Are All Women Mentally Ill?

I'm a reddit fag. I know guys, I know. But I have nowhere else to go with this.

All the crazy Facebook bitches, literally hordes of everyday women, family members, friends, wives of friends, women who aren't even in college. They are so ducking twisted up right now. They all collectively have twisty spiked poles shoved up their cooches right now.

What the fuck is this? They are literally losing their minds over "people of color" and "women" who, now that Trump won, "are no longer safe". I've noticed that the alcoholic, pre-alcoholic, depressed ones are especially vitriolic.

These bitches are nuts. You can't talk to them. They have completely swallowed this virtual reality Trump hellscape. Haha, I know you guys love it!!! If only the hellscape was real is your response.

But seriously, politics this season has really made me seriously rationally consider whether sexual dimorphism has endowed the females of the species with literal congenital mental dysfunction. If I had to guess I'd say it's because of millennia of the war bride phenomenon. Regardless, this is a real problem. Forget dreams of a traditional social order, forget child rearing and families and even sex.

Like, we are living among crazy people. What the fuck do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

she-conomy.com/facts-on-women
marketingdonut.co.uk/marketing/marketing-strategy/your-target-market/the-truth-about-marketing-women
forbes.com/sites/bridgetbrennan/2014/12/30/marketing-to-women-trends-to-watch-in-2015/#4204f9412792
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/oct/12/femvertising-branded-feminism
bustle.com/articles/108127-the-9-most-feminist-ad-campaigns-of-all-time
books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=PP6wagp_jZMC&oi=fnd&pg=PA1&dq=feminism and marketing&ots=3QpV7mANrZ&sig=_lefFBy8lO0HKhwz2q4HPCwkPao#v=onepage&q=feminism and marketing&f=false
therationalmale.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start posting emperor protects memes, women biologically care about safety first.

You have to go back.

You can go to reddit you blog posting faggot fuck

Sage

Women aren't sapient. They are incapable of rational self reflection, thus incapable of higher reason.

Now on a bit more serious note, did you try talking to them. Most people, not only women are fucking brainwashed now. If they dont accept the truth then fuck them, let them reap what they sow. If they cant even entertain the idea that they are wrong then fuck them. No use in wasting time on sysiphus tasks.

go back to reddit. You're obviously out of touch with reality.
also lurk for 2 years before posting you stupid fuck.

shit left the sage on

Think its really just the spoiled ones who get time off to worry about non issues

so basically anyone on the west coast

exactly this.

If you are a reddit fag, go the theredpill subreddit. You'll learn the basics.

But overall, women are empathic caregivers (not sympathetic, empathic is neutral). They are extremely vulnerable to submit to what they see as the biggest social norm, even more then men.

They are meant to be side-kicks, the 2nd mate while you are the Captain. They are less rational, they are meant to deal with children and take care of them on their most emotional stage, not understand logical matters.

We must effectively control and educate them on regards to their nature, but we shouldn't go too far on de-humanizing them, because if women get too abused their sons might actually think women are snowflakes and that men are the bad ones and then they make beta laws when they become adults.

It's a complicated balance to achieve. Arabs abuse women too much and that just creates a slimy society.

I was immediately going to tell you to leave, but I thought I'd hear you out.

And this is why I should always trust my instincts. Same shit always happens when I play Jeopardy: "Why didn't I just immediately say that I thought it was X? I'm always right when I have the thought but don't blurt it out."

I know this awesome website you can use where they ask similar questions and it might be more up your alley, OP.

www.reddit.com

Womens brains are wired completely differently from men. Due to their motherly instincts they have a higher sense of empathy and a wider emotional range, leading them to irrationally sympathize with groups that have proven themselves to be a blight on society. Women in power has lead to this rapid spread of Marxist thought and the whole SJW "feels before facts" mindset so common with the left. Which is why so many women are losing their minds now that a white man who judges people on their merits is in power.

Next time don't be such an obvious newfag and just stick to the main point.
No, not all women are like that. A majority of the White women voted Trump after all.
The problem is that women were pushed into positions of power and business without most of them having a good sense of masculine values. The result is neurotic behavior, incessant whining, an inability to deal with everyday struggles (and not of the "someone said something mean on Tumblr" variety), sexual hedonism, financial irresponsibility, lack of initiative, and all around infantile behavior.
Further worsened of course by that flawed behavior being instilled in schools across the west. The latter which also serves to emasculate the next generation of "men".

