I knew Holla Forums was shit, but

Topwew. I didn't realise the leftycucks were this pathetic. Pic related was literally the first post I ever made on that cancerous little board of effeminate, estrogen-filled nu-males.

The best part is I'm not even wrong. Based on their own "logic", class is no less a spook than race, culture, or morality.

Leave 'em to their containment board, they're beyond saving user.

Commies are retards: not only their terrible idea is dead and will never rise again not even in fucking Russia, but even if it happened half of them could not even agree on what the fuck they have to do after gaining power. It would be Bolsheviks Vs. Mensheviks all over again.
There is a reason Marx went to shit and Mussolini gained power in less than 4 years.Their intellectual masturbation can't survive the test of reality.

They have a thread on Trump saying the Clinton's a great people and we don't :^)

First time they've heard of gracious winning?

Though in all seriousness it's not really worth it. You'll just encourage them to derail our shit,which is actually important and actually leads somewhere.

Look at the response to this >>>Holla Forums1052521
Top kek. Also their memes are normie tier shit (pic related)

normalfag*
Excuse my faggotry. But seriously go shit up the thread (linked at the top of ever page) for kek

remider

fugggg
I misspelled reminder.

Jesus Christ, how horrifying. That is facebook-tier garbage.

My fucking sides!

Stirner isn't a lefty meme guy. Most of the spook shit on Holla Forums is incessant shitposting torpedoing leftist ideologies. I really like the Holla Forumslack that constantly insists Stirner was a communist.

Even when I did super low-effort cropjobs like this, I tried to make sure that the ideas of both the original image and what I was importing matched.

Although I will give the No Trump's Sky some credit, if only because I think it's rather universal to all sides, either in the way of "Trump isn't actually going to do anything" or "Trump isn't going to start exterminating us en masse".

Yeah, it wasn't even worth commenting on. I can't tell if it's because they're too vain to admit it's almost all shit or if it's actually the most they can strive for (which is good enough for them) and our memes are just so far above that they can't even see what they mean. It's sad to think some of our race have found it easier to go to that level instead of actually challenging their decaying minds on something with honest thought and effort put into it.

New pasta?

reminder:

Hitler targeted communists to recruit to the cause because fanatics are always easier to convince than "moderate conservatives".

I guess it was because I had nigger in the filename

wew. They're scared we might convince them of our side and recruit them to the cause.

wew

I'll let you do it yourself, next time.

Ok, stop it now.