Anti Trump False Flag dig thread

Anthony Morales, 19, and Matthew Kafker, 18, were charged in connection with the vandalism immediately after it was discovered. But a grand jury was subsequently convened, and handed up an indictment against the men, including 12 counts each of hate crime at a church/synagogue/place of worship, along with four counts of institutional vandalism and burglary, three counts of criminal damage and one count of criminal defacement, all felonies, Cook County prosecutors said this week.
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-northwestern-students-indicted-hate-crimes-spraypaint-church-met-0504-20160504-story.html
archive.is/a8D9c

Also, one is apparently the son of a judge?

Obviously this would be useful if we could show that it was an anti trump false flag attack. (which I suspect), in part because the news articles avoid that question.

I´m not having luck tracking down who these people really are, and i´d love to see a social media, "I´m with her" presence.

Could i respectfully request some assistance? Could someone have a look on facebook, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

bizjournals.com/boston/news/2015/07/08/how-the-state-s-next-top-appeals-court-judge-has.html
jailalert.com/arrest-records/matthew-michael-kafker-7129025.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cw0nn/remember_that_burned_il_church_with_swastikas_and/
dailynorthwestern.com/2016/11/10/opinion/mitchell-president-schapiro-your-statement-trivializes-my-fear/
archive.is/zPUe7
chicagounbound.uchicago.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1081&context=lawschoolrecord
familyscholarhouse.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/fsh-empower-winter-2013.pdf
archive.is/7qeVZ
archive.is/bh9Up
archive.is/hsPzh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, I´ve seen sometimes that people have checked third persons party registration status. Any idea how to do that for these guys?

have a bump

bizjournals.com/boston/news/2015/07/08/how-the-state-s-next-top-appeals-court-judge-has.html

So the father is apparently a republican, which doesnt bode well. But the son could well be a bern-out

Gov. Charlie Baker’s nomination of Judge Scott Kafker to be chief justice of the Massachusetts Appeals Court has been met with cheers from corporate attorneys, who call him a balanced jurist with the experience and know-how to understand complex business issues.

Kafker, who would replace retiring Chief Justice Phillip Rapoza, is expected to be confirmed to the position without controversy. He has served as an associate justice on the Appeals Court, the state’s second-highest court, since 2001, when he was appointed to the bench by Republican Gov. Paul Cellucci. His time on the bench was preceded by stints as counsel at the Port Authority and in Gov. William Weld’s office.

If confirmed, Scott Kafker would replace Phillip Rapoza as the Massachusetts Appeals Court's chief justice.
Enlarge
If confirmed, Scott Kafker would replace Phillip Rapoza as the Massachusetts Appeals… more

COURTESY OF THINKSTOCK.

His legal career began at Foley Hoag LLP, where he worked for several years on labor and employment cases and other commercial disputes, according to current Foley Hoag partner John Shope, who was recruited by Kafker to the firm. “He’s one of those rare judges who comes to the job with both business law and public-sector law experience,” Shope said.

Kafker doesn’t have a reputation as a particularly pro- or anti-business judge, but for being thorough in both oral argument and in written opinions, according to attorneys. “Frankly, there are a lot of judges in the state system who have exclusively prosecutorial backgrounds, and businesses sometimes worry that judges with those backgrounds are going to have a little more difficulty understanding the case. You wouldn’t have that worry with Judge Kafker,” Shope said.

One of Kafker’s former colleagues on the bench, current Rackemann Sawyer & Brewster counsel David Mills, said Kafker is balanced “in the William Weld tradition of Massachusetts Republicans.” Another attorney, Edward Foye of Arrowood Peters LLP, called him a judge who “cuts it down the middle.”

That middle-of-the-road reputation is reflected in the business rulings he’s authored during his decade as a judge, which have gone both for and against companies. Here’s a sampling of some of his more important decisions:

OY VEY

Good thread op; you're doing God's work!
I can't find any kikebook pages for either of these two retards. Is there a better way to search them? Maybe Northwestern has some sort of student directory?