Thankfully not all are like them, but most are. If you've ever met a woman that's been raised properly you'll probably know what I'm talking about. They either know their place in the natural family structure, or they'll be able to stand by your side and properly bear the responsibilities of being an adult.
In the short term I don't see this being fixed. Modern culture and its education system are either too cucked or pozzed, and parents are often away and unable to raise their children properly.

If you ever have daughters, be a proper parent, homeschool them and don't turn them into sissies that need "safespaces" in their adult lives. Same goes for sons.

Fuck off yid

For women taking a strong moral stand on an issue that isn't based entirely on your own benefit is more likely to be a sign of mental illness tbh. Women are conformists and when early authority figures are usually communist professors and degenerate celebrities while it's made harder for men ( both fathers & husbands) to act as strong leadership figures and then after all that you remove all consequences from their actions the result is what we currently have.

Unless you want no pussy and no kids for the rest of your life improve yourself, pick a girl that's got at least part of the way there (not a slut, not a racemixer, not super leftist/feminist) and redpill her yourself.

'gender equality' and 'social' justice are cheats and surrogates to female instincts.
1. cheat sexual selection (slut pride + fat acceptance + no responsibility for own pregnancy other than right to abort)
2. to help those who can't help themselves (mothering babies), like niggers, immigrants, other people's children, failed nations, etc
3. to be provided for (babied) without question "my problems are your responsibility;my feelings are everyone's top priority"

it doesn't help they also suffer the consequences of women emasculating entire generations of males throughout schooling. boys can't be the men they depend on, girls are enthusiastically repulsive and proudly useless they cannot be deemed women, and now we have the daycare generation.

tl;dr- as carl jung said, iirc, women are highly receptive to the new ("so old-fashioned") and irrational (astrology, witchcraft, social sciences)
at least it's cute, i guess.

If there's anything I've learned from being an IRL Chad, is that shitposts on kikebook rarely ever reflect a woman's true nature save in rare ocassions. I've gotten 'hardcore' liberal women to agree with me on immigration just by talking to them in an authoritative manner.

Women will adopt whatever belief is the most common in their social group, but this will quickly change if there's an alpha male they wish to attract.

Fucking this, There are women who are irreparable cunts, but there is also a good number (although less in your western countries) of women who are more than capable of taking care of things like an adult. For fuck sakes you cant make whore into a model wife, that should be relationships 101. You wont find a good woman in nightclubs or drinking in cities fags, move from your liberal centrals and you will more than likely meet women who can do more things (slaughtering pigs, spliting wood etc,) than your standard "man" today.
t. eastern european

The whole idea is to split up society into ever smaller groups and say that certain groups are oppressors, while other groups are oppressed. E.g. whites-blacks, men-women, heterosexuals-homosexuals. You get it. Then they brainwash people into thinking only in these terms, and one group will always represent absolute evil while the other will be the absolute good. Then people will want to be on the side of "good", even if it means going against their own interests and well-being. Females are especially vulnerable to this, and so they go crazy about niggers and moslems and faggots. That's all. You have win a cultural war, then put women back to the family home, away from politics and academia.
Now fuck off.

Welcome to 8ch

Enjoy your stay faggot

this

everybody read this

second one I never seen. Fuck, there goes my apetite

The problem with alpha behavior to manage women is it creates a chimp level arms race. Men can peacefully coexist, stratify if necessary, and live and let live otherwise. Women exist to upset that balance as much as possible. But I guess that's why Holla Forums loves racial purity, because it strengthens the balance against female agitation.

Yes

You have to go back.

No, women just aren't any more capable of reason than children

sage

stop bumping retards.

Stopped reading there. Lurk moar. And if by any chance you came from r/TheRedPill, forget everything they told you. Mind games get you one night stands and not the 14 words. Improve yourself and find someone who you can start a family with.

Nice meme nigger. Kill yourself.

Read "Sex and Character" by Otto Weininger, the most Holla Forums book in existence

You should treat an uppity woman like you would treat a child. With care and love but with unyielding strictness for where the borders are. Otherwise they stay lost. If you get angry, petty or give in just to stop the nagging, you give away your own weakness as a human being and they lose respect for you (usually unconsciously). Women are about as fit to take care of themselves in the real world as children are and you should keep this in mind. It's not their fault that they act this way, they act like this because it is in their nature to seek what is acceptable behaviour. It is in your nature to provide the framework for what is acceptable behaviour for a woman and keep them in check when they start doubting it. This provides a framework for a functioning relationship where you provide the body and the woman provides the soul. It also needs a balanced respect from both of the fact that you complete each other. From this union you can create new life and protect it.

This is the true problem of equality, people don't accept their assigned parts and the whole thing falls apart causing everyone to be unhappy.

