Thank you image boards for turning protesters into walking, talking memes!

This is footage from the Dem convention protests. 1:23:15
youtube.com/watch?v=YZov0XM2KJ0

Hippie patriot: You fuckin fascist communists threw a water balloon at me!

"Communist": We didn't do anything, we…

Hippie patriot: Fuck you

"Communist": You don't see anything wrong with speaking over a non-binary person! We're fucking tired of white men like you! You don't see any problem with talking about a non-binary transgender person!

Hippie Holla Forums guy: this is an example of cultural Marxism at it's best

Everyone: go away lol, shut up or I'll break your fucking nose

Hippie Holla Forums guy: you don't seem like very peaceful people

"Communist": showboats in front of RT camera. People always talk over non-binary trans people!….

[leaves]

Guy in normal clothing: I love you guys

Electoral guy high out of his mind in toga:
Beerrniie Saanderrss and Jiiiiilll Steeeinn

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NoraReed
twitter.com/mikedogli/status/758578450760204288
youtube.com/watch?v=G6LQZf6W5I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leftypol meetup,

QT

Why the fuck would be care about democratic party or identity politics? Go back to your board.

Dem protesters late at night are generally not Democrats. The Dems leave mid-day and the radicals or "radicals" stay and cause ruckus. Way it always is.

jesus fucking christ the american left is an absolute cancer.

I am 100% a fan of the person in goggles.

These guys look crazy enough for me to join them. Sorry guys but I wasn't prepared to get arrested, and it's fucking hot in Philly.

I KNOW WHO TRASH MAN IS

HES GONNA TAKE OUT THE TRASH

BASED SEEDMAN IS ALSO TRASH MAN

I really hate white women who say they're trans but just look like generic females. They're some of the most cancerous people walking the earth, reminds me of this stupid money grubbing bitch:
twitter.com/NoraReed

Why so triggered over one womyn? :^)

fucking goddamit. those LARPy edgelord wannabe antifa fags in facemasks standing behind "her" ought to be ashamed of propagating this nonsense. Love how the first one folded his arms to try and look tough when the dude first showed up and called them out for hassling the peaceniks. and when the qt started shrieking…

I wish these fags weren't synonymous with the left in most people's minds. It's honestly depressing.

Holy shit. I fucking hate false conscious hippies.

I'm so lonely

That guy was fuckin pissed about the water balloon. Also, you think the andro girl is high?

Why can't the left have a sense of humor anymore

:(

High or heat exhaustion. Maybe a bit of both.

That area with the peaceniks apparently wasn't so peaceful before or after that. Almost got violent.
I guess it's the entrance to the convention.

twitter.com/mikedogli/status/758578450760204288

2000 protests had rubber bullet firings around this point. May get worse tonight who knows.

Those police tho… Here piggie piggie piggie

That's clearly a man you cissy sinner!

just a side question, I'm a future international student heading for the U.S. what do about protests?

I know smashy smashy is not an option but will simply being there and chanting potentially end up as my visa being revoked?

The convention ends today. The protests will probably end today too. What are you talking about?

protests in general, not specifically these

have you ever considered the ideas in this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=G6LQZf6W5I0

I would assume if you are arrested you get your visa revoked. Not sure.