Domino is now a nog with an afro

it just doesn't end

Jews were a mistake.

Tranny too judging by that chin.

just let it die

When we FINALLY get a big titted actress in a super hero movie, she had to be black.

Why is it so hard to make it right?

When are they gonna start out calling this as racism by depicting every black female with an afro.

White feminists BTFO.

But will she be quirky and 'lolsorandom'? This is very important.

Wait, Cia's an Indian?

yea man why care about anything tbh

Would

literally who?

Information-silk.png Height
5' 8"
Information-silk.png Weight
120 lbs (54 kg)
Information-silk.png Eyes
Blue
Information-silk.png Hair
Black
Information-silk.png Skin
White
Information-silk.png Unusual Features
As results of her mutation, she has chalk white skin, and a black circle tatoo around left eye

At this point we should create a campaign to tell the studios tgat to take a woman to play a woman is transphobic and problematic.

they really hate us

No fucks given. Won't be seeing it.

I'm getting so fucking sick of this.

That image is pretty fucking retarded tbh. Jap games rarely actually state the ethnicity of a character they just stick brown skin on stock anime girl #46 to give her a unique look, and on the rare occasion a nip game is set in the real world half the time the non-white characters (with the exception of black men) look nothing like the ethnicity they are supposed to be.

Ape
Unshaved armpits.

Fixed.

Now lose the afro.

lol shut up nigger

And that is precisely why its infinitely better.

Its funny you make this argument because the woman cast to play Domino is the whitest black girl cast to play. They never go more diverse and cast an actual negroid woman.

ahahah

Mackenzie Davis and Mary Elizabeth Winstead were rumored for the role. This is such bullshit.
Winstead was Ramona in the Scott Pilgrim movie so it would have been a perfect fit.

Now do Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Domino pls

She use to be so cute. Now she's a tattoo'd whore. Where did it all go wrong?

The Jews.

WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY STOP IT???

Both of those ugly hags can't act fuck off back to reddit with your tv flavor of the month bitches

Can I become a nigger too?

sometimes I wish Japan and Germany won WW2, we may have been living in a much broader future

Heh, turns out I'm actually not a huge fan of black people.

Jesus H. Christ

everyone wishes this now

I know right, i say sometimes but Im actually serious. Only downside would be I dont get to hang out with cool people who share my opinions

Only sometimes?

Getting real tired of these nappy haired niggers

Fuck off back to leftypol

Nope, not even recoloring his skin can hide that manjaw

At least it's got tits though.

There's literally nothing wrong with afro on black ladies. Only blacks can pull off this hairstyle well after all. It just sucks how SJW's got their hands on this vogue.

what a fucking mess

At this point, expecting anything you like to not be pointlessly blacked is just wishful thinking.

Israel should be blacked tbh.

I am not a virgin, somebody explain this to me.

Probably because the japs care about their female characters looking as appealing as possible to the demographic they are aiming for in their games, unlike the western developers who chose (willingly or not) to completely forfeit the concept of attractiveness in women in order to conform to the vocal minority.

Still, I'm not a fan of >>824461's pic having only nintendo characters as an example of Japan, given thet they are a company that keeps giving mixed signals regarding the inclusion of content that some interest groups could find "problematic" or "offensive".

Black women with afros is the new bald Space Marine from FPShooters.

>This is what the leftists actually believe

smh

holy shit talk about pandering tokenism. her tattoo is vitiligo instead. Holy shit, this hits every checkmarl on the diversity list. She's soooo stronk. It's a million dollar seller.

Thank God my city is too White to ever be this pozzed.

It's almost like if they hired her for a purpose.

Will Fox surpass Sony with Diversity™?

When you try so hard to diversify you make your lead actress look like a parody 80's fat man.

< WE NEED A WAY TO SELL THE RERESELL OF OLD FRANCHISES
< BRILLIANT

Normies will defend this, while pretending to care about the source material.

Has anyone tried making a comprehensive list of blackwashed roles? It's not even hard, you can name dozens off the top of your head just recently:

Human Torch - Fantastic Four
Nick Fury - Every fucking Marvel movie
Gunslinger - Dark Tower
Every female role in Spiderman Homecoming
Blue Ranger - Power Rangers
L - Deathnote live action
24 series main role
Annie
Idris Elba as Nordic God in Thor

And she looks like a man, i feel your oain boobsbro.

What about Harambe Jones?

The music isn't right. It doesn't fit.

no, black hair is fucking revolting and smell likes shit

And this is wrong because..?