Sage because overaged meme

Why do you have to announce that you come from reddit.
Exactly what does that add to your question?
What benefits it give us, yourself of fucking anyone else to claim that you come from reddit?

This shit is no different than "HURR DURR I'M A GURL", your identity is irrelevant to the fucking topic of the thread.
Nobody fucking cares who you are or where you come from if it doesn't relate to the fucking question.

Do you know what happened here? Did she get eaten by piranhas or something?

Op, you are a little bit late to the game, but the answer to your question is yes.

The modern woman is the embodiment of consumerism. Companies have discovered how to exploit the highly emotional female mind to sell products, cracking it in the process. Here is how everything works.

Women first are exposed to things that make them feel in control. Weather this is a TV show like "the big bang theory" (pic related) or some political group like feminism, they need to feel a rush of power. Once they get this rush of power, the female mind is ironically open to suggestion.

Now this power needs to be associated with products. Have you noticed how many companies advertise their junk as a way to "empower women?" This is because companies have realized that women will spend money uncontrollably if it validates their power fantasy. If you want a good example of this, look up "torches of freedom," a famous advertising campaign that linked smoking with female power.

With new found money, companies pump billions of dollars into feminist movements. Have you ever wondered why the vast majority of feminist activists are well paid and have metric fucktons of resources to work with? Check out their donors, and don't be surprised of you see an advertising agency.

They are addicted to "virtue signaling".

It's like a drug to them.

You also need to go back.

/thread
/r/theredpill was the first step of my journey that eventually led me here

idk why you faggots come from reddit to frequent here. Either you realize reddit is a faggotzone and part ways or just stay there. It isnt hard you dumb fuck.

Now with that being said, women aren't innately mentally ill, but consumerism, advertisement, and cultural marxism has done a number on them. They learn the truth by getting their brains fucked out of them by a good-guiding alpha or by having to endure cultural enrichment and perhaps getting gang raped by a mob of tyrones and muhammads.

D&C, OP

Women, the best of them are a little crazy.
It's part of what makes them so fascinating to watch.

story?

/thread

I have no doubt that MGTOW is a kike ploy, but that doesn't take out the truth of the matter.

MORE INFORMATION ON THIS

she-conomy.com/facts-on-women

marketingdonut.co.uk/marketing/marketing-strategy/your-target-market/the-truth-about-marketing-women
This article is basically pure shit, but it makes an important point
>Marketing to women is about catering to all their needs - not just focusing on the ways in which they differ to men.

forbes.com/sites/bridgetbrennan/2014/12/30/marketing-to-women-trends-to-watch-in-2015/#4204f9412792
NOTE THE NAMES OF THESE ADVERTISEMENTS:
All female power fantasy lines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom

pic unrelated

Its mostly just modern spoiled brats who never had to grow out of the "I'm a pretty princess" phase.

We had a thread about this the other day. I said feminism brings out the worst in men and women, especially their more sociopathic leanings.

aaaaaaaaand, Trump comes to the rescue once more.

This is good, makes you let out women that are not worth wasting time on

They were pretty damn clear about wanting feminism and now they got it even with a good deal of dissent, and now they reap what they sow. Thinking that they are incapable of making decisions is absurd, since they brought about feminism in the first place.
Women were completely on board with this and they had the social tools to turn it to their advantage, even if there were a few jews around. During that time they managed to get the social leverage that allowed them to get it to pass.

Claiming that they're just over-sized children are the words of a fool. Give them the equality, every single bit of it. And if they don't want it, you have to extract all of their social leverage to nil.

You're better off trying to meme waifus to reality, or something a little more plausible, artificial wombs to reality. They had quite the breakthrough with that experiment with the sperm cells and any cell involving the rats.

you're a loser

over 60% of white women voted for Trump, they don't want feminism

Keep in mind that the vast majority of progress made by 1st and 2nd wave feminism was ironically done by men.

FEMINISM AND ADVERTISING

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/oct/12/femvertising-branded-feminism
Female power fantasies illustrated well here

bustle.com/articles/108127-the-9-most-feminist-ad-campaigns-of-all-time
This is a big list of advertisements you can check out.

books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=PP6wagp_jZMC&oi=fnd&pg=PA1&dq=feminism and marketing&ots=3QpV7mANrZ&sig=_lefFBy8lO0HKhwz2q4HPCwkPao#v=onepage&q=feminism and marketing&f=false
some literature on this.

It was 53% last time, did they change the numbers? And just because they don't want feminism doesn't mean they don't want it's benefits. There is such a thing as AFINO; ask them if they want to get rid of the rape shield laws? (Because asking them if they want to remove RvW or VAWA will have them automatically say no.)

