Leftistfags are still trying to usurp the Emperor, comrades...

nationalpopularvote.com/

Leftistfags are still trying to usurp the Emperor, comrades. Something must be done about this bill and its shills post-haste.

Also while you lot have been partying and circlejerking here, butthurt libshits are already spreading their fearmongering bullshit and "le racism/bigortry" memes onto the other boards.

Seriously you shits, get your shit together and get on patrol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed, they need to be bullied into submission.

Yeah, we need to crack down on the leftists and put them down once and for all. I'm tired of their bullshit and whining.

I love the idea. What do you have in mind, Mister FBI man?

How can they even contest this?
Doesn't look like they want to change the current electorate anyway.
It looks like they are aiming to get the electoral college removed for 2020.
I say HA HA to that.
The EC was made to prevent exactly what they want to do.

It's a complete non-starter. If anything, this election just proved why there is an electoral college - so California doesn't decide how the rest of the country is run.

>>>Holla Forums721517
>>>Holla Forums538469

Just a few of many attempts to regain some influence. I'm not saying to raid boards. That's retarded. But if you see such propaganda anywhere, not just here, be prepared to disprove it at a moments notice to avoid them brainwashing the masses again. The masses are closer than ever to being redpilled about corruption in media. They must not fall back into the ignorance born of fear mongering and political correctness.

Lets get rid of the whole fucking system and just do trial by combat.

They'd love that. Most of them watch that dreadful show.

Trump won among the legal citizens.

this
HRC won California
that's it

They don't care. They just want things to go their way like the brats they are. Back in 2000 no one gave a shit about the Electoral Colleges. This is an example of how spoiled and entitled this generation is.

It literally doesn’t matter at all. They can’t do anything.

If they try anything, we kill all of them. We’re talking 40-50 million liberals dead here. They will never be able to win an election ever again.

WE WANT THEM TO TRY IT

I know that this is babby's first election for a lot of you, but this shit happened in 2000. Petitions and protests mean fuck all. And if memory serves, there was evidence of real voter fraud in FL in favor of bush jr. Let them rage and riot. It just pushes people to the right. Explain how elections like this are exactly why the electoral process was put in place. The founding fathers feared the tyranny of the masses.

Stop spilling your spaghetti over this shit and making multiple threads a day about it.

Getting rid of the EC would require a costitutional amendment, requiring 2/3rds of either states or Congress to propoee the bill and 3/4ths of either states or Congress tk approve it. And good luck getting that many to agree.

/thread
Even cuckservatives would never let this happen. It would guarantee demand victories. In addition to the red sweep in the federal elections, states went red as well.

Yeah, they got over it, but the media didn't and look what happened. Now its a pure liberal cesspit hellbent on pushing its views upon the masses and will most likely now try even harder to take us and Trump down via any propaganda or any questionable line they can find. This shit might never amount to anything, but all I'm saying is to stay vigilante and immediately disprove any bullshit these fools start to spread to the masses that the media and its white knights are full of shit and would resort to any underhanded cover up to get their way just as they've been doing during this whole election. TV and films are already cranking up their bullshit to the max.

now this is starting to look like concern shilling.
I gave the benefit of the doubt.

Yup. And most regular people, even if they voted for Hillary, just don't give a shit at this point. The only ones still whining are coddled baby leftists.

And this election was the result. Like I said, people got pushed to the right. The judenpresse went so far that even libshits have lost faith in them.

Just random commie-cunt opinion here:
some unnamed years ago i was biased by the (((media))) to believe that it is unconstitutional to "not let the people decide", but to "filthy rich landowners lobby their way into d.c." (even though our putin jewish media keep pushing this bullcrap every now and then), but now… well, seeing like "voting machines" were probably too expensive to setup around the country and rural areas were left to general public to decide, you turned my opinion upside down, which was mostly based on prejudice of redneck meme.
In Russia people don't believe the "redneck" vote mostly because voting booths are not even delivered to some places and people are simply told to choose the "right" candidate. Either way we had few "good-looking" candidates like Prohorov and Navalny.
Turned out Navalny was a CIA-,KGB-,ABC-plant from the start, yet somehow got off the hook by publishing putin's ties to 90's jewish mafia - it was a BIG blast for average audience! Actually it uncovered one simple truth: the still keep the old "family" business ties (local mason sect) and not to let others into family or interfere with their business. Also: rospil project, which magically touched only one "bad" public person per time (planned kgb leaks).
Prokhorov, well, willingly or unwillingly tried to push the idea of electric car for "average russian citizen" in 4 years, truly believing in the engineers who mastered kabbalah. Or put simply: he didn't have any experience at all. He, like many others were simply offered what parts of aluminium concern were left and divided again. He tried to stand up and have a speech, turned out to be complete disaster.
So, now we have a dying multi-culti nation of jewish warmongers deciding that another nation - Ukraine is not "progressive" (because lots of blond blue-eyed beauties) enough to be allowed into EUSSR. Btw my country, Russia is progressive, pro-semitic and good, my fellow Holla Forumsacks! Come home, black-asian-eurasian man! Breed away the remnants of 40yo blond blue-eyed slavs! You will even get free education and tuition!

