Neoreaction (nrx)

So I know there are a couple nrx people on here.
Im wondering if there would be any use in stating an nrx focused board. I know its been tried before, but im not sure why it failed.
If not, we could do a weekly nrx thread or something.
Currently there's no nrx place to discuss nrx topics in a non aspie way. I don't wanna have to write 5 paragraphs of text every time I wanna say something. Also who doesn't love nrx themed shit posting.
So if you like the idea then like, subscribe and leave a comment below.

Now some questions I have:
1. Does infogalactic meet the requirements of Moldbug's idea for his truth system?
2. Who are the best nrx poster right now? And who are the best of all time?
3. The Trump–Peter Thiel—Moldbug connection. What are the chances Trump has read Moldbug?

Other urls found in this thread:

amerika.org/
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/06/why-i-am-not-anti-semite.html
archive.is/UNI3t
xenosystems.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Get the fuck off my board, faggot.

JIDF or CTR?
Guess I'm onto something with the peter thiel theory.

sage

No chance. Your movement was dead before it began because it was shit pseudo-intellectualism. Even a beta mind like Evola is better than you computer farts

Reactionary future best of current nrx thinkers. No chance trump has read or even considered moldbug, thief possibly but I doubt he's looked into it.

nrx was a short fashionable movement that lasted for a few years and primarily existed as a way for autistics to jerk each other off and as another tool of Jewish supremacism.

It holds no real relevance to either Holla Forums, white nationalists or the alt-right.

You are to the right what furry anarchocommis are to the left.

This, it's basically dead. It came up with a few useful concepts (e.g. gnon; the AAA sockpuppet tactic - agree, amplify & accelerate; the formulation of the cathedral, especially its identification of propaganda beginning from the universities first; its arguments against equality and race designed for bluepills, etc.) and helped radicalize a lot of libertarians towards fascism by introducing them to traditionalist and reactionary thinkers, but now only really Nick Land's writing & the HBD blogs are all that's worth keeping tabs on.

It got sort of merged into the "alt right," though I'm not sure what happened to the religious segment e.g. anarchopapist.

It does not work on boards, too much text to read

The problem with a movement like NRX is that they appeared to early in the history of Western civilization, democracy hasn't even declined yet, we haven't even begun our proper decline into ceasarism and these people already want to return to some form of early monarchism.

Not going to happen.

Needs to be much more simplified and lighter than the original

amerika.org/ has decent and constant posts

Trump does not read, he listens.

daily reminder that moldbug is an "atheist jew" just like soros
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/06/why-i-am-not-anti-semite.html
archive.is/UNI3t

Thiel donated to Tlon the company that runs urbit at a point when urbit was still pretty unknown. Possibly its just coz he's a tech guy but maybe not

But the concepts don't necessarily need so many words, its just the kind of nrx ppl are spergs

So I'm taking the positive responses in this thread as a yes

They got rekt by MPC, most of them doxxed. Of course you would know this if you were around during the first exodus.

That faglord was never religious; the orthosphere always interacted at arm's length.

MPC?

Moldburg is a NIGGER!

It was dead from the start because it's stupid. Passivism? Stupid. Neocameralism? Stupid. Moldburg is an autist Jew and needs to stick to autistic Jew things like programming and living in shtetls.

No.

the fuck is nrx, the new nintendo console?

Go check out moldbug. If you're right wing and not a complete 1488er you'll have a good time

Welcome to the internet, first day?

Also, I guess the problem now becomes what do we call the new board?

mypostingcareer

Welcome to life, where people are sarcastic.

Moldbug is not right wing. He's a deranged libertarian.

Land is probably the most interesting NRx type:

xenosystems.net/

Bump

Neoreaction. Spergy psuedo monarchist intellectuals, high catholics, tories and various other cool stuff of days long gone by. Basically all chiefs and no indians. Moldbug their godhead, a man how would use 25 arcane paragraphs were one clear sentence would do.