That's the social leverage they had. You would have to remove that completely from women if you want to destroy feminism entirely.

The feminism marketing stuff is rather fascinating though.

Do you not understand how they were manipulated? You should probably accept that all of us are susceptible to manipulation and the victims of such should not be punished and hated but rather welcomed back to the truth and taught where they went wrong. The people who think they are not able to be manipulated are the easiest to manipulate because they are the least capable of self reflection, a quality that most women lack.

You sound honestly bitter and angry. Maybe you should try to learn some empathy.

if you would be married you would want your wife to have benefits and anti-rape laws.

The rape-shield laws he refers to are the ones where you can't sue a woman who slanders you by lying and saying you raped her.

Women aren't crazy, other than a for a few days a month. Stop using social media. I remember looking at my sisters' women's magazines growing up and wondering what the fuck the appeal was of that asinine shit. Facebook is today's women's magazines. Get off that shit you cuck.

There is manipulation, yes. But to say that all of them were manipulated at such a short time is a far-stretch.
Are you really going for that angle? One of the oldest shaming tactics in the book.

They had benefits from the marriage itself you goof. And anybody that was convicted of rape is already a pariah even after innocence. Did you forget history?

Most women have never experienced anything remotely bad in their lives besides possible rape. And a lot of those women crave rape. So pretty much they are spoiled babies who secretly crave being dominated by a powerful man. The Donald Trumpocolypse is simultaneously genuine panick at a scenario that they're not sure they can cope with and a subconscious sexual fantasy.

Just play into their fantasy as the sexy Nazi who doesn't care about their hysteria. They'll come around.

That's one of them. There's also the fact that you can't use a women's history of behavior to protect yourself from false accusations.

that's why you ignore hillary supporters that freak out now on facebook

i m not interested in the history of losers

You two cucks seem spooked by 'rape'

If I had read this 4-5 years ago, my life wouldn't be ruined now.

Funny that no one tells you the really useful stuff until it is too late.

kek, I hadn't thought of that but it makes a lot of sense. Particularly since most of them are single women.

How about we change the laws so the bad ones can be thrown in jail for their bullshit?

You don't fight a divisive movement (feminism) with another divisive movement (mgtow), user.

How about you grow up?

Women are not men; they are herd creatures that will adopt the opinions of a strong male lead or, barring exposure to that, the rest of the social circle. Once you understand that, you will understand how WASP "Diversity is our strength!" chicks can do a complete political 180 to "GAS THE KIKES" once they get married to a decent guy.
unfortunately your average nu-male doesn't engender this behavior in his wife so they never change and we get a "my wife's son" situation

MGTOW on Reddit is pretty good.

Women contain more simian DNA than Man, see "Everything You Know is Wrong" by Lloyd Pye.
They are literally a lower species. Instead of worshiping shabbos goy like Trump you should be forging masculinity and taking child brides.
Since most of you are chattel, it's hard to grasp the idea of women being chattel. I have faith that you are getting there… Soon…

Buddhist thought also says that women are reincarnated immoral men, men who lusted too much in past lives. It would make sense they reincarnate into a lower animal. I learned that from Reddit MGTOW. You goys here can't meme into real knowledge.

Yes, you actually do, because women are the weaker sex that will fall in line once their beta provider oasis dries up.

Just saying what you sound like. Not trying to shame you.

It's not a matter of individual manipulation at the point where it reaches societal scale. It's a matter of manipulating few smarter people susceptible to manipulation, who can argue their point to the dummies and when it starts to gather mass, the supporters fortify the leaders' conviction that they're doing the right thing and to stop it is very hard.

If you want to start an avalanche, you don't create a mountain and haul individual snowflakes on top of it. You go where the prerequisites are in place and just do a little shout. You can't really blame the snow that is there for doing what it does because it is its' physical property. You can only learn from it. Can you really blame the Romans for building Pompeii under Vesuvius when they didn't know about volcanoes?

Well would you consider yourself to have been able to accept that fact before learning from your mistakes?

this

You're just being distracted by the bullies. All outspoken women are essentially bullies of the others with little exception. If any woman steps out of line they catch all kinds of hell. Ordinary women are mostly quiet. They are exactly as receptive of the redpill as any man. You just have to pay more attention and be understanding of them being wary of the social punishment. We're already winning against the media establishment which is enslaving them. If you want to save them then just concentrate on that.

Not an argument.

I'm trying to figure out what happened to her. I thinking alligators?

Facts don't back up your narrative.

