interrupting and being louder. This is the black way of arguing. Liberals, probably most of the country, doesn't hold black people to the same standard of argumentation, because they don't wanna be racist.

0:30

What?

Bonus, nigger cunt address as of 6/14/16 4115 n 22nd st, omaha, ne, 681101

Perhaps the nigs will calm down a little bit now when Trump brings back the slave labor.

Perhaps they will calm down now when they can work instead of just linger around the street.

This post contains dangerous information.

Please never leave. The mountain of asshurt from last week is larger than Everest. You faggots never fail to make me chuckle now.

Which is why I'm wondering what the hell they're still doing in the country. Clearly Obama told Trump off during that meeting. Do we even have proof Hillary is still in the country aside from that one photo in the woods that was proven to be a psyop? I wouldn't be surprised if Assange has been dead for weeks now seeing as he had information that could literally topple the US government… of course, he probably had a dead man's switch, and that's why we're seeing what we're seeing if it does turn out that they offed him.

But who knows, it's hard to shake a conspiratorial perspective.

C'mon, man

To the 2 biggest sites on the internet my tinfoil hatted friend. 3b visitors a day, oh look, 10 from this imageboard. We're done for! If that's a concern to you, for us it's already done friendo.

Congrats Negress you just declared war on white people.

Nigga please. Everybody knows Canadian guys get all the pussy.

Even the CNN anchors look surprised at how uppity this sheboon is. Good. Let people like her keep talking. Give them more airtime. It will only accelerate DOTR. Normal white people won't be able to put up with the sound of that alone… before even considering this cunt's absurd message (and realizing that people like her need to be dealt with)

underrated. This is exactly what seems to be going on now

I love it. This only helps our cause.

Actually, we got it through violence against the British.

Good. Now Trump will get 88% of the white got in 2020

Vote*

0/10

Shit's trending on Twitter right now.

That is never shown in Europe and this censorship is the reason they still are anti-white. No sane person can hear this and still think niggers have valid political stances these days..

Fucking negress says on cam, publicly, you can profile-beat up when you do not "feel save at home".
wtf
This is what niggers say the police does!

What tag?

I'm sorry, but didn't 217000 WHITE Americans die fighting the revolutionary war? Or was I mistaken and they simply went to their college safe space and cried until they got their way?

She redefines terms, she sees violence as simply a part of protest.

Full house, Heil's full of 4's confirms CNN screaming into the uncaring void.

Yeah… that sheboon is justifying violence because of rhetoric and that fact that people don't feel safe. It is in essence calling for violence!
The rhetoric part is funny considering it was Hillary and the left that categorized Trump as the secular satan "Hitler" or "KKK" (normie/leftisats thinking not mine) and caused these niggers to protest in the first place .

Hillary leftists, and the Lügenpresse should be prosecuted for inciting a riot.

My first thought too.

BBC? More like BBMeme

breitba rt.com/video/2016/11/14/cnns-sanders-on-apparent-reference-to-man-beaten-amid-dont-vote-trump-chants-poor-white-people/

Kikebart comments have had it with anti-white shit. Nearly everyone in there is advocating for openly voting for white interests.

What a worthless nigger cunt.
to twitter lads.

Mock us more, nigger. Antagonize us more. Keep pushing. 50 years of blowback are already crashing down on your nappy heads, and you want to kick the hornet's nest anyway. Please do it. I can't wait to see these uppity niggers start to get lynched again. The only mistake White America ever made was thinking we didn't have to kill them anymore.

here user, you lack ammunition win bantz.

Are you fucking kidding me? We're just this blatant with it now?

Niggers get angry very quickly. They should have kept pushing her to out herself even more.

that infograph is all too true. i'm much more attracted to asians that i am to white women. maybe it's because i grew up in a 99% white neighborhood and most of the white girls were fucking trashy as fuck.

I love that they dont back down or even learn to shut up for a second. This way noone will show them mercy in the end

As soon as you push the argument to the point where they have to answer, they can't help but chimp out and be completely anti-white as they clearly do not give a shit about white people.

You are probably attracted to their more traditional following of how a lady should act (be seen not heard). White women used to be that way.

My assessment is as follows:

Assange is laying low until Trump is sworn in and the Clintons/Soros/Rothschilds are dealt with. They've already tried to send one assassin, I'm sure they haven't given up yet.

Obama is busy shitting himself. He was stoned out of his gourd during that press conference and his facial expressions and body language were that of a dead man.

Putin is smugly sending help Trump's way in order to help destroy the (((globalists))). Keep in mind that Putin is smart enough that he travels with his own supply of bottled water. They'll meet for the high five heard round the world once more plans are put into motion.

Hillary Clinton is probably drinking herself to death in some hotel room in Qatar while screaming at Huma. Soros/Rothschilds are working on as much shit as possible to try to encourage riots (paying BLM faggots, race baiting whites with the sort of shit in this video) while they desperately try to assassinate everyone they can.

NYPD/FBI that isn't compromised is sitting on the Pizza Podesta and treason information from Weiner's laptop until they can legally act.

The globalist kikes lose no matter what they do at this point, but that's when they'll be lashing out as hard as possible. 8/pol/ alone has an audience in the millions. There's no unringing this bell.

Can't wait until it becomes the norm that people start calling out the real racists that are the nigger populace.

I feel positive now since I'm Asian and still have a bigger dick than theirs. Thanks

Sure thing, nig-nog.

(checked)
Black girls are bretty gross, I'd only fuck them in a domination kind of way.

Not necessarily. Just don't completely fucking label yourself by shaving your head, wearing boots and braces and making it completely obvious with all the approved WHITE WOLF NIGGER HATER gear and accessories.

Dress well, be fit, and be the best motherfucking white you can be without all the labels and gang shit.

Not going as far as "MUH PR" but not going as far as Stormfront OVERTLY.

You don't need a shiny green jacket with white nationalists patches to kick a nigger's head it.

And it's only going to get worse as we get closer to Inauguration Day and the reality that Kang Kong will be gone forever sets in.