It's a real pain to see my state in such despair, we are beyond slavery now, theft is constitutional if its done by bureaucrats and politicians. More than 100 thousands people are missing every year with no traces behind 'em, in few recent years missing people photos are more prevalent than than vape ads on light poles. It's like 90's again, yet this time crime gangs are racketeering people from top in some person year salary suits, instead in "abibas" track suits and "nikel" boots.
God bless you, folks! For God is not fond of us.

That's a lot of red.

Half of the US population lives in these counties. It's why cities are cancer and the founding fathers were right for creating the electoral process. If you got niggers and spics out, a lot of cities would go red.

Why not just shoot those who caused open borders and enforce open borders?

It would never go through because it's a retarded idea. It would basically enslave the entire country to California and urban areas in some deranged form of feudalism. It would cause economic warfare between urban and rural areas. Stupid liberals don't think and should not be taken seriously.

It's simple. Trump simply needs to cut federal financial aid for worthless degrees. Sociology, psychology, gender studies, etc. These are where leftists are born. Cut that out and these people would either need to get useful degrees or get jobs.

The electoral college makes perfect sense. It's like sports. If you score 9 points one game and win it, but lose the next two with terrible scores, you don't win, why? Because you lost two of the three games.

Make wars of succession great again. Slaughter a new batch of leftists every few years, sounds good to me.

If it picks up traction I'll DDoS the site. No worries.

Ask em why they weren't protesting the 2008 primary when shilldawg won the pop vote against king nigger.

What's that, OP? Leftists are shrieking about LE RACISM and BIGOTRY? How is that any different from what they've been doing every moment of the last hundred years? They cried wolf too many times and now nobody cares.

Fuck, as if there wasn't enough of a reason to avoid Holla Forums, now I can't even discuss vidya without the cucks losing their shit.

The losers of the Presidential election always - ALWAYS - call for Electorate reform. In 2008 and 2012, Republicans were demanding the Constitution be amended to abolish the Electorate. Maybe you weren't around back then, but there is no such thing as a "gracious loser" in politics. Even Holla Forums was a bunch of whiny faggots demanding assassinations and bawwwwing all over the place.

Uh … Primaries are run on popular vote and has nothing to do with the Electorate.

Hell, the elections with Bush Sr. was sketchy as fuck too. Are you telling me that you believe all of the elections in the last 30 years were on the level? How the fuck can you end up on Holla Forums without at least looking at the evidence supporting the fact that a proper election hasn't happened since the mid 80s.

Sage for double posting. I'm just flabbergasted by that post. I refuse to believe that anyone here that is not a shill doesn't know this basic truth.

HOLY SHIT

Doesn't matter. They're too effeminate to ever think of waging war.

Demand recounts and investigations into Clinton's results. I don't buy for a second that she's got this many votes when she was pulling such tiny crowds.

It is tough. So many boards have anti-Holla Forums feelings because we are so dominant on the site. To many anons equate Holla Forums-tier values with being subject matter only allowed to exist within the confines of Holla Forums.

Like I said. Sore losers in every election. Every single one.

Anytime you see this shit, just laugh, and ridicule them via reminder that they don't give a shit about democracy, would not be making such complaints if Clinton won, and did not give a shit when Clinton won the popular vote against Obama in the primaries years ago.

They're vermin, scurrying for the darkness and trying to find a way to shut off the light.
They have no power, and are terrified.

So mock them.

There's a reason for that, you know.

Popular Vote Total
Obama: 17,535,458
Clinton: 17,493,836

Evidently 3 million votes were from illegals, so she lost both the popular and electoral. Some watchdog organization is filing a suit as we shitpost.

Uhhhh are you so sure, because I have a source called the primary process and not some retarded opinion?

The best thing Donald Trump can do now is to disappear for a week or two, just to let the dust settle.

Just point out the truth that millions of illegals voted for Clinton and so Trump in reality won the popular vote in a landslide

It looks rather united if you ask me, united in the red :3

What? You know fox news is catching on to what we already know. The dust doesn't settle until the lead stops flying. Your times up, Faggot.

that would be shillarys move not trump you dumb faggot.

lel good luck with that contitutional amendment

Maybe they'll get the rep controlled house to do it

Actually it's because we hurt their fee fees with our wrongthink.
banned agitators that are upset they were banned for shitposting
lolberg fucks who are a part of the DUDE WEED LMAO crowd
upset because being a leftist requires a lot of cognitive dissonance

/tg/ here, we keep a fair amount of Holla Forumsish content in our community just as a sort of "SJW repellant" so the left doesn't get too comfy and think they're welcome here.

Like I said, they're going full damage control and will do their hardest now more than ever to defame us, the president and every single right ideal even if they have to go full commie marxist. Just listen to the young turks fags. They and others like them pretty much admit to being marxists and admit that they want to destroy the liberal democratic party for not being liberal and corrupt enough. The media will do their best to try and go even more cultural marxist than ever to extinguish any support for Trump or any chance of right ideas ever getting back into media again. They will do their damnedest to cut us off. youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Bear in mind, the election result probably would have been the same had there been a popular vote and people knew about it in advance.

People vote, damn well knowing whether it matters more or less, in their home state.

the exodus was filled with Holla Forums and Holla Forums
everyone that expresses an anti Holla Forums sentiment are cucks that either don't belong or came over in a later exodus
their opinions have no value

maybe you should stay there

i would say it has more to do with people who identify with Holla Forums values, legitimate or otherwise, shitting up threads with walls of sophistry, creating a very negative perception of this board.