:^)

I don't care that you are a stupid shit that got cucked by a woman. The rape laws are good.

You must tell your children.

I haven't gotten fucked over like that, my best friend did. Unlike you I don't think that a man's life being ruined over a lie is a good thing.

They're media victims. It's in their nature.

Go back.
No one wants you here and your terrible posts.

You're ignoring the fact they're more sensitive to social pressure. Once we normalize trump we can normalize many other things. I redpilled my gf on hitler very easily. I just made her be afraid of shitskins. Then I made her realize how much shame people put on white people. At this point I've separated her identity from the masses and made her realize she is already outgrouped. There's nothing to fear now. Then I demonstrated my own confidence and self-assuredness. This anchors me as her new source of social values. Then I tell her Hitler did nothing wrong and she loves it.

And here come the excuses. False Accusations are a serious thing, remember "Thou shalt not bear false witness?"

It's shaming, and its the oldest trick in the book. Trad-cons love that shit.
I will however have to make your point about manipulating on a small scale. It has reminded me about the fact that if you want to get something in, you have to ease it in slowly so that many don't feel the pressure. I do however find it hard to believe that it would spread *that* fast. Not all of them were manipulated, they clearly thought it was a good idea, and now they pay for it.

if you're a loser that can't fuck a woman right

I'm not ignoring that at all. The ability to redpill them does not mean that they are just as receptive to it. Saying that they're equally receptive ignores sexual dimorphism.

Women are much more susceptible to it, but guys can be just as crazy.

Just remember that women are adapted to easily conform to new social paradigms, because their survival methods and ways of contributing to society are different than men. Men are more likely to be stubborn and fight for a belief they already have because they're the gender that's more suited to fighting. Women are more likely to quickly adapt to changing circumstances because they're dependent on others for survival, especially during times of illness, pregnancy, or raising a large family.

This.

Genises 2:18:

Read Ephesians 5:22-33:

Better off reading on how the egyptians did it.

trump can crack down on women's rights and suffrage during his second term

It's simple user..

Women are narcissists by design, and their biology demands certain things.

Some are higher up the scale than others but they all operate within certain rules.

Now if you mix that base with third wave feminism - which teaches them that the answer to their problems is expanding the definition of rape and then crying rape or throwing a tantrum… it's easy to see why they are all fucking crazy.

Anyway, research how narcissists operate and use some of the gateway subreddits before you come here

/r/TheRedPill/ for example.

This entire thread can be summed up with this simple statement:
women are not men
Do not be surprised when women do not act like men, use logic like men, or fight for justice like men.
Once you understand that they do not think like men, you will be far happier when you observe the incredible lack of logic they exhibit in their beliefs.

There is an old manosphere term called "the rationalization hamster" we used to describe how a woman will try and justify anything that makes her feel good, including selling her children into slavery so that she can continue her lifestyle.
With this in mind, there is no point in hoping that they will respond to logic: the one thing they respond to is a strong man to lead them. Men have been writing about this phenomenon since the dawn of time—the sooner you realize that this is reality and that you can exploit it for your benefit, the happier you will be.

Reminder that 50% of white women voted for Trump.
It's really easy to go get showered in liberal propaganda of white women behaving like absolute trash but remind yourselves that nu-males are all white guys, and yet we exist.

I hate girls who support Trump maybe more cause it seems like they're just trying to impress guys.

99.5% of women don't belong in adult society.

Also you have to go back with those shitty memes.

r/theredpill/ is pure degenerate cancer for subhumans who worship their dicks

Women need men to keep them in line, and for them to rely on. They need strong fathers and strong husbands/long-term boyfriends.

Problem is, most dudes today are fucking faggots, literally or otherwise.

They love being right and they appeal to authority to validate their positions which is why taking back the media narrative is so important. Any of their perceived character flaws are not that important. They can't really do that much to you. They have no direct physical power and quite little social motivation when they aren't being brow beaten. Like I bet you could literally just ignore them entirely and focus everything on winning men over and you'd get the women for free as a bonus. But their enslavement to retarded social positions must end.

I'd say they're more receptive to it you just have to appeal to their emotional needs like security and love.

True. Better than most of reddit though.

Rule 34.
You know the drills.

What's happening

(checked)
Maybe 3/4 of the users there are like that, just dudes looking to have as much sex as possible. But there's a solid group of men there who learn the techniques so they could have successful long-term relationships. Also, you see more and more criticism of Muslims and jews in the comments there recently.

if you want to laugh/cry check out the "asian masculinity" subreddit

Yeah that's exactly it; that's what women do. It's a form of attention whoring but it's also a form of a puppy dog like desire to please what they perceive as the men who lead.