MENTION THAT ONE IS JEWISH!

Found it:
http:// directory.northwestern.edu/
The problem is that they don't show up. Any other possible leads? Background check maybe?

Spic

Kike

The newspaper report said that they´d been kicked out of uni.

jailalert.com/arrest-records/matthew-michael-kafker-7129025.html

First Name Matthew
Middle Name Michael
Last Name Kafker
Gender Male
Date of Birth 08/07/1997
Height 510
Weight 153
Eye Color n/a
Hair Color n/a

I´ve searched through all of the anthony morales and matthew kafker on twitter, and cant find any matches.

DIOS MIO

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cw0nn/remember_that_burned_il_church_with_swastikas_and/

Reddit found out one is Jewish.

One look at the faggot on the right, and everyone "nose" he's a mongrel.

Came to post this

this is a different case. This was a university chapel with graffitti

bumping out of interest

Found a Matt Kafker @MattKafker twitter account.
Picture is of a dumb waste of skin similar to those pictured.
Mostly just tweets from 2013 with no response. Kid's a total loser.
Seems he's a boarding school shlub that does a bunch of wealthy fuck travelling with his family or something.

He retweeted something from ISLproblems which looks to be some sort of weight training team. Tweet was "I miss all my friends". Seems like the sort of thing that a loser with no friends locked away from his life would connect with.

Has a retweet from @ISLproblems.

Are they even trying?

Yeah, you are probably right about that being him. Fuck he sounds like a complete faggot. Nothing of interest appears to have happened in his mind.

Unfortunately there are numerous anthony morales type twitter accounts, but i couldnt see any that seemed likely.

Do reddit accounts have names attached?

NU is pozzed as fuck. If you go to their student newspaper you can read all about Trump butthurt.

dailynorthwestern.com/2016/11/10/opinion/mitchell-president-schapiro-your-statement-trivializes-my-fear/

Every fucking time.

Did y'all give up? There is, of course, that other thread linking to a gatewaypundit article claiming that they're jewish…but with no evidence other than it was covered on a jewish news site. Disinfo at this point doesn't help much, Trump already won, and we're in a time when it's entirely possible to steal legitimacy from the MSM. I mean, sure, we know the nose, but I can't redpill or discredit anyone with this shit.

I was banned from /r/the_donald for pointing at Kafker's snout. I didn't even mention jews, just said that his snout is worth a closer look.

The one on the right look highly Jewish. You can see the Jew inbreeding in him but I'm not sure if he is. The one on the left looks autistic as fuck and is of questionable whiteness.

Which action art thou performing, Hebrew theologian?

Curly hair and crooked nose, if you can't notice these things, you should go back torposter.

Second guy is very clearly jewish

i dont see why any normal American would hate trump.

The one on the right looks kikeish. Anyway obvious false flag is obvious, makes you think how much more of this shit is going on across the country right now.

Gateway pundit recently put out an article on this.
archive.is/zPUe7

Normalfags are goyim/lemmings. The goal is to be abnormal, to deviate from the enslaved horde.

His mother's name I think is Lea Anne Copenhefer
chicagounbound.uchicago.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1081&context=lawschoolrecord

This

I think his brother is Nicholas Kafker.
familyscholarhouse.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/fsh-empower-winter-2013.pdf
archive.is/7qeVZ

If this is a Nicholas Kafker to whom he is related, there is proof he is Jewish. Other than the face and surname, that is.
archive.is/bh9Up

archive.is/hsPzh
top kek

Jew confirmed
www.legitgov.org/Fake-Hate-Jewish-Students-Painted-Swastika-and-Trump-Campus-Church

one of them is a powerful judge's kid
www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/03/14/top-mass-judge-son-faces-charges-trump-church-graffiti/qP4J3wxHTxJqVCd6wWKFHL/story.html

So…what do we do with this information now?

Bump.

Bump

kill them, oven them if that's possible. Otherwise spread it on jew media, if that's possible

test