This is important: don't get angry at women because they say or do stupid shit. Women are not our equals; don't view them through the lens of feminist propaganda; they are children that need to be led.

Again, once you realize this you will be able to exploit it for your benefit. There is no point in getting angry about reality when it just is.

female talk should be banned from Holla Forums , too many autist virgins that can't understand basic things.

No, it's more of a reason to encourage it. We'll get nowhere if we can't convince these people to stop hating women. More to the point, most of the people who get "redpilled" after a life of nu-male faggotry start out from the MGTOW perspective and it falls to us to set them straight.

Exactly. Do you hate a dog because it's a dog? No of course not. You love dogs for being dogs. Resenting females is a result of feminist propaganda making you expect them to be equal and then frustrated they never rise to the challenge. If you were retarded enough to think a dog was your equal you'd had dogs too. Once you accept women's place then women become very endearing and sweet.

Nothing will change unless you fundamentally alter society to bring back things like temple prostitution and child brides. Maybe even slave bazaars.

You Trump worshipers are weak shabbos goy. Weak. This board used to be about those kind of enlightened politically incorrect topic, not current mainstream politics hodgepodge. Weak faggots.

Its very simple user, when you get right down to the core of it all.

Three major aspects of females matter in this discussion, and two aspects of current society matter. So there are five key factors at play that are basically destroying women, though in reality the two social factors also play on them due to their psychology and physiology as well. Its why this is effecting them as it is.

For their major personal traits, selected through tens of thousands of years of human evolution, you have 1) their method of mate selection, that is to select the most masculine and supposedly "alpha" traits in mates. 2) the importance they place on social standing within the group. And 3) the biological traces left in females after each different mate, and their own inability to form a lasting bond with a mate as their number of different sexual partners increases.

For social aspects, you have 1) breakdown of sexual purity and the increase in sexual promiscuity as a social norm, and 2) the ease with which abortions and contraception methods are available

Right now, society views non-white (non-asian) males as "more alpha," and testosterone levels in white males has been declining and is lower than in non-white males of certain other racial groups. Everywhere you look in entertainment, in media, jokes, etc the very culture that permeates the entire west casts white males as submissive, introverted, lacking confidence, etc, and it promotes the idea of non-white males being better sexually, being more confident, being "sexy" and seductive, and being desired by multiple females at all times. Combined with the lack of value placed on sexual purity, they all rush headlong to mate with as many "alpha" males as possible. And seek to find the most "alpha" one possible to increase their social status (comes into play again later)

However, due to the ability to stop conception, they arent staying with any given mate, regardless of race. The male can easily move on due to lack of constraints placed on him by children (and males by nature seek to breed/mate with as many different females as possible), and the female is left to try to find another mate, and as she ages she has to become less and less picky. Making it harder and harder to even form a bond with a mate at all beyond physical lust in the moment. So its in their interest to make sure there are as many to pick from as possible.

Finally, going back to social standing, females are more easily controlled by "culture," ie: the "media" that tells them to fuck non-white men and fuck as many as possible, they seek to fit in and climb the ladder as high as possible by their nature so this push is highly effective on them. This means going along with the dominant group (its why females so often and readily submit to invading armies that are winning, because they want to be taken in to the new dominant group), and doing things to assert their own adherence to the groups views and to try to make themselves valuable to it in some way.

You combine ALL of that, and what you end up with, is that females are weak minded and easily controlled, they seek the "alphas" and are easily manipulated by social "norms" which are influenced by the media and those that control it. They fully believe they should be fucking those "alpha" males, and going along with the social group that appears the biggest (due to being the loudest and having the most control of media, it creates the illusion its the dominant group), being whores, killing babies, and destroying white males, because its what will give them the most social standing, make them more appealing to the "alpha males," and allow them to continue to mate at their will.

But again with the push to be whores with no consequences, they never "settle down" and as they grow older and "set" in this lifestyle and mindset, they reject what they view now as those who would overturn all that. And because we're winning for once, they dont know what to do with themselves.

But if you look at the younger white female groups just coming to age, MANY of them are rejecting those social and life views held by older millenial women, because they can smell the blood in the water and the tides changing, and they want to seek social status and standing, find mates, and so on, within the "new norm" as it forms. But the ones that are already indoctrinated by society and their own biology? Well, theres no helping them, especially since they also realize they are of ZERO value to our side and we dont want them back, thus an even bigger drive to push their side as the dominant group, and their complete loss of control with this election driving them into a crazed self-destructive frenzy.

Its all very simple to figure out why they are acting as they are. The only real question that remains… is how many coal burners can we hang on the day of the rope?

It's a still from the retarded Piranha movie. So yes, she got rekt by piranhas.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE
Why do you do this to me?

Quality post.

I feared a blogpost wall of text, but was actually quality posting. 10/10 would be surprised again.
One thing to add, even those who went to the cuck side early will flip the moment a strong man enters their life. It's also worth noting that coal burners are a vast minority; most women won't even entertain the idea let alone execute it.

I've been here since exodus and this board was never like that.
This is the new schill tactic I guess; thread's not even about Trump, Christ.
Once Trump execute's Soros Bin Ladin style, you realize they'll have a list of everyone on his payroll right? If I were you, I'd try to sign up for one of those one-way trip Mars missions: no where on Earth will be safe from the dronings of Soros' paid schills. Clock's ticking schlomo.

If they are this manipulative, then that's a bigger push for waifubots/artificial wombs. Women can only help so much until they become a complete hamper for any real evolution of man.

4cuck is the other way

Why did you feel the need to include this? We already know this because you double space after every couple sentences.

This.
No post can describe women any better than this post.

/thread

Nigger, you're missing the point. See
Only idiots who bought into feminism, french chivalry/romanticism, or are autistic fall for their crap. Once you realize how they tick, they are completely predictable and extremely pleasant to be around.

Additionally, I can guarantee you that there is no greater feeling in the world than a woman sticking by you when you get publicly shit on because she respects you more than the society around her. We have access to more publicly available information about how women tick than ever before in the history of man: use it to make them love you and reap the benefits.

In user polls from where I can find them, yes the majority of white women admit to wanting a mate of their own race, ie: wont burn the coal. However, considering whites are the largest population group, and half of our group is female, even if only 30% mix, thats still tens of millions of white women fucking them. That is by no means a small group. Frankly, if you go with 30% will mix, thats 320 million US pop x 0.7 white population x 0.5 female population x 0.3 will mix, thats 33 million white females who will fuck niggers, if you narrow that by about half to remove those to young and to old, you're still left with somewhere around 1 white female who will race mix for every black male in the US (since blacks make up roughly 40m of the us population, and half are male)

AND considering that if they DO race mix, they have a very vested interest at that point in preserving and pushing the social norms the left currently pushes for all the reasons back in my first post… well, you end up with a relatively small but INCREDIBLY vocal group because again, they know they have no value to us at this point, and thus they have every reason to push the agenda of their side in order to preserve their social standing, as they will have zero standing with us.

So it still boils back down to the basic problem of media and social control by a small but loud minority with control of society and the means by with "culture" is spread.

In short, the Trump win was a great thing and can undo so much damage. But its only the first step. We also need to destroy or wrest control from those who currently control the culture as well. If we dont manage that in the next 4-8 years, then what we've accomplished this year will be pointless.

That reminds me of pic related.

Cheers to the great purging brother.

This is the best approach, don't mistreat them, but make sure they know their place.

There is a possibility that she's fat though
Or in other words, always be assertive and logical, even when talking with the whores.

Only happens until the time comes she moves on to the better deal. A simple case that can be easily solved with waifubots. No need to play head games to keep them in line. Also, having good friends can also help you moreso.

Women are the perfect parasites. They seduce vulnerable and hormonally-compromised males into mating with them and then guilt trip them into marriage. If that doesn't work, they sue for child support. Either way they win.

Women should be kept as far away from kids as possible. The fact that legions of terminally disabled betas are suddenly everywhere because they were all raised by clueless, neglectful single mothers pumping their heads full of feminist nonsense and self-hatred is all you need to consider. It's a form of gender genocide and it needs to stop.

A woman's only value is as a sexual object. Fuck and dump. If you want kids, adopt or hire a surrogate and remove the female entirely from the chain of decision making and control as you raise your child yourself.

They literally evolved to take care of little children. It's your fault if you don't keep them constantly pregnant so that they have the time and energy to fuck up your older children.

Please make sure if there is a war you join the frontlines screming very loudly.

confirmed for self-hating beta

go suck on your single mother's tit, child, the grown-ups are talking

Goddamn it, user, don’t make me hard. I don’t have a pregnancy fetish; I have an ‘implications of pregnancy’ fetish. The best thing in the world (other than killing kikes) is seeing your women pregnant.

Reported for MGTOW and obvious ban evasion.

Fuck off with your blogposting, you redditcancer.

LURK AT LEAST TWO YEARS BEFORE YOU BEGIN POSTING FOR FUCKS SAKE

Today the word abuse is too loose in how people use them. Hell if we went back to the half a century ago everything is likened to abuse. Don't know what to blame poor education (doesn't have to be from school), media or mass social networks.

What is with the "If it affects the whole then it is equally applied to the parts", seeing that type of reasoning a lot when it comes to women. Similar reasoning saying that if you can't break a bundle of stick therefore you can't break a single stick.

I remember hearing about Greek (Plato?) philosophy similar to that but without reincarnation.

Only if whatever version of the book is the real deal then it is true.
Otherwise it sounds like a monk romanticizing marriage.

When the dog start fucking around and causing problems with the inability to control it, we usually put them or give them to something like animal control. Either that or someone calls authority on you to deal it with themselves. And you know what they can't collectively fuck everything up.

i'm pouring your salt all over my morning breakfast

so glad the sting of uncomfortable truth has done its work

Thanks for admitting it.

the problem beyond that is if they, the Women, will accept their place; if you cant rationalize with them on the level you can with another man and the forces that are influencing them to inherit more masculine traits keeps bombarding them then how are you going to convince them they should be more feminine. Its obvious to us since we can logically see where women are going wrong but women don't utilize the same logic as men do, they utilize their emotions which anyone could easily swoop in and manipulate them after you've just reverted a women back to acting feminine.

It reminds me of pic related, as he as also said that women shouldn't partake in politics for it wouldn't increase their value which makes me think the idea is for man to safeguard the women from their own selves that could destroy the nation if their emotions become the deciders of policy within a nation.

ok, soothe yourself with your imaginary victory dance as my words constantly impregnate your mind

No they think differently than men
/thread

Is she going to be ok?

MGTOW GET OUT

How dare you question women. Women are just as intelligent as men and fully capable of rational thought. For example women are preventing white genocide by pushing for open access to abortion. The real problem is men. Stop being so weak, its your fault

woops

wrong picture

mods pls delete this

Hey there faggot. Welcome to Holla Forums.

Without outside influence on their politics, most women will be generic communists and most men will be generic fascists. It's because the sexes have different sexual strategies.

If you didn't have good masculine role models growing up and absorbed the poz in school and pop culture you've probably got some weird idea that women and men are similar.

This guy has been writing about the subject for years: therationalmale.com/

Go lurk there until you understand natural sex roles, then lurk here until you're ready to contribute.

It's not as bad as you think, either. Majority of white women voted for Trump. They just keep their support private around leftists because they care more about their social standing than the men.

Maybe, just maybe, the point is that the only one invoking MGTOW is you. Nobody here is defending MGTOW, but in every thread where women aren't praised and deified, there's an autist like you who brings up MGTOW. No, women are not perfect. They are children.

Autism

Well said, user. Also, 55% of white women in aggregate voted trump, so OP is just noticing the particularly vocal lefties who are scared for muh Roe vs. Wade.

this kind of shit at the beginning of posts annoys the shit out of me. what your saying is that

thats why you came here. you dont agree, but are too intimidated to say so, because you think the people you surround yourself will disagree with you. in effect, you are exactly what you hate. your opinion changes with the company you are in just like the type of woman you are vilifying here.

come back when you have made up your mind, and not just to post your edgy opinions on what you perceive to be an edgy board. this is a place where people actually know they are in the right, and arent afraid to say that.

if you want someone to tell you what you think is right or wrong your whole life, you"ll forever be lost because you let the storm direct your course, find a principle that can be your moral keel and stick with it or else your going to crash into a fucking rock.

what we DO is say what we think to them, and through that ACTION you change the social norm and make slowly diffuse that opinion until these people stop fucking going crazy. if you hide your opinion your just part of the problem. cant you see that?

a perfect example of this type of abberation is iggy azelea

watch the music video for her first hit song pu$$y. shes the only white person in the video, she clearly views being black as cooler than being white.

American cows are indeed fucked up. The ones you're interacting with are like children. They're having tantrums for attention. Most are old and or fugly and thus, don't have the tna to otherwise attract males. What it comes down to, is they're craving, hot, creamy loads in their twats and all over their faces and have yet to receive said loads. It's your duty user to creampie each and every one of those bitches until you've fucked the crazy out of them. Go now and don't return until your work is done. Actually, never come back. After you've done fuck those pigs Reddit will accept you once again as a GOD among etards.

Reddit, get the fuck out
Reddit, get the fuck out
Reddit, get the fuck out
Reddit, get the fuck out
Reddit, get the fuck out
Reddit, get the fuck out
Reddit, get the fuck out
Reddit, get the fuck out
Reddit, get the fuck out
Reddit, get the fuck out